Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope that means: no new evidence YET.

The contents of pumping will take time....

It frightens me most to think he had sooooooo much time to prepare his burial site/s. Who knows what chemicals he may have purchased and how long ago. There's still the two missing bags of lime. So many options and properties available to him. Foundation and cement work. False walls, false floors, no telling how creative he may have gotten. Acres of forest, acres of real estate.

KM and MT really need to talk. Starting RIGHT NOW.

JMO.

@MarissaAlter
JUST IN: State police say no new evidence was discovered in connection to the Jennifer Dulos case during yesterday’s search of 44 Sky View Drive in Avon. They also say this second search of the property was done as a result of “a media generated theory.”
@News12CT

Beyond disappointing. So why did DA make a big deal out of this property? Has someone got it in for DF. Or is someone trying to waste police resources and divert attention from the actual site.

@MarissaAlter
JUST IN: State police say no new evidence was discovered in connection to the Jennifer Dulos case during yesterday’s search of 44 Sky View Drive in Avon. They also say this second search of the property was done as a result of “a media generated theory.”
@News12CT
BBM
What is that? is someone in the media reading WS?

Inside Connecticut house linked to Fotis Dulos as cops search for missing mom Jennifer Dulos | Daily Mail Online
snipped
EXCLUSIVE - Inside Connecticut mansion cops searched to find missing mom Jennifer Dulos: Police take samples from septic tank after cadaver dogs scoured property Fotis Dulos planned to demolish before he killed himself
----
he was planning to demolish the property?? I did not think he was the owner ?
I believe DF is the legal owner of the property. Likely the LE search is due to his notice that he is going to demolish the place, and not because of any new information.

Eventually, I'd love to see every building Fotis touched be demolished and turned into quiet parklands. I can't imagine buying one of those properties ever thinking that Jennifer might be there.

Inside Connecticut house linked to Fotis Dulos as cops search for missing mom Jennifer Dulos | Daily Mail Online
snipped
EXCLUSIVE - Inside Connecticut mansion cops searched to find missing mom Jennifer Dulos: Police take samples from septic tank after cadaver dogs scoured property Fotis Dulos planned to demolish before he killed himself
----
he was planning to demolish the property?? I did not think he was the owner ?
The article states DF hired FD in 2018 to demolish the property. I wonder why that never happened.

The article states DF hired FD in 2018 to demolish the property. I wonder why that never happened.
Oh I get it now - it's almost like they want us to think FD planned it (and I fell for it). But I do wonder why he didn't demolish it - maybe the financial issues were catching up to him and he couldn't pay for the equipment?
JMO

The permit FORE Group applied for (approved 1/26/18) indicates FORE Group was hired by the owner to complete "removal of interior finishes due to water damage" (estimated value of work $200,000). From the photos of the property, it looks like that work was done.

Oh I get it now - it's almost like they want us to think FD planned it (and I fell for it). But I do wonder why he didn't demolish it - maybe the financial issues were catching up to him and he couldn't pay for the equipment?
JMO

He probably would’ve done it if he wasn’t starting to run into money troubles. And somebody somewhere suggested that he may have started (see all of the gypsum board-free walls)and didn’t pay people so the subs might have put a lien on Ford’s house. What a mess ensues in Fd’s wake!

The permit says FORE Group was involved relating to "removal of interior finishes due to water damage" (estimated value of work $200,000). From the photos of the property, it looks like that work was done.

Something must have happened between Fd and DF for the work to not be completed. I would assume that if Fd was contracted to take down all of the wallboard, that he would want his own crew to put up new wallboard once all repairs were made.

@MarissaAlter
@News12CT

It seems odd to conduct a search based upon "a media generated theory," as there must be many of those, especially with so much social media discussion of the case and related possibilities.

Was the search conducted because this time someone acted upon that "media generated theory" and vandalized the house involved?

Odd too that a house of that value that is so hidden from view of others doesn't have video surveillance for protection. I believe I've read that the owner says it was removed when the water pipe burst and interior finishes had to be removed; however, I would expect most would-be vandals would not know that and would assume a house of such value would be surveilled.

It seems odd to conduct a search based upon "a media generated theory," as there must be many of those, especially with so much social media discussion of the case and related possibilities.

Was the search conducted because this time someone acted upon that "media generated theory" and vandalized the house involved?

Odd too that a house of that value that is so hidden from view of others doesn't have video surveillance for protection. I believe I've read that the owner says it was removed when the water pipe burst and interior finishes had to be removed; however, I would expect most would-be vandals would not know that and would assume a house of such value would be surveilled.

Vandals hit easy targets. This wasn’t a typical vandal. They wanted to draw attention to this house.

Vandals hit easy targets. This wasn’t a typical vandal. They wanted to draw attention to this house.
I understand that, but typical or with a specific goal in mind, vandals would not have reason to know the place was not surveilled.

Also, their specific graffiti - "J4J" - wasn't going to be seen by anyone who didn't specifically drive toward that house with a 1/4 mile long driveway, gated near the house and hidden far behind the trees. It seems to me that only the owner or someone the owner invited to the house would be likely to see it.

By contrast, the memorial to Jennifer that angered Fotis so much he took it down was in broad view of anyone driving by.

Let's hope that means: no new evidence YET.

The contents of pumping will take time....

It frightens me most to think he had sooooooo much time to prepare his burial site/s. Who knows what chemicals he may have purchased and how long ago. There's still the two missing bags of lime. So many options and properties available to him. Foundation and cement work. False walls, false floors, no telling how creative he may have gotten. Acres of forest, acres of real estate.

KM and MT really need to talk. Starting RIGHT NOW.

JMO.

They will never talk. Eventually, they will cut a deal, serve time. This 90 minutes is when FD handed her remains off to someone else. That person didn’t make any mistakes. And tells me it was at least, semi-professional. He was involved way, WAY deeper in activities that did not include home building. We don’t even begin to know what those activities included, but I believe the authorities know but cannot reveal them without jeopardizing other matters. He was a small player in a great big organization with tentacles that reached everywhere.

I hope I’m wrong. Her remains would help heal. But I just don’t see it happening.

They will never talk. Eventually, they will cut a deal, serve time. This 90 minutes is when FD handed her remains off to someone else. That person didn’t make any mistakes. And tells me it was at least, semi-professional. He was involved way, WAY deeper in activities that did not include home building. We don’t even begin to know what those activities included, but I believe the authorities know but cannot reveal them without jeopardizing other matters. He was a small player in a great big organization with tentacles that reached everywhere.

I hope I’m wrong. Her remains would help heal. But I just don’t see it happening.

I agree -he was SURE she wouldn’t be found...but I somehow hoped she would be. Not sure about the semi pro nature of the assistance, but it does appear that he got some help from someone who wouldn’t ever talk, and who is involved with him and others in something more complicated. Just think of all of those people he ran around with who are skeevy. Honestly, I don’t think I know any people like that, and it appears that he knew EVERYONE like that. I do wonder how he got that loan officer to go bad-and why doesn’t she speak? Because she isn’t in a bit of legal trouble, and if she explained what she did, she would be

So GF’s claim on the property in question is subordinate to Masiello’s? I wonder how the respective claims get their “hierarchy”? And I really, really wonder if the elderly Mr Masiello, who is the sole caregiver of his 104 year old mother, is hip deep in the financial shenanigans that we believe Fd, MT, KM and others are? I wonder if the authorities are looking into this? I hope so-nothing to back it up, but I have a feeling that all of this was done in part to cut GF out of the money/property she and the children are owed. I am always amazed at how tangled the legal/financial stuff gets with people like these people.

I just looked HM up, and the woman he is caring for is not his mother as the legal document states, but rather his mother-in-law. So HM’s wife cannot take care of her own mother while HM at the advanced age of 76 is spending a day giving a deposition? Wow! If anyone from the CT justice system is paying attention, IT’S NOT HIS MOTHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces