Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think it’s at all possible that Rena believes that FD has an estate, that he was making tons of money, that he was paying his mortgage and child support et al? I don’t but... there’s got to be some logical way to explain her behavior.
I think it’s possible. Fotis strikes me as giving people whatever impressions he needed them to have. I would not be surprised if that’s exactly what he let Rena believe. I don’t see him being an open book with anyone, even Mawhinney, who I think is more likely to know specific information than anyone else, including MT. MOO of course.

Does anyone think it’s at all possible that Rena believes that FD has an estate, that he was making tons of money, that he was paying his mortgage and child support et al? I don’t but... there’s got to be some logical way to explain her behavior.
I think it’s possible. Fotis strikes me as giving people whatever impressions he needed them to have. I would not be surprised if that’s exactly what he let Rena believe. I don’t see him being an open book with anyone, even Mawhinney, who I think is more likely to know specific information than anyone else, including MT. MOO of course.

Adam Davenport, 31, has been charged for allegedly harassing lawyers Norm Pattis and Kevin Smith, attorneys for late murder defendant Fotis Dulos. Davenport is accused of making “over 30 phone calls” from two phone numbers, and going as far as to threaten the attorneys.
According to cops, Davenport got mad at how this defense played out, and he went over the line. Pattis and Smith said they got numerous phone calls from the defendant dating back to last Sept. 5, cops said. Oct. 15 was allegedly a busy night. Pattis got calls at 8:19 p.m., 8:21 p.m, 8:24 p.m, 8:30 p.m, 8:33 p.m, 8:36 p.m, and 8:45 p.m, according to the affidavit. Davenport allegedly called Smith at 8:39 p.m, 8:43 p.m, and 8:48 p.m, investigators said.

Both attorneys said they’ve gotten threats before, but they took this seriously when the caller–who they did not know–said on Oct. 15 that “Smith is not safe” and “it’s gonna be real easy man, real easy,” according to the affidavit. In another incident, the suspect allegedly threatened Pattis, telling him he’d go to his office.
According to cops, Davenport got mad at how this defense played out, and he went over the line. Pattis and Smith said they got numerous phone calls from the defendant dating back to last Sept. 5, cops said. Oct. 15 was allegedly a busy night. Pattis got calls at 8:19 p.m., 8:21 p.m, 8:24 p.m, 8:30 p.m, 8:33 p.m, 8:36 p.m, and 8:45 p.m, according to the affidavit. Davenport allegedly called Smith at 8:39 p.m, 8:43 p.m, and 8:48 p.m, investigators said.

Adam-Davenport-via-New-Haven-Police-Department.jpg

‘Better Watch Your Back’: Man Allegedly Harassed Fotis Dulos Attorneys in ‘Over 30 Calls’

Denial is a powerful drug. This family is warped, twisted.

Adam Davenport, 31, has been charged for allegedly harassing lawyers Norm Pattis and Kevin Smith, attorneys for late murder defendant Fotis Dulos. Davenport is accused of making “over 30 phone calls” from two phone numbers, and going as far as to threaten the attorneys.

Both attorneys said they’ve gotten threats before, but they took this seriously when the caller–who they did not know–said on Oct. 15 that “Smith is not safe” and “it’s gonna be real easy man, real easy,” according to the affidavit. In another incident, the suspect allegedly threatened Pattis, telling him he’d go to his office.

‘Better Watch Your Back’: Man Allegedly Harassed Fotis Dulos Attorneys in ‘Over 30 Calls’
I'd still like to know WHY FD let him into the house. He must have been desperate for company. And what in the heck was AC doing during this?
ETA: Referring to Ragaglia, not the weirdo referenced here!

Last edited:
Denial is a powerful drug. This family is warped, twisted.
Exactly. And he was a master manipulator.
“OF COURSE this is ridiculous—she’s crazy/she’s still in love with me/she’s trying to turn the children against me!” Throw in denial and his golden-child status, and I’d be willing to bet Rena never even asked. (Though he’d have lied if she had.) MOO.

Last edited:
I'd still like to know WHY FD let him into the house. He must have been desperate for company. And what in the heck was AC doing during this?

that's a different guy. this is the guy FD let inside his house:

Brad Ragaglia, and a woman named Simona Raneri, 51, of Plantsville, CT were arrested at Dulos' Farmington home on Mountain Spring Road at about 5:35 p.m. on Feb. 2, according to a police report obtained by Patch. A Farmington police officer had spotted their two vehicles parked behind the garage of the home, not visible from the road.

Suspect Caught Trespassing At Fotis Dulos' Farmington Home: PD

that's a different guy. this is the guy FD let inside his house:

Brad Ragaglia, and a woman named Simona Raneri, 51, of Plantsville, CT were arrested at Dulos' Farmington home on Mountain Spring Road at about 5:35 p.m. on Feb. 2, according to a police report obtained by Patch. A Farmington police officer had spotted their two vehicles parked behind the garage of the home, not visible from the road.

Suspect Caught Trespassing At Fotis Dulos' Farmington Home: PD
Still want to know why Ragaglia was let in.

Thanks for clearing that up. I forgot there were 2 weirdos.

Here's the thing, it most definitely is not OK to threaten anyone. No exception. However, Pattis also does not have a right to say anything he wants about anyone. We all have a responsibility for our actions, no exception.

Last edited:

I think you may be conflating two separate people. One person (IIRC B. Ragaglia) allegedly involved himself in the case by approaching FD personally and FD admitted him into the home at 4JX. This Davenport person allegedly involved himself by making threats against FD's attorneys.

Oops, sorry. I see others addressed this.

Yout never know what FD told his family. He had a pretty big ego.

View attachment 231279

OOOH!!!! Mr. Dulos is a poor little lamb. I guess FD own children are now being called wolves. The entitlement has not died with "Mr. Dulos". It shall live forever within the heart of Rena.

(4th letter)

Dear Rena,

Once again, I am sorry for your loss.

I understand that this is a busy time for you, but you made some statements today that suggest you can help many of your dearly departed brothers' lenders and victims of his theft.

He reported poverty, but nobody believed it. Neither do you, apparently.

Are you able to tell us where the estate we always knew was SOMEWHERE is? I promise, no wolves will call. Only the rightful owners of the estate.

Thanks in advance, and peace.

I think the logical explanation for her behavior is that she is, like her brother was, adept at sniffing out deep pockets.

(4th letter)

Dear Rena,

Once again, I am sorry for your loss.

I understand that this is a busy time for you, but you made some statements today that suggest you can help many of your dearly departed brothers' lenders and victims of his theft.

He reported poverty, but nobody believed it. Neither do you, apparently.

Are you able to tell us where the estate we always knew was SOMEWHERE is? I promise, no wolves will call. Only the rightful owners of the estate.

Thanks in advance, and peace.
Thanks again, she really needed to hear this!

@Alex4CT

Since my own divorce case is in Judge Heller’s Stamford Court, I recused myself from her reappointment. Many unanswered questions remain in the Dulos case and others involving domestic violence.

The one person on the committee that had questions and information and some knowledge of the DV topic recused herself.

Things that make you go Mmmmmm.

Not one question and this speaks VOLUMES IMO.

MOO

Has anyone found a copy of the document Rena Dulos filed in Probate Court?

I am struggling to understand how she would have standing to file any such document? If the document were filed by Pattisville I'm sure they wouldn't let standing stop them from filing a frivolous motion but I am curious how the Court is able to accept this motion?

MOO

@MattCaronTV

QUOTES FROM RENA DULOS IN DOCUMENT PETITIONING THE COURT FOR A TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATOR OF THE DULOS ESTATE AT 4 JEFFERSON CROSSING. DULOS & FARBER ESTATES BATTLING FOR CONTROL.
@FOX61News
EQcH9GEWAAAwJ3Y

EQcH9GLXUAAE9fK

The wolves, like the all the people he owes money too. Seriously, the man could only write a 1000 check toward his 6 million dollar bond! He didn’t pay the mortgage for years and GF bought the mortgage. Oh brother, I bet they are eyeing the JFd estate.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1