Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t imagine what it’s like for her daughter and her family. They’ve all got to be wondering, what if. IMO

I guess Dad either doesn't pay any attention to media in the USA or he's in court to re-arrange care, custody, and control of the young lady.

Unless the athletic performance is all that matters to him. Well, wait, then the young lady would be in South America with the snow right now....

JMHO YMMV LRR

I can’t imagine what it’s like for her daughter and her family. They’ve all got to be wondering, what if. IMO

Well...the newly sainted MT has not posted on Instagram in two days. Maybe she has an out-of-state pass....or, she's busy sorting through her newly recovered (or new) property from 4 JX.

I've been re-reading a few news articles and deposition attempts, etc. Ms. MT has had a busy year.

I'd almost forgotten her refusal to acknowledge her role in the FORE group business operations. Here's a quote from the Courant:

"Tronconis was deposed by attorney Richard Weinstein in September and pleaded the Fifth Amendment to all but two questions — her name and where she was living at the time. Her lawyer, Andrew Bowman, ordered Troconis to assert her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination because of the “continuing investigation” into Farber Dulos’ disappearance "which may or may not result in a homicide charge or in a conspiracy charge.”

“Ms. Troconis is in the very difficult position of not only being charged with certain serious crimes but also runs a risk that she could be charged with additional crimes as a result of law enforcement’s continuing investigation,” Bowman wrote. “Even acknowledging knowing Fotis Dulos is incriminating.”

After she invoked Fifth Amendment, judge orders Michelle Troconis to answer 18 questions in civil lawsuit involving Fotis Dulos

And, here's a few of the questions MT wouldn't answer. Hope she has an opportunity to answer them at her criminal trial. There are more questions at
Dulos Case: Michelle Troconis is not required to answer these questions
Is Mr. Dulos contributing in any way to your defense?
When did you first meet Fotis Dulos?
Where did you first meet Fotis Dulos?
At any time did Mr. Dulos request that you place assets in your name, even if you did not do so?
Did Mr. Dulos ever ask you to go to the Probate Court in New York to review the records of the Farber estate?
Did you discuss with Mr. Dulos the approximate amount that was reflected in the Probate Court records as to the Farber estate?
Did Mr. Dulos discuss with you the fact that if Jennifer died that, in fact, he would be the sole owner of the property?
Did Mr. Dulos ever discuss with you trusts that were maintained for Jennifer Farber Dulos by the Farber family?
Did Mr. Dulos tell you the amount of money that was held in trust for Jennifer Farber Dulos?
Did you bring any assets, any money, to Greece on behalf of Mr. Dulos at any time?

MOO...IMO

I haven't seen her resume, but I'm thinking she was paid handsomely for her Tacoma two-step.

High paid knock off.

JMO

I thought we were callin' that the Patagonia Twist???

Either way:

images

JMHO YMMV LRR

I like to change it up. Patagonia Hula, Tacoma Two-step, Shower Shimmy. Call it what you will, tacky is as tacky does. And the Velvet Don didn't waste any time replacing her. If not for HIS ankle bracelet, she's lucky he didn't leave her on the wrong side a trash bags. Instead, he left her holding the bag. Maybe even more than figuratively.

And all for what? She knew he was incapable of fidelity from the start. Was she hoping for a windfall? She seemed plenty happy cashing in on another woman's husband and money.... it's not so fun and funny now, is it, Peachy Michi? Then again, she's not sleeping in the bed she made.

Yet.

She needs to be in jail.

Just my fuzzy pink sweater opinion

I like to change it up. Patagonia Hula, Tacoma Two-step, Shower Shimmy. Call it what you will, tacky is as tacky does. And the Velvet Don didn't waste any time replacing her. If not for HIS ankle bracelet, she's lucky he didn't leave her on the wrong side a trash bags. Instead, he left her holding the bag. Maybe even more than figuratively.

And all for what? She knew he was incapable of fidelity from the start. Was she hoping for a windfall? She seemed plenty happy cashing in on another woman's husband and money.... it's not so fun and funny now, is it, Peachy Michi? Then again, she's not sleeping in the bed she made.

Yet.

She needs to be in jail.

Just my fuzzy pink sweater opinion

Tell it, Megnut!

Well...the newly sainted MT has not posted on Instagram in two days. Maybe she has an out-of-state pass....or, she's busy sorting through her newly recovered (or new) property from 4 JX.

I've been re-reading a few news articles and deposition attempts, etc. Ms. MT has had a busy year.

I'd almost forgotten her refusal to acknowledge her role in the FORE group business operations. Here's a quote from the Courant:

"Tronconis was deposed by attorney Richard Weinstein in September and pleaded the Fifth Amendment to all but two questions — her name and where she was living at the time. Her lawyer, Andrew Bowman, ordered Troconis to assert her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination because of the “continuing investigation” into Farber Dulos’ disappearance "which may or may not result in a homicide charge or in a conspiracy charge.”

“Ms. Troconis is in the very difficult position of not only being charged with certain serious crimes but also runs a risk that she could be charged with additional crimes as a result of law enforcement’s continuing investigation,” Bowman wrote. “Even acknowledging knowing Fotis Dulos is incriminating.”

After she invoked Fifth Amendment, judge orders Michelle Troconis to answer 18 questions in civil lawsuit involving Fotis Dulos

And, here's a few of the questions MT wouldn't answer. Hope she has an opportunity to answer them at her criminal trial. There are more questions at
Dulos Case: Michelle Troconis is not required to answer these questions
Is Mr. Dulos contributing in any way to your defense?
When did you first meet Fotis Dulos?
Where did you first meet Fotis Dulos?
At any time did Mr. Dulos request that you place assets in your name, even if you did not do so?
Did Mr. Dulos ever ask you to go to the Probate Court in New York to review the records of the Farber estate?
Did you discuss with Mr. Dulos the approximate amount that was reflected in the Probate Court records as to the Farber estate?
Did Mr. Dulos discuss with you the fact that if Jennifer died that, in fact, he would be the sole owner of the property?
Did Mr. Dulos ever discuss with you trusts that were maintained for Jennifer Farber Dulos by the Farber family?
Did Mr. Dulos tell you the amount of money that was held in trust for Jennifer Farber Dulos?
Did you bring any assets, any money, to Greece on behalf of Mr. Dulos at any time?

MOO...IMO

Thank you so much for bringing this back out. Bowman’s comments say so much as well. I had forgotten about the trip to New York for the information on the will, I believe. There was so much shady stuff around every corner with this entire case. Greed and jealousy and meanness and self-centeredness...and MOO. We just cannot forget and I know we won’t, no matter what inane tactics are used to try to push JD’s case and life to the bottom. MOO.

The pool in Waveny Park is open!

Shouldn't Jennifer & the kids have a family pass, with the Nanny Pass included?

Welcome to New Canaan, CT

The pool wasn't there in the early '60's. We went swimming in Kiwanis Park, where Mary Mount was kidnapped:

Wilton Death of Girl Remains Unsolved for Decades

CT - CT - Serial Killer of Young Girls in 1969: Diane Toney, 11, Mary Mount, 10, Dawn Cave, 14

Beyond that, fond memories of New Canaan, seriously.

Memories that Jennifer's beautiful children won't have now.

Due to choices & actions of Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis, and Kent Mawhinney AFAIK.

Betting pool -- who will roll on the other first -- Troconis or Mawhinney????

YMMV JMHO LRR LRR LRR

If Jennifer was still alive, I could see her patiently (most of the time) helping her children with their distance learning this past Spring, and trying to figure out what to do with them over the summer-not whining about how hard her year has been, and taking a video of herself teaching something asinine to her daughter. MT is so focused on how hard things are (problems of her own making), and trying to convince people that she’s a good and caring person-these don’t appear to be things that Jennifer indulged in.

AFAIK, which means as far as the media has shown us, while Michelle Troconis is aaalll about making her life better, Jennifer was spreading kindness far & wide and intent on making everyone's world a better place.

You know, kind of like a toddler is only aware of their own needs & wants while an adult is aware of the needs & wants of other people?

What I want is:

upload_2020-6-28_13-10-56.jpeg
image from connecticut.news12.com

JMHO YMMV LRR

In this drawn out, stressful time...the defendants in the Conspiracy to Commit Murder Charges..the court dates for KM have changed, again:
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS1965Hartford GA 14Awaiting Disposition 08/06/2020 10:00 AMH14H-CR19-0281509-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS1965Hartford JDPre-Trial 08/06/2020 10:00 AMHHD -CR19-0266274-T
MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 09/03/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241179-T

The September 3rd hearing is the JFD pre-trial hearing. The other hearing and the disposition are related to his divorce.

I did not know Jennifer personally, but from everything I have read about her she would have handled these last few months of distance learning with her usual kindness and grace and her children would all have been thriving through the end of the school year and into their summer vacations. It is beyond wrong that she was taken unfairly from their lives at such impressionable and vulnerable ages!
I hope anyone who might be reading this and have contributed to her children's loss in any way (even if not fully intentional) might pause for a minute and do anything in their power to help make things right. I vote for compassion and generosity over pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member