Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many possibilities - given the local territory all the way from New Canaan to Farmington and Avon, the many private properties and adjacent lands the co-conspirators had access to, and even the potential for packaging and moving her remains with the help of and to associates overseas. LE have searched a number of the possibilities and have attempted tracking of the co-conspirators' movements to narrow the possibilities, but to date have found nothing except items that were at one time on or near her remains (AFAIK).

I've always felt he dumped Jennifer on the side of the Merritt Parkway. So many bodies have been found there over the years.

MOO

I've always felt he dumped Jennifer on the side of the Merritt Parkway. So many bodies have been found there over the years.

MOO

It's almost as if she could be anywhere. But she's somewhere.

He may have taken that secret forever to the grave with him.

If he left her alongside Merritt Pkwy, then what was he doing all afternoon at 80 MS with MT and her fingerprints? I think that span of time is critical. And awful.

JMO

He was a loser and a coward and now he's dead. The world is better off without him in it. He should be in prison for life instead.

MOO

He was a loser and a coward and now he's dead. The world is better off without him in it. He should be in prison for life instead.

MOO

He's all that and less.

He willfully took the mother and father away from five children.

All fueled by ego and revenge.

JMO

If he left her alongside Merritt Pkwy, then what was he doing all afternoon at 80 MS with MT and her fingerprints? I think that span of time is critical. And awful.

JMO

You're right. Wasn't there 12 minutes unaccounted for while he was still in New Canaan, or am I confusing that with another crime? I just don't think he'd drive all the way back to Farmington with Jennifer's body in the Tacoma. But I could be wrong. He was very daring when he was alive.

Your account of the bike being thrown in the dumpster that caused it to clang makes a lot of sense.

MOO

You're right. Wasn't there 12 minutes unaccounted for while he was still in New Canaan, or am I confusing that with another crime? I just don't think he'd drive all the way back to Farmington with Jennifer's body in the Tacoma. But I could be wrong. He was very daring when he was alive.

Your account of the bike being thrown in the dumpster that caused it to clang makes a lot of sense.

MOO

Total speculation, but I don't think Jennifer was ever in the Tacoma. I think it was merely MT's assumption, based on LE's lead. I think, rather, there were bags in the Tacoma, from the clean up at Welles. Trash bags and paper towels from Welles.

I think FD had an accomplice and there was a transfer. I think FD planned all along to return the Tacoma before anyone would find it missing. Perhaps that all changed IMO when he realized a bag must've ripped open, soaking a seat.

JMO

Total speculation, but I don't think Jennifer was ever in the Tacoma. I think it was merely MT's assumption, based on LE's lead. I think, rather, there were bags in the Tacoma, from the clean up at Welles. Trash bags and paper towels from Welles.

I think FD had an accomplice and there was a transfer. I think FD planned all along to return the Tacoma before anyone would find it missing. Perhaps that all changed IMO when he realized a bag must've ripped open, soaking a seat.

JMO

Yes!! And the accomplice was the other male.

MOO

JMO

I believe the AWA provides that FD drove transported his bicycle in the bed of his employee's red Tacoma, and parked this truck on the road near JD's home where he switched (and was seen) riding his bike towards the house. I also think FD probably used JD's own vehicle to transport her body before he abandoned her vehicle also near her home (and collected the parked Tacoma).

As for using the Tacoma to transport JD's body -- I think this self-contradictory info came directly from MT. If any [blood] evidence found inside the Tacoma, I think it could have been from multiple sources including FD's own stained clothing. If I recall correctly, FD waited at least 5 days before he washed the Tacoma! Nope, I don't think anybody including FD would have delayed cleaning the truck for 5 days if used to transport the murder victim. More lies
by MT... especially if she wanted investigators looking in places where her DNA would not be found.

MOO

MOO
IMO, as far as we know from the arrest and search warrants, there were 3 to 4 unaccounted for gaps in time in which something significant could have happened with JFD's body after it left 69 Welles Ln in the back of her own Suburban.

39 minutes in New Canaan - after JFD's Suburban was seen leaving 69 Welles Lane at 10:25 am and before the Toyota subsequently showed up on the surveillance at the New Canaan Rest Area at 11:12 am. (47 minute time interval less 3 minute drive of JFD Suburban to Lapham Rd and less 5 minute drive of Toyota from Lapham Rd to NC Rest Area).

74 minutes somewhere between New Canaan and Farmington - after Toyota arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22 pm, but before FD arrived at 80 MS Rd in his own Suburban at the same time as MT arrived there in the Jeep at 1:36 pm.

If a transfer was made from JFD's Suburban in New Canaan to FD's Suburban or Jeep or a sequence of both rather than to the Toyota, those two gaps together (before those vehicles show up at 80 MS Rd later) make a combined 1 hour and 53 minute gap.

41 minutes again in and around Farmington and surrounding areas - when Jeep leaves 80 MS Rd at 2:24 until it returns at 3:55 and is believed by some (based on timing of search warrants of cell towers) to have made trip from 80 MS Rd to Avon to Bristol and back to 80 MS Rd (1 hour 30 minute time interval less a 50 minute driving trip... 10 minutes plus 25 plus 15). Remember, the Jeep departed and then shortly thereafter returned after a cellphone call occurred between FD and MT, then steps were taken to figure out when employee PG would return to the area before the Jeep departed again at 2:24. MT also took steps after the Jeep returned from its trip later to make sure PG could not reach either of them at that expected arrival time.

Finally, there is an unaccounted for 102 minute gap between the time FD left 80 MS Rd in his Raptor immediately after PG did in the Toyota and before the Raptor later reaches Albany Ave (5:28 pm to 7:31 pm is 123 minute time interval less 3 minute drive from 80 MS Rd to 4JC and then 18 minute drive from 4JC to Albany Ave).

It is worth remembering that at some point during one of these intervals, JFD's t-shirt and brassiere were removed from her body and disposed of in those plastic bags that FD placed in the trash receptacles FD and MT visited on Albany Ave. The zip ties that had been used on her body or remains were also removed and found in those bags.

So, were those clothing items and zip ties removed in New Canaan? That seems unlikely to me given the high risk of detection or capture involved in doing that in such close proximity to the scene of the abduction or murder.

So, WHEN were those items removed and placed in the garbage bags and WHAT made their removal necessary? And how do the subsequent vehicle movements up to the Albany Ave run fit in with those assumptions?

Last edited:

MOO

Oh, gosh! I’m not from there; is that like an overpass or wild area? I will Google it but I wonder what it is that makes it such a place where people dump bodies. You know, despite the fact that I’ve spent untold hours thinking about stealthy ways he might have disposed of that brave woman’s remains, I’ve also always felt that he would have wanted to get her body away from his possession as soon as he could and he didn’t have much time that was unaccounted for at first, did he? Interesting. I heard about a case on the news where someone tried to roll a body in trash bags and taped up down an incline of the side of a bridge in a wooded area but the body got stuck in bushes (well, yes—; my gosh) so the murderer had to park and go down the incline and try to dislodge the remains—and in doing so, got scratched up all over and maybe poison ivy. It made me think about FD. MOO.

IMO, as far as we know from the arrest and search warrants, there were 3 to 4 unaccounted for gaps in time in which something significant could have happened with JFD's body after it left 69 Welles Ln in the back of her own Suburban.

39 minutes in New Canaan - after JFD's Suburban was seen leaving 69 Welles Lane at 10:25 am and before the Toyota subsequently showed up on the surveillance at the New Canaan Rest Area at 11:12 am. (47 minute time interval less 3 minute drive of JFD Suburban to Lapham Rd and less 5 minute drive of Toyota from Lapham Rd to NC Rest Area).

74 minutes somewhere between New Canaan and Farmington - after Toyota arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22 pm, but before FD arrived at 80 MS Rd in his own Suburban at the same time as MT arrived there in the Jeep at 1:36 pm.

If a transfer was made from JFD's Suburban in New Canaan to FD's Suburban or Jeep or a sequence of both rather than to the Toyota, those two gaps together (before those vehicles show up at 80 MS Rd later) make a combined 1 hour and 53 minute gap.

41 minutes again in and around Farmington and surrounding areas - when Jeep leaves 80 MS Rd at 2:24 until it returns at 3:55 and is believed by some (based on timing of search warrants of cell towers) to have made trip from 80 MS Rd to Avon to Bristol and back to 80 MS Rd (1 hour 30 minute time interval less a 50 minute driving trip... 10 minutes plus 25 plus 15). Remember, the Jeep departed and then shortly thereafter returned after a cellphone call occurred between FD and MT, then steps were taken to figure out when employee PG would return to the area before the Jeep departed again at 2:24. MT also took steps after the Jeep returned from its trip later to make sure PG could not reach either of them at that expected arrival time.

Finally, there is an unaccounted for 102 minute gap between the time FD left 80 MS Rd in his Raptor immediately after PG did in the Toyota and before the Raptor later reaches Albany Ave (5:28 pm to 7:31 pm is 123 minute time interval less 3 minute drive from 80 MS Rd to 4JC and then 18 minute drive from 4JC to Albany Ave).

It is worth remembering that at some point during one of these intervals, JFD's t-shirt and brassiere were removed from her body and disposed of in those plastic bags that FD placed in the trash receptacles FD and MT visited on Albany Ave. The zip ties that had been used on her body or remains were also removed and found in those bags.

So, were those clothing items and zip ties removed in New Canaan? That seems unlikely to me given the high risk of detection or capture involved in doing that in such close proximity to the scene of the abduction or murder.

So, WHEN were those items removed and placed in the garbage bags and WHAT made their removal necessary? And how do the subsequent vehicle movements up to the Albany Ave run fit in with those assumptions?

Good gracious; duh on me! Why didn’t I read all the posts before blathering on in mine?! Sorry! I will now go read! MOO.

It remains very sad.

It turns my stomach that FD, who stalked, trespassed, assaulted and murdered should feel violated by a trespasser. FD violated every decency.

Is there a boundary FD didn't cross?

JMO

I feel the same. And no, I don’t think there were any boundaries. I still think about his mother. The horses. All the cruel, selfish, vicious things he did: like what he wrote in his suicide letter to his kids. He blew them off as coldly and cruelly as ever. It was another intentional blow to them and to GF because he knew her heart would break AGAIN for those kids and for JD because she knew how it would’ve hurt JD to see her kids hurt AGAIN. GF knew he didn’t love those kids and the kids knew inside he didn’t but kids are kids and they don’t want that to be true no matter what—. I feel sure that GF would rather he had lied and said something nice to the kids in that note than just to say what he did, “Oh, well.” It was like he was blaming them! It breaks my heart every time I think of it. What an evil man. MOO.

JMO

This line speaks to me, too, and somehow gives me hope that she will be found, serendipitously most likely if at all: “It's almost as if she could be anywhere. But she's somewhere.”

She IS. In hearts as well. MOO.

Thank you, Megnut!

So right-he did all of that and more, but did not like having the tables turned on him. I actually cannot think of a word that is bad enough to call Fd, much less one that would actually be acceptable here on this forum.

Me, either. Even words we can’t use here fall short of capturing the awfulness of that scrawny, ice-hearted, little, cruel man. MOO. Perhaps his name itself should be like a label for the lowest worst: an FD. MOO.

I don’t live there but it’d be interesting to drive that and have people looking for what might be seen from a car along that route. I don’t mean her body; I mean something like a place where the road drops off to a river or a small dump or a back road or who knows. MOO.

Let's not forget that, while what was in the AAs was vile and incriminating enough, it's never everything they've got -- it's enough to convince a judge. The rest comes to light at trial.

We know virtually NOTHING about the movements of KM that day. We know a lot about the movements of SOME vehicles that day, but we don't know everything. We also don't always know WHO was driving. But LE might.

FD had his phone on him for the Albany run, which gave LE his path which they were able to align with some security cameras.

We don't know if they had the same luck at earlier times. They may have kept that information to themselves so as not to reveal their hand to the defense.

That her clothing and zip ties were removed tragically IMO indicates his manner of disposal. As well the significant time lapse.

LE may well know exactly how many trash bags were missing....

FD may have visited 5 or more septic systems. Or something of the ilk. He's THAT revolting.

We KNOW that the grave at the gun club contained two bags of lime. Premeditated recipe. We DON'T KNOW what lay ready at 80 MS. LE might. Lye. Other chemicals. Knives, saws. FD had a plan, zip ties prove it. I think we can be SURE he had a revenge kit, assembled and ready. One he may have prepared YEARS in advance.

From their divorce filings, chilling, in Jennifer's own words, we get a sense of his investment in his revenge fantasies.

His arrogance throughout belies a confidence in his plan and IMO in his kit. I think he KNEW she was virtually unfindable and more unfindable over time.

And time was on his side. Until his bail collapsed.

And in his final act of control he proved what we knew all along -- when it serves him, FD was unafraid to take a life, including his own.

He murdered his children's mother... and then he murdered their father.

May the weight of that bury his accomplices at trial.

There can be no real justice but there can be truth.

Truth for Jennifer.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members