Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigators at 80 Mountain Spring Road former Dulos property are bringing out some type of what appears to be a ground scanner with evidence markers.
The New Hampshire license plate on this van says “mapper.” Definitely some type of GPS mapping or sensor device being deployed here at 80 Mountain Spring Road.
Video
https://twitter.com/MattCaronTV/status/1351556963264581636?s=20

Last edited:
I don’t think they are following up on old leads today. Something happened, IMO. There is a reason for the sudden and complete “radio silence” from MT and her entire family.

Last edited:
I don’t think they are following up on old leads today. Something happened, IMO. There is acreadon for the sudden and complete “radio silence” from MT and her entire family.

I just said exactly the same thing to my hubby. Old could mean leads from September when KM got himself released. One of the 2 is talking IMO

A couple pages ago, people were asking for info about the merrit parkway, so just a little info:

Its a CT highway also called route 15
Runs north and south/ 2 northbound lanes and 2 southbound
Most areas of it run thru wooded areas/ both sides surrounded by woods / grassy divider between north and southbound sides.
It can get very busy during regular rush hour traffic, but it is one of our smaller highways. No commercial vehicles are permitted to use it. No tractor trailers which i believe is due to low over passes.

I travel it alot and wonder every time if Jennifer is hidden along there. It can be very desolate at night, but during the day its pretty well traveled so that is what throws me off that thinking. I have many times seen vehicles pulled to the side and assume they are hunters because they are usually pick up trucks pulled off into the wooded areas. But at 11am-ish when FD would have been driving the Tacoma thru there just seems too risky... but not impossible... JMO

A couple pages ago, people were asking for info about the merrit parkway, so just a little info:

Its a CT highway also called route 15
Runs north and south/ 2 northbound lanes and 2 southbound
Most areas of it run thru wooded areas/ both sides surrounded by woods / grassy divider between north and southbound sides.
It can get very busy during regular rush hour traffic, but it is one of our smaller highways. No commercial vehicles are permitted to use it. No tractor trailers which i believe is due to low over passes.

I travel it alot and wonder every time if Jennifer is hidden along there. It can be very desolate at night, but during the day its pretty well traveled so that is what throws me off that thinking. I have many times seen vehicles pulled to the side and assume they are hunters because they are usually pick up trucks pulled off into the wooded areas. But at 11am-ish when FD would have been driving the Tacoma thru there just seems too risky... but not impossible... JMO
It was a holiday weekend, so traffic may have been lighter than usual on the parkway. The likelihood of a traffic jam on that road at any point in time is too risky I think. But then again it was FD.

That video is incredible! That is ALOT of police vehicles! Not buying the "old lead" story. I wonder if they had to get another search warrant. They have the garage open too so I assume there is something going on inside too.

Jmo
Yes, I believe they would have had to got a new search warrant after all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces