Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Can’t meet with her attorney in super secret locations( which have nothing to do with any alleged crime) to prepare for her defense while her super secret location ( which have nothing to do with any alleged crime) is monitored.
  • Can’t go to her clients’ homes to show them little patches of fabrics for some unknown, undefinable job.
Was there anything about not being able to pose for ‘artsy’ photographs, or it interfering with a stirrup, or irritating the belly of a horse?? maybe those are up next...

I’m sure you are right about the artsy photos and who knows what else she will whine about! She should be ashamed but clearly that is nothing she ever is. :( I doubt, however, that we’ll ever see her complaining about how the monitor might bother a horse since her concerns always have been about how SHE is affected. I can’t forget the way that poor therapy horse looked at her in that photo MT bandied about; the horse was giving her a wide berth and a clear side eye and remember that this was a THERAPY horse, a horse chosen for its calm and unbothered temperament to help those with disabilities. It wasn’t a wild horse or one unused to people. Horses are good judges of people. I didn’t look at that photo expecting to see that but it struck me immediately. Poor horse. MOO.

Has anyone here watched some of the James Prokopovitz trial on Court TV? (Wisconsin) He was found guilty of murdering his wife, though the body was never found, and no evidence of how she may have been killed. Also it was said that she had attempted suicide in the past and said that if she did so again, her body would never be found. IMO there’s a lot more evidence in the Dulos case to convict on conspiracy to commit murder, etc.

UPDATE: Jury finds James Prokopovitz guilty of homicide, obstruction and perjury

Thanks for this Pernickety.
This gives me hope that individuals who seem to be getting more skilled at getting rid of their wives/significant others can face justice.
Any word on any NP news?

Thanks for this Pernickety.
This gives me hope that individuals who seem to be getting more skilled at getting rid of their wives/significant others can face justice.
Any word on any NP news?
Here's a new article in the Norwalk HOUR on NP re Alex Jones' appeal to SCOTUS.

Alex Jones argues 'blood on the streets' rant against attorney of Newtown families was protected free speech

NP argues that AJ's threatening of opposing lawyers with dire bodily harm is free speech. But years ago one of NP's own clients was said to have threatened NP--re which he wrote,

"I want the man who threatens to kill me to spend the rest of his days behind bars," said Pattis in his blog. "Only then will I feel truly safe."

Lawyer says client 'threatened to kill me'

Alex Jones argues 'blood on the streets' rant against attorney of Newtown families was protected free speech

NP argues that AJ's threatening of opposing lawyers with dire bodily harm is free speech. But years ago one of NP's own clients was said to have threatened NP--re which he wrote,

"I want the man who threatens to kill me to spend the rest of his days behind bars," said Pattis in his blog. "Only then will I feel truly safe."

That is very interesting. NP has double standards. Thanks pernickety.

I'm following her also...I about fell out of my chair; looking at her posts. Today - she is out skiing the slopes.

Oh, that is her post about how strong her ties are to CT...like because her daughter USED to attend Ethel Walker and brought their ski team to a higher level, with MT’s expert guidance. And that she made all of these close, life-long friends with the other EW parents there. Still trying to make the case that they can remove the monitor because she has all of these close ties with CT, and would never run (even though her daughter no longer lives in CT)

Grrrrr. What a first class A-H that Pattis is. I love how he pivots to claiming "blood on the streets" was free speech and not threatening. That may be true, but meaningless. If I recall correctly, that is not what the lawsuit was about. It was the defamation for claiming the horrific mass murder was a lie. When you accuse someone of that big a lie in public, that is defamatory.

Not to mention really, really mean just to make $$$$$

Grrrrr. What a first class A-H that Pattis is. I love how he pivots to claiming "blood on the streets" was free speech and not threatening. That may be true, but meaningless. If I recall correctly, that is not what the lawsuit was about. It was the defamation for claiming the horrific mass murder was a lie. When you accuse someone of that big a lie in public, that is defamatory.

Pattis really is a miserable excuse for a human being-

That’s her daughter

I feel for that child. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for all the kids affected by this—JFD’s especially and KM’s and MT’s. I see the headlines and the forum names here on WS with so many kids and other innocents hurt or worse by others, and I just can’t understand why. I’m very glad WS and people like all of you and LE are here to help them. Thank you all. MOO.

I feel for that child. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for all the kids affected by this—JFD’s especially and KM’s and MT’s. I see the headlines and the forum names here on WS with so many kids and other innocents hurt or worse by others, and I just can’t understand why. I’m very glad WS and people like all of you and LE are here to help them. Thank you all. MOO.

Yes, I feel for MT’s daughter, too. She did not ask or deserve this

The free-speech claims re threatening the plaintiffs' lawyers are separate from the free-speech claims re Jones' defamatory rantings about Sandy Hook tragedy. The state judge dismissed a big part of defense claims because of discovery abuses, including the threatening of defense counsel. The case was remanded to federal court (where I think it was before it was transferred to state court, then back again?) Hard to sort it all out. IMO

NP should be taking advantage of the lockdowns and pandemic to get more time at his shrink's. He's not a well man.

I'm following her also...I about fell out of my chair; looking at her posts. Today - she is out skiing the slopes.
No, I think that's an older picture from when her daughter went to The Ethel Walker School in CT. Quote from her post: "Who says I don't have ties to the community." All in the past sweetie, and possibly plans to take off with your former coward boyfriend, who IMO, wanted to leave the community and abscond with the children. Trying ever so hard now with these ridiculous posts to get people to think she has has ties to the community.....LOL. She has NO TIES, "ZIPTIES" nada, none. Your days are numbered dear.
Edited to add: I wonder how the Ethel Walker School feels about the hashtag.

Last edited:
No, I think that's an older picture from when her daughter went to The Ethel Walker School in CT. Quote from her post: "Who says I don't have ties to the community." All in the past sweetie, and possibly plans to take off with your former coward boyfriend, who IMO, wanted to leave the community and abscond with the children. Trying ever so hard now with these ridiculous posts to get people to think she has has ties to the community.....LOL. She has NO TIES, "ZIPTIES" nada, none. Your days are numbered dear.
Edited to add: I wonder how the Ethel Walker School feels about the hashtag.

I started wondering, when fD applied for Greek passports for his kids, if MT did, too-and then realized that she didn’t need a Greek passport. But neither did the Dulos children, since they already had American passports. Why did they need Greek ones? Was it so they could stay in Greece indefinitely?

I started wondering, when fD applied for Greek passports for his kids, if MT did, too-and then realized that she didn’t need a Greek passport. But neither did the Dulos children, since they already had American passports. Why did they need Greek ones? Was it so they could stay in Greece indefinitely?
The Greek Citizen Act permits dual citizenship. If FD held both US/Greece PP, he only needed US passport to enter/exit USA. Otherwise, traveling with Greece passport gave him all the rights of other EU Citizens. It makes sense he'd want the same for his children if they were traveling with him. If not, the kids would have to be in separate lines from him at international airports.

Interesting article right here, and I do believe has all the answers why he wanted a 2nd passport.
Why You Need A Second Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member