Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe she didn’t find whatever she was looking for in the first house so now she’s moving onto searching the second... She wants IN the houses. Otherwise they could put that stuff out on the curb. And I wonder about JD’s jewelry she might have had on. MOO.

Since Fd's ankle monitor showed that he was In the Garage, I would be inclined to believe that MT's ankle monitor would also show exactly where she is within any house.

Perhaps this is why she wants to have the monitor removed so that she can 'assist' in her defense by going to Fore properties.

If the monitor is removed, then LE cannot see where she is, or has been, Inside any of the homes and garages and therefore Not learn from where she is retrieving any evidence.

CT Judiciary -- Listen Up.

Do the Right thing and do NOT remove MT's ankle monitor and Do NOT give her any leniency on her home confinement and/or her monetary bond requirements.

Period.

IMO.

I agree with everyone’s posts. The children get their belongings first. They have waited long enough. Any monies left from sale of any properties goes to the children. We know Grandma will make sure they children get their money.

As for MT....she had her chance to get her items. She should have spoken up right away if their were items in other houses belonging her or her Daughter.

I do believe there is something MT is after that has not surfaced so far. Maybe it has surfaced and LE has it but she does not know that yet.

In any case MT should not be allowed in any FORE building.

I agree with everyone’s posts. The children get their belongings first. They have waited long enough. Any monies left from sale of any properties goes to the children. We know Grandma will make sure they children get their money.

As for MT....she had her chance to get her items. She should have spoken up right away if their were items in other houses belonging her or her Daughter.

I do believe there is something MT is after that has not surfaced so far. Maybe it has surfaced and LE has it but she does not know that yet.

In any case MT should not be allowed in any FORE building.

Yes-doesn’t MT seem like the type of woman to move right into another woman’s jewelry?

She is also the type that wants items that Fd may have used, seen, or touched.

IF MT is Truly Innocent, WHY would she want Anything from that house where a vile cold blooded killer lived?

WHY would she want Anything that reminds her of Fd, a vile cold blooded killer?

WHY would she want Anything that was touched by a vile cold blooded killer?

I would run for the hills if I were innocent, leave Everything behind, and be glad that I got out of there Alive.

No, we do not see that from MT.

Hmm. MT has Never said that Fd did Not kill JFd. She has Only minimized Her involvement.

This is indicative of a person who Knows Exactly what happened.

An Innocent person would Immediately separate themselves from an accused Murderer and Tell Everything they Know.

MT is acting like a Guilty person. What you see is what you get with MT.

IMO.

What could possibly be the reason she wants to get in the house at 80 Mountain Spring? I didn't think anyone was ever in that house much because it was for sale. Why would she need to go in that house now? Maybe she left her dna on something the police never found. She's bringing an awful lot of attention to herself and Mrs. Farber's properties for some belongings that don't seem to amount to a pile of squat. Nope, there's something more going on with her. JMO

I agree with all of this and YES, just because it was her Amazon account does not mean it was money she had or earned. Yes, GF and JD paid and paid and paid—. All of the possibilities for her wanting in there are bad ones and it’s just sickening. MOO.

I actually think it’s her lawyer who wants to get in there, so he can craft the elaborate lie that she is going to need, in order to have some hope of an acquittal.

MT and her atty making all this fuss about getting into another Farber home seems like stalking and harassment of GF and the children. MOO GF and the children need to be protected from MT and her suspicious games. If MT really wants those few practically worthless items she can pay someone to retrieve them from the street. There is no honest reason that she and that atty should be allowed in or on any of the properties.

MT and her atty making all this fuss about getting into another Farber home seems like stalking and harassment of GF and the children. MOO GF and the children need to be protected from MT and her suspicious games. If MT really wants those few practically worthless items she can pay someone to retrieve them from the street. There is no honest reason that she and that atty should be allowed in or on any of the properties.

I really, really, think it is the lawyer who wants to poke around in these spaces so that he can say to MT “maybe you were inside 80 Mtn Springs doing XYZ, and you did not see what FD was doing outside...you didn’t and couldn’t know what he was doing, because you couldn’t see him from the window in this bathroom, where you were busy cleaning. You had no idea that he was cleaning up blood when you grabbed the trash and put it into the bag, thus depositing your DNA and fingerprints, right?” This is what’s going on here, and may be why Hug won’t let them in, and maybe using an argument of “she didn’t pay for the lemon squeezer, so it belongs to the estate”.

Since Fd's ankle monitor showed that he was In the Garage, I would be inclined to believe that MT's ankle monitor would also show exactly where she is within any house.

Perhaps this is why she wants to have the monitor removed so that she can 'assist' in her defense by going to Fore properties.

If the monitor is removed, then LE cannot see where she is, or has been, Inside any of the homes and garages and therefore Not learn from where she is retrieving any evidence.

CT Judiciary -- Listen Up.

Do the Right thing and do NOT remove MT's ankle monitor and Do NOT give her any leniency on her home confinement and/or her monetary bond requirements.

Period.

IMO.

Oh CTGRAMMY you hit it on the nail! I hope the Judge feels 5he same way!

I really, really, think it is the lawyer who wants to poke around in these spaces so that he can say to MT “maybe you were inside 80 Mtn Springs doing XYZ, and you did not see what FD was doing outside...you didn’t and couldn’t know what he was doing, because you couldn’t see him from the window in this bathroom, where you were busy cleaning. You had no idea that he was cleaning up blood when you grabbed the trash and put it into the bag, thus depositing your DNA and fingerprints, right?” This is what’s going on here, and may be why Hug won’t let them in, and maybe using an argument of “she didn’t pay for the lemon squeezer, so it belongs to the estate”.

Does anyone believe that MT’s mother is berry involved in telling the lawyer what to do, how to do things? IMO I get that impression.

Lemon squeezer and weight bench retrieved. JS motion against Hug withdrawn.

What will the next episode of the MT telenovella bring?
Oh, my delicate ankle!

Michelle Troconis retrieves items from Fotis Dulos’ home

The reports ARE confusing....SMH....Thought these items were at 80 Mountain Spring from the earlier report by Lisa Backus...a freelance writer who wrote the article that appeared in the Stamford Advocate. Lisa wrote the new article in the quote above, too. The first one didn't mention which court Attorney Schoenhorn filed the motion against Attorney Hug and stated they were at 80 MS.

Since Lisa used to work for the New Britain newspaper and appears to live near there, one must wonder if she has a working relationship with Attorney S. Considering his performance thus far and the confusion in the stories, they should be good friends. (I really like media stories to have accuracy, you know...)

MT probably just paid about $500 for those important items....hope it was worth it. The ruckus did keep her name in the news, though.

I think Mama A is steering the ship. She did very well with her tangle with LE in Florida. She's certainly brought novel tactics to the U.S. system of justice.

Now, what about those THREE FELONY CHARGES? I don't believe anyone forced MT to lie to LE. I don't think for a minute she didn't fantasize with FD what their lives would be like without JFD. And, I do believe that she's not an idiot, so she must have wondered what FD was doing on the morning of May 24, 2019. I do believe she tried to keep PG from taking the Tacoma that afternoon, when she left with the keys. I do think she knew why FD was having PG's truck detailed. MT KNOWS a lot more than she has shared. Just saying...IMO...MOO

Fourth of July, Happy Birthday, America.

I remember going to community fireworks in Waveny Park.

Doing something Jennifer cannot.

I went with my Mom, which Jennifer's children cannot and my Dad, which again Jennifer's children cannot.

Likely, Michelle Troconis could. With her Mom and with her Dad.

This summer.

Next summer, things could be different!

upload_2020-7-4_8-13-25.jpeg

(Send her up the river, Kent! Step toward your own Independence, Independence from the horrible dark cloud. You, Kent, can step out from under the cloud, toward your own children...)

JMHO YMMV LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR

Fourth of July, Happy Birthday, America.

I remember going to community fireworks in Waveny Park.

Doing something Jennifer cannot.

I went with my Mom, which Jennifer's children cannot and my Dad, which again Jennifer's children cannot.

Likely, Michelle Troconis could. With her Mom and with her Dad.

This summer.

Next summer, things could be different!

View attachment 254345

(Send her up the river, Kent! Step toward your own Independence, Independence from the horrible dark cloud. You, Kent, can step out from under the cloud, toward your own children...)

JMHO YMMV LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR

MT has been reborn...or at least she is trying to redo her image of the last 4.5-5 years....REDO...Didn't count...

She fought tooth and nail to get "her belongings" from the FD dwellings. She wanted them out of the estate of FD...the estate of his 5 children. And, guess what....
She wanted them back to make a show of generosity and community spirit, without a care for the needs of the JFD's kids....She wanted them to improve her standing with the public and future jurors and for her SENTENCING HEARING when it comes around.

Her latest Instagram posting speaks of her loving and kind donations:
michelle.troconis on Instagram:
"A 4th OF JULY GIFT Today grateful that a chapter in my life has already been completed; I recovered almost everything but what gives me the most satisfaction is that this trampoline that had a lot of meaning for my daughter, my nephews and their friends, I was able to donate and help two little brothers who were waiting to have a trampoline to celebrate the 4th of July !! !!!
Enjoy it a lot - knowing that there are people who appreciate and need my daughter's furniture, kitchen utensils and toys brings me a smile."

Hope MT continues to smile as she heartlessly removes these things from the FD children's estate....things that were probably paid for by FD via Farber money. Shameless...manipulative...and dishonest...
This "chapter" of your life is NOT OVER. You still need to face those 3 felony counts.
IMO...MOO

Anybody available for her requested hearing, available & willing to show up with 5 plus 5 plus cardboard cut-outs to represent the children involved in this case?

Wearing a Justice for Jennifer (And Cherry H. Mawhinney) tee-shirt?

Justice for Jennifer, and Cherry, and the children will look different than justice for
images
Michelle Troconis. JMHO
View attachment 253785View attachment 253786
image from accucut.com

View attachment 253784
image from ncadvertiser.com

Plum Bag image from target.com

I must have missed the plum reference... can I get a clue please?

I must have missed the plum reference... can I get a clue please?

Well, certain words & phrases are just too indelicate for our civil ears. Others are automatically edited by the forum software.

Although we do like fresh fruits, and some of us keep a variety in our homes, we are actually referring to a rhyming phrase that we avoid when possible.

Still talking in a circle, I know.

Relax your mind & hear the phrase "that home-wrecker, stealing from the children's estate, she's such a plum bag" and see what phrase you really hear.

images

image from rockfordpack.com

upload_2020-7-4_10-10-16.jpeg
image from ncadvertiser.com

Justice for Jennifer, and soon, please!

JMHO YMMV LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR

MT has been reborn...or at least she is trying to redo her image of the last 4.5-5 years....REDO...Didn't count...

She fought tooth and nail to get "her belongings" from the FD dwellings. She wanted them out of the estate of FD...the estate of his 5 children. And, guess what....
She wanted them back to make a show of generosity and community spirit, without a care for the needs of the JFD's kids....She wanted them to improve her standing with the public and future jurors and for her SENTENCING HEARING when it comes around.

Her latest Instagram posting speaks of her loving and kind donations:
michelle.troconis on Instagram:
"A 4th OF JULY GIFT Today grateful that a chapter in my life has already been completed; I recovered almost everything but what gives me the most satisfaction is that this trampoline that had a lot of meaning for my daughter, my nephews and their friends, I was able to donate and help two little brothers who were waiting to have a trampoline to celebrate the 4th of July !! !!!
Enjoy it a lot - knowing that there are people who appreciate and need my daughter's furniture, kitchen utensils and toys brings me a smile."

Hope MT continues to smile as she heartlessly removes these things from the FD children's estate....things that were probably paid for by FD via Farber money. Shameless...manipulative...and dishonest...
This "chapter" of your life is NOT OVER. You still need to face those 3 felony counts.
IMO...MOO

DONATE ! ? Dear God, the gall of this creature. Maybe she can find a stray "Mom" to donate to the 5 children who have lost theirs, with no hope of even recovering her remains, all with the help of this poor excuse of a human being. I pray that Karma kicks her worthless a$$.

Re the trampoline donated to the two little brothers- I hope their parents realize the dangers of trampolines. They are a liability because many children break their arms, legs, hips etc
and or become paralyzed from neck fractures. I hope MT educated them for safe use and she checked the condition of this old, used trampoline to make sure it is still safe. I would hate for innocent children to be harmed so that MT can boast about her generosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces