Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Schoenhorn’s real reason he does not want one trial for MT is because if there are three separate trials, he can drag out each
pre-trial, trial and anything else he can for as long as he can. That all equals to three separate trials, more money! Money he wants for his pocket. One trial he won’t make as much money. JMOO

Jon Schoenhorn’s real reason he does not want one trial for MT is because if there are three separate trials, he can drag out each
pre-trial, trial and anything else he can for as long as he can. That all equals to three separate trials, more money! Money he wants for his pocket. One trial he won’t make as much money. JMOO

Ah....There is another picture that I believe showed MT. The following is from the second arrest warrant. The picture is unclear, but I'll look for the clearer shot I remember. Ii also believe that M Troconis told LE she was with FD.
View attachment 282479View attachment 282479

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/wp-con.../2019/09/Dulos-Press-Release-with-Warrant.pdf
I went back and read the motion- so JS isn't arguing that MT isn't in the front passenger seat.

He is claiming that Kimball LIED in the warrant because it said" the photo shows a man and a woman in a dark SUV making an ATM transaction."
"Kimball knew full well that [the photo] shows Dulos alone making the transaction while the defendant was merely a front seat passenger."
Case dismissed because Kimball didn't get his clause straight, go directly to high school English class and do not pass go!

So, semantic grammatical grounds to dismiss the case. MT was only in the front seat while FD made the transaction, just like she had gum on her finger and was talking to Petu when she opened the door while FD stashed the license plates in the drain. No idea why they were at an ATM and then went to the car wash, just a few days after JD has been missing and not returned, and still not making any connection when police are questioning her.

No matter that Russell Speeders had just recently called on her phone to let them know the Tacoma was ready; she told police she had no idea why Russell Speeders would call, even though JD had been missing and she had just been to talk with her lawyer, never thought to question odd little things like this I guess.

So she gets a strange call from a car wash that she doesn't know anything about, and then somehow she ended up as a passenger at the ATM and then at said car wash right after that, she had no idea where she was or why.

No wonder they put her on drug testing when she was initially arrested.

MOO.

Can you read what the "bag of ____" that she took to warehouse at 9:00 am was?

This could have been her friend's purse that MT returned on the morning of the 24th. Her friend was at the party on the night of the 23rd and left her purse at 4jx. This is the first I've read who it could have been who left their purse at the house. Was this just another part of MT's alibi or did her friend truly forget her purse? JMO

I went back and read the motion- so JS isn't arguing that MT isn't in the front passenger seat.

He is claiming that Kimball LIED in the warrant because it said" the photo shows a man and a woman in a dark SUV making an ATM transaction."
"Kimball knew full well that [the photo] shows Dulos alone making the transaction while the defendant was merely a front seat passenger."
Case dismissed because Kimball didn't get his clause straight, go directly to high school English class and do not pass go!

So, semantic grammatical grounds to dismiss the case. MT was only in the front seat while FD made the transaction, just like she had gum on her finger and was talking to Petu when she opened the door while FD stashed the license plates in the drain. No idea why they were at an ATM and then went to the car wash, just a few days after JD has been missing and not returned, and still not making any connection when police are questioning her.

No matter that Russell Speeders had just recently called on her phone to let them know the Tacoma was ready; she told police she had no idea why Russell Speeders would call, even though JD had been missing and she had just been to talk with her lawyer, never thought to question odd little things like this I guess.

So she gets a strange call from a car wash that she doesn't know anything about, and then somehow she ended up as a passenger at the ATM and then at said car wash right after that, she had no idea where she was or why.

No wonder they put her on drug testing when she was initially arrested.

MOO.
She was confuse-ed?

Another interesting (?) tidbit from the phone log and activity summary....
Troconis's daughter called her at 12:59 A.M. There was a thunderstorm.
Michelle said she slept with her daughter. (Daughter afraid in the big house with thunder?)
MT adds to her script that she went to the bedroom and showered with FD. (more truth from the fair damsel?)

Was the daughter taught not to enter FD and MT's bedroom....it's easier to call if you're frightened of thunder at 13. Beats me...

Can't believe J. Schoenhorn puts this kind of information out for all to read...now.

Michelle said she slept with her daughter. (Daughter afraid in the big house with thunder?)
MT adds to her script that she went to the bedroom and showered with FD. (more truth from the fair damsel?)

Was the daughter taught not to enter FD and MT's bedroom....it's easier to call if you're frightened of thunder at 13. Beats me...

Can't believe J. Schoenhorn puts this kind of information out for all to read...now.

Okay. Let me get this straight.
MT is sleeping in Jennifer's bed.
Her daughter who is sleeping in one of the Dulos children's beds in the 14,000 sq ft house, calls her mother at 1 am in fear of a thunder storm.
Her mother then comforts her in her bed.
Then left to shower with FD in the morning?
In Jennifer's shower?
MOO

Things not in the Activity Log or the Cell Phone Log: (ETA: Exhibits G and H in recent motions; aka "Alibi Scripts" in AW)

7:29 to 8:22 am: KM supposedly at FORE Group offices (evidenced by presence of his cellphone)

The logs have MT leaving at 7:20 to drive her daughter to school and then back home at 8:12. So, if the times given on her Activity Log were accurate, she would almost entirely have missed KM's presence at the FORE Group offices that day.

8:24 am: Prearranged call from AT comes into FD's cellphone and supposedly MT answers but hears only static.

The logs have MT arriving home from taking her daughter to school at 8:12 and then making an omelette at 8:30. So, to make her timelines work with those given in her interview with LE, she arrives home and then up to the FORE Group offices where she happens to see KM sitting or standing there at the table on which FD's cellphone is placed before KM leaves at 8:22 and then she happens to pick up the phone call from AT which she says KM was there for and which he asks or encourages her to pick up (even though his phone supposedly left the offices at 8:22) and then another quick jog back over to the main house to make an omelette starting 6 minutes after she'd picked up the odd staticky call from AT (presumably without bothering to look where FD might be if he wanted to know about that call or if he wanted to know KM had departed).

1:36 pm: Surveillance captures MT driving Jeep and FD driving FD's Suburban both arriving at 80 MS Rd, one behind the other. FD's cellphone activates at 80 MS Rd starting at 1:37 pm.

The logs have MT at 4JC from noon until 3:00, except for some trips back and forth to deliver cleaning supplies to 80 MS Rd. The logs say she had lunch with Fotis at 4JC, but in her interviews, she shifts that time around considerably within that timeframe from noon until 1:30 or so. So, how is it that they both arrived together at 80 MS Rd?

2:01 pm: (shortly after an incoming call from FD at 1:53) MT arrives at 80 MS Rd a second time in the Jeep, coming from direction of 4JC. And while she is there...
2:13 pm: Text exchange between FD and PG where PG is asked his ETA to 4JC and PG responds 4:30.
2:24 pm: Jeep is surveilled departing 80 MS Rd, turning NB toward 4JC.
3:55 pm: Jeep is surveilled returning to 80 MS Rd.

This obvious coordination (before the Jeep's 2:24 to 3:55 trip away from 80 MS Rd) to determine time available before PG shows up in Farmington area is completely missing from the activity log. Note that during this trip away, there are two very brief incoming calls to MT's phone from FD's at 3:16 pm (1 minute) and at 3:35 pm (36 seconds). But there are no surveilled arrivals of the Jeep at 80 MS Rd until later, at 3:55 (despite the claim of multiple back and forth trips to deliver cleaning supplies).

Interesting, she slept in her daughter’s room but in the interview with LE she claims they were up at 6:40 am. How would she know what time FD awoke if she slept in her daughter’s room? The weather should be checked to confirm the thunderstorm activities around the 1-2 am timeframe. Moo

Farmington Weather History for May 24, 2019

12:36 am
Fri, May 24
wt-22.svg
64 °F Thundershowers. Mostly cloudy. 6 mph ↑ 90% 29.77 "Hg 10 mi
12:53 am
wt-17.svg
65 °F Overcast. 3 mph ↑ 87% 29.77 "Hg 10 mi
1:10 am
wt-20.svg
65 °F Heavy rain. Mostly cloudy. 13 mph ↑ 85% 29.78 "Hg 2 mi
Weather in May 2019 in Farmington, Connecticut, USA

Help me out here Sleuth.
Where are you seeing this?

Not sure if other networks released photo but Fox61 did not:

HARTFORD, Connecticut — Editor's note: Due to some personal information in the evidence, FOX61 has decided not to release those specific images.

Michelle Troconis' lawyer, Jon Schoenhorn, filed a motion to dismiss charges on the accusations the police-filed warrant contains "falsehoods, recklessly disregarded the truth, and omitted material facts." Schoenhorn argues this negated probable cause.
'I didn't do it' | New video released of Michelle Troconis interrogation by police | fox61.com

Help me out here Sleuth.
Where are you seeing this?
Sorry, the link was in the OP that I was replying to.
Here it is:
Troconis gasped when detectives pulled out a photo of a bloody pillow found in the trash by a vagrant in Hartford and said it was stained with the blood of Jennifer Dulos. “No, no I don’t know anything about that pillow,” she said.
'I didn't do it': Michelle Troconis proclaims innocence in Jennifer Dulos case in newly released video interview

What a desperate attempt by JS! He obviously retrieved her ENGLISH alibi scripts from her former attorney to share in a
Farmington Weather History for May 24, 2019

12:36 am
Fri, May 24
wt-22.svg
64 °F Thundershowers. Mostly cloudy. 6 mph ↑ 90% 29.77 "Hg 10 mi
12:53 am
wt-17.svg
65 °F Overcast. 3 mph ↑ 87% 29.77 "Hg 10 mi
1:10 am
wt-20.svg
65 °F Heavy rain. Mostly cloudy. 13 mph ↑ 85% 29.78 "Hg 2 mi
Weather in May 2019 in Farmington, Connecticut, USA

@sds71 You really are the best... I was just about to do that and you are sooo on it! Thank you!!!

HARTFORD, Connecticut — Editor's note: Due to some personal information in the evidence, FOX61 has decided not to release those specific images.

Michelle Troconis' lawyer, Jon Schoenhorn, filed a motion to dismiss charges on the accusations the police-filed warrant contains "falsehoods, recklessly disregarded the truth, and omitted material facts." Schoenhorn argues this negated probable cause.
'I didn't do it' | New video released of Michelle Troconis interrogation by police | fox61.com
I think Fox61 decided not to release the images of the "alibi scripts" because there was personal info about MT communication with her daughter in those.
I don't think that the picture of the bloody pillow is in circulation (was not attached to the warrant).
JS is asking for the photo of the bloody pillow is what I understand (a color copy, to boot). Apparently it shocked and upset MT, she gasped when she saw it.
'I didn't do it': Michelle Troconis proclaims innocence in Jennifer Dulos case in newly released video interview

Things not in the Activity Log or the Cell Phone Log: (ETA: Exhibits G and H in recent motions; aka "Alibi Scripts" in AW)

7:29 to 8:22 am: KM supposedly at FORE Group offices (evidenced by presence of his cellphone)

The logs have MT leaving at 7:20 to drive her daughter to school and then back home at 8:12. So, if the times given on her Activity Log were accurate, she would almost entirely have missed KM's presence at the FORE Group offices that day.

8:24 am: Prearranged call from AT comes into FD's cellphone and supposedly MT answers but hears only static.

The logs have MT arriving home from taking her daughter to school at 8:12 and then making an omelette at 8:30. So, to make her timelines work with those given in her interview with LE, she arrives home and then up to the FORE Group offices where she happens to see KM sitting or standing there at the table on which FD's cellphone is placed before KM leaves at 8:22 and then she happens to pick up the phone call from AT which she says KM was there for and which he asks or encourages her to pick up (even though his phone supposedly left the offices at 8:22) and then another quick jog back over to the main house to make an omelette starting 6 minutes after she'd picked up the odd staticky call from AT (presumably without bothering to look where FD might be if he wanted to know about that call or if he wanted to know KM had departed).

1:36 pm: Surveillance captures MT driving Jeep and FD driving FD's Suburban both arriving at 80 MS Rd, one behind the other. FD's cellphone activates at 80 MS Rd starting at 1:37 pm.

The logs have MT at 4JC from noon until 3:00, except for some trips back and forth to deliver cleaning supplies to 80 MS Rd. The logs say she had lunch with Fotis at 4JC, but in her interviews, she shifts that time around considerably within that timeframe from noon until 1:30 or so. So, how is it that they both arrived together at 80 MS Rd?

2:01 pm: (shortly after an incoming call from FD at 1:53) MT arrives at 80 MS Rd a second time in the Jeep, coming from direction of 4JC. And while she is there...
2:13 pm: Text exchange between FD and PG where PG is asked his ETA to 4JC and PG responds 4:30.
2:24 pm: Jeep is surveilled departing 80 MS Rd, turning NB toward 4JC.
3:55 pm: Jeep is surveilled returning to 80 MS Rd.

This obvious coordination (before the Jeep's 2:24 to 3:55 trip away from 80 MS Rd) to determine time available before PG shows up in Farmington area is completely missing from the activity log. Note that during this trip away, there are two very brief incoming calls to MT's phone from FD's at 3:16 pm (1 minute) and at 3:35 pm (36 seconds). But there are no surveilled arrivals of the Jeep at 80 MS Rd until later, at 3:55 (despite the claim of multiple back and forth trips to deliver cleaning supplies).
So we are to extrapolate that there is one hour and 31 minutes unaccounted for. 2:24 til 3:55.
Stunning, IMO.
Where were they?

Interesting, she slept in her daughter’s room but in the interview with LE she claims they were up at 6:40 am. How would she know what time FD awoke if she slept in her daughter’s room? The weather should be checked to confirm the thunderstorm activities around the 1-2 am timeframe. Moo
Also, does she usually sleep in her daughter's room? Why that night? Because of the thunderstorm? So she sleeps in her daughter's room but sex showers with FD? And then there is no surveillance showing FD leaving 4JC if I recall, one of the "mysteries".
Was she hoping that sleeping in her daughter's room would give her a further alibi??
This is a bit gross in my view.
MOO.

You’re right MT, the assertion is that you didn’t do it... you just helped with the planning and cover-up. Of course you were upset during questioning when you realized that you both were not getting away with it, as, in my opinion, FD promised.

You also lied and admitted you lied. So now here we are... boyfriend committed suicide after he moved on very swiftly to a live-in girlfriend AC and all the while you are stuck with an ankle monitor left to face the music.

Consequences my dear. I know you can’t fit your boot on to coach your daughter but 5 young children no longer have their loving mother. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1