Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.
I was thinking they needed concrete evidence.
Like evidence of MT in the garage or house.
Something solid.
MOO.
"The statutory reference for conspiracy is C.G.S. Section 53a-48. The elements of the crime of a conspiracy under Connecticut law are:

• Acting with a mental element of intent to engage in conduct that constitutes a crime to be performed
  • An agreement with one or more persons to engage in the conduct
  • Any one of the group takes an overt act in pursuance of the criminal objective"
Source: Conspiracy Crimes | Fairfield County Criminal Defense Lawyer

They discussed, the crime was committed, action was taken related to the crime. MT didn't have to be present in NC to conspire.

The nice thing is that in CT, conspiracy carries the same sentence as the actual crime. :) If found guilty, minimum is 25 years.

This pic was posted on MT IG in Oct 2019. Since then, I have been looking for the address of this house. Finally, i found that is is 77 Mountain Spring Road. That is the Manafort's house and the pic she posted is of their baby boy's room. on her private instagram. At this time FD was still following MT on both his accounts. Do you think she was sending signals or threats to FD by posting this? BTW the family has been notified of this creepy gesture by MT. Some here had the crazy idea that mt was preggo I never believed it thank god.
86672637_2562985210686327_4138949615380594688_n.jpg
Those pillows look like brie.

yes she did to sell her rugs in oct 2019 on her PRIVATE ig.
Very odd - the statement I have from Manafort’s makes it seem they never had anything to do with MT & FD. They made it appear that they loved JD dearly but people looking at Olcott Way were really hampering their lifestyle. The land at 1 Olcott was just patch of land in June when police searched, a month ago there was a fully built house there with pristine lawn. For full transparency the Manafort’s also stated they were the ones that provided LE the video footage they obtained from Ely to MS.

Very odd - the statement I have from Manafort’s makes it seem they never had anything to do with MT & FD. They made it appear that they loved JD dearly but people looking at Olcott Way were really hampering their lifestyle. The land at 1 Olcott was just patch of land in June when police searched, a month ago there was a fully built house there with pristine lawn. For full transparency the Manafort’s also stated they were the ones that provided LE the video footage they obtained from Ely to MS.
You really need to get verified as an insider if you're going to be making claims like this as if they are fact.

I just don't see it. Will be eager to see how she presents it to a jury of her peers. My opinion doesn't matter, but theirs certainly will. If you want to keep yourself safe you stay away from shady people and shady plans at all costs (no matter what you may think the potential gain may be). Then you won't be sitting in a cramped little apartment with your newest ankle fashion irritating your skin. It is simply as simple as that. Oh the tangled webs some weave, but that is the problem with a spider's web, they are very hard to get out of.
She gave conflicting alibis for FD, not herself. I know it can be viewed as splitting hairs, but I think it's an important distinction.

You really need to get verified as an insider if you're going to be making claims like this as if they are fact.
I don’t know what that means. I’m just the computer guy. I mean I’m new at this, but the wife of James Manafort sending me a very long statement is still considered a statement, right??

Attachments

• D9635806-0E63-4B49-B81D-DBC31AF476B4.jpeg
    D9635806-0E63-4B49-B81D-DBC31AF476B4.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
What olcott way? I' m talkin about 77 Mountain spring road. go ahead and show her this creepy pic that mt posted. I told her yesterday but seems like they won't do anything about it . I don't think they loved JD dearly her husband was friends with FD throughout the divorce

What olcott way? I' m talkin about 77 Mountain spring road. go ahead and show her this creepy pic that mt posted. I told her yesterday but seems like they won't do anything about it . I don't think they loved JD dearly her husband was friends with FD throughout the divorce
77, 80 and 1 Olcott are within earshot of each other. X on photo is 77

Attachments

• F5252D28-5533-4551-93C8-1328F97C87D8.jpeg
    F5252D28-5533-4551-93C8-1328F97C87D8.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 82
Ali I suggest you take screenshots of what horse woman and her husband are saying and send it in to the state since they re not abiding with the gag order.

Since you’re so very critical, a lot of time has gone into data and gaining trust to see comments, convos and stuff that would indicate where her remains her. Since you seem to be so critical, can you just save us all the energy and tell us where he put her?? Instead of being condescending, roll and scroll or do tell where JD is since you’re so adept with such.

Just an FYI as you appear to be somewhat new, Terms of Service (TOS) on WS for approved sources are: Court documents, Main Stream Media and social media pages of Main Stream Media, Persons of Interest and Accused Individuals.

The Mods will simply come through during clean up and delete any posts that don't comply with TOS.

Clipping random pages from FB/Social Media or any non official FB Group for missing individuals is not allowed.

Here is link for more information:

Terms of Service & The Rules

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Anyexceptions must be mod-approved.
  • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
  • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This pic was posted on MT IG in Oct 2019. Since then, I have been looking for the address of this house. Finally, i found that is is 77 Mountain Spring Road. That is the Manafort's house and the pic she posted is of their baby boy's room. on her private instagram. At this time FD was still following MT on both his accounts. Do you think she was sending signals or threats to FD by posting this? BTW the family has been notified of this creepy gesture by MT. Some here had the crazy idea that mt was preggo I never believed it thank god.
86672637_2562985210686327_4138949615380594688_n.jpg
What the heck?

Since you’re so very critical, a lot of time has gone into data and gaining trust to see comments, convos and stuff that would indicate where her remains her. Since you seem to be so critical, can you just save us all the energy and tell us where he put her?? Instead of being condescending, roll and scroll or do tell where JD is since you’re so adept with such.

Just an FYI as you appear to be somewhat new, Terms of Service (TOS) on WS for approved sources are: Court documents, Main Stream Media and social media pages of Main Stream Media, Persons of Interest and Accused Individuals.

The Mods will simply come through during clean up and delete any posts that don't comply with TOS.

Clipping random pages from FB/Social Media or any non official FB Group for missing individuals is not allowed.

Here is link for more information:

Terms of Service & The Rules

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Anyexceptions must be mod-approved.
  • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
  • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I somehow found exactly what I was referencing crazy fast. Here's a post from @afitzy back in August with the info. MSM started saying the garage door was open, and it looks like it was from an anonymous LE source, but, like I said, we have NEVER seen that confirmed in any AW/SW (that I can recall).

Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

All of this being said, I don't think it matters whether the garage door was open or not. This was clearly premeditated. I am of the belief that FD intended to murder JFD on 5/24 hell or high water.

Yes, that was the only MSM source available for this piece of information and you are absolutely correct that LE has never confirmed this particular piece of information regarding the door.

Considering the Source (Radar) I was never sure how much weight to give this early account. I guess you can never say never as it could have been an early leak but I always said I would wait for clarification from LE and now with 3 AWs we have never gotten closure on the issue from info in the AWs unfortunately.

MOO

Last edited:
"The statutory reference for conspiracy is C.G.S. Section 53a-48. The elements of the crime of a conspiracy under Connecticut law are:

• Acting with a mental element of intent to engage in conduct that constitutes a crime to be performed
  • An agreement with one or more persons to engage in the conduct
  • Any one of the group takes an overt act in pursuance of the criminal objective"
Source: Conspiracy Crimes | Fairfield County Criminal Defense Lawyer

They discussed, the crime was committed, action was taken related to the crime. MT didn't have to be present in NC to conspire.

The nice thing is that in CT, conspiracy carries the same sentence as the actual crime. :) If found guilty, minimum is 25 years.

Thanks for this! It really clarifies what MT is being charged with and lays the groundwork for her culpability in this brutal crime. No change of venue or conjured up last minute language barriers will obfuscate her role in all of this. The sheer horror and terror of JD's final moments juxtaposed with MT gleefully taking selfies with a S&S robot, brings home how banal her evil deeds truly were.

Thankfully, I do not think like FD. But, I find it hard to believe that he did not 'bounce' his plan for the 24th of May off of someone that he trusted and had some respect for; like KM. I understand that FD thought no one in the room was as clever as he, but to have another person critique of the plan would have been helpful. So I do believe KM was aware of the plan, and maybe assisted. MOO.
While we don't know for sure who planned what yet, it seems to me most likely Fd and MT initiated the plan, and then got KM to help - but I think all three planned the details together, and that all three participated.

My guess is MT had the most to gain by Jennifer's death, along with Fd, but Fd also wanted to pull KM in to help get rid of the body (not sure if that happened, but I think it was the original plan).

So Fd and KM likely eventually incorporated some sort of plan to also do away with KM's wife. That part didn't work out as planned, because Fd couldn't get her to the house alone.

But they went ahead with Jennifer's murder. Did KM feel he was then too "hot" or "watched" to carry out disposal of the body - so they had to change plans and do the Albany Ave as an alternative - ?

No matter how it worked out, all three were fully in on it, I believe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member