Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go people. All that work on her “new image” Instagram being fed to the press...
Trying to suppress evidence and post facto regret?
Horse therapy as defense?
If this is the best JS can do for her, no question she’s guilty as sin.

Michelle has maintained her innocence in Jennifer’s disappearance but her attorney says she may now regret her move to Connecticut for Dulos.

“Because of the things that she’s learned about him and his conduct since all this started,” Schoenhorn said.

While Shoenhorn denied our request to speak with Troconis, he says she’s given NBC Connecticut permission to use posts from her newly created Instagram account including images of her horse therapy work as well as a donation of more than 5,000 pairs of protective footwear to doctors and nurses facing the COVID-19 crisis.”

Lawyer for Troconis One Year After Arrest: “Give me the Evidence”

Video:
Michelle Troconis’ Attorney Discusses Latest in Jennifer Dulos Case

I am going to throw up. Anyone recall her doing all these charitable things before now? MOO.

Here we go people. All that work on her “new image” Instagram being fed to the press...
Trying to suppress evidence and post facto regret?
Horse therapy as defense?
If this is the best JS can do for her, no question she’s guilty as sin.

Michelle has maintained her innocence in Jennifer’s disappearance but her attorney says she may now regret her move to Connecticut for Dulos.

“Because of the things that she’s learned about him and his conduct since all this started,” Schoenhorn said.

While Shoenhorn denied our request to speak with Troconis, he says she’s given NBC Connecticut permission to use posts from her newly created Instagram account including images of her horse therapy work as well as a donation of more than 5,000 pairs of protective footwear to doctors and nurses facing the COVID-19 crisis.”

Lawyer for Troconis One Year After Arrest: “Give me the Evidence”

Video:
Michelle Troconis’ Attorney Discusses Latest in Jennifer Dulos Case

What, no spare clear ponchos to donate?

She goes there with her rude rugs friend. BTW shes watching this forum as we speak. doesn't that creep you guys out ?

Doesn’t creep me out-I hope she reads it all. I actually always expected her to. She probably doesn’t understand it, though, since isn’t really fluent in English. I hope she knows that my avatar is a rendition of her lover boy on the day of Jennifer’s murder.

She goes there with her rude rugs friend. BTW shes watching this forum as we speak. doesn't that creep you guys out ?

It disgusts me that she is out and about and allowed to creep around while the children and mom of Jennifer Farber Dulos—who by all accounts (except those of the two people who are on camera putting items with Jennifer’s blood in them into other people’s trash cans) was a kind, loving, caring mom to her five kids—don’t even have her remains to honor. While I will say this is MOO, there is no doubt that it is an opinion that is shared by legions. MOO.

I have for almost two months been considering the wisdom of posting an analysis document I created before the coronavirus lockdown shut everything down and closed court proceedings and discussion about them to a crawl. The document is huge (13 pages, 11in x 17in), a work in progress, and it reflects my own (amateur) analysis of vehicle and cellphone activity (as reported in search and arrest warrants) in timeline table form from the day before JFD's disappearance through the next night with MY questions, MY assumptions, and MY conclusions. Any of those may be way off base and all of those are based on what limited information LE has publicly disclosed to date from their obviously very extensive investigations.

The reason I have debated with myself about it is that I do NOT want to do anything to lend a hand to the defense (formal or informal) of the three people who I believe have been properly charged in the conspiracy to murder JFD and who I hope will ultimately suffer serious legal consequences for their roles (at least those two who haven't killed themselves and lied about why). However, I feel certain that if I could come up with this, others who paid close attention could (and have - in their posts on this site), so it really isn't new information so much as that information put into organized form. And, if organized presentation could help the defense, it would equally help investigators or prosecutors by highlighting potential issues, holes, other ways of looking at a set of facts, or could confirm that their assumptions align with what amateur, unrelated observers of the facts also see or infer. If nothing else, it can serve as a starting point to re-engage currently stalled discussion if fellow Websleuthers challenge my own assumptions, opinions, or find errors in facts gathered from SW's or AW's and offer up better ideas/information.

Of course, there are many facets of this case beyond the limited scope of analysis of vehicle and cellphone activity, as discussed here for many threads. So, this is just amateur analysis of one piece of a much larger pie.

So, here goes. The document is organized as follows:
  • "Contents" Table;
  • 3 Separate "Vehicle & Cellphone Activity" Timeline Tables - ones for 5/23 Evening, one for 5/24 Morning, and one for 5/24 Afternoon to Evening;
  • 1 Combined "Vehicle & Cellphone Activity" Timeline Table from 5/23 Evening through 5/24 Evening (THIS IS THE KEY TABLE - I created it after discovering that artificially breaking the time up caused me to miss large gaps of unaccounted for time and to miss the potential significance of particular vehicles);
  • Table Summarizing Albany Ave Activity;
  • Table Summarizing FD's Suspicious Actions Relating to Toyota Tacoma; and
  • Key Questions relating to vehicle & cellphone activity (that remain at least publicly unanswered).
Note that the contents table only lists 12 pages, but there are 13 (Table D has expanded since I last updated "Contents" page). As I mentioned, it's a work in progress and I often tinker with it.

WOW! This is incredible! Thank you so much for sharing @Diddian!

;)..Hope she comprehends...

El perdón no sucede hasta que admites tus pecados.

This time in a public confessional....and serve the time. Gracias!

For those of us who aren't fluent in Spanish, like Michele Troconis, I used our friend Google Translate:

Forgiveness does not happen until you admit your sins.

upload_2020-5-17_9-25-41.jpeg

Guess I should change my signature block for the duration?

Last edited:
Article fron New Canaan Advertiser re the one yer anniversary
One year later, community still wonders: What happened to Jennifer Dulos?

sorry did not realize there was a paywall - here it is

NEW CANAAN — Sunday will mark one year since Jennifer Dulos was last seen on a neighbor’s security camera returning home from dropping off her five children at school.

Her Welles Lane home’s address has been changed and new renters have moved in. Surveillance cameras are planned for Waveny Park, where her SUV was found abandoned the night she disappeared. And her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, has died from an apparent suicide while facing murder and other charges in connection with her death and disappearance on May 24, 2019.

A lot has happened in the past year, except for the closure Jennifer Dulos’ family and neighbors have been seeking.

“There are so many unanswered questions. I want to know where Jennifer is. I want justice for Jennifer,” Norwalk resident Sarah O’Connor said last week in Waveny Park. “It’s really frustrating.”The crime that has drawn international attention remains the greatest mystery in New Canaan.
“It is sad,” New Canaan resident Maria Miller said while in Waveny Park. “What happened to her? Where is she?”

Some believe these questions died with Fotis Dulos, whose attorneys say he attempted suicide on Jan. 28 because he feared a judge would revoke his $6 million bond and send him back to jail. He died two days later in a New York hospital.

“After he took his life, no one will know what happened,” said Cristina Thompson, of New Canaan, as she visited the park.

Waveny Park was the first glimpse many people had of the case last May. It was a few days after Memorial Day weekend and the search for Jennifer Dulos was intensifying with local, state and federal authorities scouring the 300-acre park with dogs, some specifically trained to locate her phone, while police helicopters and drones flew overhead. The scene played out for days as the town became the focus of national attention, but nothing significant was ever found there.

“I feel it’s strangely eerie being here,” Stamford resident Christie Carnes said last week as she walked by the memorial set up for Jennifer Dulos in the park.

In the area near where the 50-year-old mother’s Chevrolet Suburban was found on Lapham Road, silk flowers have been left with rocks painted blue and pink with the words: “Justice for Jennifer.”

The rocks are also a reminder for many of the murder case that lost momentum when Fotis Dulos died and has faded amid the coronavirus pandemic.“The coronavirus has changed things so much,” New Canaan resident Ken Oxman said as he and his wife walked on Thurton Drive. “It got a little lost. It was on our minds all of the time.”

Thurton Drive, a quiet street that ends in a cul-de-sac adjacent to the backyard of Jennifer Dulos’ former home, remains the focal point of another unanswered question in the case.

Included in the more than 450 pages of search warrants that were released in January was the mention of Fotis Dulos’ black Chevy Suburban caught on a Thurton Drive home security camera sometime around May 24, 2019. However, the search warrants do not state precisely when the vehicle was seen parked there or why police believe it was in the neighborhood.

According to arrest warrants, police believe Fotis Dulos drove a pickup truck belonging to one of his employees from his Farmington home to New Canaan the morning of the disappearance. Fotis Dulos parked the pickup on Lapham Road, near where police later found his wife’s SUV, the warrants state.Fotis Dulos then rode his vintage French bicycle to his estranged wife’s home, where he attacked her in the garage, according to the warrants. With his wife’s body inside, Fotis Dulos drove her SUV back to Lapham Road where he ditched the vehicle and drove off in the pickup, the warrants state.

It remains unknown, however, what happened to Jennifer Dulos’ body.

The case has stalled since the COVID-19 pandemic hit Connecticut in March. Fotis Dulos’ former girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, remains on house arrest charged with conspiracy to commit murder, tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution. His former attorney, Kent Mawhinney, remains jailed in lieu of $2 million bond on a conspiracy to commit murder charge.

And the five Dulos children — who had been the focus of a heated custody dispute during the couple’s divorce that spanned more than two years — have been staying in New York with their grandmother, Gloria Farber, who is seeking permanent custody of them.

“The children don’t have any parents and they are so young,” Norwalk resident Elinor Sapp said as she visited Waveny last week. “It’s painful.

Thanks for posting this CTGrammy!

Has there been any "official" word when the courthouses and work for the other courts will get started? Couldn't find anything yesterday....:(

I have not seen or heard anything 'official'. It seems they will be testing the waters in June and may open more fully in July or August.

My understanding is that they will keep things to a minimum and will limit the number of cases heard each day so as to limit the number of people exposed to others, within the court facilities.

For example, my Chiropractor normally averages 30 patients a day but has cut that in half so that the first patient leaves the facility before the next patient arrives, and so on.

IMO.

I have not seen or heard anything 'official'. It seems they will be testing the waters in June and may open more fully in July or August.

My understanding is that they will keep things to a minimum and will limit the number of cases heard each day so as to limit the number of people exposed to others, within the court facilities.

For example, my Chiropractor normally averages 30 patients a day but has cut that in half so that the first patient leaves the facility before the next patient arrives, and so on.

IMO.
Sounds like some will be done remotely...

CT to expand court cases that will be done remotely

Courts in Connecticut will be expanding the kind of cases that are done remotely on Monday.

Those cases include civil pre-trials, trial management conferences and status conferences. All of this will be done through video or over the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm