Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
which ones did she delete? I have ss of all from the beginning :cool:. I looked earlier and saw the animal slaughter pic, but it was on Sept 28. The coffee pic with the heart on FD's 10.15.19 hearing was still there.
She deleted all her posts on the PS Insta between April 26 and July 1. She did that early on. You will see a gap there. At the beginning there were posts in that time. After that, the suspicious imagery in the posts begins.
The last post before the gap, on April 26 2019 she posted about the “family reunion”. This was the Easter gathering that FD was so upset about because he wanted to have Easter with the kids. MTs family all came to 4JC. I wonder if they were going to help FD and MT smuggle the kids somewhere. Like he had threatened JD he would.

I wonder if that is when the plan to take JD out started hatching. FD had a lot of court filings around that time in the divorce case which must have been costing him billables with KM and he was running out of money. And he must have been frustrated being foiled repeatedly in court. That is also around the time KM is reported to have reached out to a Gun Club member for access to the club-March or April 2019.

MOO

which ones did she delete? I have ss of all from the beginning :cool:. I looked earlier and saw the animal slaughter pic, but it was on Sept 28. The coffee pic with the heart on FD's 10.15.19 hearing was still there.
Note: JDs birthday was on Sept 27 and the family put out a glowing memorial statement to the media that got wide coverage.
On New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos’ 51st birthday, friends and family reflect on their loss
The next day, MT posted the animal slaughter photos.

Note: JDs birthday was on Sept 27 and the family put out a glowing memorial statement to the media that got wide coverage.
On New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos’ 51st birthday, friends and family reflect on their loss

OMG that’s absolutely horrible! I just looked at that slaughtered lamb photo. :( That’s pretty evil...and brazen. Oh and I just found out JD and I shared the same birthday which makes me sad.

Here are some of MT's IG photos with, IMO have meaning. We have a "Vinyard", (yes JD shirt, poor taste on her part), fire, MATE, empanadas (Bread to "wrap"), then there's the one taking an early morning pic waking up in Jennifer's house! I'm not sure if any of these were the ones removed since I don't have access anymore. Fire, coffee, vinyards, etc. She is a sick individual.

Attachments

• empanda bread wrap.jpg
    empanda bread wrap.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 143
  • fire.jpg
    fire.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 144
  • fire1.jpg
    fire1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 142
  • fireplace.jpg
    fireplace.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 144
  • vineyard1.PNG
    vineyard1.PNG
    969.5 KB · Views: 157
  • JD house.PNG
    JD house.PNG
    577.8 KB · Views: 161
  • wood1.PNG
    wood1.PNG
    996.8 KB · Views: 132
Here are some of MT's IG photos with, IMO have meaning. We have a "Vinyard", (yes JD shirt, poor taste on her part), fire, MATE, empanadas (Bread to "wrap"), then there's the one taking an early morning pic waking up in Jennifer's house! I'm not sure if any of these were the ones removed since I don't have access anymore. Fire, coffee, vinyards, etc. She is a sick individual.

There is really something wrong with MT. I cannot understand why Erin Moriarty has taken up her cause.

She was talking about the case on The Murder Squad's podcast. I don't recommend it. They were really loose with the facts, and kept downplaying the amount of blood among other things. They even argued that it could have been from something innocent like a nose bleed? Then how did the blood spatter reach the ceiling? What happened to all those paper towel rolls? The blood on the weathertec, the blood on the pillow, the blood on the knife... Disappointing. Bad reporting in so many ways. Is her family even supposed to be talking to the press, slandering Jennifer? Time for another gag order. MOO

She deleted all her posts on the PS Insta between April 26 and July 1. She did that early on. You will see a gap there. At the beginning there were posts in that time. After that, the suspicious imagery in the posts begins.
The last post before the gap, on April 26 2019 she posted about the “family reunion”. This was the Easter gathering that FD was so upset about because he wanted to have Easter with the kids. MTs family all came to 4JC. I wonder if they were going to help FD and MT smuggle the kids somewhere. Like he had threatened JD he would.

I wonder if that is when the plan to take JD out started hatching. FD had a lot of court filings around that time in the divorce case which must have been costing him billables with KM and he was running out of money. And he must have been frustrated being foiled repeatedly in court. That is also around the time KM is reported to have reached out to a Gun Club member for access to the club-March or April 2019.

MOO
When did you first notice her PS insta and what do you remember about the now-deleted posts?

I suppose I always thought she posted in spurts and was busy pre-planning between April 26-May 24th, and then otherwise detained/distracted between then and July 1. She skipped a month between Feb and March posts, so I just thought her commitment to the business was low-energy. :rolleyes:

As for KM, I've been re-reading his AW and AW3 (FD) and started the search warrants from the beginning (still not even 1/4 through the 400 or so pages). I'm realizing how many things strike me now more than after the initial and subsequent reads. There's a reason for every word, IMO. Will save those thoughts for a future post...too many to condense and still process :eek:. I highly encourage a re-read to all again (to everyone, not directed at you). Anyway, as it pertains to this response, KM's phone first pinged the tower that services the Windsor rod & Gun on March 29th, 2019 (1:09pm-1:43pm). Thinking it was to walk the grounds/scope a spot because it doesn't seem like nearly enough time to dig a 'human grave' size hole without heavy machinery. Plus, the coordinates of the spot were at the back end of the property.

MOO
https://newcanaanite.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Kent-Mawhinney-arrest-warrant.pdf

She was talking about the case on The Murder Squad's podcast. I don't recommend it. They were really loose with the facts, and kept downplaying the amount of blood among other things. They even argued that it could have been from something innocent like a nose bleed? Then how did the blood spatter reach the ceiling? What happened to all those paper towel rolls? The blood on the weathertec, the blood on the pillow, the blood on the knife... Disappointing. Bad reporting in so many ways. Is her family even supposed to be talking to the press, slandering Jennifer? Time for another gag order. MOO

and didn't she say MT doesn't photograph well and looks better in person.
kind of odd for a reporter to say.

Yes, there was some odd and unnecessary cattiness too. Her bias was on full display. Heavily implying that people only care about Jennifer because she was wealthy and pretty... Forgetting that she's also a mother of five who was known in her community and went missing while just going about her daily life and trying to take care of her kids. And other comments that just don't hold any water and aren't worth repeating IMO.

Erin Moriarty’s “My Life of Crime”. Wait-I have to confirm if that’s where it is-

Erin also released a new podcast a couple of days ago -- where she attempted to completely leave out KM's arrest (until the interviewers reminded her) and takes a page out of J Shoenhorn playbook that MT is the alone target because the CT state attorney needs a conviction for his wealthy constituents.

Winter Distraction: The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos with Erin Moriarty

Yes, JD's birthday is etched for me. MT's 'birthday' instagram statement was lost on me as far as timing, before you called it out as being the day after the slaughter pic. A bit of a pattern for MT considering the timing of her first public statement 2 days before the 1st anniversary of Jennifer's disappearance. Too many of those to believe her 'statements' are just coincidence and IMO, in extremely poor taste and utterly tone deaf. Certainly says a lot about her. MOO

Summary of the days leading up to the 1 year anniversary here:
Jennifer Dulos went missing one year ago, many questions remain | fox61.com

Yes -- also tried to paint FD as being dishonest with MT about being separated from his wife blah, blah, when MT moved to CT. Erin allegedly talks to MT via her attorney Jon S. IMO, Erin's slant is disgusting.

Yes -- also tried to paint FD as being dishonest with MT about being separated from his wife blah, blah, when MT moved to CT. Erin allegedly talks to MT via her attorney Jon S. IMO, Erin's slant is disgusting.
Sounds like EM is behind on Websleuth's. It's ALL here. Funny how she missed the documented timing of MT's photo with FD and 2 of his children in June 2016, while MT was also married. If FD was separated, why did 123 Hunter Dr even come into the picture and why didn't MT move directly in with FD when she arrived with her child in CT? OHHHH right, because Jennifer still lived in the marital home and no papers had been filed yet. A quick check of the CT court website would've solved that mystery. MOO

I wonder if Erin M. is a friend of JS? Anybody know?

I have seen almost everything Erin M has done, and never has she commented on a person’s prettiness or lack of it, so I wonder why it matters?

Given that Jon S's first career was media, I would not be surprised. I'm sure Jon loves the added attention for himself too. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces