Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a limit to petitions?
Can it just go on ad nausea?
I think it's clear given the Order was dated Friday Feb 26th, that Schoenhorn tee'd up his threat for a Federal complaint via LB before the Order hit the airwaves.

ANOTHER FAILED ATTEMPT.

Not something that goes over well with MT & Clan. Not on social media, not for the lawyer that they look to as a savior. So he says..."Don't worry, I have an idea..."

And just like a game of Family Feud, they rally behind and cling to the latest "good answer!" and think they're winning over potential jurors. o_O

All while forgetting the victim, her 5 children, and her family and friends.

Calgon, take me away...
MOO

Yes. JS has didtorted facts. (Distorted facts...backspace has died)
Lots of pasta thrown up against the wall.
How long will the judges allow this?
Can they rein this frivoloty /frivolity in?
Ongoing waste of the courts time?
Operative word is that MT has lied. At .least Three times that have been documented.
Always curious about her leaning out of the car?
Did she actually tell LE that she was cleaning gum from her hand? Or, is this just speculation?
Not sure I ever read that in AWs?
MOO.

Watch that video again. The car is angled to the camera. When her head comes into view past the cab on the right, she is completely out of the car. IMO she is not leaning. She got out, put both feet on the ground and wiped her sticky hand in the dirt. ( Pretty clever actually. Who wants to be leaving their fingerprints, or DNA, using heavens knows what as ink, on a permanent surface?) She does not have her butt on the seat. That car is high, as evidenced by the petite princes little climb up at the end to survey the completion of his master plan. Look also at her foot on the curb, and the flash of white at her face or neck- she is out of the car. Try it at home. You can’t lean down and reach all the way over while staying in your seat.
IMO this is extremely important, because when FD came over with his FedEx package, she was standing right there. Watch the white flash of her head when he lifted his head to look in her direction. Only then does her head move back into the car and SHE shuts the door as he is walking away. IMO she stood outside the car and watched him put it in the drain. She was not curled up in the cab with her head down texting her pals. MOo MoO

boy I sure hope they have better resolution and SLO-mo. I hope the peeps In that car came forward.

I failed at attaching the video here!!!
Sorry.
And I’m looking for that “gum” factoid. I’d bet my bottom dollar it was JS directing the narrative away from what it really was....

here it is: video and “gum”
"The other woman" in the Jennifer Dulos case tells detectives, "I didn't do it"

edited to add, it was JS. Some more magical misdirection. Say it often enough now and any sticky substance is now “gum”. From the 48 hrs show:
Jon Schoenhorn: She told the police that she had — was chewing gum and she had gotten it on her fingers, and she tried to fling it out the window. It wouldn't come off, so she wiped her hand on the sidewalk.

She’s what? 46 yrs old. She got gum on her fingers? When ? When she was putting her
46 yr old fingers in her mouth to twirl her gum? And then she tried to “fling it out the window” hahaha hilarious. And finally, so then she wiped her hand “on the sidewalk????” Instead of taking a piece of paper out of FDs hands and wiping it off???
Has anyone anywhere ever “wiped their hand on the sidewalk???”

Last edited:
Watch that video again. The car is angled to the camera. When her head comes into view past the cab on the right, she is completely out of the car. IMO she is not leaning. She got out, put both feet on the ground and wiped her sticky hand in the dirt. ( Pretty clever actually. Who wants to be leaving their fingerprints, or DNA, using heavens knows what as ink, on a permanent surface?) She does not have her butt on the seat. That car is high, as evidenced by the petite princes little climb up at the end to survey the completion of his master plan. Look also at her foot on the curb, and the flash of white at her face or neck- she is out of the car. Try it at home. You can’t lean down and reach all the way over while staying in your seat.
IMO this is extremely important, because when FD came over with his FedEx package, she was standing right there. Watch the white flash of her head when he lifted his head to look in her direction. Only then does her head move back into the car and SHE shuts the door as he is walking away. IMO she stood outside the car and watched him put it in the drain. She was not curled up in the cab with her head down texting her pals. MOo MoO

boy I sure hope they have better resolution and SLO-mo. I hope the peeps In that car came forward.

Sorry.
And I’m looking for that “gum” factoid. I’d bet my bottom dollar it was JS directing the narrative away from what it really was....

edited to add, it was JS. Some more magical misdirection. Say it often enough now and any sticky substance is now “gum”. From the 48 hrs show:
Jon Schoenhorn: She told the police that she had — was chewing gum and she had gotten it on her fingers, and she tried to fling it out the window. It wouldn't come off, so she wiped her hand on the sidewalk.

She’s what? 46 yrs old. She got gum on her fingers? When ? When she was putting her
46 yr old fingers in her mouth to twirl her gum? And then she tried to “fling it out the window” hahaha hilarious. And finally, so then she wiped her hand “on the sidewalk????” Instead of taking a piece of paper out of FDs hands and wiping it off???

Wow!

I didn't ever see HER FOOT! She is ON THE GROUND.

What ARE THOSE GRAY SQUARES? Dirt? Concrete? Any chance at all that they're grates? Was she trying to pry at it?

Why did FD stop THERE? Why not directly in front of the trash can? Or was his trash van walk supposed to detract from her quick hop OUT OF THE VEHICLE?

We need boots on the ground to find that intersection and recreate that scene.

JMO

Sorry.

Has anyone anywhere ever “wiped their hand on the sidewalk???

I seriously wouldn’t even have done that as a kid, let alone as a middle aged adult. I don’t know what she was doing, but it surely wasn’t cleaning her hand off on the disgustingly dirty Hartford sidewalk

Sorry.

Yes, I watched the video again and have always said MT’s foot was on the ground. I watched Fox61’s video and it showed 2 camera angles, one from what seems to be across the street but the other is from above, showing the passenger door - I’m sure LE have the full scene but only released a couple of views!
New videos released in Troconis case | fox61.com

Yes, I watched the video again and have always said MT’s foot was on the ground. I watched Fox61’s video and it showed 2 camera angles, one from what seems to be across the street but the other is from above, showing the passenger door - I’m sure LE have the full scene but only released a couple of views!

There's really nothing new in these IMO.
The videos cement MO that MT knowingly opened the passenger door to block the view of FD placing the FedEx box in the storm drain.
(Beside the ridiculous explanation that MT was wiping gum from her hands, there's the added "how could you possibly have been riding around with FD and
not asked him what he was doing." Is this woman child devoid of any normal thought or conversation?)
AS's continued writing and submitting these appeals is taking his time away from going through the evidence delivered to him.
Obviously these appeals were written before the pre-trial hearing last week, and before Judge Blawie ruled on the motions to alter GPS or consolidate charges.
AS is really over-the-top sleazy, IMO.

Yes, the video released cuts off IMO a lot of what happened right there. Sure hope there's a more telling piece we haven't seen.

Yes, the video released cuts off IMO a lot of what happened right there. Sure hope there's a more telling piece we haven't seen.

There's probably a lot more to see, if the video is slowed down and enlarged.
We don't expect AS's attachment to the Appeal Court would be anything but favorable to his sweet client.

Just mulling over a few questions:
* Why was FD’s DNA found on the “inside mud room door knob/plate”? Was he going out to retrieve his bike?
* How did FD get into garage? Did he sneak in as Michelle pulled out or when she returned? Or did he know the keypad code? Can a pin pad history be traced?
* I don’t even want to think about “what if” the nanny returned to Welles Drive earlier than 11:30 AM on the 23rd!
This is all my own opin
Speculated that when he was with his children for his visitation in the yard playing hoop, he could have gotten the keypad number watching one of the children opening the garage door. Sneaky man. There's no telling.

There's probably a lot more to see, if the video is slowed down and enlarged.
We don't expect AS's attachment to the Appeal Court would be anything but favorable to his sweet client.
Every time AS releases transcripts, videos, DNA reports, or any other info, it's always incomplete. WHY? Take for example the 15 page DNA report that included pages 1-3, 5, 10-12. What was on pages 4, 6-9, and 12-15 that he didn't want to show? It seems obvious to me that the missing pages most likely incriminates his client further, because it's certainly not out of discretion. MOO
http://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=gd1s8NIKPRzovhFb7BMziQ==

Colangelo pointed out in a hearing that the first Albany Ave videos that AS released last August were incomplete. The State knows exactly what AS is up to, IMO, and it's also becoming clearer to the public how panicked MT & Clan are over her failed defense/no defense plan which is exhibited in the results of their disastrous PR scheme. MOO

Every time AS releases transcripts, videos, DNA reports, or any other info, it's always incomplete. WHY? Take for example the 15 page DNA report that included pages 1-3, 5, 10-12. What was on pages 4, 6-9, and 12-15 that he didn't want to show? It seems obvious to me that the missing pages most likely incriminates his client further, because it's certainly not out of discretion. MOO
http://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=gd1s8NIKPRzovhFb7BMziQ==

Colangelo pointed out in a hearing that the first Albany Ave videos that AS released last August were incomplete. The State knows exactly what AS is up to,
IMO, and it's also becoming clearer to the public how panicked MT & Clan are over her failed defense/no defense plan which is exhibited in the results of their disastrous PR scheme. MOO
BBM. So true. Not so sure the public is clued in right now. Those of us who have followed closely are, for sure.
Matters not in the long ri ri run.
IF this goes to trial the jury will hear all of it.
Common sense. Listen and judge.
MOO.
Sorry for the ri ri. Backspace is dead.

I keep wondering why she wants that ankle monitor off so badly. Do you think she wants it off so she can escape to a country with no extradition agreement with the US like Venezuela? I gather she could still cut it off and make a run for it but I have no idea how much lead time she’d have. It doesn’t make any sense to me why having it off is THIS big of a focus when it keeps her out of jail, where many others are, some of whom may not be charged with crimes as serious as those MT is charged with, prisoners who would probably welcome the chance to have the freedom MT does. She’s already well known in ski circles so it’s not like people there haven’t heard any of this and will suddenly freak out at her ankle monitor. While I’ve never worn one, I have worn those “space boot”-looking things to heal broken ankles and feet 24/7 for months and months at a time. Somewhat similar to ankle monitors, those space boots weren’t the latest fashion, they were hot and itchy, they limited the types of clothes you wore, and people sometimes stared. However, the alternative—not getting better or being confined to something more restrictive like, in my case, a wheelchair or a bed—was far worse in my view. Similarly, it seems to me that while wearing an ankle monitor might have its drawbacks, it would be much better than the alternative of being confined otherwise—in MT’s case, to jail. So I don’t get it. I’m not a lawyer so please correct me if I have this wrong but isn’t a monitor like a privilege compared to having to stay in jail? JS’s contention that an electronic ankle monitor is equal to the shackles used in chain gangs is a seriously, embarrassingly flawed argument. MOO.

I seriously wouldn’t even have done that as a kid, let alone as a middle aged adult. I don’t know what she was doing, but it surely wasn’t cleaning her hand off on the disgustingly dirty Hartford sidewalk

While I don’t believe it was gum—perhaps something like blood left on a bag?—, even if it were gum, what kind of person puts used gum somewhere that another person could step on it? That entire pattern of FD and MT trying to get rid of evidence in the neighborhoods of people less materially well off than they were infuriates me every time I’m reminded of it. They felt entitled to put those bags of bloody clothes and other items in other people’s garbage cans, the license plates in others’ storm drains, and on and on. MOO.

Here’s what I find odd.

Mawhinney clearly lied to authorities when he said he knew nothing about the grave.

It doesn’t take that much brain power to gather the circumstantial evidence and come to the conclusion that it was likely him.

Why would they let him out and reduce the bond if he was clearly lying about that?

I don’t get it.

The grave had something to do with it—or else his phone would have not pinged their the first night FD and MT were arrested.

I think she could be buried somewhere around there—not in that grave because it was clearly spoiled and signs were left by the spoilers that it was spoiled days before the murder.

Maybe one of the 3 peeps went out there and found the hole spoiled and had to quickly change plans. So quickly that they left the hole unburied.

Maybe KM at the hole on the 31st was due to a panic that he knew that people had seen the hole before JD went missing, and Jennifer was going to be reported soon. He realized that they forgot to fill it. I think KM covered the hole “neat as a pin” in the night of the 31st because he knew that someone knew the purpose of that hole BEFORE May 24th. That is why when the hunters came back in early June, they couldn’t tell the hole was there. I think this is why the warrant specifically references this cell ping.

In summary, I think the hole was plan A that was spoiled.

I just hope they have a perimeter and know the exact whereabouts at what points of the day.

I do think that the mountain Spring road digging was useless.

FD was trying to plan the perfect murder—he wouldn’t bury her right in his backyard.

I think they should follow Bone Finder’s advice and search BEYOND the wood line.

Either way, I think they are closing in.

They can use camera footage during certain time periods to figure out where he WASN’T and rule places out.

Does anyone from the area know where cameras are located and know where they would be caught on video driving? Are there any blind spots in town?

While I don’t believe it was gum—perhaps something like blood left on a bag?—, even if it were gum, what kind of person puts used gum somewhere that another person could step on it? That entire pattern of FD and MT trying to get rid of evidence in the neighborhoods of people less materially well off than they were infuriates me every time I’m reminded of it. They felt entitled to put those bags of bloody clothes and other items in other people’s garbage cans, the license plates in others’ storm drains, and on and on. MOO.

Hope, IMO, you've zeroed in on the absurd nature of the excuse that MT (insert Schoenhorn chuckle) was wiping gum off of her hand. Really!!!
That excuse does not look or sound credible at all.
No ADULT, rational person would be rubbing their hands on the ground in a "creepy" neighborhood.
I, too, have wondered if the substance on her hands wasn't something more repugnant than gum, as you mention maybe blood/other gore?
And, why did FD load up those bags and drive to Albany Avenue? (And where did they drop off bags on their way to West Hartford?)
MT could tell LE where bags were thrown out when the Raptor was out of sight of the Albany Avenue cameras. Did she?
The choice of that location was designed to move the remaining evidence, if found, to a neighborhood where FD didn't think it would cause people to ask questions.
And, if ever connected to JFD it would have cast suspicion on the West Hartford community.
And, again, any rational person can see the entire scene in which MT opens the passenger door as an attempt to block the view of FD inserting the altered license plate into the storm drain.
GUM????? No chance.
Sometimes I wonder if MT and AS are not too bright or think the reading audience isn't.
IMO...MOO, of course.

Hope, IMO, you've zeroed in on the absurd nature of the excuse that MT (insert Schoenhorn chuckle) was wiping gum off of her hand. Really!!!
That excuse does not look or sound credible at all.
No ADULT, rational person would be rubbing their hands on the ground in a "creepy" neighborhood.
I, too, have wondered if the substance on her hands wasn't something more repugnant than gum, as you mention maybe blood/other gore?
And, why did FD load up those bags and drive to Albany Avenue? (And where did they drop off bags on their way to West Hartford?)
MT could tell LE where bags were thrown out when the Raptor was out of sight of the Albany Avenue cameras. Did she?
The choice of that location was designed to move the remaining evidence, if found, to a neighborhood where FD didn't think it would cause people to ask questions.
And, if ever connected to JFD it would have cast suspicion on the West Hartford community.
And, again, any rational person can see the entire scene in which MT opens the passenger door as an attempt to block the view of FD inserting the altered license plate into the storm drain.
GUM????? No chance.
Sometimes I wonder if MT and AS are not too bright or think the reading audience isn't.
IMO...MOO, of course.

Has anyone here watched some of the James Prokopovitz trial on Court TV? (Wisconsin) He was found guilty of murdering his wife, though the body was never found, and no evidence of how she may have been killed. Also it was said that she had attempted suicide in the past and said that if she did so again, her body would never be found. IMO there’s a lot more evidence in the Dulos case to convict on conspiracy to commit murder, etc.

UPDATE: Jury finds James Prokopovitz guilty of homicide, obstruction and perjury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1