Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NP would like Fotis Dulos to be tried by a jury if his peers to clear his name?? WHATTHEFOTIS.!!! All I can picture in my mind is 12 evil beings, with pitchforks, claws and fangs seated in front of a wall of flames! That's about the only place FD will find and peers! ATTN NP.... I'm sure they will save you a seat!
MOO

Schoenhorn now for Troconis. Says Troconis lived at Jefferson and her stuff is there and gave a list of it to Mr. Hug.
juice maker, furniture, sporting equipment
Schoenhorn wants to see if they can go to the property with Troconis at some point to identify her belongings.
Kevin Smith...cat was named Madonna. 16 years old. Was Fotis Dulos’ mother’s cat. Anna Curry said she would take the cat and wants to pick it up.

@FOX61News
AC and MT may know of evidence that's at the house that's important. I hope they have LE with them at all times.

The attorney for a murder suspect who died a couple of days after he tried to kill himself filed paperwork to have the case move forward.
Norm Pattis released to Channel 3 on Tuesday the motion to substitute Fotis Dulos with Fotis Dulos' estate in court.

"As news of the tragic circumstances under which Mr. Dulos became unresponsive spread, people across the world began to rehash and emphasize the infamous and heinous allegations against Mr. Dulos," Pattis wrote in the motion. "Throughout the course of this case, the state has painted Mr. Dulos as a diabolical murderer while failing to bring a murder charge for months."

"Mr. Dulos professed his innocence to the grave and it was his final wish and the wish of his estate that he be speedily tried before a jury of his peers to establish his innocence before the world," he said.

Pattis cited examples of posthumous trials, including that of Joan of Arc.

He argued that in her case, a posthumous trial became necessary because of the infirmities that dictated the course of the proceedings.

"Consequently, the undersigned respectfully requests the court allow Mr. Dulos' estate to be substituted for Mr. Dulos in this matter," Pattis concluded

here's the motion:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-9c80-8b64bd583c82/5e42c65ecad58.pdf.pdf

Attorney draws similarities between Joan of Arc and Fotis Dulos in court motion
IMO, He could have done a better job expressing his love for his children in his suicide note. But... he didn’t.

so his mother's name was
Cleopatra Nikolaidi,
does this mean she was divorced from FD's
bio father Petros Dulos?
May be why she was cremated and father was
buried in Canton. Another excuse to hate women?
The form asks for Mother/Parent Name (prior to first marriage) - so perhaps her maiden name ? IMO

In CT, if the deceased fails to leave a Will and the spouse is also deceased, then the Entire Lot goes to any surviving CHILDREN After Creditors have been paid.

Rena and the entire Greek family have NO CLAIM in this case.

However, Anyone can walk in off the street and file in Probate Court, but this does Not indicate they actually have a legal claim.

I have no connection to JFd or Fd and Yet, I can walk in and file in Probate Court against their Estate. Do I have a leg to stand on? ABSOLUTELY NOT, but I am still afforded the Right to file and PAY for such a filing.

In the end, there is NO CHANCE in H**L that the Greek family gets one iota of the Estate. It is Not going to happen.

I don't understand WHY she thinks that she even has a Claim. NP, perhaps? NP is committing THEFT when he leads the Greek Family in this Fiasco.

Rena is Fighting her Nieces and Nephews. Who in their right mind would want to take the inheritance from the Children?

IMO.
Thank you! CTGRAMMY! So, let's say you walk in courthouse, file a claim, now the estate is in probate? Does an estate automatically go into probate whether a claim is filed? Does filing a frivolous claim cause a delay for the heirs of the estate?

Kids get everything. Siblings have no claim when there’s no will if the deceased had children. FD had five so Rena gets nothing. FD died intestate— NP claimed—so his estate will be divided between JFd and the kids. JFds portion would need to go to a trust until God rest her soul JFd is legally declared dead ; then, her portion will go to her kids too. MOO
Thank God!

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
14m

Kevin Smith...cat was named Madonna. 16 years old. Was Fotis Dulos’ mother’s cat. Anna Curry said she would take the cat and wants to pick it up.
@FOX61News

The Greek Family left the cat to fend for itself???? Yikes! AND it was Mama Dulos' cat as well....2 movings vehicles and yet no pet carrier or transport to a local shelter.
In their defense, cats are skittish. They may not have known Madonna was home what with all of their going room to room and turning over furniture and going through closets. Poor cat was probably in some attic or crawl space. Next to the gun.

Totally agree. Why didn't AC take the cat when she left? Or tell someone she had the cat? It hardly seems necessary that anyone needs to go back except for LE. Curious.
Why didn't MT take this when she was removing her stuff from her and FD lover nest? Would this item need a license to use? Could it be registered?

The attorney for a murder suspect who died a couple of days after he tried to kill himself filed paperwork to have the case move forward.
Norm Pattis released to Channel 3 on Tuesday the motion to substitute Fotis Dulos with Fotis Dulos' estate in court.

"As news of the tragic circumstances under which Mr. Dulos became unresponsive spread, people across the world began to rehash and emphasize the infamous and heinous allegations against Mr. Dulos," Pattis wrote in the motion. "Throughout the course of this case, the state has painted Mr. Dulos as a diabolical murderer while failing to bring a murder charge for months."

"Mr. Dulos professed his innocence to the grave and it was his final wish and the wish of his estate that he be speedily tried before a jury of his peers to establish his innocence before the world," he said.

Pattis cited examples of posthumous trials, including that of Joan of Arc.

He argued that in her case, a posthumous trial became necessary because of the infirmities that dictated the course of the proceedings.

"Consequently, the undersigned respectfully requests the court allow Mr. Dulos' estate to be substituted for Mr. Dulos in this matter," Pattis concluded

here's the motion:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-9c80-8b64bd583c82/5e42c65ecad58.pdf.pdf

Attorney draws similarities between Joan of Arc and Fotis Dulos in court motion

Lort. These people are behaving like scavengers.

Last edited:
What's wrong with these people? This is beginning to read like an ugly petty divorce. Mattress, bath towels, crepe makers. Oh my!
Maybe AC took the crepe maker for herself. Then MT can file some motions against her too. One for the theft of the crepe maker and another for the theft of her boyfriend.

Its interesting that the list of items MT is seeking to recover includes a HONDA MOTORCYCLE.

We had heard of a Fd dirt bike and the EE dirt bike but didn't know that MT has a motorcycle too.

Interesting IMO.

MOO
somewhere I recall ?? JFD maybe in blogs said
the older children had a motorbike. Could this be theirs?

Bath towels would be the last thing on my mind if I were in MTs shoes. Some of these items I can understand wanting back —skis, motorcycle—but to submit officially to the court that you require the return of simple household goods like champagne glasses — the lack of dignity is just grotesque. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0