Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm-that isn’t a super common spelling of that name; my mom’s a Daly.

Well my line uses Daily. As well as Dailey. Sometimes Daley. :cool:

Wow, I didn't realize MT is back on IG sporting her nice carefree, salt life, boat life, in Miami. The only thing she must be disappointed about is having to wearing jeans!

Wait what? The woman with all these ties to Connecticut is now in Florida???

If she doesn't work -- which some of us have wondered for months or even years now -- and someone cut off the great Farber Gravy Train, who bankrolled this trip to Florida? Silly me, Master's degree in my field, I go to work 5 days a week and haven't been able to take a trip to Florida since 2004 -- when my employer paid & I presented at a conference!

upload_2021-2-26_14-18-34.jpeg
image from myshingle.com

Michelle, if you don't want to wear the ankle bracelet, I expect this outfit is available again, and no pesky 'daily' charge!:

upload_2021-2-26_14-21-28.jpeg
image from nbcconnecticut.com

I miss Atty. Bowman -- anyone think the Troconis tribe does?

<modsnip>

Justice for Jennifer, please, and soon.

jmho ymmv lrr

Last edited by a moderator:
STATE OF CONNECTICUT v. MICHELLE C. TROCONIS

OPPOSITION, RESPONSE OR WITHDRAWAL OF MOTION

DocumentDisplayer.aspx (ct.gov)

Like the word choice here:

“Finally, the petitioner regurgitates many of the same arguments that were rejected by the trial court in its September 2020 ruling, and by this Court when it denied the relief requested in the petition for review of that decision. These retread arguments should again be rejected in the instant petition for review.”

And this:

The reasonableness of the court’s ruling is particularly evident given that the petitioner is not incarcerated...” [Yet].

MOO

Here's a couple I'm not sure you're following:
Adam Davenport-Not sure what the following means:
Last, First: DAVENPORT ADAM Represented By:
Birth Year: 1988 Times on the Docket: 12
Docket Information
Docket No: N23N-CR20-0226603-S Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE NEW HAVEN
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/29/2020
Court: New Haven GA 23 Bond Amount: $0 (This case only)
Bond Type: Promise to Appear
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Awaiting Plea Next Court Date: 4/6/2021 2:00 PM
Bail Commisioner's Letter Sent
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-183 HARASSMENT 2ND DEG C Misdemeanor 1 10/15/2019

And, the suit brought by Gloria Farber to ask NP to return some of the funds FD paid him in January 2019:
Consolidated Cases
HHD-CV20-6131980S HUG, CHRISTOPHER J., AS ADMINISTRATOR OF THE ESTAT v. PATTIS & SMITH, LLC

Scheduled Court Dates as of 02/25/2021
HHD-CV20-6131504-S - DEAN TRUSTEE, MARK H v. PATTIS & SMITH, LLC Et Al
#
Date Time Event Description Status
1 05/07/2021 2:00PM Trial Management Conference Proceeding
2 05/28/2021 10:00AM Remote Court Trial Proceeding

My gosh, I so admire those of you who put all the effort into keeping track of the many court proceedings. All I have to do is read your posts with the updates and I still feel overwhelmed when I try to keep it all straight. I applaud all of you who do this to help us all—and to help with bringing about justice for Jennifer. Thank you. MOO.

“Finally, the petitioner regurgitates many of the same arguments that were rejected by the trial court in its September 2020 ruling, and by this Court when it denied the relief requested in the petition for review of that decision. These retread arguments should again be rejected in the instant petition for review.”

And this:

The reasonableness of the court’s ruling is particularly evident given that the petitioner is not incarcerated...” [Yet].

MOO

Whoa! Thank you so much, @sds71, for pointing these out! The first word made me laugh while the second made me smile, smile, SMILE! Thank you!!! MOO!

Well my line uses Daily. As well as Dailey. Sometimes Daley. :cool:

Wait what? The woman with all these ties to Connecticut is now in Florida???

If she doesn't work -- which some of us have wondered for months or even years now -- and someone cut off the great Farber Gravy Train, who bankrolled this trip to Florida? Silly me, Master's degree in my field, I go to work 5 days a week and haven't been able to take a trip to Florida since 2004 -- when my employer paid & I presented at a conference!

View attachment 286134
image from myshingle.com

Michelle, if you don't want to wear the ankle bracelet, I expect this outfit is available again, and no pesky 'daily' charge!:

View attachment 286136
image from nbcconnecticut.com

I miss Atty. Bowman -- anyone think the Troconis tribe does?

<modsnip>

Justice for Jennifer, please, and soon.

jmho ymmv lrr

I miss Bowman, too. I know that sounds weird since he was on Team MT and I most certainly am NOT, but he seemed to take the entire case seriously and with dignity. It was refreshing to see on that side. MOO.

I just finished reading this ridiculous load of c * * * p, and all I can say is either the Troconis family’s main and sole goal is that the GPS monitor is removed (and they don’t care about an acquittal at trial), or they are being taken for a ride and lots of money by Mr. Schoenhorn, because he can’t seem to even allot enough of his precious time to sort through the mounds of discovery that the state has given them.

Just a thought here....maybe Schoenhorn should spend time going over the evidence instead of filing appeals that just bring attention to his civil rights agenda.
His client faces conspiracy to commit murder charges....and as the judge said in the last hearing:

upload_2021-2-28_11-8-21.png

Whether or not Michi is wearing an ankle bracelet is not going to change the warrants or the obvious facts of the case. Get familiar with them Jonny!

No surprise whatsoever.

We've known from the date JLS took over MT's defense that his agenda is shouting alleged, civil rights violations -- beginning with the demand for an interpreter.

JLS has a history of this: little on the facts of the case, heavy on civil rights.

I was going to link his firm's website /bio but their web address has been hijacked...

https://www.cga.ct.gov/jud/related/20200717_LCO No. 3471 An Act Concerning Police Accountability/Testimony - Attorney Jon L. Schoenhorn.pdf

I really can't think of another case where the defendant failed to recognize that GPS monitoring during house arrest, and/or bond release, is expected-- and accepted.

I'm reminded of James "Whitey" Bulger's girlfriend, C. Greig, sentenced to 8 years for helping Bulger evade capture and refusing to testify before the grand jury. She was released from prison July 2019, required to wear GPS monitor for one year-- and her bracelet removed July 2020.

Silent. Done. Moved on...

MT's sense of entitlement certainly explains her relationship with FD.

Whitey Bulger’s girlfriend completes prison sentence | ABC6

No surprise whatsoever.

We've known from the date JLS took over MT's defense that his agenda is shouting alleged, civil rights violations -- beginning with the demand for an interpreter.

JLS has a history of this: little on the facts of the case, heavy on civil rights.

I was going to link his firm's website /bio but their web address has been hijacked...

https://www.cga.ct.gov/jud/related/20200717_LCO No. 3471 An Act Concerning Police Accountability/Testimony - Attorney Jon L. Schoenhorn.pdf
MT is not a good case to try the constitutionality of GPS monitoring, IMO.
Monitoring is used for pre-trial (like MT) but also for parole and post-release community monitoring, for example with sex offenders who have completed their sentence but are still required to wear a monitor sometimes for the rest of their life (NC recent case-apparently 12 states require lifetime tracking for sex offenders).
Supreme Court narrows lifetime GPS tracking of sex offenders
Also for immigration purposes.

So MT isn’t really the poster child for constitutional violation, I mean I am not sure that her constitutional right to ride on a ski lift or to compete in masters waterskiing tournaments is really what the founding fathers had in mind...

Also, not sure if JS’s eighth amendment defense (excessive bail, cruel and unusual punishment) is the right way to go, it looks like the fourth amendment violation (search and seizure, privacy) have been more successful defenses, though certainly never in garden-variety cases such as MTs (at least that a cursory search turns up).

That JS can’t come up with anything else in his client’s defense speaks to the strength of the evidence against her. Clearly the Troconis clan decided on JS (and continues to bankroll futile motions from him) as a last resort for a character defense- MT as victim of an unfair system, rather than innocent of the crime itself. Is he trying to set up for a “time served” plea or something? It is not rocket science to assume the main goal is to keep MT from spending “one more day in jail” to use a famous quote...

MOO.

And this:

MOO

I’m so sorry, @sleuth66, for not giving you proper credit earlier! @sds71 hilariously pointed out the error of my ways! Lol! So:

“Whoa! Thank you so much, @sleuth66, for pointing these out! The first word made me laugh while the second made me smile, smile, SMILE! Thank you!!! MOO!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1