Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Laughing!

I do hope the State can show MT understands and speaks English perfectly and this Spanish bit is nonsense. I think she had a problem understanding the Spanish interpreter the one time when she removed the ear pieces in court.

When she is in zoom....where is the interpreter? That person is not in the same room with her....anyone know?

I had to edit as spell check added unknown words!

Did we not suspect that the reason she didn’t want to be on video at her last date, was because she did not want anyone to know that the translator’s services weren’t really needed? I hope the judge makes her appear on video for the entire proceeding this week, rather than just for a small part of it. I don’t think it’ll be too difficult for someone or several someones to prove that she is abundantly comfortable and able to communicate in English.

Did we not suspect that the reason she didn’t want to be on video at her last date, was because she did not want anyone to know that the translator’s services weren’t really needed? I hope the judge makes her appear on video for the entire proceeding this week, rather than just for a small part of it. I don’t think it’ll be too difficult for someone or several someones to prove that she is abundantly comfortable and able to communicate in English.
Well there’s one word that’s exactly the same in English and Español: CULPABLE.
So she shouldn’t have any trouble understanding that.

thanks Laughing!

I do hope the State can show MT understands and speaks English perfectly and this Spanish bit is nonsense. I think she had a problem understanding the Spanish interpreter the one time when she removed the ear pieces in court.

When she is in zoom....where is the interpreter? That person is not in the same room with her....anyone know?

I had to edit as spell check added unknown words!

I don't think the State has to show anything. We know that MT had no problem for more than six months being represented without a translator and suddenly, after hiring JLS, her English is no longer proficient for her understanding, and she now requires a translator.

Asked and received.

Now, if MT chooses to appear in court without a translator at any time, that's on her. However, if her requested court-appointed translator is a no-show, it's JLS job to ask for a continuance. Stop. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.,...

It's all on JLS now.

Interesting that she is tweeting now...probably in response to the posts here that contradict Erin M’s faulty “facts” in the podcast, since we know the Troconis clan and MT’s lawyer’s office read here.

It is so important that people respond to incorrect information whether it is accidental or purposeful with correct information based on—as in here on this forum—documented sources from credible, reliable, reputable sources. It is both human nature to believe things that are not disputed even when people aren’t disputing the information because they think doing so gives credence and attention to the person or entity giving the incorrect information. The problem with not refuting uninformed or incorrect information, whether it is given out to intentionally mislead or by a well-meaning person who did not research to find credible, reliable, accurate information from dependable, knowledgeable sources is that it leads to several logical fallacies, errors in reasoning that undercut the logic. One of those at work in this situation and many others is the ad populism or bandwagon appeal, meaning that if many people say something as a fact, that alone means it must be true. There are many more and they are good to know so that we don’t use them and so that we recognize them when we see them—and we then do our research and use that to refute the incorrect information, no matter why it was provided and no matter by whom. There’s the ad hominem (attacking a person based on personal characteristics and other elements that are not relevant to the facts; this is different from calling someone a murder suspect when the facts show the person is indeed a murder suspect, of course, for example), the fallacy of sunk costs (you’ve invested emotionally or otherwise in this belief and it may seem hard to back off then even if the facts are in front of you), arguments based on irrelevant or unqualified authorities (the most expert dentist may not be the best expert on computer security) and many more.

Below are a few links but I urge you to research on your own and not on Wikipedia and Facebook. Triangulate—find multiple sources and compare. Read the “About” on the site and see who runs and pays for the site. For the good of all and proper research technique, don’t just believe one person or site; look forward the evidence and check that. What do people have to gain from what they say? Ask yourself. You decide. Along with so many people on this site, I have done my research and I continue to do on this case. I check the evidence and I make sure to read the opposing views as well. That is how we can see what evidence supports that side and it makes us better prepared at making up our own minds. This same advice goes for choosing products and other aspects of life, just as in situations like this case.

Here are a few links—and look for others as well.

Fallacies // Purdue Writing Lab

15 Logical Fallacies You Should Know Before Getting Into a Debate

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

And there is snopes and more. Often half truths are spread as truths or worse.

All MOO. Feel free to disagree! :)

A few more questions about her lunch and cleaning activities for M Troconis:

Since Clorox was among her cleaning supplies…not good for windows…and she said she shifted to cleaning bathrooms, why did the bathrooms need to be cleaned?

Did FD need a shower after returning to 80 Mountain Spring at 12:25 P.M.? It had been a tedious, exhausting morning for Mr. Dulos. I imagine he needed to clean up before returning to 4JX for lunch.

Great questions about how he managed to get from home for lunch Morgan. That lunch was evidently not spectacular for MT. She didn’t seem to remember much about it at all.

Here’s a few explanations garnered from her 3 interviews with police (from arrest warrant):
View attachment 281999

So, if she had no knowledge of what FD was doing, why did the times keep changing to provide a more favorable time for establishing FD was in Farmington earlier than he actually was? Did Fotis need that shower at MS? As Morgan said, how did FD arrive home for lunch?

What did they discuss during lunch? Where was he when he “called” her to ask her to come to MS to help with the cleaning?

Why did MT so drastically change her memory of Fotis’s attire during lunch? Did her memory improve?
View attachment 282000

M Troconis seemed to have had a habit of a “more truthful” memory throughout the interrogation process. Maybe it’s time for her to remember even more?

If she doesn’t she might find herself wearing bright yellow for many years to come.

images

Photo from https://lawandcrime.com/
Involving MT in the cleanup/coverup especially seems so reminiscent of Patrick Frazee/Krystal Lee Kenney, and Navin/Valiente cases.
These narcissistic murderers always include the girlfriend in the cleanup/coverup, and then the gfs lie about it even though they knew about it all along. While I’m sure MT fancies herself in a different class than the other two, to me they all seem very similar.
Very familiar playbook, hard to believe this case is any different. Both KLK and JV are in prison now (albeit it on plea deals) so not looking good for MT is it whichever way she rolls.
MOO.

I have not posted anything in quite some time. My prediction is this case will not be brought to trial. My reasoning: a) make a list of evidence from arrest warrants, b) make a list of factual evidence that cannot be disputed, such as video clips and finally c) potential defense strategies that actually are reasonable. Any defense attorney who has more than one years experience as a litigator will PLEA out the client. Then factor in: more than one perp (will turn on each other) and one is indigent so little money to be made other than publicity/notoriety. Cases with only one or two pieces of damning evidence resulted in guilty verdicts. Add in one more thing: prosecutors have MORE evidence than has been made public. Those are reasons for my prediction.

Real justice for Jennifer cannot happen. Partial justice for Jennifer and her loved ones is the best we can hope for. Thank you to all Websleuthers for keeping the faith.

I have not posted anything in quite some time. My prediction is this case will not be brought to trial. My reasoning: a) make a list of evidence from arrest warrants, b) make a list of factual evidence that cannot be disputed, such as video clips and finally c) potential defense strategies that actually are reasonable. Any defense attorney who has more than one years experience as a litigator will PLEA out the client. Then factor in: more than one perp (will turn on each other) and one is indigent so little money to be made other than publicity/notoriety. Cases with only one or two pieces of damning evidence resulted in guilty verdicts. Add in one more thing: prosecutors have MORE evidence than has been made public. Those are reasons for my prediction.

Real justice for Jennifer cannot happen. Partial justice for Jennifer and her loved ones is the best we can hope for. Thank you to all Websleuthers for keeping the faith.

I think you may be right...especially since KM has already started cooperating (in whatever capacity that has taken). I wonder what it will take for MT to do the same? I believe she is stupidly holding out for either all charges to be dropped, or, in a plea deal, no prison time-and I don’t think either of these things are going to happen.

I think you may be right...especially since KM has already started cooperating (in whatever capacity that has taken). I wonder what it will take for MT to do the same? I believe she is stupidly holding out for either all charges to be dropped, or, in a plea deal, no prison time-and I don’t think either of these things are going to happen.

Maybe we'll have some hints tomorrow....Hope there are good connections from Colorado, and the snow doesn't waylay the court date:

Information is accurate as of January 30, 2021 04:50 AM

Search By: Defendant = TROCONIS,First Initial = M

Record Count: 3

FST -CR19-0167364-T

• 53a-155 TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/26/2019 Not Guilty
    53a-155 CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/29/2019
TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 02/02/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241178-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 02/02/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

Maybe we'll have some hints tomorrow....Hope there are good connections from Colorado, and the snow doesn't waylay the court date:

Information is accurate as of January 30, 2021 04:50 AM

Search By: Defendant = TROCONIS,First Initial = M

Record Count: 3

FST -CR19-0167364-T

• 53a-155 TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/26/2019 Not Guilty
    53a-155 CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/29/2019
TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 02/02/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241178-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 02/02/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

Is she in Colorado, or are we speculating?

Yes, they will both take a plea. The will not spend one day in prison.

Yes, they will both take a plea. The will not spend one day in prison.

You really think the state will do such a deal? I hope not, and will be appalled if they do. What’s the punishment, then? A conviction on her record that nobody in her circle of idiots will care about? This will hurt KM much, much more-she will be essentially free to conduct her life as she always did.

Yup that’s why she wants the monitor removed she can’t get a boot over it.
I think GB has started competing again so she’s doing it.

When Skakel requested a removal they moved the gps to a different location.

They refused to move fD’s because they were concerned that it would be easier for him to remove-I wonder if they would actually move hers? She is as much of a flight risk as he was, so I hope they don’t. Nothing will surprise me at her next court date, though. I think Covid has turned down the intensity in this case, which has been beneficial to MT, IMO

if she wants it removed so she can help her daughter she should have to hire a Marshal to take it off and put it back on after each race.
But there are only 5 0r 6 trials left and she’s doing well without MT on skis...
IMO

Yup that’s why she wants the monitor removed she can’t get a boot over it.
I think GB has started competing again so she’s doing it.

When Skakel requested a removal they moved the gps to a different location.

Riding boot....they have long top,and short top boot. The short top boots come with a zipper on the side for some styles.
Poor MT no boots....that’s if they are horse back riding boots.

As for Ski boots, she is out of luck. But who was coaching her daughter in prior years? Was it always MT?

You really think the state will do such a deal? I hope not, and will be appalled if they do. What’s the punishment, then? A conviction on her record that nobody in her circle of idiots will care about? This will hurt KM much, much more-she will be essentially free to conduct her life as she always did.
I agree...no jail time?! Is that a real possibility? I hope not but if there is such a plea deal then the final outcome better include the location of JD’s remains. MT KNOWS. IMO. Then at least Jennifer can finally be laid to rest with dignity and her children will not have to wonder their whole lives what happened to their mother. Those five kids already have to grow up knowing that their father killed their mom and then himself. I can’t even imagine what they have already gone through losing both of their parents. They deserve justice too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom