Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sobering.

We rally here for justice, but the truth is, Jennifer only ever wanted for one thing -- her children. To be safe. Happy and healthy and loved and protected.

Her mother is preserving that legacy.

I wish for KM and MT to plead guilty, accept their sentences quietly, and forever keep the most sordid details from print.

I wish myself not to add another drop of pain -- they've had too much --

Jennifer was extraordinary, her father wise and prudent, her mother extraordinary too -- stepping in the gap to do what Jennifer would do, as Jennifer would do it.

True class doesn't Instagram it. They live it. Daily and deeply.

In the face of insurmountable grief, they rise above.

I. Am. In. Awe.

JMO
What a heartfelt beautiful message to send to the family, Megnut! Thank you so much for bringing our hearts back to Jennifer and her family as they move ahead!

Unfortunately he is also the defense attorney in the only other high profile case in CT at the moment, the death of Vanessa Morales' mother and Vanessa's disappearance. I am not one that hates on defense attorneys for doing a necessary job, but NP is just so sleazy that I find it hard to believe that he is a defense attorney for the right reasons. Jmo

He defended the man that threw his baby over the bridge in Middletown also.
NP said the baby slipped from his hands.

Speaking of the probate case, here's some news about the proceedings--

Family agreement avoids judge from declaring Jennifer Dulos dead

@Tink56 - in the article it says:
Judge Daly will need to approve the agreement reached this week before the estate can access the money in the account.

So... :) was wondering if there might be a court date on this?
State of Connecticut Case #PD1020-00059

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif.pagespeed.ce.NgmNDJ18zj.gif

Judge Daly will need to approve the agreement reached this week before the estate can access the money in the account.

TIA!

I never can find anything in the probate court. Searches return Hug's name, adress and phone #. Searchers are instructed to contact the fidiciary (Hug) or the Court. When one clicks on the information you can't reach a docket. Here's the typical response:

In order to use the case look-up feature on this site, please use either of the following two internet browsers.

• Microsoft Edge Version 86.0.622.48 or greater
  • Google Chrome Version 86.0.4240 or greater
Additional case information is available in the following ways:

• The fiduciary's contact information is available by clicking on the case number.
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT THE COURT DIRECTLY.

• The Probate Court's contact information is available by clicking on the district name that appears with the case.
Fotis Dulos Case Number: PD1020-00059
Decedent Estate Regular Date Filed: 01/31/2020

Fiduciary:
CHRISTOPHER HUG represented by BRENDAN FARRELL DALY
CZEPIGA DALY POPE & PERRI LLC

Then I looked up the Farmington court. I cannot find a docket It's a circular problem.
Probate

Lower Level, 1 Monteith Drive, Farmington, 06032-1053

Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (860) 675-2360
Fax: (860) 673-8262
Email: Probate@farmington-ct.org
15 MASSIRIO DRIVE
BERLIN, CT 06037

Phone: (860)236-7673

This is sobering.

We rally here for justice, but the truth is, Jennifer only ever wanted for one thing -- her children. To be safe. Happy and healthy and loved and protected.

I wish for KM and MT to plead guilty, accept their sentences quietly, and forever keep the most sordid details from print.

Jennifer was extraordinary, her father wise and prudent, her mother extraordinary too -- stepping in the gap to do what Jennifer would do, as Jennifer would do it.

I. Am. In. Awe.

JMO

Thank you for a heartfelt, sobering post.

I'm sure that The State is hearing the family and wants to close the cases against KM and MT as quietly as possible, too.

Justice may need to take a backseat to love for the children and the family.

With great hope that the defendants will cooperate to that goal, also.

And, perhaps, assist in bringing Jennifer home.

Thank you for a heartfelt, sobering post.

I'm sure that The State is hearing the family and wants to close the cases against KM and MT as quietly as possible, too.

Justice may need to take a backseat to love for the children and the family.

With great hope that the defendants will cooperate to that goal, also.

And, perhaps, assist in bringing Jennifer home.

Quoting myself, as the above has created heartfelt conflict.

I went back and reread a NYT's article about the JFD case. Jennifer Dulos: How the Police Made a ‘No-Body’ Murder Case (Published 2020)

From the article, after stating CT prosecutors did not respond was the following:

[...]"One law enforcement official familiar with the case said investigators had gathered far more evidence than they have so far disclosed.

The charges brought against Mr. Dulos and two others accused of conspiracy to commit murder, Michelle C. Troconis, 45, Mr. Dulos’s girlfriend, and Kent D. Mawhinney, 54, a friend, were based on more than what was disclosed in the warrants, the official said." [...]

MT needs to keep this in mind as her attorney continues his civil rights parade. He seems to be bargaining of NP's argument about "no body, no crime." It's probably time for him to look at the evidence he's been given, however.

[...]“We defy the state to prove that she is in fact dead,” one of Mr. Dulos’s lawyers, Norm Pattis, said last week. (From the 1/2020 article)

The remarkable statistic cited about no body cases is worth noting:

]...]Murder charges brought without a body are relatively rare. These cases require a voluminous cache of circumstantial evidence both to establish the involvement of the accused and to show that the victim was definitively killed.

But the extra burden might actually make convictions more likely.

Mr. DiBiase has tracked just 526 such cases that have gone to trial in the United States since the early 19th century. Of them, 86 percent resulted in a conviction, he said.

Nationally, the conviction rate for all murder cases is 70 percent, according to the federal Bureau of Justice Statistics. [...]

MT and KM need to put on their thinking caps and start remembering anything they know about the actual murder and disposal of the body. The State is willing to work with them, it appears.

(All bolding by me...and MOO...IMO)

TIA!
Unlike the Superior court, the Probate Districts (including Farmington Regional Probate Court (PD10) don't have published calendars and no data is available for FD's probate case other than contact information for Attorney Hug.

Pages - Directory

Last edited:
Speaking of the probate case, here's some news about the proceedings--

Thanks for posting this Pernickety. You're always finding great articles.

This one, further cements, my opinion of Lisa Backus' reporting on all aspects of the FD case. Her heart seems to show she favors the defense of FD and MT.

Here's one paragraph that is subtle, but telling.

[...] The $194,000 is one of the few assets that Fotis Dulos had left after bruising divorce proceedings, litigation filed against him by his mother-in-law and the criminal charges in his estranged wife’s death.

The divorce proceeding were more bruising than usual as FD lied to the court, did not follow court rules, did not take parenting classes for almost two years, and never finalized financial records. However, the way it is written it appears that FD was subjected to mistreatment.

That darn litigation filed by his mother-in-law (yes, he was still married when JFD disappeared) was a result of FD not paying loans he had taken from his father-in-law, lying on tax returns, and other "funny-money" business presented during his civil case in December 2019.

And, yep, his wife is dead at his hands.

Really, words can change the perception of an event or situation. Backus knows this, IMO.

This one, further cements, my opinion of Lisa Backus' reporting on all aspects of the FD case. Her heart seems to show she favors the defense of FD and MT.

[...] The $194,000 is one of the few assets that Fotis Dulos had left after bruising divorce proceedings, litigation filed against him by his mother-in-law and the criminal charges in his estranged wife’s death.

The divorce proceeding were more bruising than usual as FD lied to the court, did not follow court rules, did not take parenting classes for almost two years, and never finalized financial records. However, the way it is written it appears that FD was subjected to mistreatment.

That darn litigation filed by his mother-in-law (yes, he was still married when JFD disappeared) was a result of FD not paying loans he had taken from his father-in-law, lying on tax returns, and other "funny-money" business presented during his civil case in December 2019.

Really, words can change the perception of an event or situation. Backus knows this, IMO.
Yes, the word "bruising" in that context seems to victimize FD.

I saw this, too, and thought the same. I have two immediate thoughts: First, it was JFD’s and GF’s family money that financed FD’s activities. Second, FD being “bruised” figuratively speaking pales to invisible compared to how JFD and those who loved her were bruised figuratively speaking. Literally speaking, JFD’s spilled blood makes the “bruising” term being used to portray FD as some kind of victim a grotesque, ironic insult. MOO.

This is sobering.

I. Am. In. Awe.

JMO
What a heartfelt beautiful message to send to the family, Megnut! Thank you so much for bringing our hearts back to Jennifer and her family as they move ahead!
I saw this, too, and thought the same. I have two immediate thoughts: First, it was JFD’s and GF’s family money that financed FD’s activities. Second, FD being “bruised” figuratively speaking pales to invisible compared to how JFD and those who loved her were bruised figuratively speaking. Literally speaking, JFD’s spilled blood makes the “bruising” term being used to portray FD as some kind of victim a grotesque, ironic insult. MOO.
I wish they had an “I agree” button to click because “like” just isn’t the proper response to this posting! IMO.

I wish they had an “I agree” button to click because “like” just isn’t the proper response to this posting! IMO.
I agree.

See 4th special defense in 126.00.
Interesting; "No monies were ever advanced by Plaintiff to Fore Group."
(3rd special defense is also interesting).

Not surprising, but perhaps the plot is thickening, at least on the record.
MOO.

But isn’t the whole point of Masiello’s involvement with fD and Fore group, the fact that he advanced money, or “invested”? Why else would he be involved at all in this, and why would H Masiello have anteredt in the properties, which puts him ahead of GF in the order of people who get paid first?

But isn’t the whole point of Masiello’s involvement with fD and Fore group, the fact that he advanced money, or “invested”? Why else would he be involved at all in this, and why would H Masiello have anteredt in the properties, which puts him ahead of GF in the order of people who get paid first?[/QUOTE

IMO

Henry and FD were helping MM hide money from CM
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads