Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the probate hearing is still happening today.
must've changed it

Despite the murder charge, Jennifer has not been declared dead and remains missing. A hearing on whether to declare her deceased is now scheduled in probate court in April
Gone Missing: Who are they? Who's trying to find them? (wtnh.com)
I wonder when in April. KMs got a lineup of hearings in April, wonder if there will be any more divulged since from media reports it appears that his possibility for a plea is intertwined between the cases involving JFD and STBX.
Maybe that will weigh into the hearing for JFD declaration of death.
Probably too much to hope for given the slow pace these days.
MOO.

Nice work, Snooper!
Thank you!!! :)
This is unrelated to your post, but I'm replying here to attach the two pdfs that help navigate the 467 pages of publicly released SW's (not a substitute for reading SW's; these just help to find your way around within those 467 pages). I promised you I'd do that this morning.

ETA: The first document summarizes all publicly released SW's by date, earliest to latest. All those signed by a judge on the same date are listed to the right of that date, earliest signed to latest signed.

The second document includes more information from each of the SW's and references the page numbers within the 467 page pdf that each particular SW can be found.

I also promised I'd send the table I did comparing MT's cellphone log and activity log (incl. as exhibits to one of JS's recent motions) to other timelines, but I will send that later today. Every time I analyze that information, I notice something else of interest.
Wow!!! YTB!

At this point, she might as well save herself some money and just cut it off. Or the judge should just say ok and send her to a cell block in Niantic. Can she be charged for unnecessary filings or harassment of the courts? I think the judge is sick of these filings too, so I do not think he will give in to her bs. Jmo
So with you, but I don't think this has occurred to them.
They don't see this as a reprieve from being in jail.
They view it as a punishment.
We don't know yet if the judge/judges are sick of these filings.
Remains to be seen.;

Remains to be seen.;

It isn’t going to surprise me if eventually, the multiple filings work. After all, this is why people do this over and over and over again, using the same stupid argument. As you said, they believe this is one part of punishment for a person who hasn’t been convicted, but what it really is, is an alternative to jail overcrowding. Jail is still an option, if Michelle would like to try it.

This is unrelated to your post, but I'm replying here to attach the two pdfs that help navigate the 467 pages of publicly released SW's (not a substitute for reading SW's; these just help to find your way around within those 467 pages). I promised you I'd do that this morning.

ETA: The first document summarizes all publicly released SW's by date, earliest to latest. All those signed by a judge on the same date are listed to the right of that date, earliest signed to latest signed.

The second document includes more information from each of the SW's and references the page numbers within the 467 page pdf that each particular SW can be found.

I also promised I'd send the table I did comparing MT's cellphone log and activity log (incl. as exhibits to one of JS's recent motions) to other timelines, but I will send that later today. Every time I analyze that information, I notice something else of interest.

I mentioned earlier that I'd post a copy of a table I did with my amateur analysis of MT's Cellphone Log and Activity Log (Exhibits G and H provided in attorney JS's motion last week), comparing the details of those logs to information taken from AW's and SW's. I am attaching that below. All inferences, opinions, and speculative questions from that comparison (included in the rightmost column of table) are JMO.

When taken together with some similar handwritten logs created by FD (we have not yet publicly seen those), LE referred to these cellphone and activity logs as "alibi scripts" in the AW's. The logs created by MT did include at least one falsehood she repeated to LE when being interviewed and they also omitted the Albany Ave trip when garbage bags containing evidence were dumped.

Attachments

• Cell Phone and Activity Logs, MT - Combined in Table and Analyzed, 02.09.2021.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
I mentioned earlier that I'd post a copy of a table I did with my amateur analysis of MT's Cellphone Log and Activity Log (Exhibits G and H provided in attorney JS's motion last week), comparing the details of those logs to information taken from AW's and SW's. I am attaching that below. All inferences, opinions, and speculative questions from that comparison (included in the rightmost column of table) are JMO.

When taken together with some similar handwritten logs created by FD (we have not yet publicly seen those), LE referred to these cellphone and activity logs as "alibi scripts" in the AW's. The logs created by MT did include at least one falsehood she repeated to LE when being interviewed and they also omitted the Albany Ave trip when garbage bags containing evidence were dumped.
You are amazing!! Thank you for all of this!

Wow @Diddian thank you so much! I’ve been reading over these for over an hour even though I need to start cooking dinner. Unbelievable just how much detail LE must include in a warrant to cover any and everything they may find. I noticed that the Tacoma or maybe it was the Raptor warrant included knives and hatchets! :eek: That could be a murder weapon or they may think FD dismembered her. I don’t think he took a murder weapon with him on the bike to use on Jennifer because I believe he just intended to confront her, suddenly overpower her, zip tie her wrists & ankles, duct tape her mouth and forcibly take her somewhere else. MOO

I’m still not clear on how he intended to take her out of there since he rode his bike. Was he planning all along to drive her away in her vehicle and risk being caught on a neighbor’s security camera? Is there any chance at all that he could have carried her through a path in the woods behind her house and had someone there waiting in a vehicle? Was KM’s whereabouts ever proven? Is there another neighborhood street with homes located beyond the woods or was it secluded back there? I thought I read that FD likely entered her house from the backyard. I still have so many questions about things that most of ya’ll probably already know. I apologize if it’s annoying. A lot of newbies on the Suzanne Morphew thread bring up things that have been already discussed in great detail so now I’m over here doing the same thing. :p

Anyway back to these warrants...LE could have acquired a mountain of evidence through all of these - they are so comprehensive and if one warrant didn’t yield any results then there are so many other options that might and I’m sure some incriminating evidence ends up overlapping and that helps make their case. Things I’ve never even thought of like Sirius XM radio gps! In addition to all the cell tower dumps and everything they can get from your laptop, cell phone, social media and apps is just overwhelming. How can anyone get away with murder these days? It seems almost impossible to pull off because you will never think of everything. FD thought he was so smart by borrowing an employee’s truck, not taking his phone and then riding his bike to Jennifer’s house. But he never imagined he would be caught on a school bus camera or that JD would be able to put up such a valiant fight for her life. Jennifer is a hero because she was so brave and fought back so hard for her life and to be there for her children that she caused him to screw up and get blood everywhere from her house to the truck...that led to the attempted clean up and all those garbage bags he had to get rid of. Garbage bags full of an unsurvivable amount of Jennifer’s blood and his DNA in them that would have ultimately secured his conviction and he knew it. And I didn’t know we could actually read the results of what LE found. Holy cow he missed a lot...LE took more than 50 swabs of blood from Jennifer’s house? And what about the Subway receipt dated 5/24/19 found at WL? It was still early in the morning so who went to Subway? I might need to go back and look at that again. I was so excited and trying to absorb everything maybe I’m confused but it looked like it was included in the items taken from JD’s home. Oh and I had to laugh even though I feel bad for the lady who was given FD’s old phone number!

This really must have taken a long time to put together and I’m so impressed with your organization and attention to detail. I saved it to go back and reread and to review during the trial (if there is one) as the evidence is introduced which should be very interesting. The more I learn about this case the more I am amazed at what LE can do and shocked just how stupid, selfish and truly evil some people are. They say when you get married you are looking into the eyes of the person most likely to kill you. :confused:

Speaking as one of the “newbies” to this case just wanted to say much appreciated & thank you!! :D

OK off to cook dinner now. I’m willing myself not to look at the cell phone logs until later tonight. Honey dinner is going to be late tonight!!! Again! :rolleyes:

I have this scheduled today.

Wednesday, February 10th:
*Probate Court Hearing (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan). State of Connecticut Case #20-00059
12/8/20: Probate Court Judge Evelyn Daly set a status conference date of February 10th, 2021 for the motion to declare that Jennifer is deceased. A hearing on the issue will be set at a later date.

@Niner --the hearing on whether to declare her deceased is now scheduled in probate court in April. No actual date was given.

Also, I couldn't find any reference in CT Probate Court searching under Jennifer's name. It follows that this hearing is probably under Fotis Dulos Probate Case number (Farmington Regional Probate District) as there is no probate yet opened for Jennifer. It's also the Fiduciary for FD's estate, Chris Hug, that wants JD declared deceased.

Fotis Dulos Case Number: PD1020-00059
Decedent Estate Regular Date Filed: 01/31/2020

Case Lookup

Remains to be seen.;
I'm trying to figure out what the defense is attempting here with the repetitive motions to remove the bracelet. The bracelet and monitoring are part of MT's bail requirements; without those, I'd expect bail to be significantly raised or denied entirely. Compliance with the requirements is expected... it's not like compliance is good behavior that earns you some kind of reprieve from the requirement.

So, by bringing the motions up over and over again, is JS trying to get Judge Blawie to say something in a decision that JS thinks he can use in some way?

I just don't get it.

Looks like it.
I am more intrigued by her relationships that are continuously burdened.
What exactly does that mean?
Parents on the slopes in Colorado who notice her with her daughter unable to go up on the lift?
Only able to greet and coach her at the base of the mountain?
Is the child's father there?
One would think he would be as they are both invested in her athletic skiing ability?
Really great for this young girl.
Incredibly talented.
Is it a continuous burden on her to have a mother with an ankle monitor on?
How does one at age 14 explain this to her peers?
MOO.

Hmmmm...Let's see...
  • When she flies the security checks call "undue" attention to her person and people point and stare. MT is embarrassed.
  • MT's daughter doesn't like the fact that others know that the thing on her mom's ankle isn't a fashion detail from a chic CT boutique.
  • MT has already told LE she didn't "do it"...she and perhaps her lawyer need to take deep dive into reading what the legal term "conspiracy" means in CT.
  • MT has promised to no longer engage in doing activities involving select usage of her fingers, tongue, and hands. She's also considering giving up gifting artistic nude wall hangings to her closest friends.
  • She's not getting any younger and the more intimate details in seeking a new romantic relationship are definitely hindered by clunky ankle wear.
  • MT, as a world class athlete, considers her need to train and gain personal attention more important than the death of a mother to 5 children.
  • Her daughter is reaching the age where her mother, more than the usual relationship between 15-year-olds, is definitely a social liability for the young girl who is rightly mostly consumed with her life, her goals, and her talent. (Which I might add is really very good.)

I'm trying to figure out what the defense is attempting here with the repetitive motions to remove the bracelet. The bracelet and monitoring are part of MT's bail requirements; without those, I'd expect bail to be significantly raised or denied entirely. Compliance with the requirements is expected... it's not like compliance is good behavior that earns you some kind of reprieve from the requirement.

So, by bringing the motions up over and over again, is JS trying to get Judge Blawie to say something in a decision that JS thinks he can use in some way?

I just don't get it.
The defense has only one strategy here and it's to allege that MT's civil rights have been violated -- the first, by not providing her with an interpreter that she never asked for, and second, that the ankle bracelet and GPS monitoring interfere with her parenting, volunteering, yadda, yadda, and serves as a punishment to her. It's all hot air and it will be good for the appellate to shut this down so JLS can put an end to his repeat motions. MOO

Wow @Diddian thank you so much! I’ve been reading over these for over an hour even though I need to start cooking dinner. Unbelievable just how much detail LE must include in a warrant to cover any and everything they may find. I noticed that the Tacoma or maybe it was the Raptor warrant included knives and hatchets! :eek: That could be a murder weapon or they may think FD dismembered her. I don’t think he took a murder weapon with him on the bike to use on Jennifer because I believe he just intended to confront her, suddenly overpower her, zip tie her wrists & ankles, duct tape her mouth and forcibly take her somewhere else. MOO

I’m still not clear on how he intended to take her out of there since he rode his bike. Was he planning all along to drive her away in her vehicle and risk being caught on a neighbor’s security camera? Is there any chance at all that he could have carried her through a path in the woods behind her house and had someone there waiting in a vehicle? Was KM’s whereabouts ever proven? Is there another neighborhood street with homes located beyond the woods or was it secluded back there? I thought I read that FD likely entered her house from the backyard. I still have so many questions about things that most of ya’ll probably already know. I apologize if it’s annoying. A lot of newbies on the Suzanne Morphew thread bring up things that have been already discussed in great detail so now I’m over here doing the same thing. :p

Anyway back to these warrants...LE could have acquired a mountain of evidence through all of these - they are so comprehensive and if one warrant didn’t yield any results then there are so many other options that might and I’m sure some incriminating evidence ends up overlapping and that helps make their case. Things I’ve never even thought of like Sirius XM radio gps! In addition to all the cell tower dumps and everything they can get from your laptop, cell phone, social media and apps is just overwhelming. How can anyone get away with murder these days? It seems almost impossible to pull off because you will never think of everything. FD thought he was so smart by borrowing an employee’s truck, not taking his phone and then riding his bike to Jennifer’s house. But he never imagined he would be caught on a school bus camera or that JD would be able to put up such a valiant fight for her life. Jennifer is a hero because she was so brave and fought back so hard for her life and to be there for her children that she caused him to screw up and get blood everywhere from her house to the truck...that led to the attempted clean up and all those garbage bags he had to get rid of. Garbage bags full of an unsurvivable amount of Jennifer’s blood and his DNA in them that would have ultimately secured his conviction and he knew it. And I didn’t know we could actually read the results of what LE found. Holy cow he missed a lot...LE took more than 50 swabs of blood from Jennifer’s house? And what about the Subway receipt dated 5/24/19 found at WL? It was still early in the morning so who went to Subway? I might need to go back and look at that again. I was so excited and trying to absorb everything maybe I’m confused but it looked like it was included in the items taken from JD’s home. Oh and I had to laugh even though I feel bad for the lady who was given FD’s old phone number!

This really must have taken a long time to put together and I’m so impressed with your organization and attention to detail. I saved it to go back and reread and to review during the trial (if there is one) as the evidence is introduced which should be very interesting. The more I learn about this case the more I am amazed at what LE can do and shocked just how stupid, selfish and truly evil some people are. They say when you get married you are looking into the eyes of the person most likely to kill you. :confused:

Speaking as one of the “newbies” to this case just wanted to say much appreciated & thank you!! :D

OK off to cook dinner now. I’m willing myself not to look at the cell phone logs until later tonight. Honey dinner is going to be late tonight!!! Again! :rolleyes:
Since LE conducted their search of 69 Welles Lane in the evening, I have always assumed that the Subway receipt found there was for lunch for the children. The nanny fed them before taking them to NY (where they were all to meet with JFD for some appointments later that day) and my guess is that the nanny bought lunch from Subway.

I am deeply impressed by JFD's family and friends and their quick response as well as LE's investigation in this case. I think these conspirators worked really hard to devise and implement a plan that would allow them to take, murder, and disappear JFD without detection and without any consequence to themselves other than enrichment. Prepping items in advance, the unapproved trip to JFD's place a few days before, switching vehicles, coordinating and constructing alibis (the logs as well as the dinner party at 4JC the night before), the use of at least one of multiple real properties to which they had access and control, leaving and/or switching cellphones, the use of the bicycle, intimidating witnesses and trying to bully JFD's mother and her friends about the children, and the dumping and cleaning of evidence.

Unwinding all the many pieces of those efforts obviously took a LOT of hard work, deep thinking, and good judgment on the part of many members of LE and the prosecutors they were working with. I just pray that it all leads to accountability for those involved and if at all possible at this point, JFD's remains so her loved ones can properly put her to rest.

I have to say, I am impressed with how much you’ve read already! And some of that stuff I had completely forgotten (like the Subway receipt)

I just don't get it.

Honestly, I think he is badgering the judge because Mama A and her babies are badgering him. In my personal opinion, this may be the way they are used to getting their way, and judging by the way it tends to work with one of my in-laws, they do expect that the judge will eventually get tired of it and will just give in. I really do believe they think this will work, and I have to say that I don’t have the sort of confidence in Judge Blawie that I wish I had-it won’t surprise me if he gives in, or at least if he doesn’t reprimand (if you can do such a thing for that)

Honestly, I think he is badgering the judge because Mama A and her babies are badgering him. In my personal opinion, this may be the way they are used to getting their way, and judging by the way it tends to work with one of my in-laws, they do expect that the judge will eventually get tired of it and will just give in. I really do believe they think this will work, and I have to say that I don’t have the sort of confidence in Judge Blawie that I wish I had-it won’t surprise me if he gives in, or at least if he doesn’t reprimand (if you can do such a thing for that)
I'm recalling Chris Watts's mother, CW, writing a letter to the Judge complaining about what she believed was bad advice her son's attorneys were giving him. She then took to the media to complain that the Judge never phoned her as she requested of him! I mean how dare the Judge not call mamma Watts! Turns out Chris wasn't phoning mamma either.

I just don't get it.
I don't get it either.
Just seems like niggling to me.
Not to take anything away from JS.
IMO, he is doing his best to defend his client, (not a popular sentiment), I know.
MOO.

Yes, he is just doing his job-and I think right now, his job is to get that ankle monitor removed.

AS's first comments on his representation of MT were almost a year ago. Here's an excerpt from a Stamford Advocate article:

Schoenhorn signaled that Troconis is interested in making a more vigorous public defense against accusations that she aided her former boyfriend (BBM) Fotis Dulos in the killing of his estranged wife.

“Michelle Troconis is innocent of these charges,” Schoenhorn said Wednesday. “I think she has been, up until now, kind of maligned publicly and has not had a chance to defend herself in the court of public opinion.” BBM

“We will vigorously defend against these charges,” he added.

The change in attorneys comes less than a week after Fotis Dulos died from an apparent suicide.

During MT's first court hearing represented by AS, the following requests began:

"Troconis wore translator headphones in court for the first time as her attorneys argue that English is not her first language.

“Her first language is not English,” said Schoenhorn. “Although I communicate with her in English, I also communicate with her in Spanish, which I speak…She doesn’t need every word translated, but I’m suggesting to the court that she does not necessarily follow everything 100%.”

Troconis’ attorney also asked for her house arrest to be relaxed and for her to be able to remove the GPS monitor on her ankle because it’s causing bruising and chafing.
[...]
Troconis’ attorney said that they are not asking to reduce the amount of her bond.

They did, however; already file a motion asking for the case to be moved to Hartford but said they are OK with delaying that decision.
Michelle Troconis to appear in court with new lawyer

It appears that Schoenhorn's main objective is to first and foremost broadcast a public image of MT as being unfairly treated by the courts and LE. He knows that the conspiracy charge is serious and there is little defense for the circumstantial evidence against his client. He is pounding the table for lack of a defense that will explain all of his client's behaviors that indicate she was aiding FD in the coverup of the crime and with the morning alibis aiding him in committing the crime of murder.

This is truly becoming tedious for those of us interested in this case, but can you imagine how the State's Attorney who will be responding to AS's motion must feel about this constant hammering on the same topic. SMH...

The more motions he files, the better it may appear on appeal or the more it may influence potential jurors.

I agree that the financial bonds would need to be raised if the court removes the ankle bracelet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces