Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its interesting that the list of items MT is seeking to recover includes a HONDA MOTORCYCLE.

We had heard of a Fd dirt bike and the EE dirt bike but didn't know that MT has a motorcycle too.

Interesting IMO.

MOO

Interesting IMO too. One oddity that has stuck with me is that EE told LE that after he returned to Farmington late afternoon of 5/24 and didn't find FD at the 4JX property as EE expected, EE drove the Raptor to 585 Deercliff to pick up a board he used as a motorcycle ramp. After putting the board in the back of the Raptor, EE drove to 80 MS and found FD, MT, and his Toyota Tacoma there (with the key in the passenger door).

EE told FD he didn't want to use the Raptor over the weekend after FD suggested EE do so; instead EE wanted to have his own Toyota Tacoma for the weekend because he was going to put his own dirt bike in the bed of the Toyota to take it home for use Memorial Day weekend. Then, when they were all headed to 4JX to do the vehicle transfers (return of Raptor to FD, drive together to 80 MS, and return of Toyota to EE), EE first drove BACK to 535 Deercliff before heading to 4JX to pick up FD and drive him back to 80 MS so EE could get his truck.

Why didn't EE transfer the board/ramp from the Raptor to the Toyota bed when he was at 80 MS? Also, why did EE drive back to 585 Deercliff if it wasn't to put the board/ramp back? Did FD tell EE that FD or FD and MT were going to be using the board/ramp for the weekend, so EE needed to return it? Or, was there some other reason EE would have been instructed to go first to 585 Deercliff before going to 4JX?

Last edited:
Thank you! CTGRAMMY! So, let's say you walk in courthouse, file a claim, now the estate is in probate? Does an estate automatically go into probate whether a claim is filed? Does filing a frivolous claim cause a delay for the heirs of the estate?
No the Probate must be filed for by heirs or family. It's not automatically opened.

Yes, you are right. Your eyes are much sharper than mine. Good catch.
You seem to have a good handle on many of the facts in this case, are you just a casual observer
or local? Plus you have a good memory too.
Local that's been following since the beginning. It's the case that made me join WS.

Thank you about my memory. My husband has a love/hate relationship with how much I remember. :D

Local that's been following since the beginning. It's the case that made me join WS.

Thank you about my memory. My husband has a love/hate relationship with how much I remember. :D

Local, eh? Why haven't we sent you out for any of our eyes on the scene jaunts?
Do you or your friends or neighbors know any of the players here?
Are people you talk to following this case like
we are here? What's the word on the street?

Fotis Dulos has been cremated, but his attorneys want to continue the fight to exonerate him and possibly file malicious prosecution and legal malpractice lawsuits as a way of clearing his name.
Attorney Kevin Smith, a member of his criminal defense team, told Farmington Regional Probate Judge Evelyn Daly during a hearing Tuesday that his client's interest in his estate should be considered.
Daly appointed attorney Christopher Hug, of the Hartford law firm, Robinson + Cole, as the temporary administrator of the Dulos estate during the hearing.
When he died from an apparent suicide on Jan. 30, Fotis Dulos was facing murder charges in the death and disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, two foreclosure proceedings and $2.5 million in lawsuits filed by his mother-in-law.
Fotis Dulos was cremated, according to his death certificate that Smith provided to the probate court. The New York Medical Examiner is waiting on toxicology results before determining the cause of death, according to Norm Pattis, who was the lead defense attorney in the criminal case.
Foris Dulos died with about $200,000 in a Fidelity account and he had about $14,000 in a separate personal account, Hug told the court.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't appear there was a tremendous amount of liquid assets," Hug said.

As the temporary administrator, Daly said Hug has about 30 days to inventory the assets and debts of Dulos so the court can give what's left to his five children.

His former girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, who was charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the case, is also asking the probate court to return the items she left at his Farmington home when she was initially arrested in the disappearance.

Her criminal defense attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, filed a motion with the probate court seeking his client's juice maker, her daughter's sporting equipment and furniture.

Madonna, the 16-year-old family cat, went into hiding after Dulos’ apparent suicide attempt. It took several hours on Sunday to coax the cat out and leave her with someone who could care for her until an owner could be found, Hug said.

Anna Curry, who Dulos listed as his “best friend” on bond documents, has expressed interest in taking ownership of the cat, Smith said. Curry helped post Dulos’ $6 million bond and remained by his side at a New York hospital until he died...

Fotis Dulos cremated, attorneys consider malicious prosecution lawsuit

Local, eh? Why haven't we sent you out for any of our eyes on the scene jaunts?
Do you or your friends or neighbors know any of the players here?
Are people you talk to following this case like
we are here? What's the word on the street?
I did drive by MIRA early on (I work nearby), but there wasn't much to see.
I do not personally know any of the "players." I've lived here my whole life, but never in the upper-crust areas.
The levels of knowledge vary depending on the person, but no, most people I talk to don't know nearly as much as the average WSer does. They know MAYBE the key facts, maybe a little more if they pay attention.
The only interesting news I've gotten firsthand was from someone whose wife knew JFD. Unsurprisingly, FD was apparently just as much of a cocky, controlling, know-it-all as assumed. The contractors on building projects would laugh at him behind his back because he thought he knew what he was talking about, but was clueless. Not exactly revolutionary insider information.

Although the night of our conversation had already been five days since the death of her beloved brother, Rena Doulou has not yet realised exactly what has happened. "I have a feeling he's going to show up from somewhere to talk to me. I know, it sounds unreal after she's dead, but
“The children came after I had to voice and move through a lawyer to give permission to see and kiss their father for the last time. I wasn't allowed to be with them. They came in alone to say their last goodbyes. It was a very moving, shocking moment." A few hours earlier, doctors had informed Rena Dolu, who traveled to America with her husband, that there was no longer any hope of Fotis coming back.

"The doctors ran into him, fought a lot and did everything they could to bring him back to some extent. They put him in a hyperbaric chamber in order to oxygenate the brain, but the damage was irreparable." The most difficult time was not the decision to donate his organs to his fellow men who needed them, but the last rejoiced before he was disconnected from mechanical support.

"His funeral took place in the hospital and today (p.s.: last Tuesday) we proceeded to the process of cremation. When we are done with the procedures we will return to Greece and have a memorial service to be honored by the relatives and friends who have stood for us all this time."
I ask her how she found out about her brother's demeaning.

Η τραγωδία του Φώτη Ντούλος: «Αϊ στο διάολο, δεν θα με φάτε εσείς!», είπε και αυτοκτόνησε
Very sad for the children. Their tender years have had to endure so much. It really is heartbreaking.

I do not personally know any of the "players." I've lived here my whole life, but never in the upper-crust areas.
The levels of knowledge vary depending on the person, but no, most people I talk to don't know nearly as much as the average WSer does. They know MAYBE the key facts, maybe a little more if they pay attention.
The only interesting news I've gotten firsthand was from someone whose wife knew JFD. Unsurprisingly, FD was apparently just as much of a cocky, controlling, know-it-all as assumed. The contractors on building projects would laugh at him behind his back because he thought he knew what he was talking about, but was clueless. Not exactly revolutionary insider information.
Not revolutionary inside information, but confirmation of our thoughts on him.

Fotis Dulos has been cremated, but his attorneys want to continue the fight to exonerate him and possibly file malicious prosecution and legal malpractice lawsuits as a way of clearing his name.
Attorney Kevin Smith, a member of his criminal defense team, told Farmington Regional Probate Judge Evelyn Daly during a hearing Tuesday that his client's interest in his estate should be considered.
Daly appointed attorney Christopher Hug, of the Hartford law firm, Robinson + Cole, as the temporary administrator of the Dulos estate during the hearing.
When he died from an apparent suicide on Jan. 30, Fotis Dulos was facing murder charges in the death and disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, two foreclosure proceedings and $2.5 million in lawsuits filed by his mother-in-law.
Fotis Dulos was cremated, according to his death certificate that Smith provided to the probate court. The New York Medical Examiner is waiting on toxicology results before determining the cause of death, according to Norm Pattis, who was the lead defense attorney in the criminal case.
Foris Dulos died with about $200,000 in a Fidelity account and he had about $14,000 in a separate personal account, Hug told the court.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't appear there was a tremendous amount of liquid assets," Hug said.

As the temporary administrator, Daly said Hug has about 30 days to inventory the assets and debts of Dulos so the court can give what's left to his five children.

His former girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, who was charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the case, is also asking the probate court to return the items she left at his Farmington home when she was initially arrested in the disappearance.

Her criminal defense attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, filed a motion with the probate court seeking his client's juice maker, her daughter's sporting equipment and furniture.

Madonna, the 16-year-old family cat, went into hiding after Dulos’ apparent suicide attempt. It took several hours on Sunday to coax the cat out and leave her with someone who could care for her until an owner could be found, Hug said.

Anna Curry, who Dulos listed as his “best friend” on bond documents, has expressed interest in taking ownership of the cat, Smith said. Curry helped post Dulos’ $6 million bond and remained by his side at a New York hospital until he died...

Fotis Dulos cremated, attorneys consider malicious prosecution lawsuit
Ok, so that cat is with someone taking care of her. So, then AC doesn't need to go back to the house. MT can't go to the house. Can't LE go in place of FD sister, since she originally tried to remove items against the order that nothing be removed?

@MattCaronTV
Kevin Smith now...they want administrator not to be adverse or hostile toward Fotis Dulos.
Smith wants his temporary administration position be heard. Rena Dulos said in docs recommended Chris LaTronica be the administrator.
Judge says it’s questionable if Rena Dulos has standing in this court since she is not an immediate heir.
@FOX61News
@FOX61News
Good for the judge. There will have to be representation for the children who are the sole heirs.

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
14m

Kevin Smith...cat was named Madonna. 16 years old. Was Fotis Dulos’ mother’s cat. Anna Curry said she would take the cat and wants to pick it up.
@FOX61News

The Greek Family left the cat to fend for itself???? Yikes! AND it was Mama Dulos' cat as well....2 movings vehicles and yet no pet carrier or transport to a local shelter.
And the cat was left alone for the weekend.

MT did not take her bath towels and crap because she was planning on returning with her lover!
This is the only plausible reason I Can think of. She even took the white porcelain woman statue. And posted photos of it as a sign to FD on her IG that he was still following. Cough cough

We had another local who told us many of the sub contractors resented FD cause he came to the muddy job site and tiptoed with his designer loafers and clothes. Not a look that
would win over the worker bees.
What do you hear about the new atty, JS?
Anything on Kent M., the atty still in Jail?

Thank you! CTGRAMMY! So, let's say you walk in courthouse, file a claim, now the estate is in probate? Does an estate automatically go into probate whether a claim is filed? Does filing a frivolous claim cause a delay for the heirs of the estate?

Probate Court is Unavoidable in this case, due to the lack of a Will.

In this particular case, there will no doubt be Numerous Creditors chomping at the bit, so what is one more claim?

Typically, Frivolous claims are dealt with expeditiously so as to clear the isle for the substantive claims.

IMO.

Last edited:
Horse woman was introduced to MT thru the horse therapy farm MT parents sent her when she was a troubled kid. Younger horse woman offered MT a job at her horse farm after JD was murdered.

older horse woman speaks Spanish so that explains why MT has a thick accent. She lived with the old horse woman for many years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0