Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, FD was arrested on Jan. 6 for capital murder and kidnapping, not conspiracy to commit murder.
MT and KM were charged that day with conspiracy to commit murder.
(I know it's probably a typo, but I think it's important to stress for anyone new to the forum, etc, given the severity of the charges FD was facing).

Thanks-you are correct!

Just to clarify, FD was arrested on Jan. 6 for capital murder and kidnapping, not conspiracy to commit murder.
MT and KM were charged that day with conspiracy to commit murder.
(I know it's probably a typo, but I think it's important to stress for anyone new to the forum, etc, given the severity of the charges FD was facing).

Sorry to differ with you....

from my notes:

*Fotis Dulos (51/now 52) arrested (6/2/19), charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/12/19).
*Arrested & charged (9/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 9/4/19).
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with capital murder, murder & kidnapping. Plead not guilty. $6M bond. Bonded out (on 1/9/20).

from my notes:

*Fotis Dulos (51/now 52) arrested (6/2/19), charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/12/19).
*Arrested & charged (9/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 9/4/19).
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with capital murder, murder & kidnapping. Plead not guilty. $6M bond. Bonded out (on 1/9/20).
NEW CANAAN — The estranged husband of Jennifer Dulos and his girlfriend were charged in connection with the New Canaan mother’s disappearance.

Officers arrested Fotis Dulos, the husband, 51, and his girlfriend, Michelle C. Troconis, 44 on warrants, New Canaan police announced Sunday. Additional criminal charges are expected as the investigation continues, police said.

The two were taken into custody around 11 p.m. Saturday in Avon and moved to New Canaan police headquarters, where they were charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution in the first degree, according to police.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, a mother of five, was last seen dropping off her children at New Canaan Country School on May 24. Her black Chevy Suburban was found later that night on the side of Lapham Road near Waveny Park after she was reported missing.

Fotis Dulos is being held on a $500,000 bond at Bridgeport Correctional Center, while Troconis is being held on a $500,000 bond at New Canaan’s police station. Both are expected to appear in Norwalk Superior Court at 10 a.m. Monday. bbm

Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband, his girlfriend, arrested in disappearance case
—-
Correct @Niner

from my notes:

The OP said that Fd's JANUARY arrest was conspiracy to commit for Fd.

However, @sleuth66 correctly noted that Fd's JANUARY Arrest and Charges were Not conspiracy to commit.

The January arrest and charges were actually Capital Murder and @slueth66 wanted to make it clear for those new to this thread.

IMO.

The OP said that Fd's JANUARY arrest was conspiracy to commit for Fd.

However, @sleuth66 correctly noted that Fd's JANUARY Arrest and Charges were Not conspiracy to commit.

The January arrest and charges were actually Capital Murder and @slueth66 wanted to make it clear for those new to this thread.

IMO.

Oh - okay - I thought she was saying that the capital murder charge came before the conspiracy to commit - my goof...

I am impatiently waiting for something to happen here-keep hoping that I’ll wake up some morning (4am, most of the time), and find out that one or the other of these two mutts will have decided to cooperate with the authorities and tell them where Jennifer’s remains are, and what happened, and how it happened. I hope it, but don’t believe that it will ever happen, because these two appear to have the idea that the state doesn’t have enough evidence to convict them. I am praying that they do. I am hoping that there is someone else filling in some of the blanks for the state-we all know what happened to Jennifer, but they need to be able to prove it.

I wonder if we'll ever learn what MT &Co took the liberty of removing from 4JC for which they didn't have permission.

Sadly she must feel complete confidence that JF will never be found. She's just waiting this house, smug they can't hold her.

How can a person have ZERO decency?

JMO

I really don’t think she will be found, either. Fd & Co disappeared her but good, and never expected her to be found. That was the plan, IMO, and nobody was supposed to be arrested. This was why Fd was so confident and smug in those tv interviews. He was confident until he got arrested on Jan 6 for conspiracy to commit murder, and when he saw what they knew, the jig was up for him and he knew it. He knew when he went back to prison for the bail fraud, he wouldn’t be coming out again because they had figured out everything except where Jennifer’s remains were. So he dipped out.

I agree with you, I don't think she will be found, either. It's upsetting to think he got away with murder and his two cohorts are awaiting trial. I hope neither one of them get away with it, they deserve to pay for whatever part they played in JFD's murder. JMO

I was hoping to take a trip to CT as it's my former home, just to visit the places where everything happened. Because of covid-19, I won't be going anywhere near CT, NY, NJ because I live in SC which is one of the forbidden states Gov Cuomo has on his list. I haven't been home since April of last year, so I'm a little upset over it. Guess my family will wait to see me, too.

I am impatiently waiting for something to happen here-keep hoping that I’ll wake up some morning (4am, most of the time), and find out that one or the other of these two mutts will have decided to cooperate with the authorities and tell them where Jennifer’s remains are, and what happened, and how it happened. I hope it, but don’t believe that it will ever happen, because these two appear to have the idea that the state doesn’t have enough evidence to convict them. I am praying that they do. I am hoping that there is someone else filling in some of the blanks for the state-we all know what happened to Jennifer, but they need to be able to prove it.
I hope so, too. Don't know if both of them know or not, but I really think KM knows. My thought has been maybe if he gets a plea bargain, he'll come clean. As for MT, I hope she gets nothing offered for all the lies she told and the torment she must have caused JFD.

I wonder if we'll ever learn what MT &Co took the liberty of removing from 4JC for which they didn't have permission.

Sadly she must feel complete confidence that JF will never be found. She's just waiting this house, smug they can't hold her.

JMO
If that was Christopher Hug in the DM, then he knows what she was allowed to take. Oh, and if that was MT in the DM, then she removed her ankle bracelet. Maybe the police should take a look?

She doesn't have a conscience, so NO decency. MOO

I hope so, too. Don't know if both of them know or not, but I really think KM knows. My thought has been maybe if he gets a plea bargain, he'll come clean. As for MT, I hope she gets nothing offered for all the lies she told and the torment she must have caused JFD.
KM's phone pinged at the gun club at 11pm the night that the bloody clothes and bags, doctored license plates, were found on Albany Ave and FD and MT were taken to Litchfield for DNA samples.
A week earlier, FD had called him after the last bag was ditched on Albany, before he and MT stopped at Starbucks.
KM was arrested at gunpoint as he tried to escape across the state line to MA the day of the arrest warrants for murder/conspiracy.

I am sure KM knows something.

If MT is pleading to get her ankle monitor removed so that she can visit sites involved in the case with her lawyer without LE knowing, she sure knows something too. (I guess when the delicate skin argument didn't work, she had to up the ante and come clean with the real reason she wants it removed- not a good look for someone who contends they're innocent.)

Colangelo seemed confident in the strength of the conspiracy case, last we heard from him. He's off it now, but let's hope there's a strong case in the file awaiting the court opening.

MT's recent legal filings orchestrated by JS seem to be attempts to squeeze info out of the prosecution so she can rig up her defense. NP played the same game for FD earlier in the case. Look where FD ended up.

Despite her carefully curated instagram, MT is likely quaking inside. If she thinks last year was hard, wait until she has to wear the same jumpsuit day after day. She won't be able to tutor her daughter via Zoom three hours per day when she's in prison, and no horse therapy there either. She didn't seem to fare too well on her last junket in jail, and worse is likely on the way.

MOO.

JMO

I don’t know, but that’s what she has-zero decency, and a whole lot of gall

upload_2020-6-25_19-15-54.jpeg
image from nbcconnecticut.com

Yellow is so not her color....

Perhaps her nature?

JMHO YMMV LRR

images

image from newsbreak.com

KM's phone pinged at the gun club at 11pm the night that the bloody clothes and bags, doctored license plates, were found on Albany Ave and FD and MT were taken to Litchfield for DNA samples.
A week earlier, FD had called him after the last bag was ditched on Albany, before he and MT stopped at Starbucks.
KM was arrested at gunpoint as he tried to escape across the state line to MA the day of the arrest warrants for murder/conspiracy.

I am sure KM knows something.

If MT is pleading to get her ankle monitor removed so that she can visit sites involved in the case with her lawyer without LE knowing, she sure knows something too. (I guess when the delicate skin argument didn't work, she had to up the ante and come clean with the real reason she wants it removed- not a good look for someone who contends they're innocent.)

Colangelo seemed confident in the strength of the conspiracy case, last we heard from him. He's off it now, but let's hope there's a strong case in the file awaiting the court opening.

MT's recent legal filings orchestrated by JS seem to be attempts to squeeze info out of the prosecution so she can rig up her defense. NP played the same game for FD earlier in the case. Look where FD ended up.

Despite her carefully curated instagram, MT is likely quaking inside. If she thinks last year was hard, wait until she has to wear the same jumpsuit day after day. She won't be able to tutor her daughter via Zoom three hours per day when she's in prison, and no horse therapy there either. She didn't seem to fare too well on her last junket in jail, and worse is likely on the way.

MOO.
You could very well be right about MT knowing where Jennifer is. I just kind of thought all along FD didn't trust her enough to tell her what he did with Jennifer.

Thinking about the case and wondering if they will go to trial or plea bargain if that's even on the table. Maybe one or the other will tell where she is.

I'm very familiar with all of those places as I have family in Fairfield and Litchfield Counties, and I lived in CT my entire life until retiring and moving to SC. I was all set to go North until yesterday with the covid-19 fiasco. Nobody is more upset than I am right now because who knows when I'll be able to get there. I should be on my way now. Not to be, I guess. Not yet, anyway.

Does anybody know how MT can afford to live in Avon? It's not a very cheap town to live in. Is her mama paying the rent? Or, is her daughter's father still paying child support?

I'm also thinking if she manages to have the ankle monitor removed, she might just take off. Her father's money has to be running low by now with all of the legal bills.

View attachment 252707
image from nbcconnecticut.com

Yellow is so not her color....

Perhaps her nature?

JMHO YMMV LRR

images

image from newsbreak.com
She will blend in good with the rest of her future friends at York Correctional in Niantic! LOL!

I wonder if anybody still leaves flowers for Jennifer. I will for sure. I'll also take pictures of everything I can! Hopefully, someone can help me post them here.

I’m always torn about where her remains are and why FD killed himself. IMO, if he were innocent, he wouldn’t have killed himself. He would never give in that easily...his remark about “if they want my head, so be it”. To me that is total BS. He was narcissistic, competitive, and arrogant and he would have fought tooth and nail to be exonerated and reclaim his self inflated reputation. And yet, we still can’t find Jennifer. If he had somehow buried her at sea, he’d know that they’d never find her remains and he would be found innocent. So something tells me that he left something behind, something that could expose and convict him and so he killed himself rather than face the public humiliation of his guilt and his facade being exposed to his family, friends and associates. And I think the reason those two idiots haven’t cooperated is because
they are in so deep. They both know where Jennifer is and what happened to her. Hopefully LE knows something too. JMO

I’m always torn about where her remains are and why FD killed himself. IMO, if he were innocent, he wouldn’t have killed himself. He would never give in that easily...his remark about “if they want my head, so be it”. To me that is total BS. He was narcissistic, competitive, and arrogant and he would have fought tooth and nail to be exonerated and reclaim his self inflated reputation. And yet, we still can’t find Jennifer. If he had somehow buried her at sea, he’d know that they’d never find her remains and he would be found innocent. So something tells me that he left something behind, something that could expose and convict him and so he killed himself rather than face the public humiliation of his guilt and his facade being exposed to his family, friends and associates. And I think the reason those two idiots haven’t cooperated is because
they are in so deep. They both know where Jennifer is and what happened to her. Hopefully LE knows something too. JMO

I agree-IMO he killed himself because when the arrest warrant came out a few weeks before his suicide, he saw at least some of what the authorities knew-he saw that they figured most of it out ( just not where Jennifer’s remains were). I further agree that those other two are neck deep in this. KM attempted to run for parts unknown when he discovered they were coming to arrest him, and we know what MT was doing for much of the day that Jennifer died. And...she is spending much of her time frantically remaking herself into a wonderful, spiritual mother, daughter and friend via social media-to what end? Would an innocent person even think of doing that?

Great posts @Jmoose - on this from above:

And...she is spending much of her time frantically remaking herself into a wonderful, Spanish speaking spiritual mother, daughter and friend via social media-to what end? Would an innocent person even think of doing that?

Great posts @Jmoose - on this from above:

And...she is spending much of her time frantically remaking herself into a wonderful, Spanish speaking spiritual mother, daughter and friend via social media-to what end? Would an innocent person even think of doing that?

What a scary person to be friends with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member