Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New prosecutor for the case- Paul Ferencek has replaced Colangelo. Hope he will be tough. Ferencek worked under Colangelo previously and Colangelo supported his appointment. He’s been in the CT Criminal Justice dept since 1988.

I wonder what will happen to the cases against MT and KM? Somehow, I think that, with time, the charges will sort of just disappear. That makes me really angry

I wonder what will happen to the cases against MT and KM? Somehow, I think that, with time, the charges will sort of just disappear. That makes me really angry

I surely hope they are charged. KM is up on other charges that will stick. MT my not get charged with everything we hoped but I think there is money embezzlement, fraud and other charges relating to the building empire that fell. I hope they can charge her with anything in relation to murder, lying, disposal of evidence and more.

New prosecutor for the case- Paul Ferencek has replaced Colangelo. Hope he will be tough. Ferencek worked under Colangelo previously and Colangelo supported his appointment. He’s been in the CT Criminal Justice dept since 1988.

I surely hope they are charged. KM is up on other charges that will stick. MT my not get charged with everything we hoped but I think there is money embezzlement, fraud and other charges relating to the building empire that fell. I hope they can charge her with anything in relation to murder, lying, disposal of evidence and more.

May she be convicted of everything and anything-and hope she goes to prison.

@HeidiVoight
Jennifer Dulos disappeared 12 days after Mother’s Day last year, meaning yesterday was the first Mother’s Day her five children spent without their mommy. My thoughts keep drifting to those precious babies and Jennifer’s mother. May they all find closure, peace and justice.
upload_2020-5-11_5-44-46.jpeg

Last update, sounded like there is still more evidence, and it will be applied now to the MT and KM charges. Keeping fingers crossed the prosecution hasn’t played all their cards yet and MT and KM go down.
(The way MT and her new attorney have been acting, she’s definitely coming across as guilty as @$#&.)

"I will tell you that the way I handle these cases, if I didn't think I could prove it, I wouldn't have charged it," Colangelo said in the Feb. 14 interview. "So I think that gives you the answer."
Fotis Dulos was facing murder and kidnapping charges before he killed himself in late January, and Colangelo said on WPLR that while a lot of information was disclosed in the arrest warrants, there was some surveillance and DNA evidence that was not mentioned in those documents...
That evidence will now be used in the conspiracy to commit murdercases filed against Fotis Dulos' ex-girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, and his friend and former attorney, Kent Mawhinney," Colangelo said. Both Troconis and Mawhinney have been accused of assisting Fotis Dulos with Jennifer Dulos' murder.“
Finding Jennifer Dulos Remains '#1 Focus' For Chief Prosecutor

So they know where she is at all times, and he is frustrated? She’s supposed to be under house arrest, and still gets to go to the stable, at a time when people who own horses and pay for their board, cannot go to the stable. Is he kidding??
“She has a GPS, which is interfering in my ability to represent her,” Schoenhorn said. “The state knows everywhere we go, and exactly where we are and for how long. That interferes with my ability to be her attorney.”
'The State Knows Everywhere We Go': Michelle Troconis' Lawyer Says Prosecutors Have the Upper Hand | Connecticut Law Tribune

And where exactly is it that she needs to go with him that he doesn’t want the state to know about?

Last update, sounded like there is still more evidence, and it will be applied now to the MT and KM charges. Keeping fingers crossed the prosecution hasn’t played all their cards yet and MT and KM go down.
(The way MT and her new attorney have been acting, she’s definitely coming across as guilty as @$#&.)

"I will tell you that the way I handle these cases, if I didn't think I could prove it, I wouldn't have charged it," Colangelo said in the Feb. 14 interview. "So I think that gives you the answer."
Fotis Dulos was facing murder and kidnapping charges before he killed himself in late January, and Colangelo said on WPLR that while a lot of information was disclosed in the arrest warrants, there was some surveillance and DNA evidence that was not mentioned in those documents...
That evidence will now be used in the conspiracy to commit murdercases filed against Fotis Dulos' ex-girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, and his friend and former attorney, Kent Mawhinney," Colangelo said. Both Troconis and Mawhinney have been accused of assisting Fotis Dulos with Jennifer Dulos' murder.“
Finding Jennifer Dulos Remains '#1 Focus' For Chief Prosecutor

Excellent points sleuth 66! Neither Attorney Colangelo or the new case States' Atttorney is going to engage Schoenhorn in press debates that have no function other than to influence potential jurors.

The whole Instagram charade is an insult to anyone's intelligence. If one does a search for Michelle Troconis on Instagram you find her new image postings with photos dating back at least 20 years....posted within in the last six weeks on this new account. The comments are primarily from family, a South American psychologist, etc. There are two private accounts, which probably contain the real Michelle, but she elects not to share those with potential jurors. There's also a 4th account created by someone other than MT with her name that has details of the arrests, the case, and photos including a couple of Michelle with Fotis exercising her middle finger, etc.

This is a woman who has never offered an explanation why she began and continued an affair with a married man. FD admitted in the civil trial that FD and MT traveled together as early as 2015. FD just forgot to mention those details to JFD. MT is not a simpleton. She worked for FD in CT before JFD left Jefferson Crossing. MT was willing to be involved in the destruction of the family structure and moved into 4 JX about 4 months after Jennifer left. She has never expressed regret or shown any remorse for her part in the death of JFD. She lied to LE; she aided and abetted FD in covering up the crime; we don't know how actively she was involved in the planning; and she now acts as if she is a victim.

Hopefully, the press will remember who MT is in the upcoming anniversary of JFD's "disappearance." And, the courts must hold MT accountable for her part in this disappearance and obvious death.

Excellent points sleuth 66! Neither Attorney Colangelo or the new case States' Atttorney is going to engage Schoenhorn in press debates that have no function other than to influence potential jurors.

The whole Instagram charade is an insult to anyone's intelligence. If one does a search for Michelle Troconis on Instagram you find her new image postings with photos dating back at least 20 years....posted within in the last six weeks on this new account. The comments are primarily from family, a South American psychologist, etc. There are two private accounts, which probably contain the real Michelle, but she elects not to share those with potential jurors. There's also a 4th account created by someone other than MT with her name that has details of the arrests, the case, and photos including a couple of Michelle with Fotis exercising her middle finger, etc.

This is a woman who has never offered an explanation why she began and continued an affair with a married man. FD admitted in the civil trial that FD and MT traveled together as early as 2015. FD just forgot to mention those details to JFD. MT is not a simpleton. She worked for FD in CT before JFD left Jefferson Crossing. MT was willing to be involved in the destruction of the family structure and moved into 4 JX about 4 months after Jennifer left. She has never expressed regret or shown any remorse for her part in the death of JFD. She lied to LE; she aided and abetted FD in covering up the crime; we don't know how actively she was involved in the planning; and she now acts as if she is a victim.

Hopefully, the press will remember who MT is in the upcoming anniversary of JFD's "disappearance." And, the courts must hold MT accountable for her part in this disappearance and obvious death.

Attorney: Coronavirus slowing release of evidence in Jennifer Dulos case

"STAMFORD — The attorney representing Michelle Troconis is considering seeking the help of the state Supreme Court to get prosecutors to turn over evidence that he contends may be key in exonerating his client in the disappearance and death of Jennifer Dulos.

“Is the only way around this by going directly to the state Supreme Court?” attorney Jon Schoenhorn asked.

But Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, who has been prosecuting the case, said he has no access to the Stamford Superior courthouse due to the coronavirus pandemic..."

There should be more to this article--if anyone here is a CTinsider.

“She has a GPS, which is interfering in my ability to represent her,” Schoenhorn said. “The state knows everywhere we go, and exactly where we are and for how long. That interferes with my ability to be her attorney.”
'The State Knows Everywhere We Go': Michelle Troconis' Lawyer Says Prosecutors Have the Upper Hand | Connecticut Law Tribune

And where exactly is it that she needs to go with him that he doesn’t want the state to know about?

What? A GPS ankle bracelet is interfering with her representation? All it would do is let authorities know she went to her lawyers office. If they don’t want that known then he can go to the place she is living. He does not have a GPS on, or does he? Probably not. He is just complaining. She is not special.

Thanks Tink56 we needed to be reminded of this.

If her attorney is so troubled by her GPS, I have a solution. Jail.

JMO

If her attorney is so troubled by her GPS, I have a solution. Jail.

JMO

And so as not to forget about her late co-conspirator and his lawyer, Norm Pattis, here's a recent posting by Larry Noodles, Esq., on that duo and who was paying Norm's bills--

Super Lawyer Norm Pattis Bails On Alex Jones - LARRY NOODLES

clip_image001.jpg
Larry Noodles says:

May 10, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Thanks. It’s possible he was on the Alex Jones case before he hit the jackpot with Dulos. After Dulos offed himself the gravy train for Norm ended, I heard he was quite distraught. Norm was getting paid handsomely in drachmas. Dulos wife’s estate tried to get info on who was paying Norm on behalf of Dulos, the Judge wouldn’t allow it.

And so as not to forget about her late co-conspirator and his lawyer, Norm Pattis, here's a recent posting by Larry Noodles, Esq., on that duo and who was paying Norm's bills--

Super Lawyer Norm Pattis Bails On Alex Jones - LARRY NOODLES

clip_image001.jpg
Larry Noodles says:

May 10, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Thanks. It’s possible he was on the Alex Jones case before he hit the jackpot with Dulos. After Dulos offed himself the gravy train for Norm ended, I heard he was quite distraught. Norm was getting paid handsomely in drachmas. Dulos wife’s estate tried to get info on who was paying Norm on behalf of Dulos, the Judge wouldn’t allow it.

Thanks Pernickety...LN is always filled with appropriate irreverence. One of my favorites from the article....

On NP withdrawing from the Alex Jones case:
"Does Norm think that Alex Jones is repugnant? Norm found murderer Fotis Dulos, may he rest in no peace, to be a great cook and a good conversationalist while circus clown Alex Jones was repugnant. Norm is no longer a Super Lawyer. Norm needs to turn in his cape."

Thanks Pernickety...LN is always filled with appropriate irreverence. One of my favorites from the article....

On NP withdrawing from the Alex Jones case:
"Does Norm think that Alex Jones is repugnant? Norm found murderer Fotis Dulos, may he rest in no peace, to be a great cook and a good conversationalist while circus clown Alex Jones was repugnant. Norm is no longer a Super Lawyer. Norm needs to turn in his cape."

I'd never heard of LN before--despite his evident fame/notoriety.

Found this article in the Stamford Advocate in a Google search. Hopefully the paywall is gone....

If the link doesn't work, you can try copying and pasting it into Google. It worked for me using this method.

Schoenhorn doesn't mention the DNA in this article. He's just looking for his moment to promote himself and his poor damsel in distress. UGH!

Hopefully the CT courts will find a method to proceed with pre-trial hearing in June. Video???

Found this article in the Stamford Advocate in a Google search. Hopefully the paywall is gone....

If the link doesn't work, you can try copying and pasting it into Google. It worked for me using this method.

Schoenhorn doesn't mention the DNA in this article. He's just looking for his moment to promote himself and his poor damsel in distress. UGH!

Hopefully the CT courts will find a method to proceed with pre-trial hearing in June. Video???

I couldn’t figure out how to copy and paste it (I know...but I’m old!)

I couldn’t figure out how to copy and paste it (I know...but I’m old!)
STAMFORD — The attorney representing Michelle Troconis is considering seeking the help of the state Supreme Court to get prosecutors to turn over evidence that he contends may be key in exonerating his client in the disappearance and death of Jennifer Dulos.
“Is the only way around this by going directly to the state Supreme Court?” attorney Jon Schoenhorn asked.
But Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, who has been prosecuting the case, said he has no access to the Stamford Superior courthouse due to the coronavirus pandemic.
“I’m waiting to get back into the courthouse,” Colangelo said Monday. “The chief court administrator suspended all activities. I’m abiding by the orders of the Judicial Branch, we are trying to keep everyone as safe as we can.”
Schoenhorn said he is waiting for additional videos captured by the city of Hartford’s surveillance system, the complete data from his client’s cellphone records, DNA evidence and audio and video recordings of police “interrogating” Troconis about the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, who was last seen May 24, 2019
Troconis was first charged last June with tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution in the case. She was charged a second time with tampering with evidence in September and then with conspiracy to commit murder in early January. She is required to wear a GPS unit as a condition of her release on $2.1 million bond.
Her former boyfriend, Fotis Dulos, 52, died in January from an apparent suicide while facing murder, kidnapping and other charges in connection with the death and disappearance of his estranged wife who police contend was the victim of a “serious” assault at her New Canaan home the morning of May 24.
In a note left in his car, Fotis Dulos proclaimed he was innocent of the charges and that Troconis and his former attorney, Kent Mawhinney, who is also charged with conspiracy to commit murder, were not involved in the crime.
In March, Schoenhorn filed a series of motions to suppress evidence in the case just as the pandemic was ramping up in Connecticut.
The motions have not been presented to a judge since Chief Court Administrator Judge Patrick Carroll limited court activity to high-priority functions such as criminal arraignments to protect staff and the public from the virus.
More than 3,000 Connecticut residents have died with COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, including a probation officer at the Stamford Superior Court. That courthouse and several others have been closed for several weeks.
The materials Schoenhorn is seeking are ready for distribution once the courthouse reopens, Colangelo said.
“There are other attorneys involved and they would all get copies as well,” Colangelo said. “We are still working within the parameters set out by the Judicial Branch, which is trying to keep employees and the public as safe as we can.”
As the state’s attorney for the judicial district of Stamford and Norwalk, Colangelo was the lead prosecutor in the Jennifer Dulos case. He was named chief state’s attorney on Jan. 30 — the same day Fotis Dulos died.
Part of the evidence that Schoenhorn wants suppressed is data gathered from a cellphone “tower dump” police sought in June to determine if any phones connected with Fotis and Jennifer Dulos or Troconis had been in the Hartford area the days surrounding the 50-year-old mother of five’s disappearance.
Police obtained a search warrant for the “tower dump” after discovering videos of two people who appear to be Troconis and Fotis Dulos on Albany Avenue in Hartford the night Jennifer Dulos went missing.
The videos show Fotis Dulos placing garbage bags that police say contained clothing and items stained with the blood of his estranged wife in bins along the Hartford street, arrest warrants said.
But Schoenhorn contends that he has only received two or three videos that indicate the truck the couple was in stopped three times — not 30 — as the arrest warrants state.
“I want to find out if there are more surveillance videos because I have not seen anywhere near the number of stops on the videos I have seen,” Schoenhorn said. “Either those videos are being withheld up to now or they don’t exist. If it doesn’t exist, I’ll be seeking sanctions, but I won’t know that until I get in front of a judge.”
Troconis is slated to appear in Stamford Superior Court on June 11.
According to arrest warrants, police believe Fotis Dulos attacked his estranged wife in the garage of her New Canaan home when she returned from dropping off their children at a nearby school around 8 a.m. on May 24. Her body has not been found.

Thanks for posting the article Kim....wasn't sure we could.

Looked at MT's fake Instagram page again today. Her posts and the apparent selection of 20 or more years of pictures trying to show her in her best moments incense me. (And, yes she loves HER family by the pictures....she's a great sister, daughter, auntie, etc.....BUT, she was a also a willing paramour and the willing "other woman" to the mother of 5 children...:mad:)

Today I realized she writes her comments in Spanish to further her perception as a limited English speaker. One, posted near a fall picture of a bike path reads:
"I have toured almost all Of Ct. and what I miss most are its bikes (bike paths?) - the colors of each season, its aroma, the sounds of animals and the water between the rocks... this has been a very difficult year for me... I am blessed to meet very nice people and I thank them."

Am sure she would like any potential jurors to know that she loves CT and all its nice people. REALLY!?!?

Here's to a clear picture of who she really is during the trial and sentencing.

Thanks for posting the article Kim....wasn't sure we could.

Looked at MT's fake Instagram page again today. Her posts and the apparent selection of 20 or more years of pictures trying to show her in her best moments incense me. (And, yes she loves HER family by the pictures....she's a great sister, daughter, auntie, etc.....BUT, she was a also a willing paramour and the willing "other woman" to the mother of 5 children...:mad:)

Today I realized she writes her comments in Spanish to further her perception as a limited English speaker. One, posted near a fall picture of a bike path reads:
"I have toured almost all Of Ct. and what I miss most are its bikes (bike paths?) - the colors of each season, its aroma, the sounds of animals and the water between the rocks... this has been a very difficult year for me... I am blessed to meet very nice people and I thank them."

Am sure she would like any potential jurors to know that she loves CT and all its nice people. REALLY!?!?

Here's to a clear picture of who she really is during the trial and sentencing.

I hope there are enough smart people in the state of CT to form a reasonable jury-one that sees right through this blatant attempt to manipulate the jury pool. Come to think of it, manipulation is probably how this bimbo skates through life. This year has been difficult for her? It was pretty rough for Jennifer, her mom, sister and her five children, too. Maybe almost as hard as it’s been for Michi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum