Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading that when LE went into his house for the first or second time Michelle was at the computer deleting files.
No link to back this up but I know I read it.
Back in the day, when we went to find the media link, it had disappeared. We had speculated that it was pulled deliberately. Long time ago. Early on.
Does that jog anyone's memory?
MOO.

This is exactly what I recall, but since I don’t remember the source of that info, don’t know how accurate it was.

IMO.... if MT were a DV victim of FD, his death would've freed her from him, freeing her to confesss everything she knew, no longer afraid he could hurt her.

Methinks all by herself MT wanted Jennifer's husband, Jennifer's bed, Jennifer's shower, Jennifer's house, Jennifer's children (only so Jennifer couldn't), Jennifer's lifestyle, Jennifer's money, and FD's last name. And she was willing to do whatever it took to get it.

She's no victim. She was an active participant. Hiding behind "I didn't know".... like some helpless minion... with attorneys who are telling her to keep her mouth shut, that their only bet is to get her off on some technicality.

I hope their strategy backfires spectacularly.

Her fingerprints were on those bags.

JMO

Yes.That's what I am saying.
They were a couple that lived together but were not legally bound by marriage. And NO children.
What am I missing?
MOO

Yes-she wasn’t “nailed down”, so nothing too complicated kept her there. I supposed JS will come up with some kind story like fD controlled her and she couldn’t leave (but since she was also afraid of Jennifer, why wouldn’t she WANT to leave?)-or maybe it would be an explanation that was much more ordinary, like “4jx was her home and her job, and her daughter was in school, and she didn’t want to upset all of that”. There is no evidence that she was forced to do anything at all that she didn’t want to do

I remember reading that when LE went into his house for the first or second time Michelle was at the computer deleting files.
Back in the day, when we went to find the media link, it had disappeared. We had speculated that it was pulled deliberately. Long time ago. Early on.
MOO.
Yes, it sure does! Once again, the innocent Michelle Troconis caught in the act of suspicious activity but claims she knows nothing! Moo

MOO.

Yes, I definitely recall this! I wouldn’t know anymore where I read it, but I do remember discussion about this. As far as I remember the nature of the deleted files was not released, but highly speculated as to what the files were.

EDIT: OK, yes if you read the 400+ pages of the warrant, starting at pg.41 you will see that there were two points regarding the computer files. Many of the images she deleted were pictures of her daughter and she deleted her Facebook account. Second point was that an email account was removed. That account belonged to: GUILLAUME VIDALLET VICE PRESIDENT, who worked for Fore group for 12 yrs. The warrant is suggesting that the account contains significant information about the crime. Maybe this will come out during trial. I hope they were able to get more info that the public is just not yet aware of.

Last edited:
Remember too that on 30 May Michelle Troconis called a computer tech whom worked as a consultant to FORE for 10 years and asked him for a time machine backup of her phone and computer to an external thumb drive and then he was asked to delete photos from her phone! The police questioned him and I’m certain have a lot more information to share during the trial!

I wonder if she spoke English to him!

Also,the tech shared with LE that Fotis Dulos backed up his files using Backblaze and LE got a search warrant for it!

I just wonder what LE gleaned from Michelle’s and Fotis’ phones and computers! Very curious!

moo
I kind of think the interpreter 'play' [ploy] was just the first quick trick up his sleeve. She got a translator [that she doesn't appear to even want] and the story ends there. Maybe better said as setting the stage for use in trial, we shall see. But he seems to have dropped it in his motions.

She spoke English to Fd, on social media, in online reviews, for work, with friends, her family spoke english to each other in court, BLAH BLAH. Stupid plot line for JS as I see it, yet it set the stage well for the nonsense he had in mind ahead.

GREAT point about the phone and computer back-ups. The English out of MT will make the entire JS ploy moot. NEXT!
MOO

GREAT point about the phone and computer back-ups. The English out of MT will make the entire JS ploy moot. NEXT!
^^rsbbm
It's the ploy JLS planned from day one-- coupled with targeting the cost of the investigation to emphasize his belief that his client was scapegoated. JLS showed his cards at his first interview.

Remember too that on 30 May Michelle Troconis called a computer tech whom worked as a consultant to FORE for 10 years and asked him for a time machine backup of her phone and computer to an external thumb drive and then he was asked to delete photos from her phone! The police questioned him and I’m certain have a lot more information to share during the trial!

I wonder if she spoke English to him!

Also,the tech shared with LE that Fotis Dulos backed up his files using Backblaze and LE got a search warrant for it!

I just wonder what LE gleaned from Michelle’s and Fotis’ phones and computers! Very curious!

moo

I remember this as well. She was deleting files from her work computer.

It appears she only needs a translator when she has a court appearance, so she probably spoke English to the tech, as well as to the x amount of times LE questioned her, and to her two attorneys, friends and family, pets, etc. :rolleyes:

Yes-she wasn’t “nailed down”, so nothing too complicated kept her there. I supposed JS will come up with some kind story like fD controlled her and she couldn’t leave (but since she was also afraid of Jennifer, why wouldn’t she WANT to leave?)-or maybe it would be an explanation that was much more ordinary, like “4jx was her home and her job, and her daughter was in school, and she didn’t want to upset all of that”. There is no evidence that she was forced to do anything at all that she didn’t want to do
Can MT even use disruption as an excuse? Think about it, her only child's father lives in another country-where the child lives 50% of the year, is a competitive athlete with a school curriculum reportedly like that of a child actor-tutoring, school in Argentina, school in Miami, school in CT, school in Colorado. MT couldn't upset anything other than not getting her hands on money that was never hers, nor did she work to obtain.

As for the BB from above "There is no evidence that she was forced to do anything at all that she didn’t want to do", in fact, her alibi script on May 24th, 2019-a workday-reads like a woman who does EXACTLY what she wants to be doing; shower [sex], school run, visit friends, waterski, grocery shop, light 'cleaning', homemade brunching, calls with family and friends...all while being a salaried employee for a company financially supported by her boyfriends wife.

MOO

Can MT even use disruption as an excuse? Think about it, her only child's father lives in another country-where the child lives 50% of the year, is a competitive athlete with a school curriculum reportedly like that of a child actor-tutoring, school in Argentina, school in Miami, school in CT, school in Colorado. MT couldn't upset anything other than not getting her hands on money that was never hers, nor did she work to obtain.

As for the BB from above "There is no evidence that she was forced to do anything at all that she didn’t want to do", in fact, her alibi script on May 24th, 2019-a workday-reads like a woman who does EXACTLY what she wants to be doing; shower [sex], school run, visit friends, waterski, grocery shop, light 'cleaning', homemade brunching, calls with family and friends...all while being a salaried employee for a company financially supported by her boyfriends wife.

MOO

Of course-why didn’t I think of it that way; that she is an employee in name and paycheck only? I am struggling with how dumb MT would have to be, to think that fD was truly the source of all of the money flying around, for the “best of everything”, since it effectively dried up as soon as Jennifer left-in fact, that’s why he didn’t WANT her to leave, and why he expected her to stay there, right along with MT, who would now be the “woman of the house”, and her kid.
I do think it’s going to be difficult for MT to make her case that she had nowhere to go, so she was forced to stay and be under fD’s control and influence. I just know JS will go there, though, and it’ll be interesting to see him try.

Of course-why didn’t I think of it that way; that she is an employee in name and paycheck only? I am struggling with how dumb MT would have to be, to think that fD was truly the source of all of the money flying around, for the “best of everything”, since it effectively dried up as soon as Jennifer left-in fact, that’s why he didn’t WANT her to leave, and why he expected her to stay there, right along with MT, who would now be the “woman of the house”, and her kid.
I do think it’s going to be difficult for MT to make her case that she had nowhere to go, so she was forced to stay and be under fD’s control and influence. I just know JS will go there, though, and it’ll be interesting to see him try.
Yep. Crazytown. Edit: and horrifying misogyny toward JFD & active complicity by MT. IMHO.
I’m trying to remember where on the timeline that MT allegedly went to a NY bank to check out the HFarber $ situation? I may be hallucinating about this...

YMMV MOO

Last edited:

MOO
I thought for a minute that I saw MT in a Super Bowl commercial - she does get around, after all! My opinion, of course!

Yep. Crazytown.
MOO — I’m trying to remember where on the timeline that MT allegedly went to a NY bank to check out the HFarber $ situation? I may be hallucinating about this...

YMMV

No, that apparently happened, but I can’t recall what it was that she was trying to get access to; possibly the trust fund information from the late Hilliard Farber-somebody here will have an idea when it happened on the timeline

No, that apparently happened, but I can’t recall what it was that she was trying to get access to; possibly the trust fund information from the late Hilliard Farber-somebody here will have an idea when it happened on the timeline
She went to the probate court (trust fund) I believe. I think it might have been shortly after Jennifer was missing (murdered). I remember thinking, how did she gain access to the records, believing at some point they weren't public, and if for some reason she used Jennifer's credentials.

She went to the probate court (trust fund) I believe. I think it might have been shortly after Jennifer was missing (murdered). I remember thinking, how did she gain access to the records, believing at some point they weren't public, and if for some reason she used Jennifer's credentials.
Thank you!
Just a little stroll into the city...
Heinous.
I hope prosecution’s hired someone excellent to produce clean, simple(?), high-res visuals for timeline & evidence.
MOO

Thank you!
Just a little stroll into the city...
Heinous.
I hope prosecution’s hired someone excellent to produce clean, simple(?), high-res visuals for timeline & evidence.
MOO
Searched the thread, and @HopeForTheBest had posted a few questions that MT refused to answer during FDs civil trial.....
Is Mr. Dulos contributing in any way to your defense?
When did you first meet Fotis Dulos?
Where did you first meet Fotis Dulos?
At any time did Mr. Dulos request that you place assets in your name, even if you did not do so?
Did Mr. Dulos ever ask you to go to the Probate Court in New York to review the records of the Farber estate?
Did you discuss with Mr. Dulos the approximate amount that was reflected in the Probate Court records as to the Farber estate?
Did Mr. Dulos discuss with you the fact that if Jennifer died that, in fact, he would be the sole owner of the property?
Did Mr. Dulos ever discuss with you trusts that were maintained for Jennifer Farber Dulos by the Farber family?
Did Mr. Dulos tell you the amount of money that was held in trust for Jennifer Farber Dulos?
Did you bring any assets, any money, to Greece on behalf of Mr. Dulos at any time?

Was this on her court-allowed trip out of state to New York to visit an "old friend?"

Trip included the therapeutic riding center that she may have attended as a teenager? Did someone tell us that was shortly after her twin brother's death? Very early in these threads?

The trip that was shortened because there was a problem with the ankle tracker?

Sorry -- I'm blonde, aging, and had COVID. I am more likely to find your ancestors in the Colonies than I am to find articles for this case lately!

As usual, jmho ymmv lrr.

Awaiting justice for Jennifer!

Searched the thread, and @HopeForTheBest had posted a few questions that MT refused to answer during FDs civil trial.....
Is Mr. Dulos contributing in any way to your defense?
When did you first meet Fotis Dulos?
Where did you first meet Fotis Dulos?
At any time did Mr. Dulos request that you place assets in your name, even if you did not do so?
Did Mr. Dulos ever ask you to go to the Probate Court in New York to review the records of the Farber estate?
Did you discuss with Mr. Dulos the approximate amount that was reflected in the Probate Court records as to the Farber estate?
Did Mr. Dulos discuss with you the fact that if Jennifer died that, in fact, he would be the sole owner of the property?
Did Mr. Dulos ever discuss with you trusts that were maintained for Jennifer Farber Dulos by the Farber family?
Did Mr. Dulos tell you the amount of money that was held in trust for Jennifer Farber Dulos?
Did you bring any assets, any money, to Greece on behalf of Mr. Dulos at any time?
Thank you so much!
It was floating around in my unconscious somewhere — you gave it form!
I imagine the money & money-seeking trail is something to behold. MOO

Last edited:

This will absolutely come up in her trial, if it happened, which I believe. There wouldn’t be any good reason for her to have done it. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth