Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Troconis denied hearing to remove GPS tracking device

July 10, 2020

STAMFORD — The state Appellate Court has denied Michelle Troconis’ request for an emergency hearing to have her electronic monitoring device removed.

The motions were denied as “untimely” and the Appellate Court can only step in if the motions were denied by a Superior Court judge — which has not happened, the order said.

Her attorney had a lot of nerve to file those motions in the Appellate Court!
Can't appeal a decision that's never been delivered in a hearing that never happened. It did not exist! MOO

I think MT wants that ankle monitor off so she can skip my m

July 10, 2020

STAMFORD — The state Appellate Court has denied Michelle Troconis’ request for an emergency hearing to have her electronic monitoring device removed.

The motions were denied as “untimely” and the Appellate Court can only step in if the motions were denied by a Superior Court judge — which has not happened, the order said.

Can't appeal a decision that's never been delivered in a hearing that never happened. It did not exist! MOO

I do think this was solely for publicity; he had to know it wouldn’t fly

is MT not at the older end to be one of the top US water skiers? When does she practice? I would think it would be a sport where you constantly have to be in practicing to stay on top. Also, who are her coaches and do they speak Spanish too?
I know Fotis spoke Greek, but not aware that he spoke Spanish.

I know Fotis spoke Greek, but not aware that he spoke Spanish.

Oh that is a good point LosAngeles. Does anyone know this? I don’t remember any info on what languages FD spoke!

Another question or two .....Are all of MT’s fabric clients Spanish speaking people? Are all the people at the stables, Spanish speaking? We can make a long list of MT’s contacts to ask the question if they speak Spanish to her only! And if MT drives....she has to have some Knowledge of the English language. I wonder what drivers test she took....English, Or English with an interpreter present, or Spanish test? I bet it was English language test

I think this “language trick” is going to backfire on the defense. Too many people will say they conducted business with MT in English. All of this isJMOO

below is link to states and driving language test offered

Fact Sheets: Languages Used for Driver’s License Exams

Last edited:

July 10, 2020

He has to find ways to increase his billings.

Oh that is a good point LosAngeles. Does anyone know this? I don’t remember any info on what languages FD spoke!

Another question or two .....Are all of MT’s fabric clients Spanish speaking people? Are all the people at the stables, Spanish speaking? We can make a long list of MT’s contacts to ask the question if they speak Spanish to her only! And if MT drives....she has to have some Knowledge of the English language. I wonder what drivers test she took....English, Or English with an interpreter present, or Spanish test? I bet it was English language test

I think this “language trick” is going to backfire on the defense. Too many people will say they conducted business with MT in English. All of this isJMOO

Not to mention, to become a Championship Water Skier, her coach would have to be extremely fluent in Spanish.

If my memory is correct FD spoke English and Greek. He was adamant that his children learn to speak and write Greek. I guess MT and FD shared the language of the Patagonia Hula....nothing else needed, right.

Attorney Colangelo was also surprised and seemed a bit annoyed by the "new" MT. He mentioned that her disappearing English competence and new job (since she hadn't been employed from June 2019 through January 2020) were news to him.

I certainly hope LE and the State's Attorney's Office is able to find proof of the individuals providing the communication link between FD and MT after the court had ordered that they sever communication.
Michelle Troconis Had Expired Passport, Contact With Fotis: State

MT's reincarnation reminds me of MT's mother moving her attorneys into her offices so they couldn't search her files during the Medicaid fraud investigation. This could be a family genetic disorder.
Jennifer Dulos case: Michelle Troconis’ mother faced her own legal trouble

Following God now, with guidance and support for the Congregational Church in Avon, eh?

Want shed of that ankle bracelet?

31 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
John 8:31-32

Michelle Troconis, Scripture shows us all that the truth will set you free. So, tell the truth!

Michelle Troconis does not choose to be free from guilt, merely free from physical restraint.

Agree that she will flee at the first opportunity. Not sure how her family will view loosing their financial interest in her current level of physical freedom.

So many accused people lack the family resources to cover bail or bond. Michelle Troconis should counting her many blessings quietly instead of virtue-signalling.

71TiROgLKHL._AC_UY218_.jpg

image from amazon.com

Also relevant here. The arrest warrants are very clear -- once Michelle Troconis does tell the truth, she will have less physical freedom.

Her renewed faith life suggests that spiritual freedom should matter to Michelle Troconis.

Her behavior shows us a different story. A story with alibi scripts....

images

image from patch.com

We talked about it here that there was something about Fd Storming Out of the room when MT and her friend were speaking Spanish. All because he could not understand what they were saying.

I guess Fd had to be the Center of Attention.

IMO.

We talked about it here that there was something about Fd Storming Out of the room when MT and her friend were speaking Spanish. All because he could not understand what they were saying.

IMO.

Oh that’s right, he did! Jeez, what did women see in that guy? Could he have been any fun to be around, with his constant need to be the center of any room he was in?

Following God now, with guidance and support for the Congregational Church in Avon, eh?

Want shed of that ankle bracelet?

31 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
John 8:31-32

Michelle Troconis, Scripture shows us all that the truth will set you free. So, tell the truth!

Michelle Troconis does not choose to be free from guilt, merely free from physical restraint.

Agree that she will flee at the first opportunity. Not sure how her family will view loosing their financial interest in her current level of physical freedom.

So many accused people lack the family resources to cover bail or bond. Michelle Troconis should counting her many blessings quietly instead of virtue-signalling.

71TiROgLKHL._AC_UY218_.jpg

image from amazon.com

Also relevant here. The arrest warrants are very clear -- once Michelle Troconis does tell the truth, she will have less physical freedom.

Her renewed faith life suggests that spiritual freedom should matter to Michelle Troconis.

Her behavior shows us a different story. A story with alibi scripts....

images

image from patch.com

Yes, MT professes a deep faith and her sister on Twitter, YomiTrip often refers to the blessings and protection her FAMILY receives through faith.

Indeed this are positive traits and desires, but sprinkled in most religions is humility and seeking forgiveness.

Biblically one is cautioned against conceit

Proverbs 16: 5 5 The LORD hates all the proud in heart. Make sure of this: they will not go unpunished.

MT's charges do not condem her family or bring shame on them. Her honesty and forthcoming attitude should be encouraged to help the Dulos children to find peace and resolution to the many questions that will be part of their journey into adulthood.

Yes, MT professes a deep faith and her sister on Twitter, YomiTrip often refers to the blessings and protection her FAMILY receives through faith.

Indeed this are positive traits and desires, but sprinkled in most religions is humility and seeking forgiveness.

Biblically one is cautioned against conceit

Proverbs 16: 5 5 The LORD hates all the proud in heart. Make sure of this: they will not go unpunished.

MT's charges do not condem her family or bring shame on them. Her honesty and forthcoming attitude should be encouraged to help the Dulos children to find peace and resolution to the many questions that will be part of their journey into adulthood.

And yet, I don’t believe MT’s family want her to be forthcoming-they just want her not to go to prison.

IMO.

Just more proof he knows, speaks and understands English. Also writes English because her orders are taken in America....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces