Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from arrest warrant #2. MT first said that FD called her from the car wash to come and get him. She had no idea why he was there. Later, upon being shown pictures of the Yukon following FD into the car wash she "remembered more."
View attachment 282546

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.tow...-11e9-8fa7-ef7dda7a39e8/5d710a2f9511e.pdf.pdf
Exactly! Thank you! Shows time and time again how she initially lies and then when confronted with evidence then suddenly she has an epiphany! Yes! I followed him there! That’s right! Not suspicious in the least right? So innocent! Moo

Yes! I guess I don’t understand JS claiming she wasn’t a passenger at People’s bank. IIRC she admitted to following FD to the car wash as she was the driver of the black Yukon. So did she not see him drop off the Tacoma, walk into the the lobby etc.?!!! WTH did she think they were there for? Then later she gets the call saying the Tacoma was ready and she was clueless???? That was a coordinated effort to follow him to the car wash. So we are supposed to believe she didn’t understand what was going on?

She drove to the car wash in the Yukon and her phone pinged there but JS claims she was not a passenger at the ATM, then where was she? Did she magically fly away after driving there?

Did she fly to her appointment with AB? Or did she slide over to the passenger seat? If she got out of the Yukon, surely surveillance captured her. Well I guess we’ll find out someday!

What am I missing?

Moo

Editing to answer my own question. Apparently JS’ point was to say not that she wasn’t in the car but that she didn’t make the transaction.

So who cares if she didn’t withdraw the money! She followed him the the car wash and then she was next to him as he withdrew the cash to pay for the full detail!!!

I’m sorry, JS, so you’re trying to build a case that she was absolutely clueless!!!! Clueless before the 23rd, 24th, up to now! Oh my! It took planning for her to follow him etc. This clueless defense is laughably weak! She is paying for this defense? Shameful! Moo

Technically she wasn’t a passenger-she was driving a different vehicle-he is parsing his words-instead of saying “she wasn’t there”, he is saying (shouting) “she wasn’t a passenger in Dulos’s car”. Technically, it’s true, but she WAS there, and the State will prove it.

Exactly! Thank you! Shows time and time again how she initially lies and then when confronted with evidence then suddenly she has an epiphany! Yes! I followed him there! That’s right! Not suspicious in the least right? So innocent! Moo

A couple of other tidbits concerning the carwash from arrest warrant #2:
upload_2021-2-4_6-41-16.png

There is also a nice color picture of the Yukon following the Tacoma into the carwash:
upload_2021-2-4_6-42-51.png

Technically she wasn’t a passenger-she was driving a different vehicle-he is parsing his words-instead of saying “she wasn’t there”, he is saying (shouting) “she wasn’t a passenger in Dulos’s car”. Technically, it’s true, but she WAS there, and the State will prove it.
I think JS is parsing his words over who made the bank “transaction”.
I believe she was in the Yukon, as they were both returning from the visit w AB and stopped to get $ out to pay for the detailing job. Then they both went and picked up the Tacoma, after which MT drove the Yukon again.
Wondering how AB likes the fact that his visit with these two being sandwiched between the real time tampering?
Wondering how FD still had moolah for the fancy detailing?

BTW....I really find it significant that MT has often asserted she didn't know what FD was doing on Albany Avenue on May 24th, because she was talking on the phone. However, from the information Attorney Schoenhorn released and according to MT's own phone records as she recorded them, it appears she was on the phone for 4 minutes.

She had a 3 minute call with Petu at 7:07 and a 1 minute call at 7:19 or 7:39 (can't tell exactly) with Papi. No more calls until 8:15 when she received one from her daughter.
upload_2021-2-4_7-0-51.png

Worded badly!

I said if they wanted him to leave his car that weekend

The “which they did “ part meant that yes they did want him to leave it (not that PG left it)!

I better get to sleep!

So my point was if it was just spilled coffee and they had nothing to hide than why not tell PG that Fd spilled coffee and offer to keep the Tacoma and have it detailed and return in on Tuesday. No, they could not do that as it wasn’t coffee and they didn’t want PG to examine it. Instead MT takes his keys purposely from the car door and drives away with them! Why did MT take the keys if she had no idea what was going on? She did know. Moo
I knew what you meant @Southernsnooper and I agree...she knew what was up and why FD wanted to detail the Tacoma. It could have even been her idea. I’m not buying the innocent, poor English speaking victim act one bit and neither are the detectives. And I think she knows where Jennifer’s body is. I might be more inclined to feel a tiny bit of pity for her if she confessed and told the truth right away and helped LE recover JD. If she had just admitted she was blinded by love and loyalty to her man...at least I could understand that a little better. :rolleyes: But after she realized she was used and left to take the fall why not just come clean and beg for mercy? My guess is her motivation now is not going to jail and leaving her daughter. She should have thought about what would happen to her. I feel very sorry for her child as well as the Dulos children. They will all have lost their parents in the end. MOO

Ding, ding, ding!!! Yep that’s exactly what I’ve been wondering. Hey, she went with him to dispose of the garbage bags, license plates, mat, pillow and God knows what else?! Perhaps Jennifer?

edit: Oops, sorry I’m not sure what happened to @citygirl and @Diddian quotes here. Lol :D I was responding to the idea that MT & FT could have had time to go somewhere together and may have checked to make sure what time PG would be coming.

Last edited:
And don’t forget to throw in a lot of hand gestures MT to really sell it! :rolleyes:

Tink56 said:
snipped...
2) I'm annoyed about saying Attorney S saying KM got too much special attention. Troconis received lower bail amounts on 2 occasions, I believe. Will need to go back and review.

Per my notes

*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Stamford Norwalk @FST-CR19-0167364-T DOB 9/26/74
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse #FST-CR20-0241178-T
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond

Sorry, the link was in the OP that I was replying to.
Here it is:
Troconis gasped when detectives pulled out a photo of a bloody pillow found in the trash by a vagrant in Hartford and said it was stained with the blood of Jennifer Dulos. “No, no I don’t know anything about that pillow,” she said.
'I didn't do it': Michelle Troconis proclaims innocence in Jennifer Dulos case in newly released video interview
Troconis “gasped” when detectives pulled out a photo of the bloody pillow...yeah I bet she did! She might have *#!% her pants too because she realized at that moment that they were caught and she was in deep trouble...she was probably freaking out trying to think of what she could possibly say about the pillow and frantically wondering what else LE had recovered?

I do wonder if FD told MT killing JD was an accident and it suddenly dawned on her that with all this blood on a pillow it might not have happened the way he said it did? Maybe MT didn’t know FD rode his bike to JD’s house. He could have told her he went to JD’s house to try and talk to her about the kids or the divorce and work some things out but they got into an argument that turned physical and he pushed her and she hit her head. Something went sideways with his plan to subdue JD and take her somewhere else. I think Jennifer screamed and fought for her life which enraged him and he had to shut her up. Maybe FD hadn’t planned to kill JD in the garage or involve MT directly but now he has been there too long and he has all of this bloody clean up evidence to get rid of. He might have even had a plan with KM of where to take her and carry out his revenge but he missed that window. Maybe he cried and told MT oh baby something terrible has happened...it was a horrible accident, I didn’t mean to hurt her, I can’t go to jail and leave my children without a father, etc. Then he begs her to please help him with an alibi and getting rid of the evidence. Maybe MT didn’t know just how much blood was in those garbage bags. I know that doesn’t make what she did any better but I just can’t imagine helping your boyfriend cover up a planned, premeditated murder. Wouldn’t you be afraid that could be you one day? I believe MT willingly helped FD after the murder and that she knows where Jennifer is but I doubt FD was honest with her about why or how he killed her. Not that she didn’t deserve it but I think MT got badly burned by FD. :confused: MOO

Troconis “gasped” when detectives pulled out a photo of the bloody pillow...yeah I bet she did! She might have *#!% her pants too because she realized at that moment that they were caught and she was in deep trouble...she was probably freaking out trying to think of what she could possibly say about the pillow and frantically wondering what else LE had recovered?

I do wonder if FD told MT killing JD was an accident and it suddenly dawned on her that with all this blood on a pillow it might not have happened the way he said it did? Maybe MT didn’t know FD rode his bike to JD’s house. He could have told her he went to JD’s house to try and talk to her about the kids or the divorce and work some things out but they got into an argument that turned physical and he pushed her and she hit her head. Something went sideways with his plan to subdue JD and take her somewhere else. I think Jennifer screamed and fought for her life which enraged him and he had to shut her up. Maybe FD hadn’t planned to kill JD in the garage or involve MT directly but now he has been there too long and he has all of this bloody clean up evidence to get rid of. He might have even had a plan with KM of where to take her and carry out his revenge but he missed that window. Maybe he cried and told MT oh baby something terrible has happened...it was a horrible accident, I didn’t mean to hurt her, I can’t go to jail and leave my children without a father, etc. Then he begs her to please help him with an alibi and getting rid of the evidence. Maybe MT didn’t know just how much blood was in those garbage bags. I know that doesn’t make what she did any better but I just can’t imagine helping your boyfriend cover up a planned, premeditated murder. Wouldn’t you be afraid that could be you one day? I believe MT willingly helped FD after the murder and that she knows where Jennifer is but I doubt FD was honest with her about why or how he killed her. Not that she didn’t deserve it but I think MT got badly burned by FD. :confused: MOO

Your scenario matches what I initially believed, but I'm conflicted about the activities of the morning of the 24th by MT.
She was almost purposely visible in Farmington. She was aware that FD's phone was in the house. The KM visit defies explanation without prior planning.
It sure looks and feels like MT knew that she needed to be seen and about in the neighborhood that morning.

Her actions that morning could reflect deliberate attempts, IMO, to place her in Farmington.

I have also thought that FD may have gone to NC to confront/convince JFD that MT should be allowed to be at 4JX during the forthcoming weekend (his story to MT) or he was trying to convince her to give him time to file his financial statement with the family court.

I have also thought that FD may have gone to NC to confront/convince JFD that MT should be allowed to be at 4JX during the forthcoming weekend (his story to MT) or he was trying to convince her to give him time to file his financial statement with the family court.

I don't think FD was there to talk.

Quoting myself, you don't bring zip ties to a conversation.

I believe he was there for one reason and one reason only -- to begin the end of Jennifer's last day.

JMO

Your scenario matches what I initially believed, but I'm conflicted about the activities of the morning of the 24th by MT.
She was almost purposely visible in Farmington. She was aware that FD's phone was in the house. The KM visit defies explanation without prior planning.
It sure looks and feels like MT knew that she needed to be seen and about in the neighborhood that morning.

Her actions that morning could reflect deliberate attempts, IMO, to place her in Farmington.
Those are very good points @Tink56. I guess it’s just hard for me to believe someone could be that straight up evil. I didn’t think about FD leaving his phone on the table. You’re right though and she very well could have been fully involved and onboard with the diabolical plan. Maybe FD convinced her that JD had to go so they could have the kids & the trust fund money and live happily ever after water skiing, traveling the world together and doing whatever they wanted. Sadly some women will do anything for love. As a mother herself, you would think she might have had some morals or conscious about taking a mother from her five children but maybe two selfish sociopaths found one another? Considering how quickly FD moved on to a new girlfriend, I don’t think he felt the same way about MT as she felt about him. I’m sure she realizes that now and wishes she could turn back time. I hope she gets many years in prison to ponder her regrets!

I think yoi are spot on for the issues.

FD was mad he couldn't do as he pleased. With MT, with custody/ visitation, with free access to JF's money.

He came up with a solution to all of that.

A wicked and tragic solution.

JMO

Sounds good-except why did she man his phone first thing in the AM in the office? She supposedly answered his phone “Hola”...why would she do that with his cell phone? Do all of his callers speak Spanish? I wonder if fD had a burner phone with him and called his own cell,to be answered at 4JC by MT, so it looks like fD took a phone call. I wonder if he could have “spoofed” a number when that call came in? I know we have talked about a call from “Tout” coming in, but what if it was just fD? Either way, she answered the phone and I wonder why she would bother to do that (unless it was pre-areanged), if she wouldn’t even ask him why they were making all of those Albany Ave stops, or why they were having dinner at the 4th closest Starbucks

Last edited:

Oh I’m sorry, I thought perhaps MT was a passenger when FD got into the Yukon to drive it while the Tacoma was getting washed and they pulled into the ATM and then drove to her AB meeting. Moo

Oh I’m sorry, I thought perhaps MT was a passenger when FD got into the Yukon to drive it while the Tacoma was getting washed and they pulled into the ATM and then drove to her AB meeting. Moo

You’re right-she was! I guess JS was only talking about the time when they briefly were in separate vehicles, and not all of that other time when they were together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1