Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@
Schoenhorn is trying to earn his money, but the basic fact remains that IF MT had acted when she became aware that FD planned to harm to his wife, JFD could still be alive. IF MT hadn't moved to CT bringing her minor child, to live with a married man, none of this would have happened. MT professes in her newly created Instagram postings that she person who cares for others...loves others...wants to help others, and I am repulsed. If she believes what she says, she is lying to herself as well as others.

MT is charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Hindering Prosecution, and Tampering with Evidence. These are all felonies. Schoenhorn will argue that they are "minor" felonies--B, C, and D felonies, but classification of the felony doesn't change the fact that MT could have saved another woman's life...the life of 5 children's mother, if she had acted before she agreed to give FD an alibi for the morning of May 24, 2019.

MT could have aided LE in stopping FD when he returned to MS with a body in the truck and while he was cleaning up evidence of the crime. Instead, she played musical cars and disappearing keys with him...drove to Albany Avenue with him to dispose of evidence of the crime that very day, and stopped for a latte on the way home.

She used her daughter to communicate with JFD's children...She aided FD in cleaning EE's truck..She wrote alibi scripts with him and repeated those false events to police. She continued to change her story during THREE police interviews while ignoring the advice of a competent attorney.

She withheld a passport for months and for all practical purposes continued communicate with FD during the months of at least June through October. She hasn't been forthcoming about her job after FD's death (it was a new job); she now can't understand or speak English well enough to go to court (despite living in the U.S. for almost 20 years); and, she "thinks" she may have trusted FD too much. UGH!!!!!!

Hopefully media will stop giving her "click-bait" headlines and remember to include all the things she has forgotten.

MOO...IMO

Tink56, thank you for this important post!

You are right: no one should forget this even if MT and her lawyer want us to do so. And you’re right, of course: her lawyer is doing his job although wouldn’t you think he’d say, “MT, don’t you think you should be grateful you’re not in a cell right now, I mean YET?” And perhaps he might want to think about the word “merely.” Still, yes, we all need to remember what MT has done that we know of so far! THANK YOU so much!

MOO.

Not sure IF this is happening today as I don't have access to CT court sites. Maybe @Tink56 - can help me.... :)

Friday, June 19th:
*Plea Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT - Adam Davenport (31) arrested & charged (1/29/20) with 1 count of second-degree harassment. Bond: promise to appear. Davenport confessed to making the calls (30 calls within a span of half-hour) to both Pattis & his law partner Kevin Smith which started in October, 2019. New Haven Superior Court. Re: Jennifer Dulos case.
2/21/20 Update: Preliminary hearing. 2/21/20: Preliminary hearing continued to 3/27. Has been arraigned, but has not entered a plea.
Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks.

3/27/20 Update: Next plea hearing on 5/1/20. 5/1/20: Plea hearing rescheduled due to coronavirus to 6/19/20.

Not sure IF this is happening today as I don't have access to CT court sites. Maybe @Tink56 - can help me.... :)

Friday, June 19th:
*Plea Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT - Adam Davenport (31) arrested & charged (1/29/20) with 1 count of second-degree harassment. Bond: promise to appear. Davenport confessed to making the calls (30 calls within a span of half-hour) to both Pattis & his law partner Kevin Smith which started in October, 2019. New Haven Superior Court. Re: Jennifer Dulos case.
2/21/20 Update: Preliminary hearing. 2/21/20: Preliminary hearing continued to 3/27. Has been arraigned, but has not entered a plea.
Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks.

3/27/20 Update: Next plea hearing on 5/1/20. 5/1/20: Plea hearing rescheduled due to coronavirus to 6/19/20.

Last, First: DAVENPORT ADAM Represented By:
Birth Year: 1988 Times on the Docket: 6
Docket Information
Docket No: N23N-CR20-0226603-S Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE NEW HAVEN
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/29/2020
Court: New Haven GA 23 Bond Amount: $0 (This case only)
Bond Type: Promise to Appear
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Awaiting Plea Next Court Date: 8/21/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-183 HARASSMENT 2ND DEG C Misdemeanor 1 10/15/2019

JS is being ridiculous IMO...after all MT is charged with conspiracy to commit murder, two counts of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution and she is out on bail. The judge ‘did’ cite these conditions if bail was met. What a waste of court time as they are trying to get through things after the shut down.

Wonder where they were visiting on June 11.

Attorney tells court: Remove Michelle Troconis’ electronic monitor

It’s Schoenhorn’s contention that based on the error related to the Hartford video and since his client’s DNA wasn’t connected to the trash bags, there was little factual information presented at her arraignments to indicate she should be wearing electronic monitoring as a condition of release.

“No judge said that these conditions were required,” Schoenhorn said Thursday. “They were imposed because of the publicity of the case and I can’t get a Superior Court to hear it, so I brought it to the Appellate Court and will go to the state Supreme Court. If I exhaust my options in state courts, I’ll take it to the federal courts, which are hearing cases.”
In his motion, Schoenhorn said he and Troconis visited a location connected with her cases on June 11 and she was “admonished” by a probation officer “for not advising him in advance of the exact location of our investigation in Farmington,” even though he could tell her whereabouts by the monitoring device.

“The fact that the defendant cannot meet with her attorney, travel to locations relevant to the investigation of her case, or seek out witnesses to assist in her defense without informing the state and obtaining prior approval, interferes with the right to effective assistance of counsel,” Schoenhorn said.

JS is being ridiculous IMO...after all MT is charged with conspiracy to commit murder, two counts of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution and she is out on bail. The judge ‘did’ cite these conditions if bail was met. What a waste of court time as they are trying to get through things after the shut down.

It’s Schoenhorn’s contention that based on the error related to the Hartford video and since his client’s DNA wasn’t connected to the trash bags, there was little factual information presented at her arraignments to indicate she should be wearing electronic monitoring as a condition of release.

“No judge said that these conditions were required,” Schoenhorn said Thursday. “They were imposed because of the publicity of the case and I can’t get a Superior Court to hear it, so I brought it to the Appellate Court and will go to the state Supreme Court. If I exhaust my options in state courts, I’ll take it to the federal courts, which are hearing cases.”
In his motion, Schoenhorn said he and Troconis visited a location connected with her cases on June 11 and she was “admonished” by a probation officer “for not advising him in advance of the exact location of our investigation in Farmington,” even though he could tell her whereabouts by the monitoring device.

“The fact that the defendant cannot meet with her attorney, travel to locations relevant to the investigation of her case, or seek out witnesses to assist in her defense without informing the state and obtaining prior approval, interferes with the right to effective assistance of counsel,” Schoenhorn said.

What BS-she can meet with her attorney, per the conditions applied-they just don’t want her going to lunch with him, taking a road trip, etc. She is allowed to meet with him all she wants in his office or in her “small apartment”. Why does she need to go investigate sites? After all, she’s innocent, right? And none of the stuff the state is claiming, ever happened (if you believe her), so what locations would she need to visit with JA?

BBM.

June 11 is the same day law enforcement searched the property and pumped the septic tank at 44 SkyView Drive. I sincerely hope one of the defendants was not on or near those premises without law enforcement's knowledge before or during that search.

BBM.

June 11 is the same day law enforcement searched the property and pumped the septic tank at 44 SkyView Drive. I sincerely hope one of the defendants was not on or near those premises without law enforcement's knowledge before or during that search.
Thanks. Isn’t it also the same day she was supposed to retrieve her list of stuff from FD’s house too?

Fine. Remove the bracelet. Put her in a cell. She can have bars on her ankles or bars around her, but freedom? No, just no.

Problems solved. If she's in jail, her attorneys will always know where to find her. Perfect meet-up place.

JMO

Schoenhorn is trying to earn his money, but the basic fact remains that IF MT had acted when she became aware that FD planned to harm to his wife, JFD could still be alive. IF MT hadn't moved to CT bringing her minor child, to live with a married man, none of this would have happened. MT professes in her newly created Instagram postings that she person who cares for others...loves others...wants to help others, and I am repulsed. If she believes what she says, she is lying to herself as well as others.

MT is charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Hindering Prosecution, and Tampering with Evidence. These are all felonies. Schoenhorn will argue that they are "minor" felonies--B, C, and D felonies, but classification of the felony doesn't change the fact that MT could have saved another woman's life...the life of 5 children's mother, if she had acted before she agreed to give FD an alibi for the morning of May 24, 2019.

MT could have aided LE in stopping FD when he returned to MS with a body in the truck and while he was cleaning up evidence of the crime. Instead, she played musical cars and disappearing keys with him...drove to Albany Avenue with him to dispose of evidence of the crime that very day, and stopped for a latte on the way home.

She used her daughter to communicate with JFD's children...She aided FD in cleaning EE's truck..She wrote alibi scripts with him and repeated those false events to police. She continued to change her story during THREE police interviews while ignoring the advice of a competent attorney.

She withheld a passport for months and for all practical purposes continued communicate with FD during the months of at least June through October. She hasn't been forthcoming about her job after FD's death (it was a new job); she now can't understand or speak English well enough to go to court (despite living in the U.S. for almost 20 years); and, she "thinks" she may have trusted FD too much. UGH!!!!!!

Hopefully media will stop giving her "click-bait" headlines and remember to include all the things she has forgotten.

MOO...IMO

All this she did, and don't forget the Patagonia hula against the truck.

How'd it feel, MT, when you found out FD had another mistress lined up? You participated in the worst of what humanity has to offer...and for what? He replaced you. And your plates.

JMO

Latest Instagram post has one of MT’s friends telling her how grateful she is to have MT’s assistance in learning to train horses. Since when is horse training or rider training MT’s job description? Is all of this going to come out in court, that she is leaving to “work” in a job that never came up in her last court appearance, where JS was complaining that she cannot work because she can’t leave the house to do so? The previously described “job” could’ve been done from her house-this newly acquired job cannot. Is this merely an excuse to be out of her house, in defiance of the judge’s order? She is sounding more and more like Fd than ever. Rules don’t apply to these, as my father would call them, “privileged characters”, I guess-nobody tells them what to do!

Thanks. Isn’t it also the same day she was supposed to retrieve her list of stuff from FD’s house too?
Yeah- seems like too much of a coincidence. I hope something related to JD was found but if not hopefully LE will find out who set it all up. The spray paint which was so neatly done, the homeowner with his too much of I’m a nice guy speech, DA and his reporting which was “liked “ by MT and her sister , all set up so search would happen while MT retrieves her “stuff” unsupervised. Too many strange things going on when MT’s around.

All this she did, and don't forget the Patagonia hula against the truck.

How'd it feel, MT, when you found out FD had another mistress lined up? You participated in the worst of what humanity has to offer...and for what? He replaced you. And your plates.

JMO

:p:D:p BBM
Now that I've recovered, I think you deserve the award for the "Most Delicate, BUT Descriptive" phrase in the whole forum.

KUDOS!

Friday, June 19th:

Sorry...Took a while to find it:
Plea has been moved to August:
DAVENPORT ADAM 1988 New Haven GA 23 Awaiting Plea 08/21/2020 10:00 AM N23N-CR20-0226603-S

While I was looking for the Adam Davenport case information, I clicked on the appellate court's link and found the information that follows. I am not an attorney and make no claims about my ability to interpret this notice, but it appears that the court won't hear something that is an on-going issue in a lower court. Does anyone else have more knowledge about this?

"5. Where an order for articulation, rectification or hearing from the Appellate Court or Supreme Court is pending before a Judge Trial Referee or trial court Judge, rulings pursuant to these orders will continue to be suspended as these are trial court proceedings and any suspensions, so far as they remain in effect at superior court, will apply."

https://jud.ct.gov/WebDocs/2020/WC000000014174.PDF

So, does this mean that Schoenhorn is filing a motion he knows won't be heard????
MOO...IMO

While I was looking for the Adam Davenport case information, I clicked on the appellate court's link and found the information that follows. I am not an attorney and make no claims about my ability to interpret this notice, but it appears that the court won't hear something that is an on-going issue in a lower court. Does anyone else have more knowledge about this?

"5. Where an order for articulation, rectification or hearing from the Appellate Court or Supreme Court is pending before a Judge Trial Referee or trial court Judge, rulings pursuant to these orders will continue to be suspended as these are trial court proceedings and any suspensions, so far as they remain in effect at superior court, will apply."

https://jud.ct.gov/WebDocs/2020/WC000000014174.PDF

So, does this mean that Schoenhorn is filing a motion he knows won't be heard????
MOO...IMO

Probably-likely he is going for the “news blurb” that is what most people indulge in, and that is all that matters. It’s another piece of information that people sock away that says “maybe she’s innocent...”, but she’s not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member