Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have been really bored but I reread all of Michelle’s arrest warrants and if you have time I highly recommend it. It’s funny how you notice things you didn’t notice previously.

I was reminded how from the very beginning just how involved she was and her demeanor and audacity to lie, her flippant attitude/tone really stood out to me.

Her guilt is overwhelmingly obvious to me as her stories just kept changing as the police revealed their findings/evidence. Conflicting stories, changing information mid-sentence. Seriously! So telling!

The alibi scripts say everything, she literally wrote down blatant lies and then recited these lies verbatim to the police. What innocent person does that? How can she defend those lies to the jury?

Why would she take photos of herself with the robot at the store unless you’re deliberately trying to create an alibi. Did she send the pic to anyone? I doubt it.

She was very excited to share those photos to the police! That’s the only time she was forthcoming! As in I’m going to make it look like I went grocery shopping and randomly taking a selfie as my boyfriend kills the mother of his children. Premeditated!

She continued to lie for months!!!! How can you claim not guilty when you continuously lie to law enforcement?!!!

The alibi lies, accompanying Fotis on Albany Avenue (no one is that stupid not to know what their boyfriend was doing and why he stuffed bags into trash bins in another town) on a Friday evening. She must have seen him prop up Jennifer’s Suburban mat against the wall at Milagros as well as stuff the FedEx box with the altered license plate in the storm drain. Come on! You can’t really think that a jury will buy that you are clueless just chatting away on your phone!

Can she really think one would believe she just cleaned the MS house while Fotis cleaned blood from a car and then did who knows what to Jennifer’s body for hours!!!

I bet she’s never cleaned a day in her life. Police better check to see if that’s common for her to clean his properties on the market.

No jury will buy her clueless excuse from day one to the present.

Between managing/shifting Fotis’ phone all day 24 May, constant lies, driving off with the Tacoma key, following Fotis to the car wash, etc.

Then the most damning..., her DNA on the bag! DNA on the two bags taped together. She helped and her DNA is there to prove it.

I think now she just thinks she can keep quiet and claim she doesn’t understand English and she’s going to get away with everything.

I hope LE finds a lot of people willing to take the witness stand and prove she has a good command of the English language: Teachers, friends, peers, coworkers, neighbors!

Just because Fotis cowardly took his life, does not mean the case is just going to disappear and she gets a pass for being an accomplice to murdering a smart, beautiful mother of 5!

Cluelessness will not fly.

She waited until Fotis was dead and a year since her murder to make a statement finally..., how convenient!

I wonder what LE gleaned from the phones/computers.

Bring on her trial! I can’t wait!

moo

Brava!!!

Attorney Hug, the probate attorney for FD's estate, has filed 3 motions to withdraw motions in the suit over 4JX:
139.00 06/12/2020 D WITHDRAWAL OF MOTION
Document.gif
newred.gif
No
Plus 140.00 and 141.00 which Websleuths said I couldn't post. (Beats me...)

You can read the motions that are being withdrawn on the docket site (mostly motions filed by Habib on FD's behalf) It appears that probate is trying to move things along at 4 Jefferson Crossing:
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV196116846S

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=19140497

Attorney Weinstein filed a motion for counsel fees in the Farber civil cases. Says Hug, administrator of Dulos’ estate, has approved reasonableness of the fees. Wonder if Dulos’ lawyers (Murray, Pattis, Rochlin) have filed claims for their fees in Probate Court—and if Hug has determined they don’t have any part of retainers left in their escrow accounts.

I know the police are trying really hard to find the body. But the case of the missing children out in Idaho that have just been found - identities still to be confirmed - makes me believe that it is easy to miss a buried body. If you look at the photo of where they just found 2 bodies in Idaho, it is right in the killer's back yard and they had already searched the area.
Maybe they need to go back to square one and look at all the sites again one by one, JD could be right under their nose and not in some creative place. That would make more sense.. the 3 trapped rats that are alleged to have participated in this heinous murder were not creative and they were desperate.
I would start all over being really thorough of all the properties they were at that day, starting with the most obvious, bring the dogs to all sites....and dig. I believe she is very near and they just keep missing.....FD was desperate and inept.....

Wasn't Chandra Levy's body found a longish time after her disappearance--and in a place where LE previously searched? In a wooded area in a park where she used to jog? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wasn't Chandra Levy's body found a longish time after her disappearance--and in a place where LE previously searched? In a wooded area in a park where she used to jog? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, I believe you are right. And it would be difficult to find a buried body in the woods if it isn’t well marked, and if lime was used. If Jennifer was buried it wouldn’t surprise me to hear that they found her a long time from now in a place that had already been searched. But I don’t think she was buried in a place that can be found without someone who was involved, telling them. And I don’t think that will be happening.

Last edited:
I must have been really bored but I reread all of Michelle’s arrest warrants and if you have time I highly recommend it. It’s funny how you notice things you didn’t notice previously.

I was reminded how from the very beginning just how involved she was and her demeanor and audacity to lie, her flippant attitude/tone really stood out to me.

Her guilt is overwhelmingly obvious to me as her stories just kept changing as the police revealed their findings/evidence. Conflicting stories, changing information mid-sentence. Seriously! So telling!

The alibi scripts say everything, she literally wrote down blatant lies and then recited these lies verbatim to the police. What innocent person does that? How can she defend those lies to the jury?

Why would she take photos of herself with the robot at the store unless you’re deliberately trying to create an alibi. Did she send the pic to anyone? I doubt it.

She was very excited to share those photos to the police! That’s the only time she was forthcoming! As in I’m going to make it look like I went grocery shopping and randomly taking a selfie as my boyfriend kills the mother of his children. Premeditated!

She continued to lie for months!!!! How can you claim not guilty when you continuously lie to law enforcement?!!!

The alibi lies, accompanying Fotis on Albany Avenue (no one is that stupid not to know what their boyfriend was doing and why he stuffed bags into trash bins in another town) on a Friday evening. She must have seen him prop up Jennifer’s Suburban mat against the wall at Milagros as well as stuff the FedEx box with the altered license plate in the storm drain. Come on! You can’t really think that a jury will buy that you are clueless just chatting away on your phone!

Can she really think one would believe she just cleaned the MS house while Fotis cleaned blood from a car and then did who knows what to Jennifer’s body for hours!!!

I bet she’s never cleaned a day in her life. Police better check to see if that’s common for her to clean his properties on the market.

No jury will buy her clueless excuse from day one to the present.

Between managing/shifting Fotis’ phone all day 24 May, constant lies, driving off with the Tacoma key, following Fotis to the car wash, etc.

Then the most damning..., her DNA on the bag! DNA on the two bags taped together. She helped and her DNA is there to prove it.

I think now she just thinks she can keep quiet and claim she doesn’t understand English and she’s going to get away with everything.

I hope LE finds a lot of people willing to take the witness stand and prove she has a good command of the English language: Teachers, friends, peers, coworkers, neighbors!

Just because Fotis cowardly took his life, does not mean the case is just going to disappear and she gets a pass for being an accomplice to murdering a smart, beautiful mother of 5!

Cluelessness will not fly.

She waited until Fotis was dead and a year since her murder to make a statement finally..., how convenient!

I wonder what LE gleaned from the phones/computers.

Bring on her trial! I can’t wait!

moo

Yup, it's going to be a trick to convince a jury that, because you don't understand English, you didn't know what was in those bags.

Wait until we learn the rest of what LE has on her. There are no innocent side parties here.

JMO

Yup, it's going to be a trick to convince a jury that, because you don't understand English, you didn't know what was in those bags.

Wait until we learn the rest of what LE has on her. There are no innocent side parties here.

JMO
I hope it goes this way, and that she and KM get the max sentences allowable because theyrefused to cooperate when they could’ve.

JMO

Bet those alibi notes MT wrote in the beginning that I believe were found in the trash were in English! Police has them I Believe.

I bet there is enough evidence out there that shows MT has a great command of the English language....through all the court proceeding up to now, her jobs she has had in the past, enrolling her daughter is schools in USA, talking and making deals with clients on products she has sold, the list can go on.

It is a ploy by her newest lawyer to though anything out there and see if it sticks on the wall. JMOO this will not make it in court.

I hope it goes this way, and that she and KM get the max sentences allowable because theyrefused to cooperate when they could’ve.

I totally agree Jmoose. They statement by MT of "trusting too much" certainly does not excuse her lack of cooperation when it might have made a difference.

She is an adult who had good legal counsel. When I reread the arrest warrant, Attorney Bowman made an attempt to be sure she understood what her lack of cooperation could/would mean. She didn't listen to him.

@CTGrammy, where on Earth did you find that divine lemon squeezer???

Thank you @Laughing.

It was a gift to myself on one of my many 'free' trips abroad.

Shhh. Don't tell anyone. It was actually left behind by the Lady of the Manor when she and her children had to flee for their lives.

IMO.

Last edited:
I totally agree Jmoose. They statement by MT of "trusting too much" certainly does not excuse her lack of cooperation when it might have made a difference.

She is an adult who had good legal counsel. When I reread the arrest warrant, Attorney Bowman made an attempt to be sure she understood what her lack of cooperation could/would mean. She didn't listen to him.
Reading this I'm reminded of the mockery MT made of the judicial process in her deposition for the Civil trial when GF was suing FD for his unpaid loans.

Disgusting. :mad:

Reading this I'm reminded of the mockery MT made of the judicial process in her deposition for the Civil trial when GF was suing FD for his unpaid loans.

Disgusting. :mad:

She is despicable-it is still all about her, and what she wants. I really doubt that she has ever had to face the consequences of her actions. I find it interesting that KM’s lawyer hasn’t done the same thing for him-after all, he is truly confined since he couldn’t afford the bail-surely he must have the same complaint, in that his court dates keep changing, but his confinement doesn’t. Is MT any worse off than he is? Or anyone who is under arrest right now?

Anyone noticed the sentence in the last paragraph page 10?

Michelle Troconis is merely charged with criminal offenses.

Merely?? criminal offenses?? :confused:

Definition of Merely - just, only o_O

That made me laugh...there are lots of people in Riker’s Island who’ve merely been charged with criminal offenses. What makes her so special? I wish someone would ask this attorney why she should be released from confinement merely because she is CHARGED with conspiracy to commit murder, among other offenses!

@_ShannonMiller
Court documents
show emergency motion has been filed to request a hearing to ask to modify the conditions of MTs release

Schoenhorn says MT never even got out of the car...on page 6.."Ms. T never exited the vehicle...." HUH? What is she doing in the photo published by the Courant?

Just more blather about poor linguistically challenged MT. She didn't say, "Why are you throwing all this stuff away FD?" Sure.....

Beyond disgusted....And, MT kept hidden an expired passport that could have been renewed easily...wonder if she anymore lying around.

And there's that little problem about whether or not MT and FD were in contact after JFD's disappearance. The answer to that will be interesting, too.

920x920.jpg

Schoenhorn states that the Stamford-Norwalk court lacks jurisdiction...I guess he thinks that if he keeps saying it, it will be so. The murder is believed to have occurred in Fairfield County, so even if MT helped plan the murder in Farmington, that doesn’t mean the Hartford court has jurisdiction. I want to see Judge White on this case, and further want to see him slap Schoenhorn around his courtroom, like he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces