Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a little to eager which makes me wonder what they are so afraid of. She has a lot of freedom, more then others do.

I still believe if the bracelet is removed she will flee. I believe everything is in place to include a private jet, her parents ready to go also. Just what I feel.

They feel if they pester the court enough, they will cave? Or is she always use to getting what she wants, along with family, no matter what the price?

IMO it is both. I don’t think the Troconis family has given Schoenhorn a minute’s rest with this ankle monitor, and IMO they badger and nag to get what they want, and are paying Schoenhorn to badger and nag the court. Do not be surprised if it works...

AS's appellate motion is getting old. He repeats the same information and demands a different answer.

"Mommy, I want a cookie."
Sorry, son..."No."
"But, I really want a cookie."
And, on and on and on....

The last request's response on October 5, 2020:
upload_2021-2-10_9-19-21.png
Error
IMO...MOO

AS's appellate motion is getting old. He repeats the same information and demands a different answer.

Sorry, son..."No."

View attachment 283585
Error
IMO...MOO

At this point, she might as well save herself some money and just cut it off. Or the judge should just say ok and send her to a cell block in Niantic. Can she be charged for unnecessary filings or harassment of the courts? I think the judge is sick of these filings too, so I do not think he will give in to her bs. Jmo

MT has been compliant for the Reason that she IS Wearing The Bracelet.

She does Not have a choice, but To Be Compliant, because of the bracelet.

The minute the bracelet were to be removed, she would be long gone. She would Not even need her passports.

Let's put MT before No Nonsense Judge White and see what He has to say.

GO TO JAIL
Go Directly to Jail
DO NOT PASS GO
DO NOT COLLECT $200

IMO.

Attachments

• Go_to_Jail.jpg
    Go_to_Jail.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Sorry, son..."No."

View attachment 283585
Error
IMO...MOO
This is unrelated to your post, but I'm replying here to attach the two pdfs that help navigate the 467 pages of publicly released SW's (not a substitute for reading SW's; these just help to find your way around within those 467 pages). I promised you I'd do that this morning.

ETA: The first document summarizes all publicly released SW's by date, earliest to latest. All those signed by a judge on the same date are listed to the right of that date, earliest signed to latest signed.

The second document includes more information from each of the SW's and references the page numbers within the 467 page pdf that each particular SW can be found.

I also promised I'd send the table I did comparing MT's cellphone log and activity log (incl. as exhibits to one of JS's recent motions) to other timelines, but I will send that later today. Every time I analyze that information, I notice something else of interest.

Attachments

• Dulos Search Warrants, Quick Reference Table, 05282020, 647PM.pdf
    224.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Dulos Search Warrants, Summary Table, 02.09.2021.pdf
    376.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
This is unrelated to your post, but I'm replying here to attach the two pdfs that help navigate the 467 pages of publicly released SW's (not a substitute for reading SW's; these just help to find your way around within those 467 pages). I promised I'd do that this morning.

ETA: The first document summarizes all publicly released SW's by date, earliest to latest. All those signed by a judge on the same date are listed to the right of that date, earliest signed to latest signed.

The second document includes more information from each of the SW's and references the page numbers within the 467 page pdf that each particular SW can be found.

Thank you, this is awesome. It must have taken up a lot of your time.

IMO.

MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF FORECLOSURE BY SALE
SAVINGS BANK OF DANBURY v. FORE GROUP. INC.
The defendant, Gloria Farber, Executor of the Estate of Hilliard Farber hereby moves the court to order a judgment of foreclosure by sale, as there appears to be approximately $600,000 in equity based on the appraised value of $3,650,000. Moreover, while normally the defendant would be cognizant that foreclosures by sale do not necessarily secure offers equivalent to the appraised value, in the present market, particularly Western Connecticut, sales are very strong where market prices have demonstrated incredible market resilience. Assuming a successful sale, the parties can then litigate over priorities: Lyon & Billard, Ioannis Toutziardis, Harry Masiello and Gloria Farber. The defendants Fore Group and the Dulos Estate consent and join in this motion.
DocumentInquiry.aspx (ct.gov)
appraisal

I'm not so sure about there being no evidence for the probate court visit and I'll try to explain why...

In Manhattan Surrogate Court, you have to physically go to the court house to obtain probate records. You fill out a paper request with your basic information and physically hand the request and your ID to a clerk behind a wall of windows (like a bank) to get the documents. Not all assets are available even with the court file-more on that below in blue.
^^RSBM

I'm not saying there's no evidence that MT viewed the probate records of Jennifer's father's estate-- which we may perceive point to FD's motivation to murder his wife for financial gain, I'm saying there's no admissible evidence.

The probate records are available to the general public just as OP explained, and MT is the general public. She violated no laws following the public procedure. (I have no knowledge of anybody hacking or misusing a password, and not commenting on that).

While we may believe MT was sent on a mission to obtain knowledge helpful to FDs' motive, it certainly doesn't mean the criminal court (or the prosecutor) agrees with what we think!

For example, the prosecutor doesn't have to prove motive -- it's not deemed a criminal element, and the prosecution doesn't have to prove FD had it.

In other words, good luck admitting evidence simply to establish a motive.

Another example is when MT was deposed by Richard Weinstein for the civil litigation between the estate of Hilliard Farber, Jennifer’s father, and The Fore Group (i.e., Estate suing for $2.5 unpaid loans that FD alleged was a gift, not a loan), AB ordered MT to assert her 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination where she answered only two questions.

Weinstein sought to gather very relevant information on what MT knew about FDs' spending habits and use of company credit cards, etc.

By a separate ruling against MT, the Judge compelled her to answer at least 10% of the deposition questions including questions about who FD may have met with when he visited MT in Miami Beach, Fl or in Vail, Co.

However, the Judge also ruled that MT was not compelled to answer any questions about her relationship with Dulos, any knowledge she may have of The Fore Group’s finances, and whether she had any information on how Dulos was paying for the litany of attorneys representing him in criminal, civil, family and probate court. Judge [Noble] also said she didn't have to answer questions about her time living on Jefferson Court in Farmington with Dulos.

As I said, rules of evidence are harsh -- just ask any prosecutor!

After she invoked Fifth Amendment, judge orders Michelle Troconis to answer 18 questions in civil lawsuit involving Fotis Dulos

This is unrelated to your post, but I'm replying here to attach the two pdfs that help navigate the 467 pages of publicly released SW's (not a substitute for reading SW's; these just help to find your way around within those 467 pages). I promised you I'd do that this morning.

I also promised I'd send the table I did comparing MT's cellphone log and activity log (incl. as exhibits to one of JS's recent motions) to other timelines, but I will send that later today. Every time I analyze that information, I notice something else of interest.
Hear, hear, @Diddian!

Thanks for taking one for the team -- much appreciation. :)

MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF FORECLOSURE BY SALE
SAVINGS BANK OF DANBURY v. FORE GROUP. INC.
The defendant, Gloria Farber, Executor of the Estate of Hilliard Farber hereby moves the court to order a judgment of foreclosure by sale, as there appears to be approximately $600,000 in equity based on the appraised value of $3,650,000. Moreover, while normally the defendant would be cognizant that foreclosures by sale do not necessarily secure offers equivalent to the appraised value, in the present market, particularly Western Connecticut, sales are very strong where market prices have demonstrated incredible market resilience. Assuming a successful sale, the parties can then litigate over priorities: Lyon & Billard, Ioannis Toutziardis, Harry Masiello and Gloria Farber. The defendants Fore Group and the Dulos Estate consent and join in this motion.
appraisal

Who is creditor Lyon & Billard?

Sorry, son..."No."

View attachment 283585
Error
IMO...MOO
I got a kick out of the continuous burden on relationships apart from family and friends.
Is she working on a new beau? Someone with money? Someone who can provide for her in the accustom she is used to?
And the continued burden on defense preparation?
How does that work while she is in Colorado?
Would love to hear how many hours she volunteered at her daughter's school.
After all, the school requested she not attend graduation
Unusual move for a private school in liberal territory
Girlfriend of missing Connecticut woman's husband is asked to NOT attend daughter's graduation | Daily Mail Online
MOO

I got a kick out of the continuous burden on relationships apart from family and friends.
Is she working on a new beau? Someone with money? Someone who can provide for her in the accustom she is used to?
And the continued burden on defense preparation?
How does that work while she is in Colorado?
Would love to hear how many hours she volunteered at her daughter's school.
After all, the school requested she not attend graduation
Unusual move for a private school in liberal territory
Girlfriend of missing Connecticut woman's husband is asked to NOT attend daughter's graduation | Daily Mail Online
MOO

I don’t consider “volunteering at your kid’s school” actual volunteering-I call it acting like a parent. She wants credit for that?

I don’t consider “volunteering at your kid’s school” actual volunteering-I call it acting like a parent. She wants credit for that?
Looks like it.
I am more intrigued by her relationships that are continuously burdened.
What exactly does that mean?
Parents on the slopes in Colorado who notice her with her daughter unable to go up on the lift?
Only able to greet and coach her at the base of the mountain?
Is the child's father there?
One would think he would be as they are both invested in her athletic skiing ability?
Really great for this young girl.
Incredibly talented.
Is it a continuous burden on her to have a mother with an ankle monitor on?
How does one at age 14 explain this to her peers?
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member