Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost laughable that this twisted piece of trash feels the need to go to court to have her bracelet removed, when there are 5 children who would give anything to see their mother again. I hope she rots in hell.

I just am sure that there are many people in jail on lesser charges who would like to have the freedom MT does. This request, like all the others, is, on its face, MT saying that she is more important and deserving of special treatment than other people are. It’s an insult to everyone else and her view that what she wants is the most important thing no matter how others like all those poor kids suffer is woven through all of her actions—. MOO.

I remember her saying she was moving out and took her items back when Bowman was her attorney. Then she went back for more...and there’s more? I certainly would not begrudge any child her Legos but why didn’t MT get them before with the lemon squeezer, nude portraits, and whatever? And every time I hear that it was “FD’s house,” I think no, it was where he lived—and where MT lived and then the new gf lived—and JD and GF paid the bills. MT takes and takes and takes—and clogs up the court system and flaunts it all in public while JD’s kids and her mom, the innocent victims of all this along with JD, have to hear it all...and yet THEY take the high road every time. It’s appalling. MOO.

Attorney: Michelle Troconis banned from retrieving personal belongings

I remember her saying she was moving out and took her items back when Bowman was her attorney. Then she went back for more...and there’s more? I certainly would not begrudge any child her Legos but why didn’t MT get them before with the lemon squeezer, nude portraits, and whatever? And every time I hear that it was “FD’s house,” I think no, it was where he lived—and where MT lived and then the new gf lived—and JD and GF paid the bills. MT takes and takes and takes—and clogs up the court system and flaunts it all in public while JD’s kids and her mom, the innocent victims of all this along with JD, have to hear it all...and yet THEY take the high road every time. It’s appalling. MOO.

Attorney: Michelle Troconis banned from retrieving personal belongings

Thanks for the article @HopeForTheBest....I am beyond shocked. Now MT wants to traipse around 80 Mountain Spring looking for "her possessions"?

Schoenhorn laments that MT is not granted the same rights as the FD children! There are really no words to explain my disgust!:
"A representative for the five children was allowed access to the Jefferson Crossing home last month to retrieve their belongings, while Troconis has not been afforded the same opportunity, Schoenhorn said."

Schoenhorn continues the MT feeling of entitlement...keeping her wants and needs in the news. MT wants glasses from Home Goods and a bench valued at $283 new (used value???...storage, or maybe it will go in her condo's living room?) and Legos and video games? It cost MT much more than $283 to file the motion for her or her attorney's mini-tantrum. The courts are incredibly over-loaded due to the pandemic, and Schoenhorn continues to tie up valuable time for petty motions?

Move on Michi...MOVE ON! MOO...IMO

Thanks for the article @HopeForTheBest....I am beyond shocked. Now MT wants to traipse around 80 Mountain Spring looking for "her possessions"?

Schoenhorn laments that MT is not granted the same rights as the FD children! There are really no words to explain my disgust!:
"A representative for the five children was allowed access to the Jefferson Crossing home last month to retrieve their belongings, while Troconis has not been afforded the same opportunity, Schoenhorn said."

Schoenhorn continues the MT feeling of entitlement...keeping her wants and needs in the news. MT wants glasses from Home Goods and a bench valued at $283 new (used value???...storage, or maybe it will go in her condo's living room?) and Legos and video games? It cost MT much more than $283 to file the motion for her or her attorney's mini-tantrum. The courts are incredibly over-loaded due to the pandemic, and Schoenhorn continues to tie up valuable time for petty motions?

I had similar thoughts re: why she’d want stuff that has essentially no value, and pay an attorney to make a motion to get them. I mean, could those Homegoods glasses have sentimental value? I really doubt it, and the same with a weight bench which she could easily replace if she needed one. Literally all of that stuff could easily and cheaply be replaced-so either she is trying to get into these houses to look for something that is not on her list, she’s trying to stick it to Gloria Farber by accessing the property that GF owns, or this is clearly and simply a media ploy to try and get herself associated with the Farber Dulos children as yet another victim of Fd. I do wonder, though, why Hug won’t let her have things that it seems MT can show that she purchased. I mean, does he doubt that she is the rightful owner of these things, or is he still trying to work out whether or not Farber Dulos money actually went to pay MT’s Amazon bill? Just because she ordered it through her own account, doesn’t mean she paid for it. I think Jennifer paid for ALL of the bills that were generated by Fd and MT-including the furnishings at 80 Mountain Springs that MT claims are hers (because she selected them?)

Oh, Michi. Who wants to tell her that, when she moved out, FD gave all her stuff to AC? Possession being key....

I'm no lawyer, but technically, doesn't Michi have to sue the estate, to get her stuff back? AND prove any of it is hers in the first place?

Like the rest of you, I really have to wonder what she's looking for.

We know she didn't bring much by way of class when she moved in so she can't be hoping to reclaim any of that.

JMO

I had similar thoughts re: why she’d want stuff that has essentially no value, and pay an attorney to make a motion to get them. I mean, could those Homegoods glasses have sentimental value? I really doubt it, and the same with a weight bench which she could easily replace if she needed one. Literally all of that stuff could easily and cheaply be replaced-so either she is trying to get into these houses to look for something that is not on her list, she’s trying to stick it to Gloria Farber by accessing the property that GF owns, or this is clearly and simply a media ploy to try and get herself associated with the Farber Dulos children as yet another victim of Fd. I do wonder, though, why Hug won’t let her have things that it seems MT can show that she purchased. I mean, does he doubt that she is the rightful owner of these things, or is he still trying to work out whether or not Farber Dulos money actually went to pay MT’s Amazon bill? Just because she ordered it through her own account, doesn’t mean she paid for it. I think Jennifer paid for ALL of the bills that were generated by Fd and MT-including the furnishings at 80 Mountain Springs that MT claims are hers (because she selected them?)

So wise, @Jmoose! It's probably because MT hasn't had a job other than FORE group prior to FD's demise...then voila, she's a salesperson and volunteer extraordinaire. GAG.

Anything MT had while with FD from 2017 on was probably paid for by Farber money. MT had the income from her child support, but most of that should have gone to tuition and skiing training, fees, and events for her daughter.

And, looking a MT's behavior, lurking around a FORE group property on the day LE was focused on the Avon home in June is more than a bit odd. What could she and Schoenhorn need to investigate at a location?? I'm going to make a big assumption that the "FD property" was 80 Mountain Spring. Why is she so interested in this? Why would she need to go there for her defense? She couldn't remember what she was doing in that building last year. (Cleaning...but not the whole thing??...windows??...then bathrooms??? But, she wasn't cleaning JFD!) Somehow she thinks she is going to be able to remember now?

Something is off about this whole thing......OR, one might continue to question her ability to process information (translate that anyway you wish). MOO...IMO

Well Mr. Hug took steps into the Atty Weinstein/Atty Dranginis territory for me!!!Thank you, Mr. Hug!

And -- now we know that the group at the house was retrieving items belonging to Jennifer's children, right?

Those 5 sure had to wait a long time.

I didn't hear any whining, so apparently the young people are more mature than Michelle Troconis???

JMHO YMMV LRR

She has absolutely zero standing regarding his estate - unless he named her in his Will - I've been away from Jennifer's case so I don't know if his sister or another relative have opened probate for the killer yet? apologies in advance for not being all caught up.
IMO

She has absolutely zero standing regarding his estate - unless he named her in his Will - I've been away from Jennifer's case so I don't know if his sister or another relative have opened probate for the killer yet? apologies in advance for not being all caught up.
IMO

FD died without a will...interesting everyone scrambling to claim rights...Still waiting to see who cleaned out the safety deposit box.
Early article:
Fotis Dulos' attorneys, Farber family battle for control Dulos' estate, Troconis wants her juicer, yoga mat back

Later:
Attorney seeks control of Fotis Dulos' real estate development company

Even later:
Court Rules Fotis Dulos' Estate, Company Owe Farber Family Nearly $2 Million

There has to be another reason MT wants to get into the Mountain Springs home. For what she’s paying this horrible atty she could probably buy a whole gym’s worth of equipment and a truck full of LEGOs and video games. And to put MT on the same level as the Farber family is unbelievable and shocking. What ever happened to revealing what was in the bank safe deposit box that was emptied and who emptied it? Is this what she’s looking for? Maybe she’s making sure that every bit of evidence of a murder clean up was wiped clean. Something is very wrong with this request . And how can this Schoenhorn complain about Hug causing unnecessary expense when Schoenhorn himself seems to be the self centered king of filing motions and collecting fees and making his client, MT, look even trashier.

IMO

No word yet on whether or not probate has begun, but we do know that she tried to steal everything in the house using those Greek movers-they had to unload the truck that was expeditiously loaded, but I don’t doubt that she and the rest of them made off with some stuff that wasn’t immediately obvious, or needing a moving van. Think cash, jewelry belonging to Jennifer, certain documents, etc.

YES on this: “ Schoenhorn laments that MT is not granted the same rights as the FD children! There are really no words to explain my disgust!:

I agree—there are no words adequate to express my disgust! There’s no excuse and this shows yet again what matters to MT: HER. Every time she files one of these whiny-poor-me requests, her name and the whole tragic story are brought up again publicly and it has to be like salt and acid in those poor kids’ wounds. The gall of it is astounding! I know I should not be surprised given all she’s done as documented in court records but is there no end to how she will try to profit off these kids and GF? MOO.

Maybe we should start referring to her in our heads as “Moochi”-does that violate TOS here?

I agree with all of this and YES, just because it was her Amazon account does not mean it was money she had or earned. Yes, GF and JD paid and paid and paid—. All of the possibilities for her wanting in there are bad ones and it’s just sickening. MOO.

There has to be another reason MT wants to get into the Mountain Springs home. For what she’s paying this horrible atty she could probably buy a whole gym’s worth of equipment and a truck full of LEGOs and video games. And to put MT on the same level as the Farber family is unbelievable and shocking. What ever happened to revealing what was in the bank safe deposit box that was emptied and who emptied it? Is this what she’s looking for? Maybe she’s making sure that every bit of evidence of a murder clean up was wiped clean. Something is very wrong with this request . And how can this Schoenhorn complain about Hug causing unnecessary expense when Schoenhorn himself seems to be the self centered king of filing motions and collecting fees and making his client, MT, look even trashier.

So maybe she didn’t find whatever she was looking for in the first house so now she’s moving onto searching the second... She wants IN the houses. Otherwise they could put that stuff out on the curb. And I wonder about JD’s jewelry she might have had on. MOO.

Well Mr. Hug took steps into the Atty Weinstein/Atty Dranginis territory for me!!!Thank you, Mr. Hug!

And -- now we know that the group at the house was retrieving items belonging to Jennifer's children, right?

I didn't hear any whining, so apparently the young people are more mature than Michelle Troconis???

JMHO YMMV LRR

JMHO YMMV LRR

I have no doubt. MOO.

Exactly. MOVE ON!

How in the world does MT and her attorney equate that she is on an equal footing with JFd's 5 Young Children?

The house belongs to the Young CHILDREN of JFd, including ALL the contents.

The CHILDREN get access regardless of any side piece living there for less than 2 years.

MT should just be glad that she got out anything at all.

Just because it was bought through her Amazon account, it is not indicative of Who actually Paid for the item. I want to know whose credit card was used.

The Children get first rights on Any and Every Item in that house. No fear MT, I highly doubt the children have any interest in the 'artistic nudes'.

How despicable of MT and her ambulance chasing attorney. What low life goes after Young Children over an item that cost $283 that she cannot prove that She paid for? The name on an Amazon Account means Nothing when using someone else's card.

Really? Seriously?

Don't worry MT, you will definitely get what you are due. In criminal court that is.

IMO and with a MOO MOO Here and a MOO MOO There.

P.S. We have our answer about who the people were Not, at 4JC recently. Glad to see that the 5 Young CHILDREN are getting Their items from Their home.

IMO.

Last edited:
So maybe she didn’t find whatever she was looking for in the first house so now she’s moving onto searching the second... She wants IN the houses. Otherwise they could put that stuff out on the curb. And I wonder about JD’s jewelry she might have had on. MOO.

Yes-doesn’t MT seem like the type of woman to move right into another woman’s jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces