Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A sofa, too?

Where did she keep that prior to moving in - in her rented car?

Ladder? The house didn't have a ladder until she moved in?

Puleeeeze. This needs to be contested ASAP.

Most of the things on this list were, no doubt, already in that house and bought during Jennifer's marriage with GF's money.

Jennifer moved out in a hurry, and in fear - I'm sure she brought as many of the children's things as possible, and that would have been a lot - but I find it highly unlikely she managed to get the household items: items likely purchased with Gf's money.
Everything that anyone requests, should be taken apart piece by piece, to see what's hidden. Do not trust these people LE.

As Fotis Dulos cremated, lawyers vow to clear name
EBM

Dulos died with about $200,000 in a Fidelity 401K account and he had about $14,000 in a separate personal account, Hug told the court.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't appear there was a tremendous amount of liquid assets," Hug said.

As the temporary administrator, Daly said Hug has about 30 days to inventory the assets and debts of Dulos so the court can give what's left to his five children.

The 45-minute proceeding offered details into the life Fotis Dulos was leading in the time leading up to his estranged wife’s disappearance on May 24.

His girlfriend Michelle Troconis, who was charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the case, wants her gray bath and hand towels back, as well as her juicer, bathroom soap tray, plant and a host of other ordinary items, including a lemon squeezer, a crepe maker and her daughter’s sporting equipment, according to a request filed in the probate case by her her attorney.

She lived with Dulos at the Jefferson Crossing residence for about two years, said her attorney Jon Schoenhorn.

“She hasn’t been allowed to go back to the house by Superior Court order,” Schoenhorn said. “With the unfortunate death, we want to make sure the contents of the house that are hers are not disposed of.”

Madonna, the 16-year-old cat belonging to the mother of Fotis Dulos, went into hiding after his apparent suicide attempt. It took several hours on Sunday to coax the cat out and she has been left with someone who could care for her until an owner could be found, Hug said.

Anna Curry, who Dulos listed as his “best friend” on bond documents, has expressed interest in taking ownership of the cat, Smith said. Curry helped post Dulos’ $6 million bond and remained by his side at a New York hospital until he died.

Seven attorneys haggling over the estate of Fotis Dulos attended a probate court hearing uesday in search of what the accused killer left behind, including his motorcycle, a crepe maker and the $194,000 left in a Fidelity account.
After about 30 minutes, about all that appeared to be settled was the fate of Dulos’ 16-year-old cat, Madonna, who was rescued from his Jefferson Crossing home last weekend and may end up with Anna Curry — the woman who paid $147,000 to post a bond for Dulos weeks before he tried to kill himself.
Farmington Probate Judge Evelyn Daly will have to sort out the rest. And it could take some time.

Attorney Christopher J. Hug, the temporary administrator of the Dulos estate, said he needs to do an inventory of all the personal property in the home, as well as review Dulos’ financial accounts and also determine the status of properties and houses owned by the Fore Group Inc., Dulos’ luxury home building company. Several of the homes, including his home at 4 Jefferson Crossing, are currently in foreclosure. Hug said so far he has found a bank account with about $14,000 in it and a Fidelity account, which is likely an IRA not subject to probate, with about $194,000.
Hug said he has already received claims for some of the personal property in the house from Curry, Rena Kyrimi, Dulos’ sister, and Michelle Troconis — his former girlfriend who lived with him in Farmington for nearly two years before she was arrested in connection with the May 24 disappearance of Dulos’ estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos. Troconis is currently free on a combined $2.1 million in bonds...
“The family wants closure. I suspect that the [medical examiner’s] office awaits blood tests," Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, said. "I certainly hope that there is no real suspicion of foul play by a third party.”

Pattis and his law partner, Kevin Smith, have filed their own petition to be administrators of Dulos’ estate but for now, Daly said she will keep Hug as the temporary administrator. She asked Hug to try and submit an inventory of the estate within 30 days.
“You have quite a bit of work ahead of you,” Daly said to Hug.
The judge said she plans to vigilantly oversee the distribution of the Dulos estate.

“There will be no property sold or moved from the home,” Daly said.

Among the attorneys present Tuesday was Jon L. Schoenhorn, Tronconis’ new defense attorney. Schoenhorn filed a motion to intervene solely to protect some of her property that was left behind when Troconis moved out.

He filed a two-page inventory of those items which include a Honda motorcycle, several pairs of skis that he said belong to her and her daughter, some furniture, a crepe maker and two “artistic pictures of myself.” ;)

The state is expected to ask a judge to dismiss the criminal charges against Dulos on March 3. Pattis has talked about arguing to substitute the estate as the defendant so that the murder trial can continue and evidence can be heard.

Smith provided the court with a copy of the preliminary death certificate.

Dulos was cremated following his death. The death certificate doesn’t indicate where he will be buried but sources have said his remains will be shipped back to Greece and there will be a seaside memorial ceremony before his ashes are thrown into the sea.

The fight over Fotis Dulos’ assets - from his cat to his bank accounts - heads to probate court

So sad that in the end for some of these people, it's all about "stuff". In some regard, I'd posit that MT resents her attorney's statement referring to her as a "bit player" IMO. Her glory days with FD are fading memories, all in the rear-view mirrors of the many vehicles (I can't keep up to count 'em) it took for the both of them to carry out their horrific crimes.

Agree
my feeling also, the medical examiner is going list cause of death as what killed him.(carbon monoxide poisoning)
Not traces of other drugs that are in his system at the time.
Coroner's reports usually detail whatever was going on in the body. They're extensive reports. If there were indeed blood/urine tests done at the hospital, those results will be included. The coroner is not just going to write: FD died of carbon monoxide poisoning. A complete picture is painted. IMO.
ETA: Results will also likely include the state of FD organs such as whether he had heart disease or liver issues. Autopsies look at everything and it is all documented. Autopsy is for a reason and needs to be complete to absolutely insure what the cause of death actually is. Foul play has already been thrown out there as a possibility. Coroner will eliminate that option and will document all.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone addressed this, but, I believe Fotis made at least 2 or 3 practice runs before the FINAL one.

He was such a a professional athlete, that I am guessing he timed all of it - from leaving his home at 4JX to parking at the Wavenly Park and riding the bicycle to Jennifer's.

I believe that he (and "homewrecker") scouted out a place to park - put - bury - sink with an anchor - Jennifer's skeleton ahead of time and the spot was ready on May 24. If it was a hole in the ground, then he collected dirt and brush and had a shovel hidden there to bury her in the ground - under brush - far far from the road.

I believe the banging that the neighbors heard later that morning was Fotis chopping up his bicycle to discard it on Albany Street.

I do not believe "homewrecker" to be innocent at t'all - not by a long shot. She appears to have been so swept up by him that she would do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g he wanted. I have to imagine that she was only too happy to get rid of "the wife" so she could STOP listening to Fotis b*tching and moaning about the $$$$$ the divorce was costing him, and I bet you a million to one that "homewrecker" had NO idea how broke Fotis really was.

There is a book called "From Charm to Harm and everything in between" by Greg Zaffuto.
I have purchased it to try to understand Fotis and many other people like him, but it appears that Fotis destroyed
a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g he touched. He destroyed his first marriage, his second marriage, her parents (he owed Mr. Farber money and Jennifer's parents would have known he was cheating on her), his superficial relationship with his children, his financial life, his reputation as a builder, and last but not least, his relationship with the courts - all of them, Family court, Criminal Court and probate court. OH, wait - he destroyed "homewrecker's" life, too. She fell for him hook line and sinker, was manipulated by him, and BAM - within 7 days of Jennifer being murdered, "homewrecker" is informed by the courts that she and FD MUST have NO CONTACT. BAM. OVER.
3 strikes - you're OUT Michelle. YOu ruined your life for what? a pretty face? a good lay? or what
you got over by hurting Jennifer and the 5 kids? you ruined your own daughters life too.

He's a monster and who knows how many other "Michelle's" and "Anna's" Fotis bedded down. who knows how many other children are on the planet sired by a person the likes of him. He hurts people for a hobby.

But he was a competitive athlete, and being a skilled professional that he was, I have to guess, he made some practice runs on his bicycle from Wavenly Park - to make sure that when the final episode came, it would go off swimmingly.

So agree with all of this and I do wonder if NCPD and CSP did go back and strategically pull CCTV along the route to document exactly the point you are making!?!?

Can you imagine how powerful it would be at trial to see not 1 but up to 3 practice runs???

Can you imagine also how powerful it would be at trial to see MT in the Black Suburban or Jeep as the chaser vehicle riding alongside Fd ALSO on video?

My guess is that LE is ON IT and will have NO ISSUE IMO proving a solid case for premeditation.

MOO

EBM

Dulos died with about $200,000 in a Fidelity 401K account and he had about $14,000 in a separate personal account, Hug told the court.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't appear there was a tremendous amount of liquid assets," Hug said.

As the temporary administrator, Daly said Hug has about 30 days to inventory the assets and debts of Dulos so the court can give what's left to his five children.

The 45-minute proceeding offered details into the life Fotis Dulos was leading in the time leading up to his estranged wife’s disappearance on May 24.

His girlfriend Michelle Troconis, who was charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the case, wants her gray bath and hand towels back, as well as her juicer, bathroom soap tray, plant and a host of other ordinary items, including a lemon squeezer, a crepe maker and her daughter’s sporting equipment, according to a request filed in the probate case by her her attorney.

She lived with Dulos at the Jefferson Crossing residence for about two years, said her attorney Jon Schoenhorn.

“She hasn’t been allowed to go back to the house by Superior Court order,” Schoenhorn said. “With the unfortunate death, we want to make sure the contents of the house that are hers are not disposed of.”

Madonna, the 16-year-old cat belonging to the mother of Fotis Dulos, went into hiding after his apparent suicide attempt. It took several hours on Sunday to coax the cat out and she has been left with someone who could care for her until an owner could be found, Hug said.

Anna Curry, who Dulos listed as his “best friend” on bond documents, has expressed interest in taking ownership of the cat, Smith said. Curry helped post Dulos’ $6 million bond and remained by his side at a New York hospital until he died.
That is one pricey old cat AC bought!

That is one pricey old cat AC bought!
The cat is worth more than FD in my opinion. Many more redeeming qualities. But true, AC would have done better to drop FD like a hot potato and adopt a cat in the first place: less expensive financially and emotionally, but will still bite the hand that feeds and cruelly ignore you if that's your bag. MOO

They need to X-ray the couches, chairs for hidden things. Not kidding. My mom ordered a white leather couch and underneath was a zipper compartment. Even the furniture store had no idea what it was for except to put valuables. (The couch paperwork was attached to the outside of the arm).
I have a headboard with a zippered compartment in the back —- what the heck!
Maybe for “artistic pictures of yourself”? :D
Great idea!!

Yes, it makes it all seem as if its a shopping day out at Home Goods?

Who are these people that want used stuff? Also, who wants Press for going after things like this as well?

It all seems so slimey and unsavoury and to engage an attorney to not only go to Probate today but file the paperwork simply seems not worth it. Had to have cost at least $1,000 for the day and paperwork at a minimum IMO?

MOO

I'm a fan of "12 plates/bowls that he broke most of for Greek Easter."

It is gross and grasping as a general rule; but I think I can see asking for the plates/bowls before asking for a couch and a ladder, as Greek Easter might be very festive and fun, and a good potential memory for everyone. (However, that said, what if it was one of the kids' favorite memories? Maybe they'd like to have a mosaic made of the shards, for example.)

Asking for a $9 soap dish is just embarrassing. Heck, I'll even go that asking for an $18 soap dish back is embarrassing. Who wants to look at that and be reminded of their ex?

I also hope that the Greeks are happy with whatever they get, however, as it's going to come at the expense of any and every shred of a relationship with the children.

@MattCaronTV
Multiple sources tell me the alleged ‘grave’ discovered near MDC reservoir #6 in West Hartford was a lead that has not materialized into anything significant. Simona Raneri, who was cited for simple trespass at a Dulos property said she reported it to police.
@FOX61New
I wonder how many of those alleged graves there were. There may be at least one that is yet to be discovered.

Seven attorneys haggling over the estate of Fotis Dulos attended a probate court hearing uesday in search of what the accused killer left behind, including his motorcycle, a crepe maker and the $194,000 left in a Fidelity account.
After about 30 minutes, about all that appeared to be settled was the fate of Dulos’ 16-year-old cat, Madonna, who was rescued from his Jefferson Crossing home last weekend and may end up with Anna Curry — the woman who paid $147,000 to post a bond for Dulos weeks before he tried to kill himself.
Farmington Probate Judge Evelyn Daly will have to sort out the rest. And it could take some time.

Attorney Christopher J. Hug, the temporary administrator of the Dulos estate, said he needs to do an inventory of all the personal property in the home, as well as review Dulos’ financial accounts and also determine the status of properties and houses owned by the Fore Group Inc., Dulos’ luxury home building company. Several of the homes, including his home at 4 Jefferson Crossing, are currently in foreclosure. Hug said so far he has found a bank account with about $14,000 in it and a Fidelity account, which is likely an IRA not subject to probate, with about $194,000.
Hug said he has already received claims for some of the personal property in the house from Curry, Rena Kyrimi, Dulos’ sister, and Michelle Troconis — his former girlfriend who lived with him in Farmington for nearly two years before she was arrested in connection with the May 24 disappearance of Dulos’ estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos. Troconis is currently free on a combined $2.1 million in bonds...
“The family wants closure. I suspect that the [medical examiner’s] office awaits blood tests," Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, said. "I certainly hope that there is no real suspicion of foul play by a third party.”

Pattis and his law partner, Kevin Smith, have filed their own petition to be administrators of Dulos’ estate but for now, Daly said she will keep Hug as the temporary administrator. She asked Hug to try and submit an inventory of the estate within 30 days.
“You have quite a bit of work ahead of you,” Daly said to Hug.
The judge said she plans to vigilantly oversee the distribution of the Dulos estate.

“There will be no property sold or moved from the home,” Daly said.

Among the attorneys present Tuesday was Jon L. Schoenhorn, Tronconis’ new defense attorney. Schoenhorn filed a motion to intervene solely to protect some of her property that was left behind when Troconis moved out.

He filed a two-page inventory of those items which include a Honda motorcycle, several pairs of skis that he said belong to her and her daughter, some furniture, a crepe maker and two “artistic pictures of myself.” ;)
The fight over Fotis Dulos’ assets - from his cat to his bank accounts - heads to probate court

Ok, so am I missing something? If FD had $194,000 in a Fidelity account why didn't he use his own money for bail instead of AC paying $147,000? One more act of manipulation?

Ok, so am I missing something? If FD had $194,000 in a Fidelity account why didn't he use his own money for bail instead of AC paying $147,000? One more act of manipulation?

He also could've made her the beneficiary before shuffling off this mortal coil, if he came up with a good excuse to get his hands on her Social Security number. I could do it easily online, myself. Wonder who he did in fact have as the beneficiary?

IMO Because his money was his. He wasn’t giving that to the stupid courts! He spent his life living on other people’s money.

EBM

IMO all this info is 'well and good' about doing an inventory but I do wonder how far the temporary administrator will go to possibly explain what was going on in 30-45 days leading up to the decision made by Fd to gas himself to death in the garage at 4Jx?

Fd has been 'self employed' since 2004 and his number 1/first employee was his sister Rena whose name he used to form FO RE! We know from the Family Court and the Civil Case that the Fd lifestyle on the homefront was paid for by JFd. So, where did the $$$ that Fd made over years end up? Was it all spent on travel and high times with friends and having a hoamore such as MT that required a 'salary' of $120,000/yr and all the trips to Miami and Vail and Argentina that could fit around the old school schedule? IDK. Fd did sell a house in 2019 I believe and this house was for whatever reason 'scrubbed' from his website. Where did the proceeds of this house go? Where did the proceeds from all the houses sold over the years go? The idea that there is $200,000 left after 16 years in business IMO makes little to no sense, particularly given that Fd had JFd it seems paying all the household expenses.

I also wonder if KM and his former partner Atty Markowitz might be able to shed some light on land and properties possibly held by Fd/FORE in LLCs or partnerships. If Fd had been sheltering funds this way for years there is a good chance that the likes of David Ford, S. Reich, R. Guiffria etc. along with KM might just know about it.

The Civil Case and Atty Weinstein sought to get to the bottom of so many of the Fd money games and it seemed like the Fd/FORE games were a well oiled machine and went undetected for years by CT Revenue and the IRS.

I was somewhat surprised to not see the entire 7 atty charade shut down today by the attendance from CT Revenue and IRS given that Fd hasn't prepared his taxes for 2 years. I don't think MT should book her moving van date anytime soon and Rena should put a pause on the date for the white box trucks to show up at 4Jx to take the items to which she feels 'entitled'.

My guess is that the temporary administrator won't be releasing 'stuff' to anyone anytime soon and that after a more complete analysis of the situation with existing creditors and potential creditors that very little will be available.

I've long wondered how much Fd filtered out to his sister and the Greek Family. The amount paid to attorneys over the course of the 2 year divorce must have added up as well. Pattisville no doubt billed 24/7 as well as it seemed that many days Atty. P. was simply that 'mouth that never slept'!

My guess is that there is no mystery as to why there is no Fd will and my other guess is that the Greek Family and Employee number 1 IMO is well aware of the reasons why and has matters well in hand.

MOO

He also could've made her the beneficiary before shuffling off this mortal coil, if he came up with a good excuse to get his hands on her Social Security number. I could do it easily online, myself. Wonder who he did in fact have as the beneficiary?
Isn't the Fidelity account where the insurance checks were deposited? That was a joint account, IIRC.

Isn't the Fidelity account where the insurance checks were deposited? That was a joint account, IIRC.
The insurance checks left the joint acct and made their way to the Fd personal account never to be seen from again. My guess it went to pay Pattisville or made its way to Greek Family.

The thing that is interesting though is that we saw clearly in Fd AW3 that the State had pulled apart the Fd finances and they brought up the 3 insurance checks.

I do very much wonder if the State had a representative present at the Probate atty 'meet up' today to monitor the situation. I would think that if fraud or some kind of other investigation were ongoing at the time of Fd death that some intervention might occur during the Probate process.

Simply seems like this probate process is going to get messy. Just the unsecured credit card debt far exceeds the amt of Fidelity account I believe. The whole house of cards imploded and any liquidity was long gone IMO. Do wonder where it went and who has it now? Or, did any liquidity go to pay Pattisville and bond?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member