Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FULL HEARING HERE!

Please note, the bottom of the Zoom screen shows 2 MTs. So Mother/Sister Marisela and Michelle are Both on the call.

We also see that each person on the screen is stationary and does not move the current speaker to the middle.

Again, this is only the setup on the Monitor in the Court Room. Other participants are able to set their own settings for their own device.

IMO.

Names are changeable on Zoom and sometimes even Required to be changed.

For work, I am required to change it to my first name first and my last name second since everyone is called by their first name at work.

For Church, we are required to change it to the last name first and add the number of people watching the same screen of the service with us.

In addition, Zoom automatically lists us in alphabetical order by the first letter or first number if a phone number. Some people forget to change the Name and if they are using their phone, it will show the phone number in place of a name until they change it.

IMO.
3A98EE60-DBF3-4C4D-8252-C418D71F841E.jpeg
Looks like there are two “MT” attendees.

Names are changeable on Zoom and sometimes even Required to be changed.

For work, I am required to change it to my first name first and my last name second since everyone is called by their first name at work.

For Church, we are required to change it to the last name first and add the number of people watching the same screen of the service with us.

In addition, Zoom automatically lists us in alphabetical order by the first letter or first number if a phone number. Some people forget to change the Name and if they are using their phone, it will show the phone number in place of a name until they change it.

IMO.
View attachment 282454
Looks like there are two “MT” attendees.

I'm watching the hearing and listening to Counsel Shoenhorn and let me say I'm impressed in a good way, professionally speaking, with the way he's presenting his objections.
This will be a difficult one.

ETA: and it's gone "there's no dumpsters"...sure
I'm sorry but I disagree his objections are strong and this will be a difficult one! Most following this case and the docs know he's not bereft of information as he alleges. The AWA's are very detailed. MOO

See link for video clip of MT crying, pleading--"..I didn't do anything..."

Marissa Alter[URL='https://twitter.com/MarissaAlter']@MarissaAlter[/URL]

UPDATE: Here's a video clip from when Michelle Troconis was interrogated by police regarding Jennifer Dulos' disappearance & presumed death. It was included as an exhibit in a new motion, again asking for some of Troconis' charges to be dropped & requesting a Franks hrg
@News12CT
https://twitter.com/i/status/1357037342742216712

10:44 AM · Feb 3, 2021·Twitter Web App

See link for video clip of MT crying, pleading--"..I didn't do anything..."

Marissa Alter@MarissaAlter

UPDATE: Here's a video clip from when Michelle Troconis was interrogated by police regarding Jennifer Dulos' disappearance & presumed death. It was included as an exhibit in a new motion, again asking for some of Troconis' charges to be dropped & requesting a Franks hrg
@News12CT
https://twitter.com/i/status/1357037342742216712

10:44 AM · Feb 3, 2021·Twitter Web App

I am quite certain that she believes she didn’t do anything, by her definition. I guess it remains to be seen.

I am quite certain that she believes she didn’t do anything, by her definition. I guess it remains to be seen.

Ahhh....she sure is an actress! MT spoke and understood English very well. With all these videos clips of the English speaking MT what does her lawyer have to say now that we and the courts can all see that!?

FULL HEARING HERE!

Well...I not sure that Attorney Schoenhorn clearly explained his objections, but he does have difficulty understanding written emails, directions, etc. And, he does know how to chew gum:

Here's an excerpt for the rules for virtual hearing:
Courtroom Rules and Behavior. Even though the hearing or proceeding is not in a courtroom, it is still a court proceeding. The same formal rules followed in a physical courtroom are also followed in the Virtual Courtroom. Speak to the judge, court staff, attorneys and other parties as if you were in a physical courtroom. Note, it is unnecessary to stand for the judge when he or she enters the hearing or when addressing the judge. Do not smoke or vape. Do not eat or chew gum. Do not answer calls or texts during the proceeding. Do not speak to others in the room with you or walk away from the camera.

https://jud.ct.gov/remotejustice/Docs/Quick_Ref_Guide_Remote_Hearings.pdf?v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member