Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three thoughts I have while trying to keep up with all that is going on in the world and quickly look for updates for Jennifer’s case- Has anyone seen the selfie pics that MT supposedly took the morning of JD’s murder? If there are pictures have they been proven to be real? Where are those pics now? (1)

I cannot believe that GF and kids are truly safe if MT is not required to wear the GPS bracelet. No matter how hard MT is trying to reinvent her life and cover up the past to influence possible jurors I believe she is dangerous and who knows what she might be planning. I worry that she might try to stalk or try to make contact with the children, especially now that some virus restrictions are being relaxed.

The new articles written or approved by MT’s new attorney seem to be a desperate attempt to hide his client’s guilt. I bet he is shocked by some of the evidence he has already seen. He comes across as being silly and ridiculous and I am probably the type of person he would want for a juror - (No legal background and just ordinary citizen). (3).

Sorry if this has all be discussed recently. What happened to Jennifer is cruel and heartless and horrible and those words are not strong enough to describe it. Please don’t let MT just slip away because she was and is a big part of this horror. Thanks to all the caring people and experts that continue to examine the evidence and are working for justice for Jennifer.

Three thoughts I have while trying to keep up with all that is going on in the world and quickly look for updates for Jennifer’s case- Has anyone seen the selfie pics that MT supposedly took the morning of JD’s murder? If there are pictures have they been proven to be real? Where are those pics now? (1)

I cannot believe that GF and kids are truly safe if MT is not required to wear the GPS bracelet. No matter how hard MT is trying to reinvent her life and cover up the past to influence possible jurors I believe she is dangerous and who knows what she might be planning. I worry that she might try to stalk or try to make contact with the children, especially now that some virus restrictions are being relaxed.

The new articles written or approved by MT’s new attorney seem to be a desperate attempt to hide his client’s guilt. I bet he is shocked by some of the evidence he has already seen. He comes across as being silly and ridiculous and I am probably the type of person he would want for a juror - (No legal background and just ordinary citizen). (3).

Sorry if this has all be discussed recently. What happened to Jennifer is cruel and heartless and horrible and those words are not strong enough to describe it. Please don’t let MT just slip away because she was and is a big part of this horror. Thanks to all the caring people and experts that continue to examine the evidence and are working for justice for Jennifer.

Last information I can find is in link below where she still wears the ankle monitor. Do you have any links to say she does not? Thanks.

Troconis to remain on house arrest, asked to turn over expired passport

She may still be wearing it but it doesn’t seem to keep her at home

Maybe it needs more features, like that Invisible Fence product has to keep the family pup safely within defined boundaries. Not anything that would chafe, mind you, just something that would gently nudge the arrestee toward home.

I worry about interaction between MT, MT's daughter, and the Farber-Dulos children,too. Hope this is being monitored.

Thanks for posting the article Kim....wasn't sure we could.

Looked at MT's fake Instagram page again today. Her posts and the apparent selection of 20 or more years of pictures trying to show her in her best moments incense me. (And, yes she loves HER family by the pictures....she's a great sister, daughter, auntie, etc.....BUT, she was a also a willing paramour and the willing "other woman" to the mother of 5 children...:mad:)

Today I realized she writes her comments in Spanish to further her perception as a limited English speaker. One, posted near a fall picture of a bike path reads:
"I have toured almost all Of Ct. and what I miss most are its bikes (bike paths?) - the colors of each season, its aroma, the sounds of animals and the water between the rocks... this has been a very difficult year for me... I am blessed to meet very nice people and I thank them."

Am sure she would like any potential jurors to know that she loves CT and all its nice people. REALLY!?!?

Here's to a clear picture of who she really is during the trial and sentencing.

Yes, the attorney is having MT act like she does not understand, speak, read or write English....but let him prove how she was able to work at all the past jobs in the USA if she did not understand our language! I bet there is paperwork that can prove it, people who will testify MT understands, speaks, reads, writes, etc. English. MT’s nose is growing with this “don’t understand English’. The attorney is trying to see what will stick to the wall probably with the help of MT’s mom suggestions....MOOO....but we are not dumb, nor is the FBI and law enforcement.

“Michelle Troconis is a mother, a CEO and a well-traveled, multilingual high-roller.” Remark taken from below source
Michelle Troconis, a CEO and mother, charged in Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance

As to MT working with horses now, how did that happen? Well her attorney of course. The more MT gets her way and gets out and about doing different things/aka jobs, the better chance she has of fleeing...back to Argentina maybe because she know this country well.

“She’s seen the world and interviewed celebrities on television, helped launch a ritzy world-renowned ski resort in Argentina and is an entrepreneurial inventor.” Taken from Michelle Troconis, a CEO and mother, charged in Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance

Oh she knows English and other languages and IMOO will flee given the chance.

I cannot wait for this trial to start!

MT and attorney were on TV tonight promoting her falsely advertised seal shoe covers lol!

What? Seriously, what happened to house arrest? Haven’t we all essentially been under house arrest for the last 2 months? Why isn’t she expected to do the same thing? Especially since she is court ordered to do so!!

MT and attorney were on TV tonight promoting her falsely advertised seal shoe covers lol!

Saw clips on her instagram account...OMG...It's a family affair and all in Spanish. Where was the video filmed? Is Daniella in CT or MT in Miami?

Dr. Chef is Dr. Eduardo Troconis...father...uncle, right? (He's featured in the ads, etc.) All the relatives are chiming in! Maybe she is going to try for a Spanish speaking jury. What a PR fiasco. I hope that the judge, etc. fines her and restricts her movements when she gets back to court.

IMO, this behavior is a disgrace considering the seriousness of the crimes for which she is charged. She is culpable for providing FD with an alibi, lying to LE, and helping in the cover up of a crime. As we near the one-year anniversary of JFD's disappearance and obvious death, this type of behavior by MT, her family, and her attorney are even more offensive than ever before.

MOO....MOO

Here we go people. All that work on her “new image” Instagram being fed to the press...
Trying to suppress evidence and post facto regret?
Horse therapy as defense?
If this is the best JS can do for her, no question she’s guilty as sin.

Michelle has maintained her innocence in Jennifer’s disappearance but her attorney says she may now regret her move to Connecticut for Dulos.

“Because of the things that she’s learned about him and his conduct since all this started,” Schoenhorn said.

While Shoenhorn denied our request to speak with Troconis, he says she’s given NBC Connecticut permission to use posts from her newly created Instagram account including images of her horse therapy work as well as a donation of more than 5,000 pairs of protective footwear to doctors and nurses facing the COVID-19 crisis.”

Lawyer for Troconis One Year After Arrest: “Give me the Evidence”

Video:
Michelle Troconis’ Attorney Discusses Latest in Jennifer Dulos Case

Yeah apparently now today she’s donated 5000 pairs to healthcare workers. MT our COVID hero!
Hope they’ll ask her whether they fit over ankle monitors.

Wonder how she’s wearing riding boots with it too, given all the horse therapy work she’s been doing during COVID.

Yeah apparently now today she’s donated 5000 pairs to healthcare workers. MT our COVID hero!
Hope they’ll ask her whether they fit over ankle monitors.

Wonder how she’s wearing riding boots with it too, given all the horse therapy work she’s been doing during COVID.

I doubt she’s wearing riding boots unless they managed to get that ankle monitor off and nobody in Ct cares...and since JS stated in court that her job requires that she meet people in their homes to show them fabric swatches, how are they justifying her pursuit of her horse hobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum