Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, the link was in the OP that I was replying to.
Here it is:
Troconis gasped when detectives pulled out a photo of a bloody pillow found in the trash by a vagrant in Hartford and said it was stained with the blood of Jennifer Dulos. “No, no I don’t know anything about that pillow,” she said.
'I didn't do it': Michelle Troconis proclaims innocence in Jennifer Dulos case in newly released video interview
Yes.I saw that.But where is the mention of the bloody pillow that you referred to? The pic they showed to her?
TIA

Also, does she usually sleep in her daughter's room? Why that night? Because of the thunderstorm? So she sleeps in her daughter's room but sex showers with FD? And then there is no surveillance showing FD leaving 4JC if I recall, one of the "mysteries".
Was she hoping that sleeping in her daughter's room would give her a further alibi??
This is a bit gross in my view.
MOO.

I believe this was one of MT's discrepancies that she fessed up to during interview 3.

She did not shower/sex with FD as she first told investigators -- probably because she was in her daughter's room. The good mother MT planned her daughter to be her alibi all along. She obviously had 2nd thoughts about this and that's when she came up with the shower story. Perfect. An alibi for both FD and herself....

Until it wasn't.

You’re right MT, the assertion is that you didn’t do it... you just helped with the planning and cover-up. Of course you were upset during questioning when you realized that you both were not getting away with it, as, in my opinion, FD promised.

You also lied and admitted you lied. So now here we are... boyfriend committed suicide after he moved on very swiftly to a live-in girlfriend AC and all the while you are stuck with an ankle monitor left to face the music.

Consequences my dear. I know you can’t fit your boot on to coach your daughter but 5 young children no longer have their loving mother. Moo
I think it was @Megnut , who earlier posted that (paraphrasing) she is lucky to have the ankle bracelet that is giving her freedom. Otherwise, she would be in jail!
Has this dawned on her? Her family?Her attorney?
They view this as a means of punishment for a woman accused of conspiracy to murder.
The courts view this as a merciful reprieve.
A temporary get out of jail free card.
Admittedly, I would hate to have that on my ankle.It would kill me.
But IMO she earned it. Awful as it is.
MOO.

So we are to extrapolate that there is one hour and 31 minutes unaccounted for. 2:24 til 3:55.
Stunning, IMO.
Where were they?
That's the same question I have.

Note that the AW says FD's phone was at 80 MS Rd from 1:37 (a minute after FD and MT arrived there together in different vehicles) until 4:03 (when MT delivered both MT's and FD's cellphones to 4JC shortly before PG was expected to arrive at 4:30 as he'd texted he would).

But, just as FD's cellphone can be at 4JC at 4:30 without FD's person being there (just as it had been throughout the morning), it could also have been at 80 MS Rd from 2:24 to 3:55 without his person being there.

So, did they go somewhere together? Is that why they first verified PG would be away until later?

I think it was @Megnut , who earlier posted that (paraphrasing) she is lucky to have the ankle bracelet that is giving her freedom. Otherwise, she would be in jail!
Has this dawned on her? Her family?Her attorney?
They view this as a means of punishment for a woman accused of conspiracy to murder.
The courts view this as a merciful reprieve.
A temporary get out of jail free card.
Admittedly, I would hate to have that on my ankle.It would kill me.
But IMO she earned it. Awful as it is.
MOO.

Believe me -- Judge Blawie has knocked JLS down at least twice with a swift reminder that the alternative to his problems with MT wearing a GPS monitor was to return MT to jail!

Removing the GPS monitor from her bail requirement has been JLS mission for 13 months, and it's tiring.

Case and point, JLS tried again yesterday when he motioned for complete removal of GPS monitoring, and this time, both Judge Blawie and Colangelo stopped him dead in his tracks by suggesting the alternative bracelet if the technology was available in CT.

Judge Blawie was crystal clear with JLS that he didn't hear anything that warranted viewing the non-financial terms of MT's bail. It was definitely a take my suggestion, or drop it, moment.

MOO

Last edited:
I have no doubt that fD assured MT that they wouldn’t even be questioned about JFD’s disappearance and murder, and this may be one of the reasons that she is so upset while being questioned by the investigators. Of course, she COULD be completely innocent of absolutely everything, but I wonder why the investigators would rather nail both MT and KM? They know that Mawhinney was complicit. It doesn’t do them any good to go after her, too, if they don’t have some evidence that she was involved. I mean, two guys trying to off their respective wives so they don’t lose in a divorce is the stuff movies are made of-they didn’t need MT, too

Just a couple of thoughts/questions:

Did Fotis Dulos often take his cars to that car wash and if yes, did he always pay cash?

Did he tip the washers? If so, how much?

Did LE interview the washers?

Why did Fotis lie about the car type on the form?

If Fotis Dulos was driving with Michelle Troconis (after she followed him to the car wash) and they headed to her attorney appt., why did Fotis Dulos write her phone number on the form and not his? If he’s willing to share her number, it seems to me that she was clued-in with the car wash of PG’s truck after a little coffee spill that was already cleaned for a very, very, very long time with many, many supplies that she provided to him the day, 24 May, that Jennifer was killed. Seems like a lot of time, effort and money to clean a coffee spill in my opinion.

If Michelle Troconis helped him clean just a coffee spill from the Tacoma, than why would he spend $250 cash on a full detail for just a little coffee spill in an employee’s truck? They were worried about spending money so they drove to Hartford to dump garbage instead of paying for their own dumpster but they can drop $250 on a car wash?

It appears that he used the corporate credit card for A LOT or ALL expenses, including vacations, per court documents, but he decided to pay cash for a FORE employee, PG’s truck, wash when used for business purposes? Just installing hardware in NC. Did he submit an expense form for this car wash?
Moo

Note that the AW says FD's phone was at 80 MS Rd from 1:37 (a minute after FD and MT arrived there together in different vehicles) until 4:03 (when MT delivered both MT's and FD's cellphones to 4JC shortly before PG was expected to arrive at 4:30 as he'd texted he would).

But, just as FD's cellphone can be at 4JC at 4:30 without FD's person being there (just as it had been throughout the morning), it could also have been at 80 MS Rd from 2:24 to 3:55 without his person being there.

So, did they go somewhere together? Is that why they first verified PG would be away until later?

BBM.
You could be on to something here. Never dawned on me. MOO.

Believe me -- Judge Blawie has knocked JLS down at least twice with a swift reminder that the alternative to his problems with MT wearing a GPS monitor was to return MT to jail!

Removing the GPS monitor from her bail requirement has been JLS mission for 13 months, and it's tiring.

Case and point, JLS tried again yesterday when he motioned for complete removal of GPS monitoring, and this time, both Judge Blawie and Colangelo stopped him dead in his tracks by suggesting the alternative bracelet if the technology was available in CT.

Judge Blawie was crystal clear with JLS that he didn't hear anything that warranted viewing the non-financial terms of MT's bail. It was definitely a take my suggestion, or drop it, moment.

MOO
Got it.
It may have been implied but not clearly said.
Perhaps in the past but not today.
Neither the Judge nor Colangelo said outright that her alternative was to go to jail.
Point being maybe they should have come right out and declared it.
MOO.

Did Fotis Dulos often take his cars to that car wash and if yes, did he always pay cash?

If Fotis Dulos was driving with Michelle Troconis (after she followed him to the car wash) and they headed to her attorney appt., why did Fotis Dulos write her phone number on the form and not his? If he’s willing to share her number, it seems to me that she was clued-in with the car wash of PG’s truck after a little coffee spill that was already cleaned for a very, very, very long time with many, many supplies that she provided to him the day, 24 May, that Jennifer was killed. Seems like a lot of time, effort and money to clean a coffee spill in my opinion.

If Michelle Troconis helped him clean just a coffee spill from the Tacoma, than why would he spend $250 cash on a full detail for just a little coffee spill in an employee’s truck? They were worried about spending money so they drove to Hartford to dump garbage instead of paying for their own dumpster but they can drop $250 on a car wash?

It appears that he used the corporate credit card for A LOT or ALL expenses, including vacations, per court documents, but he decided to pay cash for a FORE employee, PG’s truck, wash when used for business purposes? Just installing hardware in NC. Did he submit an expense form for this car wash?
Moo
And wasn't she baffled when they called her?
The man she loved perhaps was on a mission to make her complicit? Or just to avoid his complicity?
MOO.

Sorry, the link was in the OP that I was replying to.
Here it is:
Troconis gasped when detectives pulled out a photo of a bloody pillow found in the trash by a vagrant in Hartford and said it was stained with the blood of Jennifer Dulos. “No, no I don’t know anything about that pillow,” she said.
'I didn't do it': Michelle Troconis proclaims innocence in Jennifer Dulos case in newly released video interview

Wait, Wait, Wait.

LE Showed MT a Picture of THE Bloody Pillow?

LE Has THE Bloody Pillow?

Or, is there an Actual LE C4 Picture/Video taken of Fd Actually tossing THE bloody pillow while on the Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night along the more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area on Friday of a holiday weekend dated May 24, 2019?

Shout out to @LittleBitty and @afitzy. Miss you.

IMO.

Wait, Wait, Wait.

LE Showed MT a Picture of THE Bloody Pillow?

LE Has THE Bloody Pillow?

Or, is there an Actual LE C4 Picture/Video taken of Fd Actually tossing THE bloody pillow while on the Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night along the more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area on Friday of a holiday weekend dated May 24, 2019?

Shout out to @LittleBitty and @afitzy. Miss you.

IMO.
Yes yes yes!
Awaiting this answer .
Patiently.

Moo

A few more points I’d like input on please:

Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos went to the car wash on 29 May, 5 days after the “coffee” spill and after the car had already been with PG for Memorial Day weekend and it was not until the Wednesday after, why the need to do this full detail so long after?

Wednesday was a work day, seems strange to have two employees tie up so much time having a car washed on a work day. Why did he not share the car wash with PG? Did they tell PG about the coffee spill in the driveway at 80 MS? No, why?

If they wanted to keep his car that weekend, which they did and is the reason MT took his keys, then why not say to PG, I spilled coffee in your truck, let me keep it and take it to the car wash this weekend, you keep the Raptor for the weekend! Possibly because they didn’t want to draw attention to the blood? Moo

Yes yes yes!
Awaiting this answer .
Patiently.
In his December motion, JS asks for a color copy of a photo shown to KM by LE to be turned over. No further details.
See this article:
“Other things to note from Schoenhorn's list in his motion include a color copy of the photograph shown to Mawhinney during his recorded police interview on Aug. 31”
Court documents: Co-defendant in Dulos murder case spoke with investigators before bond reduction

In today’s coverage of JSs new motion, it is mentioned that LE showed MT a photo of the bloody pillow (presumably the one found by “Fudge”).
Troconis gasped when detectives pulled out a photo of a bloody pillow found in the trash by a vagrant in Hartford and said it was stained with the blood of Jennifer Dulos. “No, no I don’t know anything about that pillow,” she said”

Note this article is written by Lisa Backus who seems to be a conduit for JS. I did not see reference to the bloody pillow mentioned in JSs motion today (which Marissa Alter has posted). I have not seen full text of JSs earlier motion that refers to the photo shown to KM.

The latter news story suggests that LE has at minimum a photo of (and thus likely the object itself) the bloody pillow, as well as forensics on the pillow showing it is JDs blood- if they did in fact show and say that to MT as reported in the LB story above.

hope that clarifies questions about earlier posts referring to the pillow and photos.

MOO.

Moo
I only recall that FD used a fake name at the carwash. I wondered if MT was startled when they phoned her because I wondered if they asked for the Fotis alias name and it confused her.

I only recall that FD used a fake name at the carwash. I wondered if MT was startled when they phoned her because I wondered if they asked for the Fotis alias name and it confused her.
This was a few days after NCPD LE took FDs iPhone X. According to the warrants FD had another line as well. But FD probably wasn’t all that keen to be using his alternate phone for these calls since he knew NCPD was onto him. He certainly wouldn’t want any of his phone records tied to the Tacoma. That could be why he gave MTs number. Certainly MT must have known by then that NCPD had FDs phone since she couldn’t call him on it anymore. I mean, they were on their way back from hiring an attorney for her! The whole thing does not smack of innocence does it.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member