Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had another local who told us many of the sub contractors resented FD cause he came to the muddy job site and tiptoed with his designer loafers and clothes. Not a look that
would win over the worker bees.
What do you hear about the new atty, JS?
Anything on Kent M., the atty still in Jail?
Outside of WS? Nope. No one is talking about JS. Unfortunately, a lot of people were interested in FD. He's gone.
I hear more people talk about NP trying to keep the case going than JS or KM even.
Usually, on a day FD was in court, people in the office might mention it. MT on Friday? Not a peep.
Obviously, my experience may not be representative of everyone, but people were much more concerned with FD than MT/KM, and it hasn't changed much yet. We'll see if JS starts doing Chaz & AJ interviews once he catches up on his case reading.

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

NEW: Just obtained death certificate for Fotis Dulos. Shows he has been cremated in East Elmhurst, NY. Cause of death listed as “pending further study.” Autopsy was performed. Also curious...surviving Spouse’s name listed as “Jennifer Unknown”
@FOX61News

Matt Caron on Twitter

ETA: Rena was the one who gave the reporting info for the death cert. She put Jennifer as ‘surviving spouse’ .... but ‘unknown’ for last name.

Last edited:
Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

NEW: Just obtained death certificate for Fotis Dulos. Shows he has been cremated in East Elmhurst, NY. Cause of death listed as “pending further study.” Autopsy was performed. Also curious...surviving Spouse’s name listed as “Jennifer Unknown”
@FOX61News

Matt Caron on Twitter
anybody want to take bets on what the Tox will show?
I'll start: 1) cocaine 2) Alcohol

Horse woman was introduced to MT thru the horse therapy farm MT parents sent her when she was a troubled kid. Younger horse woman offered MT a job at her horse farm after JD was murdered.
older horse woman speaks Spanish so that explains why MT has a thick accent. She lived with the old horse woman for many years
You would think she’d be stable.

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

@FOX61News

Matt Caron on Twitter
Hmmm, cremated before they knew the cause of death?
And wth, Dulos! They never got a divorce, he killed her first.

somewhere I recall ?? JFD maybe in blogs said
the older children had a motorbike. Could this be theirs?

Not only could the motorbike be the children's, but it could be Fd's - bought with Gf's money.

The crepe maker could have been Jennifer's.

I hope they have receipts for whatever they are claiming is theirs. It's likely they had nothing when they showed up.

somewhere I recall ?? JFD maybe in blogs said
the older children had a motorbike. Could this be theirs?
IDK, Fd had an older model dirt bike that showed up on the vehicle register with the town and EE dirt bike was mentioned in AW3. Seems like this MT motor bike is new and perhaps she can use it to go off on her business meetings to show folks her dead animal rugs or she can head over to visit Petu for a cuppa at the local Starbucks? She has never owned a car in her own name so far as we know in the State of CT. MOO

Bath towels would be the last thing on my mind if I were in MTs shoes. Some of these items I can understand wanting back —skis, motorcycle—but to submit officially to the court that you require the return of simple household goods like champagne glasses — the lack of dignity is just grotesque. MOO
Yes, it makes it all seem as if its a shopping day out at Home Goods?

Who are these people that want used stuff? Also, who wants Press for going after things like this as well?

It all seems so slimey and unsavoury and to engage an attorney to not only go to Probate today but file the paperwork simply seems not worth it. Had to have cost at least $1,000 for the day and paperwork at a minimum IMO?

MOO

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

@FOX61News

Matt Caron on Twitter

ETA: Rena was the one who gave the reporting info for the death cert. She put Jennifer as ‘surviving spouse’ .... but ‘unknown’ for last name.

We know why she put Jennifer as “surviving spouse”-and as far as I’m concerned, she said “unknown” for maiden name, just to be insulting. Like she was the “nobody” in the relationship, and not her brother.

We know why she put Jennifer as “surviving spouse”-and as far as I’m concerned, she said “unknown” for maiden name, just to be insulting. Like she was the “nobody” in the relationship, and not her brother.

But, she knew enough where the kids were living. It is just shameful.

Probate Court is Unavoidable in this case, due to the lack of a Will.

In this particular case, there will no doubt be Numerous Creditors chomping at the bit, so what is one more claim?

Typically, Frivolous claims are dealt with expeditiously so as to clear the isle for the substantive claims.

IMO.
Then I guess it really is 'TICK TOCK TIME' on Judge Noble in the Civil Case as that one is critical but then there is the ongoing unresolved issue of the Faux Bond Posted by Fd/AC/GV and Atty. P. PI. The bond was collateralised by the properties and even though fraudulently filed so far as we know was never resolved by the Court. We also don't know if AC will be prosecuted for her role in being party to the Faux Bond and ditto for GV and Atty. P. PI.

No doubt other creditors will come out of the woodwork and will most likely make for a complicated process. We haven't heard yet from People's Bank of Bridgeport about its multimillion dollar loans and how with Savings Bank of Danbury proceed if their first mortgage turns out to be underwater as it appears. The Sturbridge property and 80MS I believe also have the friend loan issue and trade liens which will add complexity to the situation as well.

MOO

You'd think for the children's sake (and their children's sake...I have my grandparents & great grandparents DC), she'd be a little more honorable. True colors. Shame on her.

Not only could the motorbike be the children's, but it could be Fd's - bought with Gf's money.

The crepe maker could have been Jennifer's.

I hope they have receipts for whatever they are claiming is theirs. It's likely they had nothing when they showed up.

MT will need to produce the registration...and they can see if she ever had a license for the motorcycle (assuming it was for road use). That’ll prove ownership. Wouldn’t you think these people would want to stay as far away anything Fotis-related at this point? It only taints them, especially MT.

Maybe alcohol and opioids of some kind? I am definitely anticipating that there’ll be something. Hope they got some hair for a follicle test, if they are allowed to, legally.

He died days after the attempt. If there were any drugs that he took prior, those drugs would have dissipated by the TOD.

anybody want to take bets on what the Tox will show?
I'll start: 1) cocaine 2) Alcohol

I wonder at the sedation used in the hospital or was it not necessary if he were brain dead and if he were experiencing widespread cell death from the gas would that have resulted in pain and so he was treated with painkillers as well? IDK, Benzos and Opiods perhaps?

IDK, Fd had an older model dirt bike that showed up on the vehicle register with the town and EE dirt bike was mentioned in AW3. Seems like this MT motor bike is new and perhaps she can use it to go off on her business meetings to show folks her dead animal rugs or she can head over to visit Petu for a cuppa at the local Starbucks? She has never owned a car in her own name so far as we know in the State of CT. MOO

Someone here said she does have a car now-starts with the letter “N”, according to the member who said it. Maybe Kimch33kim?

RK phone-in interview with a Greek talk show. Someone stayed up super late with me to get this completed for our group. Really appreciate it.
84481218_10219988890866162_4730123757409009664_n.jpg
84532773_10219988891546179_1847187368684027904_n.jpg

84351624_10219988891346174_1269949476408131584_n.jpg

84878224_10219988890986165_5307010995669958656_n.jpg

What a joke. They can say whatever they want to the Greek press it makes not one bit of difference to the USA's legal system. She is delusional. They were not together because her brother was an abusive narc who thought he should have it all. He wanted JD to be the childcare provider and financier of his cake eating life with MT. I could see JD being at home running all 6 kids around while FoHo was off jet setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member