Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's talk about MT's disgusting new IG pic of raw slabs of meat and sausages outdoor paired with a sheepskin pillow. or rug.
and how disgusting that is she said its monday and she misses asado from sunday
Yuck. And who is Asado?
It’s Spanish for grilled meat (I always thought of it as beef, at least, that’s how I learned it)
Oh yes, I like to order the Asado at the Mexican place - it is steak in a cheese sauce. I just wasn't thinking. Asado also sounds like a sexy man too LOL

That’s an interesting thought, there was definitely something he needed to get rid of at the car wash. I was thinking they were doing more cleaning of the truck over the weekend so maybe had some trash from that which could have had JD blood or DNA they wanted to be untraceable.

Why would he keep her phone that long and then get rid of it that day? He thought he’d have the kids by then. He couldn’t risk turning the phone on to read it, so why would he keep it and not get rid of it earlier on Albany for example, or with the body.

Or perhaps it is still in the woods there in NC or somewhere tossed along the Merritt.
MOO.
Fingerprints of another co-conspirator? I wouldn't put it past Fd to have kept JFd's cellphone in a baggy as insurance, MOO.

...Or is she subconsciously telling the world
that JFD was burned in a pit after she was killed?

I still can't shake the fact that after the body was brought to 80MS, it apparently was unwrapped from the black plastic bags which were found in the trash on Albany, along with the zip ties.

Why would someone have unwrapped a packaged body? To dismember? To burn?
To dissolve in a barrel w/ chemicals?

Is this where KM and MT assisted?
Is this gruesome part of the disposal why these 2 are so close mouthed?

If KM and MT aren't talking up a storm, it must be because they participated in the aftermath of the murder. Or was one or both
complicit in the actual killing too?

If you're innocent, and now that FD is dead,
wouldn't you go all out to clear yourself now?

When the truth comes out will we find out that
Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney are
"monsters" too??

Just wondering.

I'm inclined to think that if either MT or KM thought the facts could show he/she became involved AFTER Jennifer was dead, they would be talking. From their behavior, it seems both of them knew and participated before, during and after the murder in some way.

That’s an interesting thought, there was definitely something he needed to get rid of at the car wash. I was thinking they were doing more cleaning of the truck over the weekend so maybe had some trash from that which could have had JD blood or DNA they wanted to be untraceable.

Why would he keep her phone that long and then get rid of it that day? He thought he’d have the kids by then. He couldn’t risk turning the phone on to read it, so why would he keep it and not get rid of it earlier on Albany for example, or with the body.

Or perhaps it is still in the woods there in NC or somewhere tossed along the Merritt.
MOO.

Remember, they did not have the truck over the weekend; PG had insisted on taking it home himself for Memorial Day weekend even though FD had asked him to take the Raptor instead.

Since FD disposed of something in a white trash bag upon arrival at the car wash, and white trash bags tend to be used as kitchen trash can liners, I would think it was something from his house... Maybe, the dark hoodie that he'd been surveilled wearing while riding the bicycle to 69 Welles Lane. It was stowed in the bucket PG had found when he went to the toolbox in the back of his truck after he drove it back to work Tuesday. Or, a sponge and some paper towels from one last attempt to remove blood evidence from the interior of the truck? Or, the cap and shirt he'd worn for the Albany Ave run (although I tend to think not that, since he still at that point didn't worry he'd been seen in it Friday night given his surprise when he later learned police were searching Albany Ave and removing stuff from trash receptacles)?

MOO.
I'm guessing at a Rest Stop along the way in a bag of subway sandwich wrappers:)..... that would never be found now....

I still can't shake the fact that after the body was brought to 80MS, it apparently was unwrapped from the black plastic bags which were found in the trash on Albany, along with the zip ties.

If KM and MT aren't talking up a storm, it must be because they participated in the aftermath of the murder. Or was one or both

"monsters" too??

Just wondering.

Burning a human body produces a significant and horrible smell. A man* in Missoula, Montana was convicted last year of double-murder despite the bodies never being recovered (just bone fragments from two separate people, with DNA unidentifiable). Neighbors in the fairly rural area had reported an overwhelming smell - "like someone was burning a body" - during the timeframe the two men had disappeared. The neighbors remembered even though the murder and subsequent burning of the bodies wasn't reported until two years later by the man's wife, who'd been afraid of him until she later got herself and the kids away and was living elsewhere.

*Subsequent to the murders/burning, the murderer went through transition - changing to appear very similar in appearance to the wife who'd left him and who reported the murders. She claimed her former husband was trying to "become her." The wife/witness's name was Karen Jill Hardy and her husband (Glenn Dibley) was taking the name "Caressa Karen Jill Hardy" throughout transitioning.

Last edited:

"monsters" too??

Just wondering.

Yes, ma’am! Unless those two mutts are still trying to say “if I knew something, I’d tell you, but I don’t because I wasn’t involved”. The thing is, I really do believe that LE have evidence that leads to those two being actively involved, which is why they aren’t buying it. The scenario in my head has MT just stupidly clinging to the story that she wasn’t involved, and KM’s lawyer instincts giving him the confidence to say “prove it”. KM in particular has nothing to lose by taking this approach, I think.

Patrick Frazee in Colorado burned his fiance's
body overnight in a cow watering trough. His
property was on 30 acres and no neighbors
reported anything.
In suburban and rural areas people still have burn piles and like my area, no one reports it.
MYOB seems common.
Central Ct. has so many large wooded areas which are
not highly populated so that I believe it wouldn't be difficult to burn a body.

Fingerprints of another co-conspirator? I wouldn't put it past Fd to have kept JFd's cellphone in a baggy as insurance, MOO.

I was also thinking that since Fd was such a control freak, that he kept it to see who was calling and texting her-it would give him some idea how she was living, and it would give him a hint of who was looking for her, and when they stopped looking for her (stopped calling, texting). But then he eventually had to have gotten rid of it because it was never found. I wonder if he did discard it somewhere in the woods-would he take the chance of getting rid of it at the car wash?

Yes, ma’am! Unless those two mutts are still trying to say “if I knew something, I’d tell you, but I don’t because I wasn’t involved”. The thing is, I really do believe that LE have evidence that leads to those two being actively involved, which is why they aren’t buying it. The scenario in my head has MT just stupidly clinging to the story that she wasn’t involved, and KM’s lawyer instincts giving him the confidence to say “prove it”. KM in particular has nothing to lose by taking this approach, I think.
Totally agree with you.
Another headscratcher though- why has LE
provided so little incriminating evidence
against KM?
I hope it's not because of the cozy relationship between attorneys in Ct. and LE and the effort
to protect a hard working attorney who is involved w/ LE on a regular basis. This would concern me, if true.
KM sure looked guilty since he took off from his office and zoomed up the highway, ala OJ,
and attempted to outrun the cops. Plus he was headed towards Ma. Wonder if he was armed?
Wonder what his plan was?
Interesting that he was stopped at gunpoint by LE. Do you suppose the cops deemed him a violent dangerous escapee? Seems so.
A hardworking attorney would have stayed in his office and faced the music, if innocent, and
worked out the problem, IMO.
Surely LE has some hard evidence since they did arrest him and charge him.
Oh I can't wait to see all the discovery here for him and Michelle Troconis.

I was also thinking that since Fd was such a control freak, that he kept it to see who was calling and texting her-it would give him some idea how she was living, and it would give him a hint of who was looking for her, and when they stopped looking for her (stopped calling, texting). But then he eventually had to have gotten rid of it because it was never found. I wonder if he did discard it somewhere in the woods-would he take the chance of getting rid of it at the car wash?
But wouldn't it ping. They reported the phone was turned off at 11:09. They would know if it had been turned back on.

Totally agree with you.
Another headscratcher though- why has LE
provided so little incriminating evidence
against KM?
I hope it's not because of the cozy relationship between attorneys in Ct. and LE and the effort
to protect a hard working attorney who is involved w/ LE on a regular basis. This would concern me, if true.
KM sure looked guilty since he took off from his office and zoomed up the highway, ala OJ,
and attempted to outrun the cops. Plus he was headed towards Ma. Wonder if he was armed?
Wonder what his plan was?
Interesting that he was stopped at gunpoint by LE. Do you suppose the cops deemed him a violent dangerous escapee? Seems so.
A hardworking attorney would have stayed in his office and faced the music, if innocent, and
worked out the problem, IMO.
Surely LE has some hard evidence since they did arrest him and charge him.
Oh I can't wait to see all the discovery here for him and Michelle Troconis.

I still think he was headed to Ellington airport with a private pilot waiting to take him away. MT got in an accident up that way if I remember correctly before the JD murder. They were scoping something out, unless he stashed the body up there in a storage locker???
Still thinking he had an escape route up that way and the small not well known airport is up that way..... IMO

Just thinking this morning.

Early on, when the West Hartford reservoirs were being searched, we looked at them a bit as far as proximity and terrain.

Just figured I'd point out something I thought of this morning. 4JC, the reservoirs, and 585 Middle Road (location of cell tower info from ~10:30PM 5/23, the night before JFD's "disappearance) are all pretty conveniently located on a map.

Attachments

• JC-WHR-MR.PNG
    JC-WHR-MR.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 41

"monsters" too??

Just wondering.
I've never burnt a body, but I would imagine it would create quite a bit of noticeable smoke?

The only instance in CT I can think of off the top of my head was the murder of Shamaia Smith, and that happened in a pretty secluded area in Stafford or Stafford Springs iirc, and, even with the private area and time the perp had, they STILL found evidence of Smith's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hatchpower