Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG-Now MT is featuring Mother Theresa on her latest Instagram post. Could there be a single person out there who wouldn’t know that they are being blatantly manipulated be these posts? As if SHE identifies with Mother T.

Anyone noticed the sentence in the last paragraph page 10?

Michelle Troconis is merely charged with criminal offenses.

Merely?? criminal offenses?? :confused:

Definition of Merely - just, only o_O

EXACTLY.

That statement is so Egregious, it caused me to forget the information in the rest of the document.

Merely??? Seriously??? Merely???

What a FARCE.

IMO.

Schoenhorn states that the Stamford-Norwalk court lacks jurisdiction...I guess he thinks that if he keeps saying it, it will be so. The murder is believed to have occurred in Fairfield County, so even if MT helped plan the murder in Farmington, that doesn’t mean the Hartford court has jurisdiction. I want to see Judge White on this case, and further want to see him slap Schoenhorn around his courtroom, like he deserves.

Exactly.

Had the subsequent crime of Murder not been carried out, then the charges of Conspiracy to Commit Murder would indeed be within the Hartford District.

We do Not have that here.

The Conspiracy to Commit Murder, did in fact, Result in the actual Murder, located in NC of Fairfield County.

It is that simple.

IMO.

That made me laugh...there are lots of people in Riker’s Island who’ve merely been charged with criminal offenses. What makes her so special? I wish someone would ask this attorney why she should be released from confinement merely because she is CHARGED with conspiracy to commit murder, among other offenses!

If MT want's to be free of the ankle monitor, then she is free to make that choice.

She has 2 options:

Monitor = No Jail while she awaits her trial.

No Monitor = Jail Confinement while she awaits her trial.

MT - Your Pick.

She's a flight risk. PERIOD

She was JUST at 4JC.

If anyone had backup cash and backup passports at the ready, it's FD.

And MT would know EXACTLY where to find them.

I say TIGHTEN THOSE BRACELETS or lock her up before she slips the country.

JMO

If MT want's to be free of the ankle monitor, then she is free to make that choice.

She has 2 options:

Monitor = No Jail while she awaits her trial.

No Monitor = Jail Confinement while she awaits her trial.

MT - Your Pick.

Love that CTGRAMMY

What does she not understand? Two choices. Hope the Judge sticks with this. I feel she will flee to Argentina if she can. Private jet is probably waiting. She probably even has a spare passport....JMOO

(Sorry about all caps and posting errors....iPad issues today)

I fear for GF and the children if MT is given more freedom. JD was clearly afraid for the children to be around MT. Who knows if she might be planning to try to see them or communicate with them.
She seems to already have enjoyed more freedom than citizens that obeyed stay at home orders. She already got out of mandatory drug testing. She has been given permission to travel the state for her “job” but I have never seen pictures posted of her at work. She is being allowed to pretend she doesn’t really understand or speak English.
This is beyond ridiculous and a slap in the face to people that obey the law. I don’t even know what to say or think about a judge that would approve another motion for more leniency. Surely there are more pressing, serious needs due to the COVID shut down than this “emergency” hearing for MT.
I hope the judge denies the new requests and instead orders random drug testing for MT.

KM’s? Yannis? Perhaps a homeless person rooting around the garbage bag after Fd and MT dumped it on Albany Street? What difference does it make if there is an additional, unknown DNA sample, when the authorities already know that MT’s DNA is present, and they have actual video evidence that she was there with Fd on Albany Ave., and PG witnessed her that afternoon with Fd, “cleaning”, and stealing his keys to his truck so he couldn’t take it home?

In her statement to LE, MT makes the flippant remark that the blood found IN the red Toyota was because 'obviously the body of JFd was in the there'.

Why would she say the Body was IN the truck?

The body could have been in the truck bed.

The blood could have come from anything used in the murder and the subsequent clean up.

Bloody trash bags, zip ties, rags, paper towels, Fd and/or his clothing, French bicycle, etc.

Even though she was being flippant, MT said the Body of Jennifer was IN the truck.

This leads me to believe MT Absolutely Knew that JFd was IN the Front of the truck.

She knew Prior to being interviewed by LE.

This indicates she is up to her eyeballs in the murder of JFd.

IMO.

I think they should do an analysis of how many people are charged with similar offenses and are literally running around all over with just a monitoring bracelet. I bet not many. Logically, this argument is stupid in addition to, I feel sure, steeped in inequality. Couldn’t the lawyer go to her house? Yard? She went to the house of the murdered woman whose body she blithely dismissed figuratively and I am sure literally. He could have joined her. Skype? Zoom? I don’t care. Just her asking is another insult to JD—and the rest of the world. MOO.

Last edited:
@Niner

Schoenhorn told NBC Connecticut on Thursday that the state has 10 days to respond to the motion but that the court could decide sooner.

Attorney Asks Court to Remove Bond Conditions on Michelle Troconis

Schoenhorn is trying to earn his money, but the basic fact remains that IF MT had acted when she became aware that FD planned to harm to his wife, JFD could still be alive. IF MT hadn't moved to CT bringing her minor child, to live with a married man, none of this would have happened. MT professes in her newly created Instagram postings that she person who cares for others...loves others...wants to help others, and I am repulsed. If she believes what she says, she is lying to herself as well as others.

MT is charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Hindering Prosecution, and Tampering with Evidence. These are all felonies. Schoenhorn will argue that they are "minor" felonies--B, C, and D felonies, but classification of the felony doesn't change the fact that MT could have saved another woman's life...the life of 5 children's mother, if she had acted before she agreed to give FD an alibi for the morning of May 24, 2019.

MT could have aided LE in stopping FD when he returned to MS with a body in the truck and while he was cleaning up evidence of the crime. Instead, she played musical cars and disappearing keys with him...drove to Albany Avenue with him to dispose of evidence of the crime that very day, and stopped for a latte on the way home.

She used her daughter to communicate with JFD's children...She aided FD in cleaning EE's truck..She wrote alibi scripts with him and repeated those false events to police. She continued to change her story during THREE police interviews while ignoring the advice of a competent attorney.

She withheld a passport for months and for all practical purposes continued communicate with FD during the months of at least June through October. She hasn't been forthcoming about her job after FD's death (it was a new job); she now can't understand or speak English well enough to go to court (despite living in the U.S. for almost 20 years); and, she "thinks" she may have trusted FD too much. UGH!!!!!!

Hopefully media will stop giving her "click-bait" headlines and remember to include all the things she has forgotten.

MOO...IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member