Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there no end to disgusting and deceitful actions of virtually all of fD’s associates? Didn’t he know anyone aside from his wife and in-laws who were decent people of integrity? I guess that would be a big “no”. And I suppose now it’s too late for Mark Masiello’s wife to obtain her half of whatever her stbx handed over to Dulos to money launder for him-I hope that means Masiello also loses his half, since fD no longer had it.

How would hundreds of thousands of dollars move from one entity to another without attracting the notice of the IRS? Was it a bunch of cash in a paper bag, being kept under a mattress or in a safe deposit box?

How would hundreds of thousands of dollars move from one entity to another without attracting the notice of the IRS? Was it a bunch of cash in a paper bag, being kept under a mattress or in a safe deposit box?
From everything I've read, there appears to have been no exchange of money between FD and HH/MM at all. HH has attempted to delay a deposition since at least July 2020, even after the court ordered him to compel in the fall. His next depo was scheduled for Dec 10, 2020 and I can't tell for sure if it ever happened, though I lean toward no based on a reply by HH's atty on 12/9/20. The case is on the short calendar for this Monday, March 22nd, so watch the space. Only dirty tricksters surrounded Fd, and this is a case in point. MOO

Is there no end to disgusting and deceitful actions of virtually all of fD’s associates? Didn’t he know anyone aside from his wife and in-laws who were decent people of integrity? I guess that would be a big “no”. And I suppose now it’s too late for Mark Masiello’s wife to obtain her half of whatever her stbx handed over to Dulos to money launder for him-I hope that means Masiello also loses his half, since fD no longer had it.

I was just thinking the same thing, @Jmoose! They just keep crawling out from all over this case! :( You know how they say that people often recognize their “people” (meaning kindred spirits) when they meet each other the first time? I wonder if it’s that in part or if it’s like being on a committee where people just keep introducing each other and dragging in others they know. I have at times had the experience of feeling like someone was a kindred spirit almost immediately but I’ve got to say that I’d start worrying if all of the people I became associated with were engaged in nefarious activities and schemes like SO MANY of the people FD associated with (obviously, I am not including JFD and her family). MOO.

Judge denies defense's change-of-venue request in Jennifer Dulos case (!!!!!!)

"A Superior Court judge has denied Michelle Troconis’ request for a change of venue and ruled the three sets of charges against her can proceed in a single trial.

[...]

"In his ruling Friday, Judge John Blawie said he saw “no valid basis, either in law or in fact, to order the transfer of these prosecutions to the Hartford Judicial district over the state’s objections.”

[...]

"Blawie also ruled that prosecutors can proceed with the three sets of charges against Troconis in a single trial."

Judge denies defense's change-of-venue request in Jennifer Dulos case

"A Superior Court judge has denied Michelle Troconis’ request for a change of venue and ruled the three sets of charges against her can proceed in a single trial.

[...]

"In his ruling Friday, Judge John Blawie said he saw “no valid basis, either in law or in fact, to order the transfer of these prosecutions to the Hartford Judicial district over the state’s objections.”

[...]

"Blawie also ruled that prosecutors can proceed with the three sets of charges against Troconis in a single trial."

Hot Diggity! This makes me happy! Now MT should be posting some ridiculous nonsense any day now. I wonder if this is why Merianne1968 (Mama A) is back on Twitter?

Hot Diggity! This makes me happy! Now MT should be posting some ridiculous nonsense any day now. I wonder if this is why Merianne1968 (Mama A) is back on Twitter?
It made my day and it's only 10am! I think Mama A went back for a few days to get those MT hashtags in, the 'latest' feed on her hashtag is pretty brutal...and truthful. Aside from family, no one has spoken on record (with a real name) to support her.

MT's next post(s) should be interesting :rolleyes:. Did you see that her Twitter bio says "if you want to know more about me follow me on IG - michelle.troconis"? o_O

MOO

It made my day and it's only 10am! I think Mama A went back for a few days to get those MT hashtags in, the 'latest' feed on her hashtag is pretty brutal...and truthful. Aside from family, no one has spoken on record (with a real name) to support her.

MT's next post(s) should be interesting :rolleyes:. Did you see that her Twitter bio says "if you want to know more about me follow me on IG - michelle.troconis"? o_O

MOO

But...but...she denies access to some inquiring minds. Wonder why that is?

[...]

[...]

Hmmmm....Thanks Morgan!
Excellent reading....wonder if Judge Blawie is going to rule on the family study, too.

MOO

Yes, I’ve seen that on her Twitter bio. Funny that she only “instagrams” in Spanish

MOO
Yep, that train has sailed :rolleyes:
Even if there were fears of ~~reprisals~~ prior to FD’s death, his passing was a perfect time to keep a low and dignified profile (if possible), plead out, and spare HER OWN DAUGHTER and mainly JENNIFER’S CHILDREN, MOTHER, and BELOVEDS more pain, waiting, and media attention.
Bizarre disingenuous hashtag that backfired, of course.
Thank goodness for GF. May love and comfort be with them always.

Edit: I’m reminded of the acclaimed musician siblings Shelby Lynne & Allison Moorer who survived a simultaneous mu/su tragedy of parents (public info ~ A wrote a book), love & support each other, and are living good, fruitful lives. Won’t rabbit trail any more. I just wish the same for Jennifer’s children.
MOO

Last edited:

[...]

[...]

I bet 6 cold ones that JLS has his motion to appeal filed by Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces