Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So agree! This paragraph from the much discussed recent articles from airmail I think captures your sentiment about MT as well!

"She was a good-time girl! A ski bum from South America! Her name was Michelle Troconis, but friends called her Michi. She had long dark hair and a wicked smile. She was in her early 40s when she met Fotis, with a teenage daughter from a liaison that preceded her failed marriage. She’d gotten a degree in psychology at the Central University of Venezuela in 1998, then worked in event planning and public relations at hotels around the world. The Ghantoot Racing & Polo Club, in Abu Dhabi. Cerro Castor, a resort on Mount Krund, in Tierra del Fuego. She had been the host of Snow Time, an ESPN show shot at ski resorts in South America. She had lived in Caracas, the United Arab Emirates, Miami.

She was a type—the jet-setter, the aging ingénue, the woman who always seems to find the best-looking, most unstable man in the room.[BBM] It was Michelle Troconis’s arrival on the scene that set in motion the events that would lead to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. [BBM]
I think Jennifer was set up by FD from the beginning. Accidentally meeting at airport, FD knew how wealthy Jennifer's parents were. Romanced Jennifer to the 9th degree. He was behaving like the most amazing boyfriend. Too good to be true. Married her and procreated up a storm.
When FD began to cheat, I'm thinking MT wasnt the first. Oh she drew FD in, however to say FD wouldn't have murdered Jennifer if MT hadn't come into his life, how do we know that? FD and MT are psychopaths, that found each other, and everyone around them was expendable.
Look how MT is now after FD death. Moving on to the next whatever, or whoever. These two were/are unable to really feel anything other than their own stuff. So basically for MT, next.

I think Jennifer was set up by FD from the beginning. Accidentally meeting at airport, FD knew how wealthy Jennifer's parents were. Romanced Jennifer to the 9th degree. He was behaving like the most amazing boyfriend. Too good to be true. Married her and procreated up a storm.
When FD began to cheat, I'm thinking MT wasnt the first. Oh she drew FD in, however to say FD wouldn't have murdered Jennifer if MT hadn't come into his life, how do we know that? FD and MT are psychopaths, that found each other, and everyone around them was expendable.
Look how MT is now after FD death. Moving on to the next whatever, or whoever. These two were/are unable to really feel anything other than their own stuff. So basically for MT, next.
Also Known As A: Side Chick...:rolleyes:

Yeah, but he thinks 7 billion people are watching him and his ponytail...maybe the legal profession isn’t the best calling for people who have “issues with authority”?
Like counsel, like client...

“I’m 64 years old and I have a ponytail. I have issues with authority. If I take a case and it pisses off the other 7 billion people on the face of the Earth, that’s their problem, not mine.”
Attorney Norm Pattis: Defender of the Despised
Well this little old lady in fly over country doesn't have a problem with you taking on your sleazy clients and their cases. Nope I don't have a problem at all with you defending people that you know have committed the crimes against decent people. And I place you and your pony tail (is that something you're proud of?) in the same category of the lawyers who will twist and distort the facts to your murderous clients advantage. Nope, I don't think you're clever or smart, nor do I wish to write you so that you can pump up your chest in pride that someone thinks badly of you. Sorry NP, but you don't really matter to most of us decent people.

MOO

ETA NP, maybe you think you are the defender for those who have no defense because they are guilty. It is not something you should be proud of, but you seem to want the guilty to go free, only because it boosts your ego. For that I will say shame on you, you are in the same low category as your clients. Anything for attention or a buck.

Yes MOO, only MOO

Last edited:
Well this little old lady in fly over country doesn't have a problem with you taking on your sleazy clients and their cases. Nope I don't have a problem at all with you defending people that you know have committed the crimes against decent people. And I place you and your pony tail (is that something you're proud of?) in the same category of the lawyers who will twist and distort the facts to your murderous clients advantage. Nope, I don't think you're clever or smart, nor do I wish to write you so that you can pump up your chest in pride that someone thinks badly of you. Sorry NP, but you don't really matter to most of us decent people.

MOO

ETA NP, maybe you think you are the defender for those who have no defense because they are guilty. It is not something you should be proud of, but you seem to want the guilty to go free, only because it boosts your ego. For that I will say shame on you, you are in the same low category as your clients. Anything for attention or a buck.

Yes MOO, only MOO

YES! I think you nailed what has been danced around for long here IMO. Namely that Atty. P. is about Atty. P. all the time and the clients really are irrelevant as its all about making himself feel better and boosting his sorry [REDACTED] ego!

We've seen this with his rhetoric with the 1st amendment that he literally 'took' from 'real' 1st amendment attorneys IMO to put some kind of thin veneer of respectability over his 'back alley' tactics. Nope, Atty. P. is IMO no champion of 1st amendment rights as he goes on to prove that the only person whose rights matter are those of his client and himself! Everyday people that are speaking out on social media, NOPE, they don't get rights and PS they will be doxxed in Court and their personal information submitted as evidence in Court.

The best info I got from the CT Magazine article was that Atty. P. most likely doesn't plan on practicing much longer. IMO better for the State of CT and certainly better for any potential clients!

MOO

That was the 61 Sturbridge Hill Rd location and it occurred the day AFTER JFd disappeared after all that blood loss in the garage at 69 Welles Lane.
Thank you. That banging sound has always stuck with me. I wouldn’t think that residential area has any manufacturing facilities or new construction going on and there’s probably a noise ordinance in the neighborhood. Whoever was making those sounds would know that they would draw attention. Most killers don’t want to draw any attention to themselves. IMO

Thank you. That banging sound has always stuck with me. I wouldn’t think that residential area has any manufacturing facilities or new construction going on and there’s probably a noise ordinance in the neighborhood. Whoever was making those sounds would know that they would draw attention. Most killers don’t want to draw any attention to themselves. IMO

However, most killers would not kill in broad daylight, dispose of bloodied items on a public street in daylight, ride a bike with a hoodie to get from point A to point B, have a very messy bloody crime scene...the list goes on and on. so the banging noise still has relevance because it happened the day after JD was murdered and on an FD property.....?

NEW CANAAN — A state senator has proposed sweeping legislation that would change the definition of domestic violence for family court cases like the divorce involving Jennifer Dulos, who disappeared and is presumed dead after a contentious custody battle with her estranged husband.

“Jennifer’s Law” would add new behaviors to the existing family court law, which defines domestic violence as physical abuse, the threat of physical abuse or stalking, said state Sen. Alex Kasser, D-Greenwich.

“This is groundbreaking,” said Kasser, who changed her name Thursday from Bergstein following her divorce. “It prioritizes the safety of the children in custody hearings and expands the definition of domestic violence beyond physical violence and stalking to include all the other behaviors, including psychological abuse, isolation, threats to take the children away, intimidation and financial abuse.”
The bill, which is expected to soon be submitted to the Judiciary Committee, would require judges to consider allegations of domestic violence in ruling on custody issues and restraining orders above considerations of what is “in the best interests of the child.”The Jennifer Dulos case, while very high profile, is not unique,” Kasser said. “It’s fairly representative of hundreds of cases in our state...”

The judge denied Jennifer Dulos’ request for emergency custody and relief from abuse applications after reviewing applicable law and determining that she had “not established by preponderance of the evidence that there is an immediate and present risk of physical danger or psychological harm” to their children.
The judge encouraged the couple to work out their differences and reach a joint custody agreement. More than 400 court filings in the divorce later, including rulings by a different judge that Fotis Dulos was only allowed to see his children during court-supervised visits due to his behavior, Jennifer Dulos disappeared nine months ago. Her body has not been found.
“The judge was acting within the scope of the existing law,” Kasser said. “This bill is expanding the definition so that other forms of domestic violence will be recognized.”

After the disappearance, Kasser spent months talking to victims, advocates and legal experts to understand what changes were needed to better protect domestic violence victims in family court proceedings...
Kasser said her bill seeks to reform the state’s family court process.
“Right now, the definition of domestic violence is too narrow,” she said. “This says it’s no longer acceptable to throw up our hands and do nothing. This would impact every victim of abuse, in every color, in every community in the state.”
Jennifer Dulos law would broaden scope of domestic violence in family court cases

NEW CANAAN — A state senator has proposed sweeping legislation that would change the definition of domestic violence for family court cases like the divorce involving Jennifer Dulos, who disappeared and is presumed dead after a contentious custody battle with her estranged husband.

“Jennifer’s Law” would add new behaviors to the existing family court law, which defines domestic violence as physical abuse, the threat of physical abuse or stalking, said state Sen. Alex Kasser, D-Greenwich.

“This is groundbreaking,” said Kasser, who changed her name Thursday from Bergstein following her divorce. “It prioritizes the safety of the children in custody hearings and expands the definition of domestic violence beyond physical violence and stalking to include all the other behaviors, including psychological abuse, isolation, threats to take the children away, intimidation and financial abuse.”
The bill, which is expected to soon be submitted to the Judiciary Committee, would require judges to consider allegations of domestic violence in ruling on custody issues and restraining orders above considerations of what is “in the best interests of the child.”The Jennifer Dulos case, while very high profile, is not unique,” Kasser said. “It’s fairly representative of hundreds of cases in our state...”

The judge denied Jennifer Dulos’ request for emergency custody and relief from abuse applications after reviewing applicable law and determining that she had “not established by preponderance of the evidence that there is an immediate and present risk of physical danger or psychological harm” to their children.
The judge encouraged the couple to work out their differences and reach a joint custody agreement. More than 400 court filings in the divorce later, including rulings by a different judge that Fotis Dulos was only allowed to see his children during court-supervised visits due to his behavior, Jennifer Dulos disappeared nine months ago. Her body has not been found.
“The judge was acting within the scope of the existing law,” Kasser said. “This bill is expanding the definition so that other forms of domestic violence will be recognized.”

After the disappearance, Kasser spent months talking to victims, advocates and legal experts to understand what changes were needed to better protect domestic violence victims in family court proceedings...
“Right now, the definition of domestic violence is too narrow,” she said. “This says it’s no longer acceptable to throw up our hands and do nothing. This would impact every victim of abuse, in every color, in every community in the state.”
Jennifer Dulos law would broaden scope of domestic violence in family court cases

This is wonderful news! I love it and wish FD was still around to see it too. (I feel sorry for the judge who had to make that first ruling.) IMO

Perhaps the banging noise at Sturbridge was FD switching out the container. I am guessing LE probably looked into that.

Would you put a large metal drum lid on by banging it, like a lid to a paint can ? This could explain why they took her out of the zip ties and bags, took off her clothes, to dismember her in order to put her in a large drum. MOO

It took a while but I've posted the questions and answers (more than 40) from Dave Altimari's Live Dulos Chat in the media thread and linked below. This reporter definitely has many sources!

This was my favorite question/answer:

I've said all along that the financial humiliation FD was about to face in court at his bond revocation hearing was too much for him that he'd rather be dead. MOO

Question
Tue, Feb 25 (11:59 am)

As things progressed, did Dulos come to recognize you and know who you and Nick were? How did he act toward you?

Answer
Tue, Feb 25 (12:23 pm)

I covered all of Dulos' court appearances and he was well aware of who I was. I talked to him briefly during court breaks many times. The only time he was angry with me was over a story about how he was $4 million in debt that came out during the civil trial. He hated that story, got right up in my face during a break, he later apologized.

8:41 AM - 25 Feb 2020
BBM
I totally agree.

Still lurking, still following.

Would you put a large metal drum lid on by banging it, like a lid to a paint can ? This could explain why they took her out of the zip ties and bags, took off her clothes, to dismember her in order to put her in a large drum. MOO
i dont think he would be banging that much though. the banging was nonstop and enough to get the dogs to bark crazily according to the neighbors

What was the location of that loud banging sound neighbors heard?

That was the 61 Sturbridge Hill Rd location and it occurred the day AFTER JFd disappeared after all that blood loss in the garage at 69 Welles Lane.

MollyDDD, the banging sound at the Sturbridge Hill Rd project the morning of 5/25 bothers me too.

We know PG wasn't working that day as he'd told FD he'd next see him on Tuesday, after the Memorial Day weekend. It could have been a subcontractor of some kind - someone doing some kind of work that comes after the construction phase where door hardware is installed, which is what PG said he spent 5/24 doing. IDK, but I would think installation of door hardware, especially on the interior, happens fairly late in the finishing stage of construction progress. And PG said his work took all day 5/24, so probably included interior doors. It seems odd to me that a subcontractor would be working the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, but it's possible he/she was running behind or the work best fit in the subcontractor's schedule that day.

One possibility that has occurred to me is that it could be FD and MT breaking apart the Thule rack that had been on FD's 2015 Suburban, IF that rack was used to transport the body from New Canaan atop FD's 2015 Suburban after transfer from JFD's 2017 Suburban. Those racks are about 7' long or so, 33" or so wide, and 16" or so deep, so would fit a body and putting the body inside that would keep evidence out of the vehicle interior.

It seems it would make a noisy racket to try to tear one of those things apart to reduce it to small pieces that would either resemble some kind of debris from demolition to put into a construction dumpster, or to bag up and cart away elsewhere.

IIRC, FD showed up at 2:47PM on 5/25 to the New Canaan Police Department with his lawyer. I don't think we know what either FD or MT were doing earlier that day, other than that FD was frequently texting the nanny about when he could expect her to deliver the children (which - before JFD disappeared - was scheduled to happen at 11:00 that day in New Canaan). We also don't know if the lawyer drove separately to New Canaan.

MollyDDD, the banging sound at the Sturbridge Hill Rd project the morning of 5/25 bothers me too.

We know PG wasn't working that day as he'd told FD he'd next see him on Tuesday, after the Memorial Day weekend. It could have been a subcontractor of some kind - someone doing some kind of work that comes after the construction phase where door hardware is installed, which is what PG said he spent 5/24 doing. IDK, but I would think installation of door hardware, especially on the interior, happens fairly late in the finishing stage of construction progress. And PG said his work took all day 5/24, so probably included interior doors. It seems odd to me that a subcontractor would be working the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, but it's possible he/she was running behind or the work best fit in the subcontractor's schedule that day.

One possibility that has occurred to me is that it could be FD and MT breaking apart the Thule rack that had been on FD's 2015 Suburban, IF that rack was used to transport the body from New Canaan atop FD's 2015 Suburban after transfer from JFD's 2017 Suburban. Those racks are about 7' long or so, 33" or so wide, and 16" or so deep, so would fit a body and putting the body inside that would keep evidence out of the vehicle interior.

It seems it would make a noisy racket to try to tear one of those things apart to reduce it to small pieces that would either resemble some kind of debris from demolition to put into a construction dumpster, or to bag up and cart away elsewhere.

IIRC, FD showed up at 2:47PM on 5/25 to the New Canaan Police Department with his lawyer. I don't think we know what either FD or MT were doing earlier that day, other than that FD was frequently texting the nanny about when he could expect her to deliver the children (which - before JFD disappeared - was scheduled to happen at 11:00 that day in New Canaan). We also don't know if the lawyer drove separately to New Canaan.

Good thoughts! Maybe even taking apart the French bike (since it was his childhood bike maybe it took a while as the parts are old and could be really hard to separate.) moo

This is wonderful. Finally. Now, my question is since this Senator is publicly acknowledgIing that Jennifer was a victim of domestic violence at the hands of FD, will this have any bearing on the court cases against MT and KM?

Very quiet here today, comparatively. I wonder what happens next -will we hear about a deal that’s been made with MT? That doesn’t say where Jennifer’s body is, and doesn’t give MT any prison time? This is my fear. I want to see her do some time in prison for her part in this. And I really want to see KM go to prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum