Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@_ShannonMiller
State prosecutor requesting more time to file response for petition to review bail conditions in the Appellate Court.

Thanks for posting the docs.

Why is MT seeking her motion heard in the Appellate Court? She's not been denied anything she's asked for in Stamford.

We know MT filed a motion to modify her conditions of release on Feb 5, and Judge White modified the conditions. MT did NOT file a petition for review of that decision in the Appellate Court.

She did the same on March 17 (asked for another review of her bail conditions), and no hearing date was set due to virus suspension order.

On June 17, the petitioner filed the instant petition for review of her bond conditions in the Appellate Court.

I hope her petition is denied and that her motion is ordered back to the Stamford court. MT never learned to stick to horse that got her to the dance. Always looking for another horse.

MOO

Why is MT seeking her motion heard in the Appellate Court? She's not been denied anything she's asked for in Stamford.

We know MT filed a motion to modify her conditions of release on Feb 5, and Judge White modified the conditions. MT did NOT file a petition for review of that decision in the Appellate Court.

She did the same on March 17 (asked for another review of her bail conditions), and no hearing date was set due to virus suspension order.

On June 17, the petitioner filed the instant petition for review of her bond conditions in the Appellate Court.

I hope her petition is denied and that her motion is ordered back to the Stamford court. MT never learned to stick to horse that got her to the dance. Always looking for another horse.

MOO

MT is always looking for a way around the rules and requirements that everyone else has to follow. As for horses, I think of the photo where the horse absolutely seems to be giving her the side-eye. I know it may seem trivial but horses are very smart and perceptive, and yet MT still seems to ask us all to ignore the reality (um, the photo isn’t proving what a good person she is even to the horse) and saying she had a bad year in an attempt to make it seem like what happened (you know, her having a very public and flagrant affair with a married man with five kids, moving into the house paid for by the later-murdered wife and mother of those five kids, doing all the things specified in the arrest warrants related to the killing of JD, whining all the way about her inconveniences while JD’s kids just want to know where their mom’s body is, and much more) was like a natural disaster that she herself had no part in creating is gaslighting at its most absurd. If she’s actually sorry or at least wants people to think she actually might be, then she needs to show it by telling where JD’s body is. It’s her only chance and every day that goes by, the consciences and clarity of others who know more than they’ve said so far are getting stronger. It’s KM’s path to some redemption, too, and the one who speaks first “wins” in this kind of situation. I’d say the same to KM but I am sure that as he detoxifies in prison, literally and figuratively, he’s well aware of this limited window of opportunity. Both of them and everyone else who knows something that will help bring JD’s five children some peace and relief need to think about those kids asking, “Where’s mama?”. Someone needs to give them the answer. MOO.

MOO

I wonder if her lawyer just wants to put this on the record in the appellate court, to show that she has had to appeal something, thus making her look like she is being persecuted simply for being a homewrecking sleazebag, and not the murderous conspiritor that she actually is. Sorry for the run-on sentence!

Last edited:
Methinks her lawyers are copying FD's patented approach to the legal system. Clog it.

File, file, file. Sometimes when you have nothing to say, if you just say it often and loud, you get an audience.

Plus it gives the appearance of strong action.

All pretty shameful, if you ask me.

JMO

I wonder if her lawyer just wants to put this on the record in the appellate court, to show that she has had to appeal something, thus making her look like she is being persecuted simply for being a homewrecking sleazebag, and not the murderous conspiritor that she actually is. Sorry for the run-on sentence!

What is wrong is MT thinking she is entitled to special treatment because of the order specific to COVID19 that has affected the world, and not just MT!

I think she asked for a hearing by an appellate judge thinking she will request and receive even larger concessions to her non-financial bail conditions because Stamford knows her case so well -- although Stamford Court has granted her previous requests.

To the DA's credit (in the Appellate Court), he also requested time from the Court to come up to speed on what's been said in Stamford. I believe the hearing is now set for August but may be advanced by the instant petition.

I hope the request backfires on MT and her manipulating attorney that IMO is showing complete disrespect for an already taxed court through no fault of their own.

Methinks her lawyers are copying FD's patented approach to the legal system. Clog it.

File, file, file. Sometimes when you have nothing to say, if you just say it often and loud, you get an audience.

Plus it gives the appearance of strong action.

All pretty shameful, if you ask me.

JMO

Completely agree! It is shameful that her attorney would file an instant petition in a higher court just because he can and not for the intended purpose of the higher Appellate Court.

She's filed multiple petitions for review of nonfinancial conditions to her bail in Stamford, received all modifications she's asked for and has NEVER requested and/or filed a petition for review in the Appellate Court.

Having received a modification in February, I think a petition filed again in March was intentional knowing the court was about to be ordered suspended and using the suspension to be heard in a higher court.

Agree, right out of the playbook of the late FD and his attorney.

My disdain for MT is palpable! :mad:

Disgusting! She was scheduled for a hearing August 6 -- only a month away in the appropriate Court that just opened! And her lawyer alleging multiple delays with drama doesn't make it true....

She's been wearing a monitor and under house arrest for more than a year for just cause. Calendar time has not lessened the severity of her alleged crime -- just ask JD's children, family, and friends.

Troconis is next scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 6, but her attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, argues that she has been forced to wear a GPS monitoring device and been under house arrest for more than a year, despite her posting bond on bail of $2.1 million. Her hearings repeatedly have been rescheduled due to the closing of courthouses because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Disgusting! She was scheduled for a hearing August 6 -- only a month away in the appropriate Court that just opened! And her lawyer alleging multiple delays with drama doesn't make it true....

She's been wearing a monitor and under house arrest for more than a year for just cause. Calendar time has not lessened the severity of her alleged crime -- just ask JD's children, family, and friends.

Troconis is next scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 6, but her attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, argues that she has been forced to wear a GPS monitoring device and been under house arrest for more than a year, despite her posting bond on bail of $2.1 million. Her hearings repeatedly have been rescheduled due to the closing of courthouses because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Excellent post as usual @Seattle1!

Furthermore, it is not outside the realm of possibility that MT might elect this moment to exit the U.S.A. Couldn't she simply take a private plane to Venezuela? Don't imagine things are so strict there. This is an old article, but it cites Venezuela as one of the best countries in which one can "disappear." That was one of FD's threats to JFD, too.
If You Had To Disappear, Where Would You Go?

MT's attorney recently said MT's daughter was in another state, but ski season is approaching in VE. Could the family be moving there even during the pandemic? More food for thought. MT's Instagram posted a few loving picture of MT and Begue on Father's Day that weren't related to their child.

Schoenhorn, of course, is trying to earn some of MT's parents' money, too. Comparing the demeanor of MT prior to FD's death with the ridiculous behavior in her last hearing shows who the real MT is. And, good old Schoenhorn didn't know MT's history as well as I do. Games, games, games....MT, however, at the core is still responsible for helping in the death of JFD. MOO...IMO

I still think it's entirely possible she retrieved stashed passports and cash on her shopping trip to 4JC. She just needs IMO a little freedom to get herself gone.

Maybe that's what FD was really talking about, a backup plan for FD and MT to become gone girls themselves, should the need arise.

I find it hard to believe MT really needed a juicer.

So my question remains, what DID she go there to get?

JMO

I am sure she is not the only one waiting for a court date nor the only one with a monitor. She is making waves because of the media surrounding the case. The more the media covers it, then she can say she cannot get a fair trial because of the media, yet MT and her team caused it. No one planned on Covid, it happened. Everyone has to wait for things now. MT thinks she is special. If the monitor is off, she will flee.

The ENTIRE World has been put on hold with Covid-19.

MT's cases are Not the only court cases put on hold in CT.

The Courts have been CLOSED. How Hard is that to understand?

The Courts are Not singling out MT by putting her case on hold.

The Courts are Not hearing any other cases while they are CLOSED.

What makes MT special that she should get a hearing while Literally EVERYONE in CT has to Wait?

She should just be glad she is not in jail like KM.

We have ALL had to make adjustments in our lives due to Covid-19. It is not fun, but we are ALL making Sacrifices.

Unfortunately, the world is full of idiots.

IMO.

I still think it's entirely possible she retrieved stashed passports and cash on her shopping trip to 4JC. She just needs IMO a little freedom to get herself gone.

Maybe that's what FD was really talking about, a backup plan for FD and MT to become gone girls themselves, should the need arise.

JMO
I don't believe there were any stashed passports in the 4JC house (during her recent trip to the house).

In MT's last or Feb 2020 nonfinancial review to her bond conditions-- where the Judge agreed to discontinue her routine drug testing and allow her to leave her home only for work purposes (i.e., fabric swatch meetings with clients), religious purposes, and court appearances, MT was also found to have not turned in an expired Venezuela passport-- and ordered to do so at that time. The court is now in possession of all her passports.

Girlfriend of alleged wife killer Fotis Dulos had forbidden contact with him through third party, kept hidden passport: DA

JMO

What would stop her from using the passport and drivers license of her most similar looking sister to get out of the country, and into a South American country that would not extradite her? Just wondering if this could be done?

What would stop her from using the passport and drivers license of her most similar looking sister to get out of the country, and into a South American country that would not extradite her? Just wondering if this could be done?
Removing her ankle bracelet while on $2+mil bail to flee the country would likely be the largest deterrent. I doubt forfeiting the family $$$$$$ bail would make her welcome in South America. MOO

I don't believe there were any stashed passports in the 4JC house (during her recent trip to the house).

In MT's last or Feb 2020 nonfinancial review to her bond conditions-- where the Judge agreed to discontinue her routine drug testing and allow her to leave her home only for work purposes (i.e., fabric swatch meetings with clients), religious purposes, and court appearances, MT was also found to have not turned in an expired Venezuela passport-- and ordered to do so at that time. The court is now in possession of all her passports.

Girlfriend of alleged wife killer Fotis Dulos had forbidden contact with him through third party, kept hidden passport: DA

in reading this.....the Judge should require her to hand over all contacts made and sales she made in her business. Then someone needs to check up on this though interviews with those customers, deposits made into her accounts and also payments made to vendors she deals with. Also ask the customers and vendors what language MT is speaking in their dealings. Why? because I feel she is lying big time! Courts should not take anything at face value! If courts say they do not have enough staff, why not use law students to do the research. It would be good for them to learn all angles of cases.

Removing her ankle bracelet while on $2+mil bail to flee the country would likely be the largest deterrent. I doubt forfeiting the family $$$$$$ bail would make her welcome in South America. MOO

This family does seem to support her far more extravagantly than mine would, if I were in the situation, and I wonder if her mother stole far more money than they know, so maybe she can afford to forfeit the bail money if MT skipped. I was actually thinking that this could happen if the court agreed that the ankle monitor was too much punishment for someone out on bail (even for such a crime). I don’t expect her to actually remove it herself

Anybody available for her requested hearing, available & willing to show up with 5 plus 5 plus cardboard cut-outs to represent the children involved in this case?

Wearing a Justice for Jennifer (And Cherry H. Mawhinney) tee-shirt?

Justice for Jennifer, and Cherry, and the children will look different than justice for
images
Michelle Troconis. JMHO
upload_2020-7-1_16-56-39.pngupload_2020-7-1_16-57-13.png
image from accucut.com

upload_2020-7-1_16-55-37.jpeg
image from ncadvertiser.com

Plum Bag image from target.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online