Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think MT knew the nature of AC relationship with FD. MT would not have happily gone along, IMO.
@spaz1959 this is an interesting question. We saw MT move most of her things out of 4Jx around the same time as AC showed up back in October. At the next Court hearing MT was teary eyed and as she never seemed connected to the seriousness of her charges IMO I do wonder if she was teary eyed about betrayal of Fd with AC as she had effectively been replaced without him missing a beat!

Fd kicking MT to the curb is also fascinating in the context that other than the Atty. P. quote about MT calling her the 'lying lover' we never saw Atty. P. and Fd attack MT in all their "Patis Patter".

I do wonder if the reason Atty. P. and Fd didn't attack MT was because both parties needed the other for them both to not have to spend life in prison. I do wonder if we Fd ever made it to trial would we have have seen Atty. P. turn on MT? I also wonder if MT will now turn on FD with her new atty? My guess is that MT New Atty read the AWs and realizes that its isn't whether MT will go to prison but rather for how long and what further charges will be levelled agains her by the State or Federal Govt?

MOO

↑https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/ct-jennifer-dulos-50-new-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-46.502895/page-30#post-15810474. @enelram said: It seems the re-hashing of FD is getting old and I'd like to steer the discussion toward the more important topic of the other 2 suspects in this case, mT and KM.
Although we will never see FD held accountable for his crimes, we must hope MT and KM will somehow pay for their participation if they're found guilty. Thoughts?

Agree. We can discuss Fd all we want, but there are active cases going on which could use a lot more thought.

I was thinking yesterday what MT's situation was prior to Jennifer's murder. Then my thoughts turned to initial motive on her part.

Here she was living with him, including towels and lemon squeezer, obviously pretty seriously setting up house. So serious, she bought a ladder, and moved her precious dining-ware with her. Her nudes were carefully hung in the bedroom.

She didn't have to pay any rent, and on top of that she had money funneled to her via the company Fd set up the year he married Jennifer. Her trips were paid for by the Farber money. Her daughter had her things there, as well. For all we know, the Farber money was also largely supporting MT's daughter.

She had it really, really good.

She felt she "had" Fd.

But did she? Did she suspect that she was losing him to someone else - someone smarter, richer, better-connected, and prettier?

Did MT realize the money train from the Farbers would not last that long if Fd and Jennifer simply divorced - and fear losing Fd, as well as her lovely, lazy, luxurious lifestyle?

And even if she "had" Fd - did she really? When Fd was visiting the children, she was still not part of his life - and wouldn't be even after the divorce, if it were stipulated that she was not to be around them. They were constant companions - that must have driven her crazy. And beautiful, talented Jennifer - what if Fd went back to her some day? What was happening (in MT's mind) when Fd went down to NC without MT?

Was it MT's suggestion initially to murder Jennifer? "What if we..." - and then start plotting it? Or did they come up with it together? If they were in it together, they'd have their big secret for the rest of their lives, right? With KM's help, of course. The treacherous triumvirate.

Surely, Fd had a lot more to lose than Mt did by murdering Jennifer, IMO.

And indeed - he did lose everything.

Last edited:
But wouldn't there be warrants for both the phone found with the car and and the 2nd phone that may or may not exist. I know search dogs were out there. Even electronically trained dogs does not mean there was a missing phone belonging to JD. Could have been looking for FD burner. I'm not saying 100% there is no 2nd JD phone. I went thru the entire 347 SW doc and I only found one number associated with JD. It's a long doc, maybe I missed it.
This is a good point. It could have been one of the kids phones (although knowing kids and their phones I find this unlikely they’d leave it in the car while they went to school, but they were planning to go to NY in that car later that day). If one of the kids phone, then LE would definitely want a warrant to search that number, because it could potentially give up information about where the Suburban has been. There isn’t a warrant for a phone listed for one of the kids, or a second phone in JD name.

In AW2 they stated that they did a search of JDs phone, which tells us they eventually found her actual phone, not just the records or pings. Given that FDs phone showed him to be in Farmington that morning, in the first week when LE sent the electronics dogs out they might have been looking for a burner phone or 2nd phone of FDs, they do say in the AW they had a 2nd phone of his.
LE knows but we just have to guess for now unfortunately.
MOO

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to respond @sleuth66 to your point about the Fd/KM relationship and the seeming quid pro quo plan to murder their wives.

I never understood why LE didn't charge Fd for helping KM to circumvent the no contact order in his divorce case. Was this just an issue of inept South Windsor or Farmington or Hartford PD not wanting to get involved with a domestic issue? Or, was this a deliberate choice by CSP to let this whole incident slide to see where KM and Fd were heading as it related to KM STBX?

The KM STBX spousal rape AW was about a foul document of DV as I've read (and I've read quite a few!). The Fd plan to meet with KM STBX (who he had never met!) seemed fishy from the word go and yet we see nothing done about it in terms of LE and we know the Judge had her testify in Court about it for over an hr and then they denied her request for a protective order. I know protective orders won't save your life if someone is intent on murdering you but I just have to shake my head and wonder where in the HELL was ANY LE on this entire issue? I've really given up on South Windsor PD based on their handling of the gas can crowbar guy. Avon PD lost credibility on the Mama Dulos non-investigation and well Farmington PD just keeps knocking them out of the park with their early days handling of gathering evidence in/around 4Jx and 80MS, the Glock 19 release and the as yet unreleased Fd suicide investigation report. Its honestly been a situation of Keystone Cops IMO up in the Hartford Area on the Dulos case. Perhaps at some point we will learn more about what these LE in/around Hartford have done to assist, but right now things look a bit murky IMO.

I do wonder if Fd had lived whether there was sufficient evidence to charge both he and KM for conspiracy to murder KM STBX? Was LE working on this at the time of Fd death and did perhaps Fd know this? So far as I know there was no hindering convo between Fd and KM and I very much wonder when Fd and KM last spoke?

I also still wonder whether KM attended the 4Jx party on 5/23 or did he perhaps stay overnight in Farmington at either 4Jx or 80MS and was an assistant on a day when we saw many cars being moved around between the properties.

To me though the biggest question right now (or one of them) is the MT timeline. I think few would argue that MT via her 3 AWs is shown as being an active and integral member of the murder plot gang along with Fd and KM. But, what if the reason MT has always lied to LE unless faced with direct evidence such as a picture was because there was no plot to murder JFd WITHOUT MT? MT could never have made a deal with LE (a la KK in Frazee case) because her hands were all over every aspect of the plot to murder JFd and as LE dug further into the timeline and sifted through all the CCTV and examined the fingerprints present in the vehicles and on the bags etc. that there was NO WAY to disentangle Fd from MT as it related to the murder of JFd. No deal for reduced time for MT would ever be possible because at a certain point the evidence against her simply because piled too high and too deep to make it possible and if she knew where the body of JFd might have been she wasn't willing to share it?

When we first learned that MT had lied to police not 1x but 3x in very long meetings I think that was when it became somewhat clearer that she was either being poorly advised (not IMO by Atty Bowman but by Mama A perhaps) but that her window of opportunity to crack a deal had passed. Atty Bowman could have arranged those meetings with LE to craft a deal as that is what he is known to do. But it all fell apart once LE started connecting the dots and seeing that MT and her hands were all over everything in terms of the plan to murder JFd. Its speculative at this point as the AWs leave more out regarding MT than they include IMO but I now kinda sorta wonder if CSP did this for the reason of putting on a technicolor display of precisely where MT was and what she did on 5/23-25.

We have no idea what MT was doing while Fd was in NC or when Fd went to NY to get the children. MT is a ghost per the AWs and I have to wonder why? My guess is that LE knows precisely why and its just a waiting game until we learn what they know. I also wonder why we are only seeing conspiracy charges for MT or will her AW4 be a charge for the murder of JFd?

TICK TOCK MT and KM!

MOO
IMO, MT is involved in all of it. The planning, murder and disposal of Jennifer. So what does MT have to offer LE, other than where are Jennifer remains? She's never telling the entire story, at least truthfully. KM knows everything. What FD part was, and MT part, as well as his own involvement. The LE has more on KM other than JD case. He's got some serious charges regarding his ex wife. KM has a reason to spill his guts, and he will.

@spaz1959 this is an interesting question. We saw MT move most of her things out of 4Jx around the same time as AC showed up back in October. At the next Court hearing MT was teary eyed and as she never seemed connected to the seriousness of her charges IMO I do wonder if she was teary eyed about betrayal of Fd with AC as she had effectively been replaced without him missing a beat!

Fd kicking MT to the curb is also fascinating in the context that other than the Atty. P. quote about MT calling her the 'lying lover' we never saw Atty. P. and Fd attack MT in all their "Patis Patter".

I do wonder if the reason Atty. P. and Fd didn't attack MT was because both parties needed the other for them both to not have to spend life in prison. I do wonder if we Fd ever made it to trial would we have have seen Atty. P. turn on MT? I also wonder if MT will now turn on FD with her new atty? My guess is that MT New Atty read the AWs and realizes that its isn't whether MT will go to prison but rather for how long and what further charges will be levelled agains her by the State or Federal Govt?

MOO
Yes, I'm disappointed that FD took the easy way out. Would have been interesting in court, seeing who threw who under the bus first. I just feel MT waited to long to share. Now she races against the clock with KM. I hope and think KM will plea first.

It is possible the box was pulled out quickly and easily and LE and helpers spent a lot of time making sure Fotis didn’t leave DNA or fibers, etc. Inadvertently.
My post that you replied to said:

Just jumping off your post -

JMO but I have a hard time thinking that FD put the plates in the storm drain because he or somebody else was planning to retrieve them at a later time. I would think getting the plates out of the storm drain would be a lot harder and take a lot more time than it did to put them in there. MOO
I'm confused by your response, maybe I wasn't clear in my post. The box was taken out of the storm drain by LE with assistance IIRC of fire department and I agree it probably didn't take them long (we did see video or maybe it was pictures while this was in process). But what I was referring to was if FD had plans of he himself or MT, KM, retrieving the box out of the storm drain, that it would be much more difficult for FD or MT, KM to get the box out, than it was for FD to put the box in the storm drain.

MOO
Also, we are assuming MT knew of AC. I wonder if she didn't find about AC when FD died. This is a man that wanted his cake and eat it too. AC was his next line up. I believe FD never thought he'd serve time in jail, but he would be losing money and fast.MOO

Also, we are assuming MT knew of AC. I wonder if she didn't find about AC when FD died. This is a man that wanted his cake and eat it too. AC was his next line up. I believe FD never thought he'd serve time in jail, but he would be losing money and fast.MOO
Sorry I meant to say MT didn't find out about AC until FD died.

@sleuth66, you idea might not be as far fetched as you might think. I'm not sure that we have the results of the afternoon bus cams. I'd have to go back and check again but my recollection is that the info we have from bus cams relates to the morning run of the buses.

It would be fascinating to see if the Suburban wasn't in view for the afternoon bus runs or which vehicles might have been in view at the time of the afternoon bus runs too!

If the Faux license plates were on the JFd Suburban it will be interesting to see if it shows up on any CCTV locally or on the Merritt or 95 as well. What I found odd though was that in the SW it said I believe that there was no geo data on Sirrus. I will have to go back and see if OnStar provided any information to LE in the SW but I don't remember this issue jumping out at me when I read the SWs and I wonder why OnStar data wouldn't be available? Could it have been wiped and ditto for Sirrus data for JFd vehicle?

MOO

I checked the SW for OnStar and it says that two discs were received (one on 6/28 and one on 7/15) that contained requested information. The requested information was: "Subscriber information, audio records, GPS information, vehicle diagnostic information, landline/cell phone information associated with the account linked to a 2017 Chevrolet Suburban bearing VIN ending 9005 for the day of May 24, 2019."

So, it looks like LE got what they were looking for, but we don't know what it told them.

Sorry I meant to say MT didn't find out about AC until FD died.
Atty Colangelo said at the last hearing that MT and Fd had been in contact via a 3rd party I believe. Per usual we got no details. But, MT is in Avon and Fd was in Farmington and its a small world. I don't think for a second that MT didn't realise AC had moved into 4Jx. Nope. IMO was teary eyed in October for a reason and it had zero to do with her latest AW as she has seemed absolutely disconnected from reality throughout this process of AW1-3, its been stunning to watch.

Wonder when the wake up call will come for MT?

MOO

I checked the SW for OnStar and it says that two discs were received (one on 6/28 and one on 7/15) that contained requested information. The requested information was: "Subscriber information, audio records, GPS information, vehicle diagnostic information, landline/cell phone information associated with the account linked to a 2017 Chevrolet Suburban bearing VIN ending 9005 for the day of May 24, 2019."

So, it looks like LE got what they were looking for, but we don't know what it told them.

Great news!

Thanks for looking as perhaps this will answer the question of whether the Suburban stayed on Lapham all day after it arrived from 69/71 Welles or was it used to take the body to another location?

It will also be interesting to see which other vehicles could have been pictured on Lapham by the afternoon bus cams too!

What is curious though is that as far as Atty Colangelo said on Chaz and AJ, that the JFd body hasn't yet been found. So, perhaps they did follow the GPS trail of the JFd Suburban and it didn't leave the spot where it was originally parked all day? But, I do wonder if perhaps the JFd Suburban made a stop along the way to Lapham that we aren't aware of?

We do know that Fd was at Welles for roughly 2 hrs. Did someone come to assist him at Welles or was he alone? And what did he do for 2 hrs? Would clean up really have taken this long?

MOO

Last MT Court Hearing with New Atty:

Watching this I'm not convinced that listening in Spanish helped her comprehension of much that was happening in the Courtroom!

Sometimes watching MT in Court she seems absolutely disconnected/uncaring/unaware/unfeeling or whatever word you might pick to describe the scene in Court, from the reality that she is being charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder.

MOO

↑https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/ct-jennifer-dulos-50-new-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-46.502895/page-30#post-15810474. @enelram said: It seems the re-hashing of FD is getting old and I'd like to steer the discussion toward the more important topic of the other 2 suspects in this case, mT and KM.
Although we will never see FD held accountable for his crimes, we must hope MT and KM will somehow pay for their participation if they're found guilty. Thoughts?

Agree. We can discuss Fd all we want, but there are active cases going on which could use a lot more thought.

I was thinking yesterday what MT's situation was prior to Jennifer's murder. Then my thoughts turned to initial motive on her part.

Here she was living with him, including towels and lemon squeezer, obviously pretty seriously setting up house. So serious, she bought a ladder, and moved her precious dining-ware with her. Her nudes were carefully hung in the bedroom.

She didn't have to pay any rent, and on top of that she had money funneled to her via the company Fd set up the year he married Jennifer. Her trips were paid for by the Farber money. Her daughter had her things there, as well. For all we know, the Farber money was also largely supporting MT's daughter.

She had it really, really good.

She felt she "had" Fd.

But did she? Did she suspect that she was losing him to someone else - someone smarter, richer, better-connected, and prettier?

Did MT realize the money train from the Farbers would not last that long if Fd and Jennifer simply divorced - and fear losing Fd, as well as her lovely, lazy, luxurious lifestyle?

And even if she "had" Fd - did she really? When Fd was visiting the children, she was still not part of his life - and wouldn't be even after the divorce, if it were stipulated that she was not to be around them. They were constant companions - that must have driven her crazy. And beautiful, talented Jennifer - what if Fd went back to her some day? What was happening (in MT's mind) when Fd went down to NC without MT?

Was it MT's suggestion initially to murder Jennifer? "What if we..." - and then start plotting it? Or did they come up with it together? If they were in it together, they'd have their big secret for the rest of their lives, right? With KM's help, of course. The treacherous triumvirate.

Surely, Fd had a lot more to lose than Mt did by murdering Jennifer, IMO.

And indeed - he did lose everything.

This is incredibly thought-provoking. MOO.

Last MT Court Hearing with New Atty:

Watching this I'm not convinced that listening in Spanish helped her comprehension of much that was happening in the Courtroom!

Sometimes watching MT in Court she seems absolutely disconnected/uncaring/unaware/unfeeling or whatever word you might pick to describe the scene in Court, from the reality that she is being charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder.

MOO

Given her very cheery demeanor with her family going in and out of court, her knowledge of how her mother escaped her own legal issues, and the way in which she has complained about even nominal restrictions on her, it seems to me that MT thinks she will simply slide on out of this rather like that non-stick cat litter. MOO.

Atty Colangelo said at the last hearing that MT and Fd had been in contact via a 3rd party I believe. Per usual we got no details. But, MT is in Avon and Fd was in Farmington and its a small world. I don't think for a second that MT didn't realise AC had moved into 4Jx. Nope. IMO was teary eyed in October for a reason and it had zero to do with her latest AW as she has seemed absolutely disconnected from reality throughout this process of AW1-3, its been stunning to watch.

Wonder when the wake up call will come for MT?

MOO

That was about that time, indeed. I’d guess only after all of the appeals are exhausted and she’s still sitting in a prison cell with not a lemon squeezer in sight. I mean it. Based on her behaviors thus far, I think she thinks she will, yes, slide right on out of this situation, again like that non-sticking cat litter. MOO.

How intriguing. I respect your confidentiality. I would just say, that if DA only responds to the questions he likes, he should probably not open himself up like this. Otherwise, the results will likely be more pablum for the masses.

In thinking of all the questions that will be submitted, to DA and all, they will answer only what they want. However, all the questions asked will give them a good idea of what people know and are thinking and even solved many parts of the murder and conspiracy....maybe it will give NP new ideas to throw out there to save his dead client and prove his innocence (not).

moo

Having googled make and model and reviewing AW3 again, I agree. Front passenger seat had the blood stain.
Curious, do we know if the Tacoma has a cap on the back? A tarp would seem cumbersome but I’m having trouble envisioning all the clean up stuff riding in the cab.

This leads me to believe that FD may have been a passenger in the Tacoma at some point and the blood stains found were transfer stains from his body/clothing perhaps. That would mean a third party rode with him to NC, drops him somewhere close to WC with the bike, then pulls up at WP to wait for him. “Radio silence” would mean there was probably a contingency plan — if FD and the Suburban aren’t at WP at x-o’clock, check again on the half-hours...or something. Finally they meet, things get swapped, and FD hops into the passenger seat. Only later does he realize he may have transferred blood to the Tacoma and starts trying to mitigate for that.

The poncho business still bothers me, though, since that indicates the anticipation of a messy situation. I presume those were used later, in the disposal process, somehow, and not at 69/71 WL.

As always, this is just conjecture and MOO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member