Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In an in-depth interview with Hearst Connecticut Media, Perry explained his examination of the property and shared exclusive photos and videos of the locations where he discovered the anomalies....
The 73-year-old Perry believes Jennifer Dulos’ mother, Gloria Farber, alerted state police to his services...
Perry said he was told that while Fotis Dulos was trying to sell the house after his wife vanished, he asked surveyors about the possibility of future owners constructing a pool at the wood line that abutted a land trust parcel. “He wanted to know if anyone would be able to dig the area up,”
Perry said he identified four areas at the wood line that showed anomalies or some disruption of the soil. He spotted a fifth location under a staircase in the basement of the home that he believes is likely a long pipe.
Perry said he designated each of the five locations as “low probability” for the presence of a body or human remains. Perry said there was evidence the areas had been disturbed, but he determined there likely was not a body buried there based on the readings on his machine...
Troconis told police Fotis Dulos spent time that day in the yard setting up stakes so people couldn't walk on the "newly seeded" grass, the warrants state. The warrants do not say what part of the yard Fotis Dulos had been working on or if police had checked the area as part of the investigation.

‘Bone Finder’: Questions about pool raised suspicion about Dulos property - CTInsider.com

940x0.jpg

940x0.jpg
I agree with others that these spots should be more thoroughly checked out.

Is the basement location anywhere near the base of a fireplace for the house? When I was going through the real estate photos for 80MS this week, after having been away for a while, the images with all the fires in the fireplaces in the listing reminded me a lot of the repeated fire photos that MT posted on her IG while FD was still alive, along with a lot of other really cryptic posts that were likely coded communication to FD (in court it was revealed that they were communicating against the no-contact order).
Maybe not specific detailed communication, but signals that she was still on board, like the heart shape in the cappuccino on his court date; the gruesome flayed asadoro photos of whole split dead animals on a fire spit on JDs birthday; the cryptic plagiarism out of scientific journals, etc. Now we know she was vying for his attention and trying to ensure they were still on the same team, as AC had moved in with FD and displaced her.
So worth giving a look at anything that might be liked to fire (including MIRA). Could also be her trying to throw off LE, too, of course.

FDs questions about digging for a pool behind 80MS are also extremely suspicious. Along with the stakes for the "newly planted grass" he put out that afternoon. Clearly wanted to keep people off of there.

As others have said, he had a LOT of time at that property that afternoon, and ample time to have it all prepped very well in advance. MT said he was in the basement, always wondered what he was doing in the basement.

Well worth digging into, literally. Burial in cement is not uncommon.

MOO.

Is the basement location anywhere near the base of a fireplace for the house? When I was going through the real estate photos for 80MS this week, after having been away for a while, the images with all the fires in the fireplaces in the listing reminded me a lot of the repeated fire photos that MT posted on her IG while FD was still alive, along with a lot of other really cryptic posts that were likely coded communication to FD (in court it was revealed that they were communicating against the no-contact order).
Maybe not specific detailed communication, but signals that she was still on board, like the heart shape in the cappuccino on his court date; the gruesome flayed asadoro photos of whole split dead animals on a fire spit on JDs birthday; the cryptic plagiarism out of scientific journals, etc. Now we know she was vying for his attention and trying to ensure they were still on the same team, as AC had moved in with FD and displaced her.
So worth giving a look at anything that might be liked to fire (including MIRA). Could also be her trying to throw off LE, too, of course.

FDs questions about digging for a pool behind 80MS are also extremely suspicious. Along with the stakes for the "newly planted grass" he put out that afternoon. Clearly wanted to keep people off of there.

As others have said, he had a LOT of time at that property that afternoon, and ample time to have it all prepped very well in advance. MT said he was in the basement, always wondered what he was doing in the basement.

MOO.
I started following this case after some of those IG posts. Holy cow, those are unbelievable. At least insensitive and more probably wicked.

I don’t like that new concrete area either, in appearance as well as for the same reasons you and @Megnut have stated:

(1) In one of her interviews with LE, MT referred to FD working in the basement when they were there on the afternoon of 5/24 (an odd admission, but one that seems designed to separate her culpability for what happened there from FD’s and to continue to project an image of unintentionally caught up in something she didn't know she was part of);

(2) FD and MT would have had nearly unlimited time before 5/24 to prepare the area for whatever they planned to do there; and

(3) They’d still have had access after 5/24 as well, if they decided they needed to move evidence from that spot to some other spot.

Beyond the concerns that JFD’s remains could be there now or could have been there at one time, I don’t like anything at all about that area under the stairway.

The framing looks like it has several elements which undermine its integrity. The right side appears to be sitting right upon the edge of the old concrete slab/flooring, so its own foundation is dependent upon how well that new concrete pour beside it holds up. The new pour looks like it went in after the 2x4 framework was constructed because it appears there is concrete that spilled onto the base boards, which was wiped off but left residue. If there is anything under that new pour that causes it to sink (e.g., decomposing remains and related gases – sorry to be so graphic), that framework beside it will probably eventually sink too.

There are huge gaps between the horizontal board on the underside of the stairs and where it is toenailed into the 2x4 framing on the left side and into the blocking on the 2x4 framing on the right of that under-stair area. And there is half a nail sloppily poking out of the top of it.

The single 1x4 (about 4’ long) propped up on the left side under the horizontal board behind that is shoddy, warped, looks wedged in rather than nailed in, and looks like it has no structural integrity at all; it’s like a 4’ long, warped, broken down shim. So why is it there? There might possibly be another, even less integral one back along the left side at the back wall. Are those supposed to support anything?

Does that look like job quality you’d expect in a luxury home? It sure doesn’t to me, even if it is in the basement.

Also, what kind of contractor leaves behind those cylindrical iron supporting posts? Those are the kind of posts that might have been used to provide temporary support under structure above as someone removed and replaced the 2x4 lumber-construction framework that is to provide permanent support. The circular whitish round shape about 6 inches in on the new pour looks like it might have been where at least one of those cylindrical iron posts stood, but why, if the pour went in after the 2x4 framework did?

And that steel strapping? Is that just a loose piece dropped on the floor, or does the other end go beneath that new pour? What would that be for?

Every level above is as sound as the supporting structure below. If I were buying that place, I’d want someone who knows what they are doing (a structural engineer, or at the very least a home inspector who had been a quality contractor), to evaluate this area. There are big cracks visible in the old concrete slab/flooring nearby that new pour. If this area is supposed to support anything above, the new pour and this structured framework surrounding it would raise concerns for me until I got assurances from someone who has the experience and judgment to determine that they are sound and is willing to stand behind that assurance.

That new concrete pour that looks approximately grave-sized with poor-quality 2x4 framework surrounding it is just weird – anywhere. In this house, it is not just weird; it’s highly suspect.

MOO.
Are there screenshots of those MT IG posts ? If so - could you please share ?

Interesting, isn’t it, that she deleted those particular photos, but left up the others? Does that not imply that there was something wrong with those photos?
which ones did she delete? I have ss of all from the beginning :cool:. I looked earlier and saw the animal slaughter pic, but it was on Sept 28. The coffee pic with the heart on FD's 10.15.19 hearing was still there.

Oops-I guess I didn’t know what I was looking for!
The only thing I noticed today that was different is that MT stopped following Fore Group and Fd. Pretty sure those unfollows happened after fd gassed himself, though have to check my ss for the last time I saw her following him (and vice versa).

I agree with @sleuth66 that MT was communicating with fd by 'code', and I believe Colangelo that they were communicating directly.
MOO

Last edited:
You're looking at MT's insta...the coded communication was on Patagonia Styles insta. She didn't start the PR insta account until hiring her new atty.

MOO

I am really stupid today-of course it wasn’t her PR insta account! Good thing I am home from work for the day and not going out into the snow right now!

Found this article relating to possibility of detecting decomposing remains buried under concrete through drilling a tiny hole and inserting a tube to pull out the air below and testing for nitrogen-containing compounds (from decomposition) that react with the chemical ninhydrin.

New Technique Finds Buried Bodies Better

The article is ten years old and related to tests done on decomposing rats. It says the compounds were detectable for months from the decomposing rats. Tests were still to come on human remains.

Here is a more recent article in which a similar "air sniffing" technology is used to detect cadaverine chemicals in shipping containers:

Sniffing Out Corpses and Other Signs of Trouble

I have not yet found any newer information, so I have no idea if tests have been conducted yet on below-ground human remains and if so, how long after death such compounds might be detected.

I would think it would be dependent upon the typical temperature of the area as well as what the remains might be wrapped or buried in. I do believe I've also read somewhere in the course of following this case that, while some believe lime hastens decomposition or deters animal detection of it, in fact it often slows decomposition, so if lime was used in this case, that could also be a factor.

Seems a low-cost, but productive method for searching without having to deconstruct built areas first and useful where GPR may run into problems for one reason or another.

APPROVED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES/PROFILES

Suspect (as officially named by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Paraphrasing is okay, but direct quotes, copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by their Friends on these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Do not link to a victim or suspect's social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

.Police Search Property of Missing CT Mom's Dead Husband
"I check for anomalies in the ground or ground disturbance and there were four areas that I checked that had ground disturbance in it. I was looking for some sort of indication, like a skull or some bones or something like that, that would give off something on the scan and I saw nothing there at all."

Investigators also searched inside the house, including the basement.

"We then went into the house, there was an anomaly about 18 inches in the ground and the anomaly was elongated, it looked like it could have been a grave but I think it was a pipe," Perry told Fox61.

Investigators may return to search the woods surrounding the property, Fox61 reports.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member