Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew what you meant @Southernsnooper and I agree...she knew what was up and why FD wanted to detail the Tacoma. It could have even been her idea. I’m not buying the innocent, poor English speaking victim act one bit and neither are the detectives. And I think she knows where Jennifer’s body is. I might be more inclined to feel a tiny bit of pity for her if she confessed and told the truth right away and helped LE recover JD. If she had just admitted she was blinded by love and loyalty to her man...at least I could understand that a little better. :rolleyes: But after she realized she was used and left to take the fall why not just come clean and beg for mercy? My guess is her motivation now is not going to jail and leaving her daughter. She should have thought about what would happen to her. I feel very sorry for her child as well as the Dulos children. They will all have lost their parents in the end. MOO
I completely agree. The children are affected the most. Devastating!

Moo

Oh I’m sorry, I thought perhaps MT was a passenger when FD got into the Yukon to drive it while the Tacoma was getting washed and they pulled into the ATM and then drove to her AB meeting. Moo
I'm not convinced MT was not inside the vehicle at the ATM. There are two photos -- JLS only produced the photo where FD takes up the view. In the second photo-- also taken at the ATM, there appears to be another "Flat Stanley" passenger. MOO

upload_2021-2-3_16-10-43-png.282479

ETA: AWA states FD is driving the rented Yukon, MT the passenger.

Last edited:
Technically she wasn’t a passenger-she was driving a different vehicle-he is parsing his words-instead of saying “she wasn’t there”, he is saying (shouting) “she wasn’t a passenger in Dulos’s car”. Technically, it’s true, but she WAS there, and the State will prove it.

AWA states FD driving the rented Yukon and MT the passenger. JLS being selective with the photo he filed with his motion.

upload_2021-2-3_16-10-43-png.282479

BTW....I really find it significant that MT has often asserted she didn't know what FD was doing on Albany Avenue on May 24th, because she was talking on the phone. However, from the information Attorney Schoenhorn released and according to MT's own phone records as she recorded them, it appears she was on the phone for 4 minutes.

She had a 3 minute call with Petu at 7:07 and a 1 minute call at 7:19 or 7:39 (can't tell exactly) with Papi. No more calls until 8:15 when she received one from her daughter.
View attachment 282549

Wanted to follow up on the comments that Attorney S. made that don't give a complete picture of the "alibi scripts."
Schoenhorn claims they are just lists....and they appear to be so, but when combined with FD's "list" they become scripts...something that is shared, planned, and used.
The arrest warrant clearly states what Attorney S. displayed as a misrepresentation by LE. Viewed without FD's copy they appeared innocent. Taken together they represent something scripted.
Definition script: (Most applicable in the warrant's usage, IMO)
to plan how (something) will happen, be done, etc.
Script - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

The following excerpt from arrest warrant #2 clarifies MT's portion and FD's portion. Both of them forgot about Albany Avenue and Starbucks on the evening of May 24. I had forgotten how clearly Det. Kimble presented this information. There is certainly nothing that could be construed as a misrepresentation, IMO.

upload_2021-2-4_12-4-10.png
https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.tow...-11e9-8fa7-ef7dda7a39e8/5d710a2f9511e.pdf.pdf

I don't think FD was there to talk.

Quoting myself, you don't bring zip ties to a conversation.

I believe he was there for one reason and one reason only -- to begin the end of Jennifer's last day.

JMO
Agreed. Why would FD go to the trouble of bringing his bike in the back of PGs pickup down to NC, park at Waveny and ride his bike down Weed St, then hike through the woods (assumption on my part, not proven publicly-yet-) through the woods, to have such a conversation with JD? Did he think sneaking up and surprising her and hiding in the garage was going to lead to a good discussion? (For those who don't know the area, you would NEVER park at Waveny if you were going to a residence on Welles Lane. It is not like there are sidewalks or bike lanes along the way. This was totally preplanned.)

No way did FD head down to NC at 5:30am in PGs truck with his bike in the back, and park at Waveny, for any other than completely nefarious and premeditated purposes to do away with JD.

MOO. (And hopefully that of a judge and jury sometime soon.)

Morning Jmoose!

1) Don't know about the racism comment either, but it stuck out to me, too. Schoenhorn was on an adrenaline rush after the state's attorney said MT lied in the LE interviews. He is very protective of sweet MT.

2) I'm annoyed about saying Attorney S saying KM got too much special attention. Troconis received lower bail amounts on 2 occasions, I believe. Will need to go back and review. She also was allowed on the 2nd and 3rd warrants to turn herself in to LE with her attorney rather than be arrested by LE. She's been allowed to visit her father in Florida and be with her daughter in Colorado.
I do think that the financial conditions of her bail has changed slightly as I've read her bail amounts are now supported by her mother's and sister's properties. Again, I'll check my sources, but Papa T may have sold a property.

3) I think that when MT and FD were arrested at the Avon hotel some devices may have been taken at that time. I'm absolutely not sure about this, but I agree that if they were taken from 4JX, it's odd that Mama didn't have her phone with her.
Why didn't Andrew Bowman try to get these devices sooner? And, didn't MT's daughter have her files backed up to cloud storage? MT had the FORE group expert (Blackblaze?) at their home backing up files to disc drives. Why weren't the others backed up?

IMO...MOO Attorney S. is trying to make mountains out of mole hills, publicly on the record. Attorney Colangelo was not impressed with Attorney S. bringing up the phones and computers at the end of the hearing that was in essence a failure on the part of Attorney Schoenhorn and his client to facilitate.
Schoenhorn had no means of identifying these devices. Did he expect the judge to order that MT and family could go to the evidence storage locker and shop for their devices?????

JS comment on KMs racism and sexism is a peek into his strategy to discredit KM testimony. JS is going to try to make parallels between KMs treatment of his STBX, and KMs framing of MT. I can't say much more here about someone not accused in the case (who has already gone through way too much if you ask me) but if you look at the race/sex parallels between the two women they are there. JS is going to claim that KM treats MT in the same racist/sexist way he treated his wife, and thus his testimony is motivated by bias rather than by truth.
Hope that helps clarify where I think JS is going with the racism/sexism comment.
MOO.

JS comment on KMs racism and sexism is a peek into his strategy to discredit KM testimony. JS is going to try to make parallels between KMs treatment of his STBX, and KMs framing of MT. I can't say much more here about someone not accused in the case (who has already gone through way too much if you ask me) but if you look at the race/sex parallels between the two women they are there. JS is going to claim that KM treats MT in the same racist/sexist way he treated his wife, and thus his testimony is motivated by bias rather than by truth.
Hope that helps clarify where I think JS is going with the racism/sexism comment.
MOO.
Totally agree. MOO
Along with the attempt to get trial moved to a more diverse area (demographically), with a jury pool more likely to identify with MT?
I may be off base regarding this part?!
MOO

MT lied about shower with FD -- he was gone when she woke up (in her daughter's room?)....

Michelle Troconis' new attorney wants trial moved in Jennifer Dulos case

However, Troconis and Mawhinney provided contradicting statements when interviewed by investigators, the warrants said. Troconis eventually admitted to lying and told investigators Dulos wasn’t home when she woke up that morning, according to the warrant.

Troconis provided an alibi for herself by taking selfies with the Stop & Shop robot in Simsbury and stopped to see two friends that morning, according to the arrest warrants.

Wanted to follow up on the comments that Attorney S. made that don't give a complete picture of the "alibi scripts."
Schoenhorn claims they are just lists....and they appear to be so, but when combined with FD's "list" they become scripts...something that is shared, planned, and used.
The arrest warrant clearly states what Attorney S. displayed as a misrepresentation by LE. Viewed without FD's copy they appeared innocent. Taken together they represent something scripted.
Definition script: (Most applicable in the warrant's usage, IMO)
Script - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

The following excerpt from arrest warrant #2 clarifies MT's portion and FD's portion. Both of them forgot about Albany Avenue and Starbucks on the evening of May 24. I had forgotten how clearly Det. Kimble presented this information. There is certainly nothing that could be construed as a misrepresentation, IMO.

View attachment 282582
https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.tow...-11e9-8fa7-ef7dda7a39e8/5d710a2f9511e.pdf.pdf
You have this so covered, Tink!
I went back to research the alibi scripts.
Something was niggling me because I remembered they found the originals in a trash bin and photo copies in a briefcase which they did.
Pyetranker told FD to write a record of his visitation time on Wed, 5/22/19. Not for 5/24/19.
When MT heard this conversation she confronted him. She thought he was at Grace Park, had NO clue (allegedly), that he went to Jennifer's.
She may be telling the truth here.
But that's where her truths end, IMO.
Have revisited some of the earlier arrest warrants.
Read back in the day but lost it's punch.
Knowing many of you have reviewed these and posted accordingly, but what a walk down Memory Lane and eye opener it has been.
MT has lied repeatedly. It's all documented by LE who have done a stellar job with the investigation.
https://lindyursolaw.com/uploads/3/5/3/9/35395377/dulos_arrest_warrant__executed_01-07-20_.pdf
MOO.

Sorry, the link was in the OP that I was replying to.
Here it is:
Troconis gasped when detectives pulled out a photo of a bloody pillow found in the trash by a vagrant in Hartford and said it was stained with the blood of Jennifer Dulos. “No, no I don’t know anything about that pillow,” she said.
'I didn't do it': Michelle Troconis proclaims innocence in Jennifer Dulos case in newly released video interview
I’m disturbed by one of MT’s responses seen in this video “I’ll do whatever, but no, I mean, if she’s cut in pieces she’s all over”.

I’m disturbed by one of MT’s responses seen in this video “I’ll do whatever, but no, I mean, if she’s cut in pieces she’s all over”.
How would she know that?
I am struck by how young and vulnerable she appears.
Crying like a teenager , not like a 44 year old woman that chose to live with a married man.
But then I revisit the AWs.
The number of times she clearly gave false information
to the investigators. Time and time again.
MOO.

Which part disturbs you, the part where she says she’d do whatever they wanted, or the part where she says “if she’s cut in pieces, she’s all over”? Or both? Because both things struck me.

How would she know that?
I am struck by how young and vulnerable she appears.
Crying like a teenager , not like a 44 year old woman that chose to live with a married man.
But then I revisit the AWs.
The number of times she clearly gave false information
to the investigators. Time and time again.
MOO.

She IS a child-she was 44 and has never been self-supporting; didn’t even have her own car; she drove one that Jennifer paid for

Which part disturbs you, the part where she says she’d do whatever they wanted, or the part where she says “if she’s cut in pieces, she’s all over”? Or both? Because both things struck me.
“if she’s cut in pieces, she’s all over” got me at “hello”. Just a terrible sadness overcame me for Jennifer’s family. In my own opinion, MT has to know something.

“if she’s cut in pieces, she’s all over” got me at “hello”. Just a terrible sadness overcame me for Jennifer’s family. In my own opinion, MT has to know something.
I can't help but agree.
How much does she know?
And, why did she lie over and over again?
Because she thought he loved her?
Now that Mr. Mawhinney has spoken?
Will she come forth with what she knows?
MOO.

I can't help but agree.
How much does she know?
And, why did she lie over and over again?
Because she thought he loved her?
Now that Mr. Mawhinney has spoken?
Will she come forth with what she knows?
MOO.

It would surprise me very much if, at this point, MT decides to tell what she knows. I really think her mother has convinced her to ride it out to no prison time-because they might believe that it is possible that she could somehow manage it. My gut says she knows something that the state would like to know and she won’t give any of it up unless they promise that she isn’t going to prison. KM knows he’s going to prison, and he still talked. You know what I’d bet bothers MT the most? That she did what she did for a guy who could just keep walking on to the next woman...who also won’t talk about what she knows. But THAT chick isn’t going to prison.

I wonder if PG was surprised when his truck ended up at 80 MS...didn’t he expect it to be exactly where he originally left it, undriven? So although he knew it HAD been driven, at least as far as 80 MS, I am not sure fD would’ve told him about any kind of spill, because he wasn’t expected to drive the truck.
PG drove his truck to 80 MS on 5/23/19 followed by Fd in the Raptor. FD and PG drove back to 4JX immediately after and PG left 4JX with the Raptor at 5:10 pm. All of the details are in one of my long posts the other day...I think it's the Let's talk Tacoma one

PG drove his truck to 80 MS on 5/23/19 followed by Fd in the Raptor. FD and PG drove back to 4JX immediately after and PG left 4JX with the Raptor at 5:10 pm. All of the details are in one of my long posts the other day...I think it's the Let's talk Tacoma one

Thanks-I cannot keep all of this straight anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member