Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that Jon S's first career was media, I would not be surprised. I'm sure Jon loves the added attention for himself too. MOO

There's whole bunch of uninformed, stupid in that interview. EM has put a nail in her journalistic credibility if she found the Troconis family credible. Mama who manipulated the legal system in a huge way to get out of conviction for Medicaid fraud....the pious approach to the newly sainted MT...(There are pictures galores that would put that in question.), the whole clan is delusion chanting mantras from yoga and reposting the Pope.

The idea that MT thought JD was happy for MT to move CT and be waiting to move into 4JX. (And, I started wondering if the only viable defense for MT is lack of intelligence. How can anyone ride in a vehicle with their lover for 45-50 minutes and not find the other's behavior odd? How does one open the car and wipe your hands on the curb and then retreat into the cab after blocking the lover's actions as he places a box in a storm drain not wonder what in the heck he's doing?)

MT continued to lie through her 3rd interview with police, still maintaining although she didn't see FD in the house on the morning of the 24th, he could still have been there..."It's a big house"...you know.

MT who removed the keys from the Tacoma trying to prevent the owner of the truck from taking it from MS road. MT who was cleaning..."the windows"...no "the bathrooms...with clorox" 'cause they were so heavily used. MT who did not any calls from police for over a week. MT who did not change clothing for over 24 hours before her arrest and the DNA testing. What in the heck was she doing?

The entire interview seems to be based on the fact the first arrest warrant mentions 30 stops (later corrected) and it was an expensive investigation. For those reasons, MT is probably just a pawn in this case.

From the things EM said in the interview, I seriously doubt she's read the arrest warrants or spent any independent time researching the case. Pretty, socially adept people can do murderous things.

Here's the link to the article about MT's mom. Last time I posted without a link it was deleted:
PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

MOO...IMO

Last edited:
There's whole bunch of uninformed, stupid in that interview. EM has put a nail in her journalistic credibility if she found the Troconis family credible. Mama who manipulated the legal system in a huge way to get out of conviction for Medicaid fraud....the pious approach to the newly sainted MT...(There are pictures galores that would put that in question.), the whole clan is delusion chanting mantras from yoga and reposting the Pope.

The idea that MT thought JD was happy for MT to move CT and be waiting to move into 4JX. (And, I started wondering if the only viable defense for MT is lack of intelligence. How can anyone ride in a vehicle with their lover for 45-50 minutes and not find the other's behavior odd? How does one open the car and wipe your hands on the curb and then retreat into the cab after blocking the lover's actions as he places a box in a storm drain not wonder what in the heck he's doing?)
MT who removed the keys from the Tacoma trying to prevent the owner of the truck from taking it from MS road. MT who was cleaning..."the windows"...no "the bathrooms...with clorox" 'cause they were so heavily used. MT who did not any calls from police for over a week. MT who did change clothing for over 24 hours before her arrest and the DNA testing. What in the heck was she doing?

The entire interview seems to be based on the fact the first arrest warrant mentions 30 stops (later corrected) and it was an expensive investigation. For those reasons, MT is probably just a pawn in this case.

From the things EM said in the interview, I seriously doubt she's read the arrest warrants or spent any independent time researching the case. Pretty, socially adept people can do murderous things.

She’s not much of an investigative reporter she didn’t know the court date had been rescheduled.

MT continued to lie through her 3rd interview with police, still maintaining although she didn't see FD in the house on the morning of the 24th, he could still have been there..."It's a big house"...you know.

MT who removed the keys from the Tacoma trying to prevent the owner of the truck from taking it from MS road. MT who was cleaning..."the windows"...no "the bathrooms...with clorox" 'cause they were so heavily used. MT who did not any calls from police for over a week. MT who did not change clothing for over 24 hours before her arrest and the DNA testing. What in the heck was she doing?

Here's the link to the article about MT's mom. Last time I posted without a link it was deleted:
PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

MOO...IMO
I can only imagine what mama T was not caught doing. You just don't do something like this one time. This is learned behavior from somewhere, so we know where Michi learned how to be deceptive. That whole family must have been one lie after another.

Attachments

• 18D4ED9B-ECFC-43AB-9D1B-2A8D8B39555C.jpeg
    18D4ED9B-ECFC-43AB-9D1B-2A8D8B39555C.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 85C00BEC-4EC3-42B6-ACF1-E1C04EBCC56B.jpeg
    85C00BEC-4EC3-42B6-ACF1-E1C04EBCC56B.jpeg
    349.1 KB · Views: 231
  • EC4D3D57-A20E-4203-B725-EB777087EFBF.jpeg
    EC4D3D57-A20E-4203-B725-EB777087EFBF.jpeg
    360.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 0B04106C-2797-4649-AF12-183678D6B803.jpeg
    0B04106C-2797-4649-AF12-183678D6B803.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 188
  • E5883898-AFF7-4A81-9CFA-40F54F9E682A.jpeg
    E5883898-AFF7-4A81-9CFA-40F54F9E682A.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 156
I think I see something peculiar in that one outdoor photograph that is 349.1 KB in size. Does anyone else notice something on the ground next to the leftmost red flag?

I see what looks like a round or medallion, with two braided cords or ropes extending from it on either side and either tassels or tiny bags or shapes at the end of one of the cords. A talisman? Or a discarded braided belt? Or, possibly handfasting wedding cords, like might be used in a Celtic or pagan ceremony (although the cords here don't seem long enough for those). I don't know much about these types of things, but it doesn't look like something that would be there naturally.

Winter Distraction: The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos with Erin Moriarty - Jensen and Holes: The Murder Squad - Omny.fm

Just a few of my thoughts:

The podcast was an interesting listen and was meant to be different from other reporting.

Erin seemed to underline that she was trying be fair and balanced before a trial happening without being overly detailed

She never stated that MT was innocent.

She stated that if a deal is not cut between MT and the state attorney’s office and MT goes to trial for conspiracy to commit murder, that she felt that Michelle will be convicted.

Her point was that absent hard data ( MT’s dna as listed in the warrant was wrong?) she always worries about innocence vs guilt not just with this case but with all cases.

It was about an hour conversation with the two guys hosting the podcast who seemed a lot more in tune with the facts of the case than Erin.

All the talk from Erin about how MT’s family seemed credible, and that JS appeared credible for me is neither here nor there. And how would she know any of that. She did say she had met them all – but I think she just meant zoom – but maybe not?

We know that there will probably be an episode coming up on abc right? And that Erin probably has the exclusive - I found her extremely “nuanced” so that would explain it

Erin says she struggles with what MT knows and doesn’t know. Did MT know the plan, was she part of the cover up. Erin says she worries from a practical view that the case cost Connecticut so much money etc that the state's attorney needs a body or a conviction and she worries that sometimes this puts blinders on people.

She does clearly show her ignorance of the case regarding location and geography when she states before the break in the podcast - Where is Jennifer Dulos? After all those resources, time and money spent she says – she found it “astounding” they could not find her. In reality, there are so many places JFD’s remains could be that it’s astounding to me that Erin would not know that.

I totally agree with the premise on the podcast that there is a legal game of chicken being played – but not just between MT and the prosecution but KM factors in that too. Erin did not seem to know much about KM. She said she “heard” he had turned state's witness. I assume that was from MT's lawyer?

Erin really seems to think the defense has a solid hand to convict MT so that she should talk to try and make a deal – but with covid - the stalemate seems to go on and on and someone needs to break the stalemate. Hmm – is she putting it out there to the defense that Michi wants a deal?

All I want is Justice for Jennifer - and whatever that looks like to the family - it cannot come soon enough

I sense we will be hearing more from Erin on abc

All just IMO of course

Winter Distraction: The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos with Erin Moriarty - Jensen and Holes: The Murder Squad - Omny.fm

Just a few of my thoughts:

The podcast was an interesting listen and was meant to be different from other reporting.

Erin seemed to underline that she was trying be fair and balanced before a trial happening without being overly detailed

She never stated that MT was innocent.

She stated that if a deal is not cut between MT and the state attorney’s office and MT goes to trial for conspiracy to commit murder, that she felt that Michelle will be convicted.

Her point was that absent hard data ( MT’s dna as listed in the warrant was wrong?) she always worries about innocence vs guilt not just with this case but with all cases.

It was about an hour conversation with the two guys hosting the podcast who seemed a lot more in tune with the facts of the case than Erin.

All the talk from Erin about how MT’s family seemed credible, and that JS appeared credible for me is neither here nor there. And how would she know any of that. She did say she had met them all – but I think she just meant zoom – but maybe not?

We know that there will probably be an episode coming up on abc right? And that Erin probably has the exclusive - I found her extremely “nuanced” so that would explain it

Erin says she struggles with what MT knows and doesn’t know. Did MT know the plan, was she part of the cover up. Erin says she worries from a practical view that the case cost Connecticut so much money etc that the state's attorney needs a body or a conviction and she worries that sometimes this puts blinders on people.

She does clearly show her ignorance of the case regarding location and geography when she states before the break in the podcast - Where is Jennifer Dulos? After all those resources, time and money spent she says – she found it “astounding” they could not find her. In reality, there are so many places JFD’s remains could be that it’s astounding to me that Erin would not know that.

I totally agree with the premise on the podcast that there is a legal game of chicken being played – but not just between MT and the prosecution but KM factors in that too. Erin did not seem to know much about KM. She said she “heard” he had turned state's witness. I assume that was from MT's lawyer?

Erin really seems to think the defense has a solid hand to convict MT so that she should talk to try and make a deal – but with covid - the stalemate seems to go on and on and someone needs to break the stalemate. Hmm – is she putting it out there to the defense that Michi wants a deal?

All I want is Justice for Jennifer - and whatever that looks like to the family - it cannot come soon enough

I sense we will be hearing more from Erin on abc

All just IMO of course

She (Erin M) has to state her presumption of innocence, but she kept stating, as if it was a fact, that MT did not know the Friday night of the Date Night Odyssey of Stupidity, that Jennifer was missing. And that isn’t a fact-we, and she, have no way of knowing that she was ignorant of that information. And she also stated at least twice that if MT knew anything of any consequence, that she would surely attempt to make a deal with the state-and said “why wouldn’t she make a deal?”. But any deal would involve a conviction of some substantial charge and likely involve a prison sentence of some length. Why WOULD she make such a deal, if she thinks she could skate by keeping quiet? I don’t believe the Troconis clan have any interest in a conviction on a lesser charge-Erin M made the statement that if they haven’t made a deal, that it is because the STATE doesn’t want to make one-I am not so sure that’s true.

I think I see something peculiar in that one outdoor photograph that is 349.1 KB in size. Does anyone else notice something on the ground next to the leftmost red flag?

I see what looks like a round or medallion, with two braided cords or ropes extending from it on either side and either tassels or tiny bags or shapes at the end of one of the cords. A talisman? Or a discarded braided belt? Or, possibly handfasting wedding cords, like might be used in a Celtic or pagan ceremony (although the cords here don't seem long enough for those). I don't know much about these types of things, but it doesn't look like something that would be there naturally.
I can't see it... but I am terrible at picking details out of photos. Can you mark what you see? I'm curious now.

Oh I was looking to the left of the flag. I see it just to the right of the flag. Yes looks like cords.

Just need to add some missing pieces from the podcast:
Transcript of Winter Distraction: The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos with Erin Moriarty from Jensen and Holes: The Murder Squad podcast | Happy Scribe Public

Questions/Comments regarding the claim that as of about 7pm (Albany Ave dump) on 5/24, MT didn't even know her boyfriend's wife Jennifer was missing:
-There is a photo of Fotis Dulos on 5/16 with a shaved head. Not because he was a swimmer, because he waterskied. His arms also appear to be shaved, facial hair is gone. Both MT and FD documented their lives on social media. You don't find it odd that your boyfriend shaves his head and body for the first time since you met him approx 4 years ago, and it's for waterskiing?
-You wake up at 6:30am in the home you share with your boyfriend and he is not home. You do not inquire about his whereabouts.
-Several hours later, you discover your boyfriends phone in his home office. A phone that was regularly on his person at all times due to this being a workday, and having multiple homes for sale.
-All three vehicles that your boyfriend would've driven were likely at home (it is believed that FD either slept at 80 MS or rode his Mercier bike when leaving with the Tacoma from 80 MS at 5:35am) MOO
-Your boyfriend arrives home somewhere around 1pm either on foot or via bike. Long run? MOO
-At some point, your boyfriend is cleaning the interior of his employee's 2001 pick-up truck while you're cleaning either the windows or the bathrooms of the 10,000 sq ft house he owns. Normal? How many times has Fotis cleaned his employees truck?
-While you are expecting a co-worker to arrive at 4JX at 4:30, you are "surprised" when he finds you 2.1 miles up the road in the driveway of 80 MS, while engaging in intercourse with your boyfriend next to your co-workers car.

5/24/19 CAR SHUFFLE

TRIP 1. Your boyfriend tasks you to clean either the bathrooms or windows of a 10,000 sq ft home upon reappearing. You drive separately for the 2.1 mile distance between 4JX and 80MS
TRIP 2. Within a 15 minute period (1:36pm-2:01pm) you have now driven from 4JX to 80 MS TWICE.
TRIP 3. You leave 80 MS again 23 minutes later
TRIP 4. You return to 80 MS 1 hour and 32 minutes later, only to depart again in a different car 8 minutes later
TRIP 5. You and your boyfriends cell phones magically now ping at 4JX, though you return to 80 MS 20 minutes later, sans both mobile phones
TRIP 6. 4 minutes later, you drive separately from your boyfriend and co-worker, in 3 separate vehicles, 2.1 miles back to 4JX, taking possession of the keys to your co-workers 2001 pick-up truck with you. Did you lock the car too? Forget the bucket with the pail/hoodie? MOO
TRIP 7. 14 minutes later, your boyfriend calls you to return the employees car keys.
TRIP 8. 8 minutes and a car switch later, you arrive back at 80 MS
TRIP 9. 3 minutes later, you drive the 2.1 miles back to 4JX
Google Maps

Still with me? Nothing is weird here and it never crosses your mind that today is a different day, Michelle? And your evening?
-It's approx 7pm Friday night on Memorial Day Weekend. Your boyfriend says let's go to the 4th closest Starbucks from home to get a latte and a sandwich in a "creepy area" that was a "crowded place" with fire and police vehicles. Still nothing's off, as you drive passed Starbucks, your destination?
-For the next approximately 31 minutes, you weave your way through the back streets of this "creepy area", while your boyfriend makes 6 stops to remove 'garbage' from the bed of the truck you're in. You open your door to wipe your hands in dirt.
-On one of the last stops, your boyfriend walks directly by your window with an oversized mat and places it against a building.
-At another stop, your boyfriend drops a fed ex envelope down a storm drain, at your feet while your door is open.

If NONE of that made for an odd day, what did you think when there were a bunch of garbage bags dumped on your porch? :rolleyes:
Fotis Dulos found piles of bloody clothes at his house after Jennifer disappeared, says his lawyer | Daily Mail Online

So we have both FD and MT's attorneys stating that there is no clear evidence of the Albany Ave evidence dump. Are we supposed to believe one and not the other? Both?
“I didn’t see him on an avenue discarding material in a clear video,” [Pattis] said.
Jennifer Dulos case: No 'clear video' of Fotis dumping bags, Pattis says

MT's attorney released incomplete Albany Ave video to several media outlets and states:
“Allegations that she assisted in disposing of any items that they claim are relevant to the case is simply untrue,” said Schoenhorn.
New videos released in Troconis case

Would this investigation have cost as much if Troconis cooperated with investigators from first contact? I don't think so. MOO
What cost do you put on 3 interviews of documented MT lies and the research put into following the latest lie/false lead? Most importantly, the time lost in providing Jennifer's family relief is of the most value, and shows no decency or humanity whatsoever on your part. MOO

Is Michelle Troconis REALLY credible in saying that she never knew what her married boyfriend was up to on May 24th? DO BETTER Podcasters. MOO

Timeline source info from top:
Murder Arrest Warrant for Fotis Dulos

Last edited:
Just need to add some missing pieces from the podcast:
Transcript of Winter Distraction: The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos with Erin Moriarty from Jensen and Holes: The Murder Squad podcast | Happy Scribe Public

Questions/Comments regarding the claim that as of about 7pm (Albany Ave dump) on 5/24, MT didn't even know her boyfriend's wife Jennifer was missing:
-There is a photo of Fotis Dulos on 5/16 with a shaved head. Not because he was a swimmer, because he waterskied. His arms also appear to be shaved, facial hair is gone. Both MT and FD documented their lives on social media. You don't find it odd that your boyfriend shaves his head and body for the first time since you met him approx 4 years ago, and it's for waterskiing?
-You wake up at 6:30am in the home you share with your boyfriend and he is not home. You do not inquire about his whereabouts.
-Several hours later, you discover your boyfriends phone in his home office. A phone that was regularly on his person at all times due to this being a workday, and having multiple homes for sale.
-All three vehicles that your boyfriend would've driven were likely at home (it is believed that FD either slept at 80 MS or rode his Mercier bike when leaving with the Tacoma from 80 MS at 5:35am) MOO
-Your boyfriend arrives home somewhere around 1pm either on foot or via bike. MOO
-At some point, your boyfriend is cleaning the interior of his employee's 2001 pick-up truck while you're cleaning either the windows or the bathrooms of the house. Normal? How many times has Fotis cleaned his employees truck?
-While you are expecting a co-worker to arrive at 4JX at 4:30, you are "surprised" when he finds you 2.1 miles up the rode in the driveway of 80 MS, while engaging in intercourse with your boyfriend next to your co-workers car.

5/24/19 CAR SHUFFLE

TRIP 1. Your boyfriend tasks you to clean either the bathrooms or windows of a 10,000 sq ft home upon reappearing. You drive separately for the 2.1 mile distance between 4JX and 80MS
TRIP 2. Within a 15 minute period (1:36pm-2:01pm) you have now driven from 4JX to 80 MS TWICE.
TRIP 3. You leave 80 MS again 23 minutes later
TRIP 4. You return to 80 MS 1 hour and 32 minutes later, only to depart again in a different car 8 minutes later
TRIP 5. You and your boyfriends cell phones magically now ping at 4JX, though you return to 80 MS 20 minutes later, sans both mobile phones
TRIP 6. 4 minutes later, you drive separately from your boyfriend and co-worker, in 3 separate vehicles, 2.1 miles back to 4JX, taking possession of the keys to your co-workers 2001 pick-up truck with you
TRIP 7. 14 minutes later, your boyfriend calls you to return the employees car keys
TRIP 8. 8 minutes and a car switch later, you arrive back at 80 MS
TRIP 9. 3 minutes later, you drive the 2.1 miles back to 4JX
Google Maps

Still with me? Nothing is weird here and it never crosses your mind that today is a different day, Michelle? And your evening?
-It's approx 7pm Friday night on Memorial Day Weekend. Your boyfriend says let's go to the 4th closest Starbucks from home to get a latte and a sandwich in a "creepy area" that was a "crowded place" with fire and police vehicles. Still nothing's off, as you drive passed Starbucks, your destination?
-For the next approximately 31 minutes, you weave your way through the back streets of this "creepy area", while your boyfriend makes 6 stops to remove 'garbage' from the bed of the truck you're in. You open your door to wipe your hands in dirt.
-On one of the last stops, your boyfriend walks directly by your window with an oversized mat and places it against a building.
-At another stop, your boyfriend drops a fed ex envelope down a storm drain, at your feet while your door is open.

If NONE of that made for an odd day, what did you think when there were a bunch of garbage bags dumped on your porch? :rolleyes:
Fotis Dulos found piles of bloody clothes at his house after Jennifer disappeared, says his lawyer | Daily Mail Online

So we have both FD and MT's attorneys stating that there is no clear evidence of the Albany Ave evidence dump. Are we supposed to believe one and not the other? Both?
“I didn’t see him on an avenue discarding material in a clear video,” [Pattis] said.
Jennifer Dulos case: No 'clear video' of Fotis dumping bags, Pattis says

MT's attorney released incomplete Albany Ave video to several media outlets and states:
“Allegations that she assisted in disposing of any items that they claim are relevant to the case is simply untrue,” said Schoenhorn.
New videos released in Troconis case

Would this investigation have cost as much if Troconis cooperated with investigators from first contact? I don't think so. MOO
What cost do you put on 3 interviews of documented MT lies and the research put into following the latest lie/false lead? Most importantly, the time lost in providing Jennifer's family relief is of the most value, and shows no decency or humanity whatsoever on your part. MOO

Is Michelle Troconis REALLY credible in saying that she never knew what her married boyfriend was up to on May 24th? DO BETTER Podcasters. MOO

Timeline source info from top:
Murder Arrest Warrant for Fotis Dulos

Boom!!! You got that right!

Michelle, did you ever wonder why Fotis forgot about his wasterski shave down AFTER Jennifer went missing? Already done for the season? MOO

MAY 16, 2019
142120916_225708775853207_4748469914183513841_n.png

MAY 31, 2019
14220188-7091859-image-m-3_1559350595253.jpg

Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother-of-five is questioned by police | Daily Mail Online

It’s a dried, curled up leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member