Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see it happening in the area of 80MS, where the majority of FD's time was spent on the afternoon of 5/24. LE believe it's a secondary crime scene for a reason and walked away with no evidence per the SWs. Had a body been burnt in the area of 80MS, it likely would have been VERY visible to everyone at the UConn Health campus a mile away (as the crow flies).
IMO
Really seems like he got help from KM as well as MT. LE knows something they are not yet sharing about KM. I think he was in it deep from the get go and FD was going to take of KM STBXW in exchange. Also he was involved with legal nonsense with the properties. The grave at the gun club, ending up fleeing to Ellington area. The ablibi nonsense.
IMO
I think possibly KM was in New Canaan at Waveny Park meeting FD, and he took the body or parts of it to dispose.
IMO

IMO
Really seems like he got help from KM as well as MT. LE knows something they are not yet sharing about KM. I think he was in it deep from the get go and FD was going to take of KM STBXW in exchange. Also he was involved with legal nonsense with the properties. The grave at the gun club, ending up fleeing to Ellington area. The ablibi nonsense.
IMO
I think possibly KM was in New Canaan at Waveny Park meeting FD, and he took the body or parts of it to dispose.
IMO

I've been going over scenarios in New Canaan this morning, so some of the info is fresh in my mind. Thus, I have this question in relation to transfer of JFD's body to anyone in New Canaan or dumping of body in New Canaan:

Why take the time (at risk of discovery) removing at least some of JFD's clothing and bag-wrapping and zip-tying the body at Welles Lane IF - only 20-30 minutes later - you are going to take additional time (at risk of discovery) to REMOVE those bag-wraps and zip ties before handing over or dumping the body?

The clothing, bags, and zip-ties were thrown away in the bags found in trash receptacles on Albany Ave.

Do you think the taped together bags and zip ties were used for something other than wrapping the body?

Burning a human body produces a significant and horrible smell. A man* in Missoula, Montana was convicted last year of double-murder despite the bodies never being recovered (just bone fragments from two separate people, with DNA unidentifiable). Neighbors in the fairly rural area had reported an overwhelming smell - "like someone was burning a body" - during the timeframe the two men had disappeared. The neighbors remembered even though the murder and subsequent burning of the bodies wasn't reported until two years later by the man's wife, who'd been afraid of him until she later got herself and the kids away and was living elsewhere.

*Subsequent to the murders/burning, the murderer went through transition - changing to appear very similar in appearance to the wife who'd left him and who reported the murders. She claimed her former husband was trying to "become her." The wife/witness's name was Karen Jill Hardy and her husband (Glenn Dibley) was taking the name "Caressa Karen Jill Hardy" throughout transitioning.
I've been going over scenarios in New Canaan this morning, so some of the info is fresh in my mind. Thus, I have this question in relation to transfer of JFD's body to anyone in New Canaan or dumping of body in New Canaan:

Why take the time (at risk of discovery) removing at least some of JFD's clothing and bag-wrapping and zip-tying the body at Welles Lane IF - only 20-30 minutes later - you are going to take additional time (at risk of discovery) to REMOVE those bag-wraps and zip ties before handing over or dumping the body?

The clothing, bags, and zip-ties were thrown away in the bags found in trash receptacles on Albany Ave.

Do you think the taped together bags and zip ties were used for something other than wrapping the body?

Yes. It makes me choke up to think how they tortured her.

Anyone on FB can go check out the crazy horse woman "michelle troconis is innocent" page. she reactivated it last night and started character assassinating JD accusing her of cheating with FD when he was with the first wife. the timing appears that way but that is not what happened after thorough investigation.

I really think the wrapping of the evidence was just to camouflage for transport. I see no other reason. IMO

Last night I decided to speculate the origin of each piece of evidence collected on Albany Ave to gain a better grasp of what happened where. A few things jumped out at me:

“black garden glove” and “black Husky gloves” = two distinct sets of gloves. FD has an interior DNA match to the garden glove, while the Husky is only listed as an exterior match to JFd -- did FD wear both gloves at different points in the crime, or were the Husky gloves worn by an accomplice? For what it’s worth, Husky predominately makes “work gloves.”

“Standard Textile brand bath towel” (JFd DNA match) -- did this towel originate from 69 Welles or 80 MS? If Welles, then (IMO) it was used for clean-up. If 80 MS, from a bathroom FD used to wash himself of JFd's blood (sorry)? A bathroom MT then bagged and cleaned?

“(2) plastic garbage bags taped together with black tape” = DNA match to JFd and MT. IMO/MOO, I think this is the big clincher for MT. I’m in the camp that believes these garbage bags were used to package JFd for transportation from the Welles garage to 80 MS, and then later removed and disposed along with the long zip-ties used to secure the exterior of this makeshift body-bag (sorry :/ and again, MOO). If we make the assumption this body-bag scenario is true, it means two things:
1. The disposal process required the removal of packaging (and clothing, also per the Albany Ave evidence). MOO, but to me, that feels like a burial with some chemical component. I guess there could be an argument for burning, but I feel like you wouldn’t need to remove clothes/packaging to do that. Disposal of these items is also an unnecessary risk and I doubt plastic garbage bags and a t-shirt would really impede cremation. And burning attracts attention, even with a private bonfire. It was Memorial Day weekend. People are nosy, and the residencies are close enough that a backyard bonfire would most likely have been visible to neighbors. And yes, there are large stretches of undeveloped land near 80 MS/ 4JX/ 585 DC, but an unsanctioned fire in the woods would have been reported immediately. A pre-dug grave in some remote section of woods near one of FD’s many acres of private land, however? Now that would be a quiet, controlled, and a relatively quick process if prepared correctly. FD probably learned from KM’s mistake with the semi-private Windsor Gun Club and knew his site had to be even more private than that; not on his land, specifically, but near enough to his home turf that he was in complete control of the conditions, surroundings, and equipment.
2. If MT’s DNA is on this makeshift body-bag, then MT is guilty. Curtains. The End. I am sure we will eventually learn the extent of her involvement, but in mind, if she touched the body-bag, she is a willing accomplice in this crime. This wasn’t just cleaning the house or the Tacoma. This was cleaning Jennifer (exactly as she said, just inverse; 'lying 101' style). Whether this means she helped plan the murder, or simply helped with the clean-up and disposal, we shall see. But I really, truly believe MT (and KM, while we’re at it) knows where JFd is. (MOO)​

“Swabbing of sticky side of duct tape located on interior of bag” = DNA match JFd. Could be move evidence of “packaging” (again, sorry), but what if this tape was used as a gag? I’ve always wondered if FD actually killed JFd at Welles, or just seriously incapacitated her, bound her up, and then took her to his pre-planned kill-site on home turf. But then I go back to the ten rolls of paper towel missing from Welles...and I think his plan might originally have been to incapacitate her and take her elsewhere, but she fought back and he had to kill her at Welles. There’s no other reason I can think of that necessitates FD using 10 rolls of JFd’s paper towels. He didn’t want to go into the house. He knew the risk of DNA. The sink/paper towel use happened because the scene got out of control and FD had to improvise. Classic FD, underestimating the strength of women! My heart continues to break for poor Jennifer and kids. LE needs to step it up, find the body, and give this poor family some closure.

^^ just some speculative food for thought and all MOO

Despite the death of Fotis Dulos, Courant asks Supreme Court to rule on gag order

Despite the death of Fotis Dulos, the Courant is asking the state Supreme Court to knock down a sweeping gag order imposed on lawyers, law enforcement and even potential witnesses involved in the high-profile case.

Rather than simply dismiss the Dulos murder case, the Courant is asking the court to either vacate the gag order or make a ruling on whether it was unconstitutional. Dulos killed himself last month and the criminal charges against him are likely to be dismissed. He was facing murder charges in the death of his estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos, who disappeared May 24 after dropping her children off at school and hasn’t been seen since.

Attorney William Fish, in a brief filed late Tuesday on behalf of the Courant, wrote that not vacating the gag order will set a “dangerous precedent.”

Attorney Norm Pattis, who represented Dulos, also filed a brief asking the court to proceed with the case despite his client’s death, arguing that it’s not a moot issue as the state now contends. In his brief, Pattis reiterates again his desire to try and keep the criminal case alive by substituting Dulos’ estate as a defendant, vowing to fight all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.

Pattis said the gag order still constrains both himself and Dulos’ family from fighting to
exonerate his name.

“The late Mr. Dulos’ estate also has a liberty interest in his legacy that public speculation tarnishes while a gag order silences his advocates and family,” Pattis said. “The late Mr. Dulos’ attorneys and his family have a story to tell based on a careful consideration of all available evidence. The gag order prevents them from telling that story.”

The state Supreme Court held an emergency hearing in December to consider Pattis’ challenge to a gag order imposed by Superior Court Judge John Blawie. A full panel of justices spent more than an hour questioning Pattis and assistant state’s attorney Robert Scheinblum about the merits of the gag order. The order prohibits not only attorneys, but also potential witnesses and Dulos or his family from commenting on the case.

The Courant filed an amicus brief opposing the gag order, arguing that it exceeds the court’s authority and amounts to prior restraint of free speech. In its brief filed Tuesday, the Courant argued that if the court doesn’t vacate the gag order it will set a “dangerous precedent.”

“The Court should vacate the Gag Order because allowing the Gag Order to stand would have legal consequences, both for the media’s First Amendment rights in the present situation, but also establishing a dangerous precedent in future cases,” the brief says.

During the oral arguments in December, Pattis said that the gag order is unfair because Dulos is unable to fight back against the allegations raised in arrest warrants that he said “speculate” Dulos waited at his estranged wife’s New Canaan home on the morning of May 24, killed her and drove the body away in her own vehicle. At that time, Dulos had been charged twice with tampering with evidence. The murder charge came later.

“I was shocked at what’s been filed in the warrants. I’ve never seen a warrant in 30 years of practice where speculative theories were allowed to be made public,” Pattis said. “We didn’t create this tidal wave of publicity, but I’ll be damned if we’re going to let it drown us.”

The justices didn’t focus as much on the details of the Dulos case but more on the breadth of the gag order issued by Blawie and whether it is even necessary in Connecticut, where, under the state’s voir dire jury selection process, lawyers can question jurors and use challenges to keep them off the jury if they feel they are biased.

Several justices also pointed out that the state recently argued that pre-trial publicity didn’t have an impact in the high-profile Cheshire murders trials. Joshua Komisarjevsky is seeking a new trial based partly on the issue that his trial should have been moved out of New Haven because of the massive publicity surrounding the case. The state argued in that case that the voir dire process worked well. There was a gag order imposed in that case.

Scheinblum argued that a judge should have the option to impose a gag order after reviewing all other options. Scheinblum admitted that the state asked for a gag order on just Pattis after he incorrectly stated in open court that Michelle Troconis, Fotis Dulos’ former girlfriend, had taken and passed a polygraph test. Blawie extended the order to include any potential witnesses, law enforcement, Fotis Dulos and any of his family and friends.

In arguing to dismiss the case, Scheinblum said the case is moot because Dulos is now dead. He argued that since the defendant in the case is dead, there would be no available remedy if the state’s highest court struck down the gag order.

Scheinblum argued if a similar gag order was applied in a future high-profile case, attorneys in that case could pick up the fight if they wanted to.

“Gag orders, though rare, are capable of arising again in another high-profile case in which the parties would have ample opportunity to appeal the gag order due to the protracted nature of litigation such as this one,” Scheinblum said.

Troconis and attorney Kent Mawhinney have both been charged with conspiracy to commit murder and their cases are pending in Superior Court in Stamford. Mawhinney is being held on a $2 million bond. Tronconis is free after posting a combined $2.1 million bond. Both are expected to be tried despite Dulos’ death.

NP:

“We didn’t create this tidal wave of publicity, but I’ll be damned if we’re going to let it drown us.”"

He thrives on "tidal waves of publicity". If ever there were a case of the pot calling the kettle black, this is it.

” Pattis said. “The late Mr. Dulos’ attorneys and his family have a story to tell based on a careful consideration of all available evidence. The gag order prevents them from telling that story.”

He still "has a story to tell". Yes a modern-day fairy tale, based on "Gone Girl" because you all know that JD was such a meticulous planner of her own fake death. She's even still, ensconced in fancy trappings somewhere smug in her knowledge that her plot led to FD sadly killing himself. According to NP, the wrong Dulos was charged.

If we live in a just universe, there should be a permanent gag order placed on NP for this and any future cases he represents.

Anyone on FB can go check out the crazy horse woman "michelle troconis is innocent" page. she reactivated it last night and started character assassinating JD accusing her of cheating with FD when he was with the first wife. the timing appears that way but that is not what happened after thorough investigation.

I can’t find it-did she take it down, or am I blocked?

Do you happen to know the specific therapeutic riding facility this woman owns? I'm trying to confirm a story I heard from a local about an outspoken horsewoman defending MT. Feel free to DM me if naming the business violates TOS. TIA!

Do you happen to know the specific therapeutic riding facility this woman owns? I'm trying to confirm a story I heard from a local about an outspoken horsewoman defending MT. Feel free to DM me if naming the business violates TOS. TIA!
Yea, she is the same horse woman owning US welfare horse some nonprofit organization the farm is at nod hill farms. and she and her husband have been running their mouths. i think we can discuss them since MT is clearly breaching the gag order since they know so much.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
The gag order issued in the Dulos case was bad business for the media and a bad precedent. The Courant is asking the court to issue a ruling since they already held the arguments.
cKOh2Aez

Despite the death of Fotis Dulos, Courant asks Supreme Court to rule on gag order

6:32 AM - 26 Feb 2020

I was also thinking that since Fd was such a control freak, that he kept it to see who was calling and texting her-it would give him some idea how she was living, and it would give him a hint of who was looking for her, and when they stopped looking for her (stopped calling, texting). But then he eventually had to have gotten rid of it because it was never found. I wonder if he did discard it somewhere in the woods-would he take the chance of getting rid of it at the car wash?
I think you very well could be correct about this.

she took it down now i dont know if i can post the screenshots here? maybe ill post it and it will get removed later here we go:
View attachment 234706View attachment 234707View attachment 234709View attachment 234708
Well, she has a point about innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
We are not a court of law we don't have to follow that rule, however, based on the evidence and AW by LE, MT is not innocent, there is evidence of her conspiring to commit murder in CT. She is not doing MT any favors by posting this crap. She should put a lid on it and take down the FB page it only riles people up, it will not change the court of public opinion especially locals and I mean all of Fairfield and Hartford Counties as locals.
Smearing a dead victim is the lowest of lows...she does not know the cirmcumstances of JD and FD initial relationship, she is judging just as she accuses everyone else of doing to poor pitiful MT. Sorry not buying it MT was in this deep and MT was with a married father of 5, that had to be court ordered to not have MT present. Nice reputation to uphold....

she took it down now i dont know if i can post the screenshots here? maybe ill post it and it will get removed later here we go:
View attachment 234706View attachment 234707View attachment 234709View attachment 234708

Wow-so this witch is blabbing that Jennifer made 100% of the motions in the divorce? Doesn’t that idiot realize that her friend MT pushed Jennifer and her children out of the house? And that Fd made all of the demands? And paid for n-o-t-h-i-n-g? Not even for his children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member