Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure about there being no evidence for the probate court visit and I'll try to explain why...

In Manhattan Surrogate Court, you have to physically go to the court house to obtain probate records. You fill out a paper request with your basic information and physically hand the request and your ID to a clerk behind a wall of windows (like a bank) to get the documents. Not all assets are available even with the court file-more on that below in blue.

The NY Surrogate Court will release the file to you for your review and only on-the-spot viewing/copying. The actual will is the Court's copy and you will not be allowed to take anything out of the court file with you. There are copy machines within eyesight of the clerks window where you can take the file, copy it yourself, and return the file to the clerk (hence, leaving a record of your presence as well as your ID). I see two possibilities here for Weinstein finding out about the visit; 1) He or the Farber's estate atty asked the court and/or clerk if there is a record of anyone viewing the file (I always think Weinstein is 1 step ahead) or 2) It is possible that MT was seeking documents that she and FD weren't sure how to obtain (going to the courthouse was a phishing expedition), and as a result could have had no choice but to ultimately request the information from the estate attorney (likely a Manhattan atty). I wouldn't put it past FD to be bold about obtaining the docs nor see him being hesitant about believing he has a right to see them.

Regardless of MT testifying, I think the financial motive will come out in trial, and proof of MT obtaining or even attempting to review the Farber family estate records would be in my top 3 of star 'witnesses'.

Additional links about the process below:
How Do I Find Out The New York Probate Status of a Will?

There are several ways to find out the probate status of a decedent’s will in New York. If someone filed the will with the Surrogate’s Court, then it is a matter of public record. By going down to the Court and paying a fee, you can request and obtain a copy of the probate file of the decedent.

[...]
If the person who died had assets that were not required to pass through probate, then it may not be necessary for there to be a probate proceeding – their assets would pass to the beneficiaries and heirs outside of the probate. Assets that pass outside of probate are not public record. Assets that pass outside of probate are typically assets that are held in joint ownership or have a designated beneficiary. Examples include real estate, bank, stock and other financial accounts, title to motor vehicles or other vessels, life insurance policies, 401(k) and different types of retirement accounts. Property that a decedent transfers to a trust is passed to the beneficiaries of the decedent at the decedent’s death outside of probate as well and is not of public record either.

As part of Manhattan probate process and probating a will in Manhattan, you need to file an inventory of the estate within six month of being appointed as the personal representative. The inventory’s main feature is a list of the assets that you were able to find. (IMO, the will and inventory of assets was MT/FD's main goal)
How Do I Find Out The New York Probate Status of a Will?.

NY COURT LINKS
Probate

The Executor files the original Will and a certified copy of the death certificate with the probate petition and other supporting documents in the Surrogate's Court in the county where the Decedent had their primary residence. [...]
Probate | NY CourtHelp

Last Will and Testament
A Last Will and Testament is also called a Will. A Will is a written statement of what a person wants done with their property after they die.

A Will can have directions for how property should be divided and names an Executor to carry out those wishes. Wills can also appoint a guardian for their children.

The Will must be filed in Surrogate's Court and admitted for probate before the wishes of the person who died can be followed.

Wills are a confidential document until the person dies. Once the Will is admitted to probate or a small estate, it becomes a public document that anyone can see and read.

When Someone Dies | NY CourtHelpwill.shtml

MOO

For those new to the case:

Trust Funds are NOT Required to be filed in Probate Court.

I have Always Believed that the reason MT went to the Probate court was to investigate the Trust Funds.

MT traveled all the way to the Big City for NOTHING.

HF was a Financial Wizard and created Trust Funds for Jennifer And the children.

IF Fd had physical custody of the children, he Absolutely Expected to receive Jennifer's payments from HER Trust Fund AND continue to have the Childrens' Trust Fund pay for their private school education to which Fd had become accustomed.

JFd's Trust Fund payed out in quarterly installments for almost $400,000.00 per year.

Fd Also Expected the Annual Farber Christmas Gift to Continue to HIM, even After JFd filed for divorce. As noted in the Civil Case.

ALL For The LOVE of Money.

IMO.

Diddian...I'm responding to a very old post of yours from March 25, 2020. I can't quote it as it remains in the forum history. In addition to your excellent points about the Thule rack, the post reminded of some MT's basic lack of observational skills.

During the morning of May 24, 2019, MT has alibis that involve her doing a lot of driving in the morning. She drives her daughter to school and returns home. (7:20-8:12); Goes to Storage (warehouse) and returns Aaron Haines' purse at 9; Shops for groceries and goes to 4JX 10:30; and leaves at 11 to see Petu and try to water ski and comes home at noon.

If I am following your information and other arrest warrant information, both the Suburban and the Jeep were in the 4JX parking area all morning. FD's phone was in his office. Didn't MT find it odd that FD was no where around the house if both cars were in the driveway?

If I walked into our garage and both our cars were present, and I had not seen my husband, I would be wondering where he is.

According to MT, she and FD did not discuss anything at lunch concerning his whereabouts that morning. Just amazing....and so unbelievable, IMO.

tenor.gif

I would love it if you'd post the link(s) to your excellent research, the search warrant summary particularly, for the newer members. You had excellent isolated windows of time where FD may have disposed of JFD's body.

Your Post:
Okay, I'll bite on your mention of the Thule rack.

Are those Thule racks specific to certain size vehicles? Could THAT rack atop FD's Suburban also fit atop the Jeep Grand Cherokee? Say, for the Jeep's 2:24 to 3:55PM trip from 80 MS Rd to Avon to Bristol and then back to 80 MS Rd? The 2:24 to 3:55PM time span allowed for 41 minutes of activity beyond driving time necessary to make the Jeep's round trip.

The AW specifically mentions the presence of the Thule rack on FD's Suburban when it arrived with FD driving at 80 MS Rd at 1:36PM (at the exact same time that MT arrived at 80 MS Rd driving the Jeep, but 1 hour and 14 minutes AFTER the Toyota Tacoma had returned to 80 MS Rd from its morning round trip to New Canaan). The AW also specifically mentions the presence of the Thule rack on FD's Suburban at 4:03, when it departed with MT driving to deliver both of their cellphones to be left unattended at 4JC (presumably so PG would not be able to reach them when he arrived at 4:30 as he'd told them by text he would).

Was the Thule rack moved to the Jeep for the 2:24 to 3:55PM trip from 80 MS Rd to Avon to Bristol and back again to 80 MS Rd? The AW doesn't address it, but the fact that the AW mentions surveillance capturing the presence of the Thule rack on the Suburban both before and after the Jeep's round trip away from 80 MS Rd raises the question whether the Thule rack had moved in the interim and whether evidence of that movement had been captured on surveillance as well.
I think you can quote posts from prior threads by clicking on the post # and then selecting and copying the web link that will appear in the pop-up and pasting it into your current post.

Here is my post from May 3, 2020 that included as an attachment the several page timeline I created from arrest warrants and search warrants with some of my analysis at that time. (IIRC, the pagination in the contents page doesn't exactly match the actual pages, Timeline D was expanded beyond the length it was when the content page was created.)

Of course, keep in mind that no information is included from LE investigative reports or from analysis/evaluation/testing of collected evidence as those reports have not been publicly released (except in part in the AW's or SW's, when so indicated in the AW's or SW's).

Also, note that the included analysis and notes are JMO and reflect the speculative questions and/or theories I was considering at the time I created that timeline back in May. Users should go to the AW's and SW's and information more recently released to form their own opinions.

Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

I also at that time created a couple of tables useful for quickly navigating SW's and I will see if I can locate those posts as well.

ETA: As I show on that large timeline (Table D in that document), I think I remember from reading through all the AW's and SW's that the location of FD's Suburban is discussed the evening of 5/23 (when it is captured on surveillance with FD driving it from 4JC to 80 MS Rd in the middle of his dinner party for a "meat run" shortly after KM's phone pings in the area of 4JC) and then FD's Suburban is not mentioned again until it appears on surveillance following the Jeep into the driveway of 80 MS Rd at 1:36 pm on 5/24. MT told LE she was driving the Jeep and FD was driving the Suburban.

Last edited:
For those new to the case:

Trust Funds are NOT Required to be filed in Probate Court.

I have Always Believed that the reason MT went to the Probate court was to investigate the Trust Funds.

MT traveled all the way to the Big City for NOTHING.

HF was a Financial Wizard and created Trust Funds for Jennifer And the children.

IF Fd had physical custody of the children, he Absolutely Expected to receive Jennifer's payments from HER Trust Fund AND continue to have the Childrens' Trust Fund pay for their private school education to which Fd had become accustomed.

JFd's Trust Fund payed out in quarterly installments for almost $400,000.00 per year.

Fd Also Expected the Annual Farber Christmas Gift to Continue to HIM, even After JFd filed for divorce. As noted in the Civil Case.

ALL For The LOVE of Money.

IMO.
So at quarterly distributions of $ 100,000 how on earth did they make do financially? All that money owed, 5 kiddos in private school with minimal or zero income from FD. That’s not a sufficient amount of income to afford their lifestyle and 5 kids. FD maybe wanted Jennifer to demand an increase in distribution? There are good reasons for limiting trust funds and FD is a perfect example. IMO

I think you can quote posts from prior threads by clicking on the post # and then selecting and copying the web link that will appear in the pop-up and pasting it into your current post.

Here is my post from May 3, 2020 that included as an attachment the several page timeline I created from arrest warrants and search warrants with some of my analysis at that time. (IIRC, the pagination in the contents page doesn't exactly match the actual pages, Timeline D was expanded beyond the length it was when the content page was created.)

Of course, keep in mind that no information is included from LE investigative reports or from analysis/evaluation/testing of collected evidence as those reports have not been publicly released (except in part in the AW's or SW's, when so indicated in the AW's or SW's).

Also, note that the included analysis and notes are JMO and reflect the speculative questions and/or theories I was considering at the time I created that timeline back in May. Users should go to the AW's and SW's and information more recently released to form their own opinions.

Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

I also at that time created a couple of tables useful for quickly navigating SW's and I will see if I can locate those posts as well.

ETA: As I show on that large timeline (Table D in that document), I think I remember from reading through all the AW's and SW's that the location of FD's Suburban is discussed the evening of 5/23 (when it is captured on surveillance with FD driving it from 4JC to 80 MS Rd in the middle of his dinner party for a "meat run" shortly after KM's phone pings in the area of 4JC) and then FD's Suburban is not mentioned again until it appears on surveillance following the Jeep into the driveway of 80 MS Rd at 1:36 pm on 5/24. MT told LE she was driving the Jeep and FD was driving the Suburban.

Thanks Diddian for the posting tip and reposting some of that information.

You did an incredible job putting all the disjointed information together. *advertiser censored* should hire you to organize his files. Obviously he's in need of assistance.

The Suburban remains a mystery then, if LE didn't indicate that it returned to 4JX the night of the 23rd. So much for my moment of clarity.

I do want to go over your charts again.

So at quarterly distributions of $ 100,000 how on earth did they make do financially? All that money owed, 5 kiddos in private school with minimal or zero income from FD. That’s not a sufficient amount of income to afford their lifestyle and 5 kids. FD maybe wanted Jennifer to demand an increase in distribution? There are good reasons for limiting trust funds and FD is a perfect example. IMO

JFd was Not Broke.

Fd was Broke Only After JFd left in June 2017 when She took HER Trust Fund Income with her.

JFd's Trust Fund was in Her Name Only and Thank Goodness, her Father HF, had the foresight to keep the Trust in Her Name Only.

FD's House of Cards was collapsing because he had been his only source of income for 2 years before he Murdered Jennifer and it was the catalyst that broke the camel's back in January, 2020, when the Bail Bonds company realized that Fd did Not have enough collateral for the properties that he put up for his bond due to the fact that he had absolutely No interest in any of the properties for he owed more on them than they were worth.

Without Jennifer's Money, Fd could NOT live his lavish lifestyle anymore and YET, What Does Fd Do? He takes lavish trips all over the world with his side piece.

ALL his properties had multiple mortgages/loans/contractor liens and he had several high balance credit cards. He Owed so many people, So Much Money. Some of the properties had 4 or 5 entities waiting in line for payment on those mortgages/loans/contractor liens.

Every Single Fd Debt was Incurred After JFd fled for her life with her children in June 0f 2017.

The kids' Trust Fund was managed solely by the Trust Fund Manager and only paid for Educational expenses for the Children. Their Educational expenses did not come out of JFd's Trust Fund. The Educational Expenses were sent to the Trust Fund Manager to pay them Directly. The Money NEVER went through JFd's or Fd's hands.

Fd was Never going to have control of either Trust Fund. HF made sure of that. HF lent Fd the money to build 4JC and HF Required that Fd Drive to Manhattan Every Month to make payment on that loan, In Person. Not by mailing a check, bank transfer, courier, or bit coin. IN PERSON Every Single Month. The Building Loans from HF were for most, if not all, of Fd's FORE Projects. So, Imagine Fd having to go face to face with HF Every Single Month for 13 YEARS.

It sounds like HF did Not Trust Fd as far as Fd's elevated boots could raise him.

Fd was taking money from Peter to pay Paul and it had Finally caught up to him in January 2020. Fd Knew he was going back to jail and there was No Money to get him out or prevent him from going, in the first place.

I Assure you as a Connecticut property owner and resident, $400,000.00 per year was Very Doable, especially with the Childrens' Trust Fund paying for All Educational Expenses, not just Tuition. They were even able to take lots of trips all over the world, back when the family unit was intact and before MT came on the scene. Cost of living is much less in Farmington, Hartford County than in Lower Fairfield County.

IMO and with a MOO MOO Here and a MOO MOO There.

IMO.

Last edited:
JFd was Not Broke.

Fd was Broke Only After JFd left in June 2017 when She took HER Trust Fund Income with her.

JFd's Trust Fund was in Her Name Only and Thank Goodness, her Father HF, had the foresight to keep the Trust in Her Name Only.

FD's House of Cards was collapsing because he had been his only source of income for 2 years before he Murdered Jennifer and it was the catalyst that broke the camel's back in January, 2020, when the Bail Bondsman company realized that Fd did Not have enough collateral for the properties that he put up for his bond due to the fact that he had absolutely No interest in any of the properties for he owed more on them than they were worth.

Without Jennifer's Money, Fd could NOT live his lavish lifestyle anymore and YET, What Does Fd Do? He takes lavish trips all over the world with his side piece.

ALL his properties had multiple mortgages/loans/contractor liens and he had several high balance credit cards. He Owed so many people, So Much Money. Some of the properties had 4 or 5 entities waiting in line for payment on those mortgages/loans/contractor liens.

Every Single Fd Debt was Incurred After JFd fled for her life with her children in June 0f 2017.

The kids' Trust Fund was managed solely by the Trust Fund Manager and only paid for Educational expenses for the Children. Their Educational expenses did not come out of JFd's Trust Fund. The Educational Expenses were sent to the Trust Fund Manager to pay them Directly. The Money NEVER went through JFd's or Fd's hands.

Fd was Never going to have control of either Trust Fund. HF made sure of that. HF lent Fd the money to build 4JC and HF Required that Fd Drive to Manhattan Every Month to make payment on that loan, In Person. Not by mailing a check, bank transfer, courier, or bit coin. IN PERSON Every Single Month. The Building Loans from HF were for most if not all of Fd's Fore Projects. So, Imagine Fd having to go face to face with HF Every Single Month for 13 YEARS.

It sounds like HF did Not Trust Fd as far as Fd's elevated boots could raise him.

Fd was taking money from Peter to pay Paul and it had Finally caught up to him in January 2020. Fd Knew he was going back to jail and there was No Money to get him out or prevent him from going, in the first place.

I Assure you as a Connecticut property owner and resident, $400,000.00 per year was Very Doable, especially with the Childrens' Trust Fund paying for All Educational Expenses, not just Tuition. They were even able to take lots of trips all over the world, back when the family unit was intact and before MT came on the scene. Cost of living is much less in Farmington, Hartford County than in Lower Fairfield County.

IMO and with a MOO MOO Here and a MOO MOO There.

IMO.
Thank you for the reminder! Much appreciated!

Thank you for the reminder! Much appreciated!

You would think that Fd's Finance Degrees, from Brown and then Columbia, prepared him to live in the real world.

Nope, it did Not.

Two Ivy League Degrees did Not help Fd. Not even his few years at Cap Gemini Ernst & Young.

Fd was Greedy, Greedy, and more Greedy.

He just spent more and more money that he did not have. Most people would have stopped going on lavish vacations.

Not Fd.

Jennifer would still be alive if it had not been for Fd's Greed.

For that matter, Fd would still be alive had it not been for his Greed.

IMO.

You would think that Fd's Finance Degrees, from Brown and then Columbia, prepared him to live in the real world.

Nope, it did Not.

Two Ivy League Degrees did Not help Fd. Not even his few years at Cap Gemini Ernst & Young.

Fd was Greedy, Greedy, and more Greedy.

He just spent more and more money that he did not have. Most people would have stopped going on lavish vacations.

Not Fd.

Jennifer would still be alive if it had not been for Fd's Greed.

For that matter, Fd would still be alive had it not been for his Greed.

IMO.

The truth of this—that JFD and FD still would be alive if not for FD’s greed—makes me sick to the soul every time I think of it. FD wouldn’t have starved. He just wanted more, more, more—and look what it cost JFD, all of the kids beyond JFD’s, and so many others, and yes, even FD. I’ll also never understand why FD/MT thought they could get away with it. MOO.

Thanks Diddian for the posting tip and reposting some of that information.

You did an incredible job putting all the disjointed information together. *advertiser censored* should hire you to organize his files. Obviously he's in need of assistance.

The Suburban remains a mystery then, if LE didn't indicate that it returned to 4JX the night of the 23rd. So much for my moment of clarity.

I do want to go over your charts again.
Under no circumstances would I hire myself out to work for MT’s defense in this case.

I will get the promised summary tables (they help navigate more easily through the 467 pages of SW’s) posted here early tomorrow.

I’ve also developed a new table comparing MT’s Activity Log and Cellphone Log (included as exhibits G and H to one of JS’s recent motions) to events as documented in the SW’s, along with my notes and questions generated by that comparison. I’ll post that too.

I have this scheduled today.

Wednesday, February 10th:
*Probate Court Hearing (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan). State of Connecticut Case #20-00059
12/8/20: Probate Court Judge Evelyn Daly set a status conference date of February 10th, 2021 for the motion to declare that Jennifer is deceased. A hearing on the issue will be set at a later date.

I have this scheduled today.

Wednesday, February 10th:
*Probate Court Hearing (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan). State of Connecticut Case #20-00059
12/8/20: Probate Court Judge Evelyn Daly set a status conference date of February 10th, 2021 for the motion to declare that Jennifer is deceased. A hearing on the issue will be set at a later date.

thanks Niner. That’s a big court decision date for sure.

The truth of this—that JFD and FD still would be alive if not for FD’s greed—makes me sick to the soul every time I think of it. FD wouldn’t have starved. He just wanted more, more, more—and look what it cost JFD, all of the kids beyond JFD’s, and so many others, and yes, even FD. I’ll also never understand why FD/MT thought they could get away with it. MOO.

This kind of thing always makes me crazy-that the love of money and things could make the life of a mother of 5 so insignificant.

Thinking a little bit more about how MT said that FD called her to the 80 MS home on 24 May so they BOTH could clean it in preparation for a client meeting the next morning.

What was FD doing in the basement to prepare the home for that meeting? The basement! Does a basement need cleaned? Why did he spend so much time in the basement? How was cleaning the “coffee” from PG’s Tacoma preparing the HOUSE for the client meeting?

Was that meeting on a calendar? Confirmed via text or email? Did that important meeting ever happen
on Saturday morning? Why not if they were so innocent and had nothing to do with Jennifer’s disappearance? I’m sure LE knows. What about the grass seed that FD was so concerned about by putting up stakes? Did LE find bags of grass seed? Was there irrigation reaching that far? Why was FD so concerned with that area and spent time out there when he was cleaning the house in preparation for the client meeting?

Another thing, we know the Raptor has on star that LE tracked. Where did that Raptor go the days following AND prior to 24 May. I wonder what the neighbors’ surveillance captured? We know it exists from the aw that caught his return home from the trash dump and getting the mail.

moo

Thinking a little bit more about how MT said that FD called her to the 80 MS home on 24 May so they BOTH could clean it in preparation for a client meeting the next morning.

What was FD doing in the basement to prepare the home for that meeting? The basement! Does a basement need cleaned? Why did he spend so much time in the basement? How was cleaning the “coffee” from PG’s Tacoma preparing the HOUSE for the client meeting?

Was that meeting on a calendar? Confirmed via text or email? Did that important meeting ever happen
on Saturday morning? Why not if they were so innocent and had nothing to do with Jennifer’s disappearance? I’m sure LE knows. What about the grass seed that FD was so concerned about by putting up stakes? Did LE find bags of grass seed? Was there irrigation reaching that far? Why was FD so concerned with that area and spent time out there when he was cleaning the house in preparation for the client meeting?

Another thing, we know the Raptor has on star that LE tracked. Where did that Raptor go the days following AND prior to 24 May. I wonder what the neighbors’ surveillance captured? We know it exists from the aw that caught his return home from the trash dump and getting the mail.

moo

Nice work, Snooper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members