Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that IS MT in the video, where is her ankle monitor? The woman in blue, who could have been MT wasn’t wearing one; I wonder if it was a sister? None of the other three people looked familiar at all-maybe “friends” from the church in Avon? I think it would be just like her to use those people to do something like this, and not her family and real friends

If that IS MT in the video, where is her ankle monitor? The woman in blue, who could have been MT wasn’t wearing one; I wonder if it was a sister? None of the other three people looked familiar at all-maybe “friends” from the church in Avon? I think it would be just like her to use those people to do something like this, and not her family and real friends

I can think of a few people who would relish a visit to that house...not naming any names....:rolleyes:

Utterly despicable, horrible, nasty unbelievable that Michelle Troconis was allowed to steal even MORE from the 5 children. Their mother & their home & yes their father wasn't enough?

Where is Atty. Hug, hired by the court to protect the estate???

Pardon my yelling, please.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Looked at the video again using full screen. Looks like the person in blue (who really doesn't look like MT to me) inspects a knife and puts it back into the box. Then, someone comes out with a sword that they put in the SUV.

Don't see a sword on MT's shopping list...Hmmmmm....Maybe someone has better eyes than I have. o_Oo_Oo_O

Did she have a key still?
Who let her in?
I thought there was a moving van that took it all away. This was mentioned in a previous post. So why is she back?
Who is allowed to go in the house with her?
Was there any legal person monitoring this?

Did she have a key still?
Who let her in?
I thought there was a moving van that took it all away. This was mentioned in a previous post. So why is she back?
Who is allowed to go in the house with her?
Was there any legal person monitoring this?

It doesn’t appear as if there was any oversight-she could have taken anything she wanted. I would be curious to know how long she was there.

Good catch...Would like some more explanations about the "news" story.

I can think of a few people who would relish a visit to that house...not naming any names....:rolleyes:

Utterly despicable, horrible, nasty unbelievable that Michelle Troconis was allowed to steal even MORE from the 5 children. Their mother & their home & yes their father wasn't enough?

Where is Atty. Hug, hired by the court to protect the estate???

Pardon my yelling, please.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Please yell louder so he can really hear you!

And so the person who’s been paying for this house all these years, GF, doesn’t come to get things and I’m sure there are things there that were JD’s and the kids since they had to leave so quickly in fear (remember what the movers said) but they don’t come to get things...but MT and cohorts do? How many times? Who let them in? Does the taking of things from GF, JD, and the kids ever stop? Apparently not. WHY do the authorities let this happen and happen and happen again? MOO.

OMG-Now MT is featuring Mother Theresa on her latest Instagram post. Could there be a single person out there who wouldn’t know that they are being blatantly manipulated be these posts? As if SHE identifies with Mother T.

If so, she needs to show it...confess her sins and live a life of poverty to truly help others, not just give photo ops. MOO.

Latest Instagram post has one of MT’s friends telling her how grateful she is to have MT’s assistance in learning to train horses. Since when is horse training or rider training MT’s job description? Is all of this going to come out in court, that she is leaving to “work” in a job that never came up in her last court appearance, where JS was complaining that she cannot work because she can’t leave the house to do so? The previously described “job” could’ve been done from her house-this newly acquired job cannot. Is this merely an excuse to be out of her house, in defiance of the judge’s order? She is sounding more and more like Fd than ever. Rules don’t apply to these, as my father would call them, “privileged characters”, I guess-nobody tells them what to do!

Oh, I feel sure. Again, I think there needs to be an analysis done of how many people arrested with these types of charges (anyone in doubt, please read the arrest warrants) are allowed to do all MT is? And are most people who do not own a house and moved out long ago allowed to go back in the house later and just take whatever three times at least? Did she move in with all those moving vans? Why didn’t she take all that stuff when she first “moved out” and we heard about how she’s broken up with FD? Because perhaps they weren’t really breaking up (in HER mind at least; see AC, new girlfriend). Receipts? I am SURE that credit or debit cards were used to buy whatever is or was in that house. I hope LE is looking at all of those from all of them. MOO.

Latest Instagram post has one of MT’s friends telling her how grateful she is to have MT’s assistance in learning to train horses. Since when is horse training or rider training MT’s job description? Is all of this going to come out in court, that she is leaving to “work” in a job that never came up in her last court appearance, where JS was complaining that she cannot work because she can’t leave the house to do so? The previously described “job” could’ve been done from her house-this newly acquired job cannot. Is this merely an excuse to be out of her house, in defiance of the judge’s order? She is sounding more and more like Fd than ever. Rules don’t apply to these, as my father would call them, “privileged characters”, I guess-nobody tells them what to do!

I also truly worry about the horses involved. Horses know people. That horse in the one picture is getting as far away from MT as it can and it’s giving her the side eye. Truly. MOO.

It really would surprise me if they do take off her ankle monitor...CT has given in on every other request she and her lawyers have made. I previously thought that it was because they wanted her to roll on FD. That obviously won’t be happening at this point, it seems-so I can’t think why they would do it.

The one-time property empire owned by Fotis Dulos and his high-end real estate company is being dismantled by foreclosure proceedings as his estate makes its way through probate court...
The probate court is still working on “sensitive issues” as the estate is finalized, Weinstein said. All money remaining from the probate process will go to the children who have been in Farber’s care since their mother disappeared, Weinstein said.

All of Fotis Dulos’ properties now in foreclosure

Thanks for posting sds71! It's heartening to see things progressing. Perhaps the Daily Mail's scoop was the FD children's representative retrieving things from the home? (Considering the timing???)

I was rather surprised that the bail company is putting a lien against properties. Was there a payout because FD took his own life? It doesn't make sense to me. And, wonder if AC is still on the hook for her promissory note. I think NP said she would be. The bail system is not clear or transparent to me.

Hope the JFD kids have some independent security for their futures. I doubt GF's well is/was bottomless. She has incurred great expense for the benefit of her precious grandchildren. Raising 5-children to adulthood in NYC is an expensive proposition. MOO...IMO

I think that might be Christopher Hug in the video. I found a picture of him, but I don't know how to link the site to WS.

With all the lies MT has told in the past, it wouldn't surprise me at all that she removed the ankle monitor, if that's her in the video, and has probably has done it more than once. She certainly hasn't aged well, considering she's only what, 46? I hope she rots in jail.

MOO

Saw MT’s latest Instagram post about meditation, etc...still acting like she is being put through the mill, through no fault of her own, and just trying to deal with it in a meditative way. Almost as if she blames Jennifer for the trouble she is in, but will pray and meditate her way out of.

I think that might be Christopher Hug in the video. I found a picture of him, but I don't know how to link the site to WS.

With all the lies MT has told in the past, it wouldn't surprise me at all that she removed the ankle monitor, if that's her in the video, and has probably has done it more than once. She certainly hasn't aged well, considering she's only what, 46? I hope she rots in jail.

MOO

Attorney Hug:
42882_Hug_Chris-Robinson_opt.jpg

Still from Daily Mail: It sure looks Hug, but doesn't look like MT. Of course, the pictured person could be a "helper." The video gives a better view of the attorney.
People seen removing items from Fotis Dulos home | Daily Mail Online
29821480-8440273-image-a-23_1592577570946.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads