Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does a “builder”, who is not an architect, need a blueprint printer? Did his “architect” sister spend that much time in Farmington? Did she email her drawings to him from Greece and have him print them at home?

Why does a “builder”, who is not an architect, need a blueprint printer? Did his “architect” sister spend that much time in Farmington? Did she email her drawings to him from Greece and have him print them at home?

Big Sis Architect emailed plans to Lil Bro Fotis?

Mailing a thumb drive would be easier then mailing a full set of building plans.

Say, perhaps just speculating possibly plans were stored in the cars that were shipped from Greece??? Mailing tube on the back seat?

Anyone figure out where those cars were taken from the dock/shipping container?

Can't convince myself that the orphaned children will benefit from that $190.50. IMHO MOO

jmho ymmv lrr

Never did find a home for the printer.....:D
It sold in Nadaeu's auction for $190.50
https://www.nadeausauction.com/lot-details/?lot=165694
Little man needed big, expensive toys?
Toys that he didn't pay for...and thought would impress others?
IIRC, this printer was advertised on Craig's List as having very little use.
Kind of like his building projects...few and far between. Well, at least once the well ran dry.
MOO

Electronic plans/specs are huge files. It's no surprise the office would have a printer to distribute drawings to his subcontractors and vendors. Most builders keep a set on-site for reference. They're not really something you can look at on your smartphone. Not that you can't but I wouldn't.
MOO

Schoenhorn: The court has graciously allowed Troconis to travel with GPS. In light of her following every bond release condition since her first arrest in June and with COVID pushing trial back, the monitor should be removed. She’s proved herself
Chief State’s Attorney Colangelo: she has no ties to CT, GPS is necessary. Says he would not object to changing the ankle bracelet to a wrist bracelet.
judge will not remove Michelle Troconis’ GPS ankle monitor.
Says he’ll revisit moving to a wrist bracelet if CT has the technology and if it’s possible to get.
Schoenhorn requests that if Troconis has to have GPS ankle monitor, can she remain in Colorado with daughter instead of flying back and forth.

Blawie says he will make a written ruling on motions regarding jurisdiction, joining of cases, bill of particulars.
The next thing you know, IF she does get one to put on her wrist instead of her ankle, is then she'll accidentally fall skiing and need both arms in casts, then she won't be able to wear the wrist one on either arm either, but then at that time, maybe MT and her attorney can look into seeing if they make one that can be worn around the neck I suppose. Something similar to a dog shock collar, possibly?! LOL

The next thing you know, IF she does get one to put on her wrist instead of her ankle, is then she'll accidentally fall skiing and need both arms in casts, then she won't be able to wear the wrist one on either arm either, but then at that time, maybe MT and her attorney can look into seeing if they make one that can be worn around the neck I suppose. Something similar to a dog shock collar, possibly?! LOL

Or...how about locking her up?

If MT reveals the location of the remains, when would that be, and under what circumstances?

If KM knew the location, would he have revealed it already?

I’m convinced that JD might be buried at the Farmington Land Trust where the white tyvek suit was found.

I believe Jennifer is or was buried in several locations. Her remains were taken to several places, buried in a shallow hole, however, animals have gotten a hold of the remains, scattering them father then anyone would have thought of. KM stating they are in a certain location would have been correct but they are not there anymore. It would a surprise if her remains were found. JMOO

Those are very good points @Tink56. I guess it’s just hard for me to believe someone could be that straight up evil. I didn’t think about FD leaving his phone on the table. You’re right though and she very well could have been fully involved and onboard with the diabolical plan. Maybe FD convinced her that JD had to go so they could have the kids & the trust fund money and live happily ever after water skiing, traveling the world together and doing whatever they wanted. Sadly some women will do anything for love. As a mother herself, you would think she might have had some morals or conscious about taking a mother from her five children but maybe two selfish sociopaths found one another? Considering how quickly FD moved on to a new girlfriend, I don’t think he felt the same way about MT as she felt about him. I’m sure she realizes that now and wishes she could turn back time. I hope she gets many years in prison to ponder her regrets!

Add to that that if she knew nothing and is assuming FD must be in the house somewhere, didn't she wonder why 2 vehicles were missing from their driveway? Even if hypothetically PG had called out of work and picked up his Tacoma early, where is the Raptor? I do not believe she didn't take part in the pre-planning, potentially the clean up, and definitely the after part. I do not think FD could have kept quiet about any of it. IMO, she 100% got her hands dirty. Imo

Add to that that if she knew nothing and is assuming FD must be in the house somewhere, didn't she wonder why 2 vehicles were missing from their driveway? Even if hypothetically PG had called out of work and picked up his Tacoma early, where is the Raptor? I do not believe she didn't take part in the pre-planning, potentially the clean up, and definitely the after part. I do not think FD could have kept quiet about any of it. IMO, she 100% got her hands dirty. Imo
Good point. I don’t understand how anyone could take the time to write out such precise lists of all their activities for each hour of that day -not to mention the level of detail for each incoming/outgoing phone call - without also considering that the timing and location of each car would be relevant as well.

Good point. I don’t understand how anyone could take the time to write out such precise lists of all their activities for each hour of that day -not to mention the level of detail for each incoming/outgoing phone call - without also considering that the timing and location of each car would be relevant as well.

I love the noon to 3:00 activities....not much mentioned..."at home." From the surveillance video we know she followed FD back to MS.
Then, she's "back and forth," but to where?

I love the noon to 3:00 activities....not much mentioned..."at home." From the surveillance video we know she followed FD back to MS.
Then, she's "back and forth," but to where?

According to the January 2020 Troconis AW, it was the other way around; MT was LEADING and FD was FOLLOWING.

Excerpt:
1:36 PM - 80 Mountain Spring Rd, Farmington: Surveillance shows a white Jeep followed by a black Chevrolet Suburban with a Thule rack pulling into 80 Mountain Spring Road. According to Troconis, she was operating the Jeep and Dulos was driving the Chevrolet.

The AW doesn't mention which direction they were coming from as MT led FD into the driveway there.

Also, I agree about the big unspecific hole in the middle of the day which begins at noon, is marked off hour by hour (except mysteriously excludes 2:00) and goes until 3:30 and is loosely labeled "HOME."

Just lunch with Fotis at noon (and we know how much that time shifts around when MT is subsequently interviewed by LE) and then at 3:30: "Went with cleaning supplies to 80 M. Back and forth."

No phone activity from 11:53 am until 1:53 pm and that latter time was Fotis. The next phone activity with anyone else is 2:39 pm.

And that 1:53 call from Fotis? That was only 17 minutes after they'd arrived one behind the other at 80 MS Rd. And shortly after that call from Fotis, the Jeep returned to 80 MS Rd and FD texted PG to see when he'd arrive back in Farmington that afternoon. After that 2:13 pm text, the Jeep departed again and didn't return until over an hour and a half later.

It was almost like the Jeep left, and someone thought, "Hmm. We better see when PG is coming back to town," so the two of them coordinated to get that answer and then the Jeep took off again.

Big hole in the middle of the day right after the Toyota (at least) arrives back in the Farmington area from it's morning run to New Canaan.

Last edited:
The car and cell phone shuffling was like the old shell game!

Troconis “gasped” when detectives pulled out a photo of the bloody pillow...yeah I bet she did! She might have *#!% her pants too because she realized at that moment that they were caught and she was in deep trouble...she was probably freaking out trying to think of what she could possibly say about the pillow and frantically wondering what else LE had recovered?

I do wonder if FD told MT killing JD was an accident and it suddenly dawned on her that with all this blood on a pillow it might not have happened the way he said it did? Maybe MT didn’t know FD rode his bike to JD’s house. He could have told her he went to JD’s house to try and talk to her about the kids or the divorce and work some things out but they got into an argument that turned physical and he pushed her and she hit her head. Something went sideways with his plan to subdue JD and take her somewhere else. I think Jennifer screamed and fought for her life which enraged him and he had to shut her up. Maybe FD hadn’t planned to kill JD in the garage or involve MT directly but now he has been there too long and he has all of this bloody clean up evidence to get rid of. He might have even had a plan with KM of where to take her and carry out his revenge but he missed that window. Maybe he cried and told MT oh baby something terrible has happened...it was a horrible accident, I didn’t mean to hurt her, I can’t go to jail and leave my children without a father, etc. Then he begs her to please help him with an alibi and getting rid of the evidence. Maybe MT didn’t know just how much blood was in those garbage bags. I know that doesn’t make what she did any better but I just can’t imagine helping your boyfriend cover up a planned, premeditated murder. Wouldn’t you be afraid that could be you one day? I believe MT willingly helped FD after the murder and that she knows where Jennifer is but I doubt FD was honest with her about why or how he killed her. Not that she didn’t deserve it but I think MT got badly burned by FD. :confused: MOO

Hi Lilypad,

Really pleased you are here! Suzanne Morphew’s case has often reminded me of Jennifer’s for some reason.

I share your instinct in wanting to think the best of people. However, in this instance there is no best side to MT, and there appears to be a mountain of evidence that she wanted Jennifer dead as badly as FD did.

If her only crime was to cover up after her boyfriend told her it was an accident, that would be terrible and wrong but more palatable than the truth. And who knows, she could still try that line as a defence.

However, from early days here, it became clear that she was heavily involved in the planning - and it was the planning of a murder not a conversation - as well as the cover-up.

MT isn’t the only female ever to have committed a heinous crime. However, there’s little more unthinkable than plotting the brutal murder and disposal of a lovely mother of five young kids, because you see her as the obstacle between you and what you want - her husband, her house, her life and ultimately her inheritance.

There are so many horrible facts that have come to light regarding MT in these threads since May 2019, it’s hard to know where to start to explain the inhumanity that she has displayed.

An absolute must-read for anyone just getting interested in this case are MT’s two arrest warrants.

June 2019:

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-9ba0-f76720b4a166/5cf560b0dd90b.pdf.pdf

And then, January 2020, Conspiracy To Commit Murder:

https://newcanaanite.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/TROCONIS-Arrest-Warrant-Executed-01-07-20.pdf

Glad to have you on board for Justice for Jennifer! May she and KM reap what they sowed.

ETA MOO!

Last edited:
I knew what you meant @Southernsnooper and I agree...she knew what was up and why FD wanted to detail the Tacoma. It could have even been her idea. I’m not buying the innocent, poor English speaking victim act one bit and neither are the detectives. And I think she knows where Jennifer’s body is. I might be more inclined to feel a tiny bit of pity for her if she confessed and told the truth right away and helped LE recover JD. If she had just admitted she was blinded by love and loyalty to her man...at least I could understand that a little better. :rolleyes: But after she realized she was used and left to take the fall why not just come clean and beg for mercy? My guess is her motivation now is not going to jail and leaving her daughter. She should have thought about what would happen to her. I feel very sorry for her child as well as the Dulos children. They will all have lost their parents in the end. MOO

Dear Lilypad,

It is so hard to believe anyone would do such things, I agree. :( And as you said, the worst is what all the children of those involved have suffered and will suffer. The awfulness of that is just unfathomable, indeed. :(

If MT reveals the location of the remains, when would that be, and under what circumstances?

If KM knew the location, would he have revealed it already?

I’m convinced that JD might be buried at the Farmington Land Trust where the white tyvek suit was found.

I wonder where in Farmington. There is a bunch of Land Trust that was right next to his Mountain Spring property so that is my guess/opinion. Interesting. Its open to the public, maybe ill take a hike in the spring. IMOO

source: https://www.farmingtonlandtrust.org/uploads/2/9/8/5/29850967/flt_open_space_map_5-5-2017_draft.pdf

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics