Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would surprise me very much if, at this point, MT decides to tell what she knows. I really think her mother has convinced her to ride it out to no prison time-because they might believe that it is possible that she could somehow manage it. My gut says she knows something that the state would like to know and she won’t give any of it up unless they promise that she isn’t going to prison. KM knows he’s going to prison, and he still talked. You know what I’d bet bothers MT the most? That she did what she did for a guy who could just keep walking on to the next woman...who also won’t talk about what she knows. But THAT chick isn’t going to prison.
Yeah. There’s some kind of shared denial/delusional state. MOO.
I sure hope (assume?) there’s a subpoena out for AC... she’s no dummy, the case was highly publicized with lots of incriminating info (how could she not know she was getting into something sinister?), and she was with him intimately (and most likely communicating with him prior) at a pivotal time.

Last edited:
I wonder why they are leaving out the Jeep’s whereabouts from that 90 minute window.

I think it is a strategy, and that is one of the main pieces of information that they left out of the AW that we will find out if this case goes to trial.

Surely, they have some surveillance of it driving somewhere.

Also, don’t forget the white Tyvek suit found in the land plot.

It would surprise me very much if, at this point, MT decides to tell what she knows. I really think her mother has convinced her to ride it out to no prison time-because they might believe that it is possible that she could somehow manage it. My gut says she knows something that the state would like to know and she won’t give any of it up unless they promise that she isn’t going to prison. KM knows he’s going to prison, and he still talked. You know what I’d bet bothers MT the most? That she did what she did for a guy who could just keep walking on to the next woman...who also won’t talk about what she knows. But THAT chick isn’t going to prison.
Don't think the state will promise she won't go to prison.
But I could be wrong.
IMO, Colangelo knows she has been all in.
No amount of tears, clenched fists, I didn't do it will save her.
They have the evidence. And, it's overwhelming, IMO.

Last edited:
Sounds like he was on suicide watch there.

Which would indicate that was his ultimate exit plan all along. Skipping the country or skipping the planet.

Of all his failures, failing his children IMO is the darkest --

JMO
I always thought he’d check out of town, but not check out for real, because I believed he was too narcissistic, but my husband had him pegged... he told me he’d do this. Either way, I never thought he’d go to prison. His sister is ridiculous. He didn’t care enough about anyone other than himself, and it is only his responsibility that he’s dead now-not the state of CT or the prison system

PG drove his truck to 80 MS on 5/23/19 followed by Fd in the Raptor. FD and PG drove back to 4JX immediately after and PG left 4JX with the Raptor at 5:10 pm. All of the details are in one of my long posts the other day...I think it's the Let's talk Tacoma one
PG may not be a star witness but he is a KEY witness.
Like BIG really BIG, IMO.

Now here's a new angle. Lisa Backus is really digging deep here. Is JS paying for this kind of distraction?
Unreal.

Jail conditions contributed to Fotis Dulos suicide, sister says
Let me get this right: FD savagely murdered his wife, leaving a blood bath in her garage, ossibly dismembering her, and it was the thought of the thread count of his prison bunk that caused him to be suicidal and end his life? I believe the sister is delusional and I'm sorry for ill state.

Feb 4, 2021

Rena Dulos Kyrimi contends the conditions inside a Connecticut prison, where her brother was held for two nights after being charged with murder in his estranged wife’s death, contributed to his suicide last January.

Facing the possibility of a judge revoking his bond and sending him back to jail, the 51-year-old Fotis Dulos attempted suicide in the garage of his Farmington home before dying two days later in a New York hospital on Jan. 30, 2020.

His sister believes the conditions of the Garner Correctional Institution in Newtown, where Fotis Dulos spent two nights after being charged with murder on Jan. 7, 2020, contributed to his demise.

[..]

“A year later, I still believe that the story, which led my brother to his death, is very dark and it deserves a fair resolution for the memory of both Jennifer and Fotis,” Dulos Kyrimi said. “There is someone out there who knows.”

However, arrest warrants in the case tell a different story.

The warrants indicate Fotis Dulos drove an employee’s pickup truck to New Canaan, where he was “lying in wait” for his estranged wife to return home from dropping off their five children at school on the morning of May 24, 2019.

Inside the garage, Jennifer Dulos was the victim of a “serious physical assault” and would have died from her injuries without immediate medical attention, according to the warrants.

[..]

The day after police discovered the bags, Fotis Dulos and Troconis were arrested for the first time on tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution charges in June 2019.

But after he was charged with murder and kidnapping on Jan. 7, 2020, Fotis Dulos spent two days at the Garner Correctional Institution, which is considered the state Department of Correction facility with the most mental health programming for inmates.

Dulos Kyrimi believes the Newtown facility was on her brother’s mind when he was summoned to an emergency hearing where his $6 million bond was in jeopardy of being revoked on Jan. 28, 2020.

[..]

But in the hours leading up to his suicide attempt, Fotis Dulos seemed to be acting normal, one of his attorneys told investigators, according to a Farmington police incident report.

Now here's a new angle. Lisa Backus is really digging deep here. Is JS paying for this kind of distraction?
Unreal.

Jail conditions contributed to Fotis Dulos suicide, sister says
Rena made these statements about a year ago.
There's nothing new, unless Rena is now planning a wrongful death suit against the State of CT.
Lisa Backus has a long relationship with various attorneys including John Schoenhorn and Norm Pattis. At least, they have been Facebook friends.
I guess the SA prints whatever gets clicks, but I'm done clicking her stories.

Let me get this right: FD savagely murdered his wife, leaving a blood bath in her garage, ossibly dismembering her, and it was the thought of the thread count of his prison bunk that caused him to be suicidal and end his life? I believe the sister is delusional and I'm sorry for ill state.

Feb 4, 2021

Rena Dulos Kyrimi contends the conditions inside a Connecticut prison, where her brother was held for two nights after being charged with murder in his estranged wife’s death, contributed to his suicide last January.

Facing the possibility of a judge revoking his bond and sending him back to jail, the 51-year-old Fotis Dulos attempted suicide in the garage of his Farmington home before dying two days later in a New York hospital on Jan. 30, 2020.

His sister believes the conditions of the Garner Correctional Institution in Newtown, where Fotis Dulos spent two nights after being charged with murder on Jan. 7, 2020, contributed to his demise.

[..]

“A year later, I still believe that the story, which led my brother to his death, is very dark and it deserves a fair resolution for the memory of both Jennifer and Fotis,” Dulos Kyrimi said. “There is someone out there who knows.”

The warrants indicate Fotis Dulos drove an employee’s pickup truck to New Canaan, where he was “lying in wait” for his estranged wife to return home from dropping off their five children at school on the morning of May 24, 2019.

Inside the garage, Jennifer Dulos was the victim of a “serious physical assault” and would have died from her injuries without immediate medical attention, according to the warrants.

[..]

The day after police discovered the bags, Fotis Dulos and Troconis were arrested for the first time on tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution charges in June 2019.

But after he was charged with murder and kidnapping on Jan. 7, 2020, Fotis Dulos spent two days at the Garner Correctional Institution, which is considered the state Department of Correction facility with the most mental health programming for inmates.

Dulos Kyrimi believes the Newtown facility was on her brother’s mind when he was summoned to an emergency hearing where his $6 million bond was in jeopardy of being revoked on Jan. 28, 2020.

[..]

But in the hours leading up to his suicide attempt, Fotis Dulos seemed to be acting normal, one of his attorneys told investigators, according to a Farmington police incident report.

I hope the spirit of JFD's father was the first encounter FD had on the other side and that the experience made the Garner Correctional Institution feel like the calm before the storm.

In other words, I have no sympathy for the man who was clearly a sociopath. IMO.

Last edited:
There's nothing new, unless Rena is now planning a wrongful death suit against the State of CT.
Lisa Backus has a long relationship with various attorneys including John Schoenhorn and Norm Pattis. At least, they have been Facebook friends.
Who knew? I was surprised she spoke out now after all this time. Thanks for the heads up.
MOO.

Feb 4, 2021

[..]

[..]

[..]

Oh Rena, paleaseeeeeeeeee! This is laughable.

There's nothing new, unless Rena is now planning a wrongful death suit against the State of CT. Lisa Backus has a long relationship with various attorneys including John Schoenhorn and Norm Pattis. At least, they have been Facebook friends.
^^bbm

OK, Tink, please help me out here: In CT, wrongful death lawsuits are controlled by statatue.

In general, a lawsuit may be filed when a person’s death is caused by the neglect or wrongful act of another person, company or government entity.

What cause would Rena have to sue the state?

It's not the state's fault that FD was fraudulent when completing his bond application -- provided false information about his collateral, causing his bond to be called into question.

The solution was to cure the default or the bond revoked.

Finally, the game was up for the walking, talking, fraud!

^^bbm

OK, Tink, please help me out here: In CT, wrongful death lawsuits are controlled by statatue.

In general, a lawsuit may be filed when a person’s death is caused by the neglect or wrongful act of another person, company or government entity.

What cause would Rena have to sue the state?

It's not the state's fault that FD was fraudulent when completing his bond application -- provided false information about his collateral, causing his bond to be called into question.

The solution was to cure the default or the bond revoked.

Finally, the game was up for the walking, talking, fraud!

Thanks Seattle....Not familiar with CT law concerning wrongful death statutes...just trying to figure why Rena would be repeating herself a year later.
I see no purpose in Lisa Backus contacting her, if this is recent.
Rena made similar statements after FD's death last year.
FD's gone....how is what his sister thinks a year later relevant to the case activity now?
Beats me...Your input is always excellent.

I'm quickly becoming a fan of Nancy Grace.

She's done her homework before this podcast and has a clear POV not based on a single resource, unlike EM :rolleyes:.

[Thursday Crime Stories] BOMBSHELL! FOTIS DULOS LAWYER TO TESTIFY AGAINST HIS MISTRESS?

Included:
-Details about an exclusive 60 min interview with JS

Nancy Grace:
"I've never heard of PARTIAL DNA. The world we live in now, there's no such thing as PARTIAL DNA"

Response from Laura Ingel who interviewed JS:
"Look, it's Jon Schoenhorn's way of saying there's clues of DNA of Michelle Troconis but he's just trying to minimize what they are. That is HIS take, very different from what State investigators say"

Nancy Grace:
"Yes, I'm sure the defense lawyer's interpretation is very different from the Crime lab/Scientists interpretation..."

Laura Ingel talks about JS saying he has video of investigators telling MT that JFd's body parts were in the bags recovered from Albany Ave. The video has not been released.

Nancy Grace:
"Oh BLAH BLAH, you think I care that she's (MT) crying, she's been sleeping with a married man that kills his wife and she's goes with him to dispose of her bloody clothes, and sponges....I don't feel sorry for her, she can cry a river for all I care."

RE: the video: "I'll believe it when I see it I'm not buying that, unless I can hear it. I believe it's just something he concocted."

Investigators "CAN TRICK HER!, they can't beat her, they can't torture her into confession, but they can totally trick her!"

Sooooo much more...JUST LISTEN, you will not be sorry!
MOO

@Tink56 - was wondering "what" might happened at Davenport's plea hearing? Did he plead guilty or ?? Any new court dates for him?
New Haven #N23N-CR20-0226603-S

TIA! :)
Does this help? Doesn't appear that he entered a plea, though not sure if he appeared.

DAVENPORT ADAM Represented By:
Birth Year: 1988 Times on the Docket: 11
Docket Information
Docket No: N23N-CR20-0226603-S Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE NEW HAVEN
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/29/2020
Court: New Haven GA 23 Bond Amount: $0 (This case only)
Bond Type: Promise to Appear
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Awaiting Plea Next Court Date: 2/24/2021 2:00 PM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-183 HARASSMENT 2ND DEG C Misdemeanor 1 10/15/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online