Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 112-page motion details the argument discussing everything of Kent Mahwinney to omission of material facts from the affidavit. Schoenhorn also released multiple pictures associated with the motion.
'I didn't do it' | New video released of Michelle Troconis interrogation by police | fox61.com

All of these motions and the released photos, etc. are obviously handpicked.
Upon reading them, I am not left screaming poor, innocent MT.
Attorney Bowman was present with her at each interview.
If she is being mistreated or her words were misconstrued, why didn't he object?
Why didn't Michelle?
It appears that Attorney S is simply trying to influence the future jury pool about LE and blame them for MT's actions and statements.
His objections are a real stretch....

Please note, the bottom of the Zoom screen shows 2 MTs. So Mother/Sister Marisela and Michelle are Both on the call.

We also see that each person on the screen is stationary and does not move the current speaker to the middle.

Again, this is only the setup on the Monitor in the Court Room. Other participants are able to set their own settings for their own device.

IMO.

Not Mother-she is “Mami A”, not “Mami T”

All of these motions and the released photos, etc. are obviously handpicked.
Upon reading them, I am not left screaming poor, innocent MT.
Attorney Bowman was present with her at each interview.
If she is being mistreated or her words were misconstrued, why didn't he object?
Why didn't Michelle?
It appears that Attorney S is simply trying to influence the future jury pool about LE and blame them for MT's actions and statements.
His objections are a real stretch....

I agree with this assessment. And why are we supposed to put a lot of weight on her denial that she did anything? Everybody, but EVERYBODY says they “didn’t do it”! Maybe she was crying because she doesn’t want to go to prison (who does??)

Rather look stupid than being one so rather ask:
What cases are asked to be combined in this hearing posted above?

"We just lost the judge" lol
Combine/consolidate. Here you go:

Chief State’s Attorney Richard J. Colangelo Jr. contends that the three separate cases filed against Michelle Troconis have “cross-admissible” evidence and it would serve “judicial economy” to consolidate the cases.

Attorney objects to consolidating cases in Jennifer Dulos homicide

Also, please check out the MEDIA thread for a good history of the case.

Jon Schoenhorn says it’s too early in the pretrial process and there are too many outstanding motions to consolidate the cases, which he says could prejudice his client at trial.

But it's not too early to have the cases moved to Hartford from Stamford Superior Court?

I see Judge Blawie had the same question!!

Omelette for breakfast.

Pastel de papa for lunch (main ingredients eggs, potatoes, ground beef).

Starbucks for dinner (At day's end they typically have left...frozen egg sandwiches and egg bites for heating in the quick oven, not so much the refrigerated protein boxes or panini sandwiches).

How many eat half a dozen eggs in a typical day?

Combine/consolidate. Here you go:

Chief State’s Attorney Richard J. Colangelo Jr. contends that the three separate cases filed against Michelle Troconis have “cross-admissible” evidence and it would serve “judicial economy” to consolidate the cases.

Attorney objects to consolidating cases in Jennifer Dulos homicide

Also, please check out the MEDIA thread for a good history of the case.
Thanks and I'll do my homework.

Those charges are most definitely going to intertwine at some point so it would serve procedural economy to joint them, question is how much they differ and if there could be contradictory evidence or theory of the cases in either side (probably not)
IME and Opinion.

Omelette for breakfast.

Starbucks for dinner (At day's end they typically have left...frozen egg sandwiches and egg bites for heating in the quick oven, not so much the refrigerated protein boxes or panini sandwiches).

I am still stuck on MT writing out the (whatever) script in English, rather than Spanish

Omelette for breakfast.

People who take statins. :D
MOO.

I agree with this assessment. And why are we supposed to put a lot of weight on her denial that she did anything? Everybody, but EVERYBODY says they “didn’t do it”! Maybe she was crying because she doesn’t want to go to prison (who does??)
um, so let's see, JS wants the charges dismissed because MT said she didn't do it? 18 whole times? I mean isn't that what the "not guilty" plea is for?
For all the T clan (like Dulos clan before them) wailing about the criminal justice system, one might expect that they understand that saying you didn't do it doesn't mean the charges should be dropped.

Now we know what the photo was they showed her, there is a photo of the bloody pillow.

JS is pulling this just to get the quick clip of MT sobbing like a victimized princess out into the media and get the headlines "MT told police "she didn't do it".
Plus letting everyone look at the alibi scripts in advance too, see how innocent they are? Just MT doing her thing eating her omelettes and selling her rugs (ha).
Trial by media, just like NP.
And delay tactics, as well.

With the release of the FD photo, JS is going to try to put all the energy onto pinning it on FD and making MT out to be an innocent victim bystander. It was all FD, see he was the one taking the money out of the bank at the drive through!

I predict that more will be coming, casting MT as the victim. Wait for it....

MOO

um, so let's see, JS wants the charges dismissed because MT said she didn't do it? 18 whole times? I mean isn't that what the "not guilty" plea is for?
For all the T clan (like Dulos clan before them) wailing about the criminal justice system, one might expect that they understand that saying you didn't do it doesn't mean the charges should be dropped.

Now we know what the photo was they showed her, there is a photo of the bloody pillow.

JS is pulling this just to get the quick clip of MT sobbing like a victimized princess out into the media and get the headlines "MT told police "she didn't do it".
Plus letting everyone look at the alibi scripts in advance too, see how innocent they are? Just MT doing her thing eating her omelettes and selling her rugs (ha).
Trial by media, just like NP.
And delay tactics, as well.

With the release of the FD photo, JS is going to try to put all the energy onto pinning it on FD and making MT out to be an innocent victim bystander. It was all FD, see he was the one taking the money out of the bank at the drive through!

I predict that more will be coming, casting MT as the victim. Wait for it....

MOO
Yes... the lowly victim whose civil rights were constantly violated. She was forced to speak and write in English. She was forced to wear a GPS ankle monitor that did not accommodate her favorite ski boots -- and how dare they issue her a monitor that wasn't waterproof. It's.... a, ah, a travesty of justice.

So let's dismiss the charges, now.

BTW, how many times has JLS ever said the words innocent and MT in the same sentence?

Ah....There is another picture that I believe showed MT. The following is from the second arrest warrant. The picture is unclear, but I'll look for the clearer shot I remember. I also believe that M Troconis told LE she was with FD.
upload_2021-2-3_16-10-43.pngupload_2021-2-3_16-10-43.png

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/wp-con.../2019/09/Dulos-Press-Release-with-Warrant.pdf

Last edited:
Ah....There is another picture that I believe showed MT. The following is from the second arrest warrant. The picture is unclear, but I'll look for the clearer shot I remember. Ii also believe that M Troconis told LE she was with FD.
View attachment 282479View attachment 282479

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/wp-con.../2019/09/Dulos-Press-Release-with-Warrant.pdf

And look at clever JLS! How very selective of him to release the photo where FD takes up the frame of the driver's window -- blocking his passenger from view.

Ah....There is another picture that I believe showed MT. The following is from the second arrest warrant. The picture is unclear, but I'll look for the clearer shot I remember. Ii also believe that M Troconis told LE she was with FD.

She’s in the car with Bowman in this pic but since she’s built like Flat Stanley she’s kind of hard to see.
https://twitter.com/KristenNBCCT/status/1137074035035201537?s=20

Attachments

• E2C92965-E9C2-44A3-BB9D-8BEF5211B045.jpeg
    E2C92965-E9C2-44A3-BB9D-8BEF5211B045.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

And MTs cellphone was located at Russell Speeders at that time too per the warrant. So if she wasn't in the passenger seat where was she, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces