Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is “Greek Easter”, as we’ve always called it. FD would likely be spending today with his kids, and maybe even MT if they had not done to JFD what they are accused of. Just imagine-if he’d been patient, not greedy, and maybe a harder worker (and of course, not a murdering, wife-abusing ****), he and his kids would be together right now. How does someone who is smart enough to get into Brown University do this to themselves? This should never have happened to him and his family, but he totally screwed up everything. He went to Brown, had what I assume was a pretty good job at Cap Gem, had a beautiful and wealthy wife who’d given him 5 healthy children, and all he had to do to live a great life was not to abuse his wife. How could he not manage that one thing? He blamed the court system in CT, and JFD’s lawyer in particular for his troubles, and then later, GF, but the truth is that he was responsible for 100% of it. There are many, many people who are far less intelligent and good-looking, with far fewer prospects, who manage better than he did. Everytime I think about this, I am amazed by his inability to get through even one day without $***ing the bed completely.

Today is “Greek Easter”, as we’ve always called it. FD would likely be spending today with his kids, and maybe even MT if they had not done to JFD what they are accused of. Just imagine-if he’d been patient, not greedy, and maybe a harder worker (and of course, not a murdering, wife-abusing ****), he and his kids would be together right now. How does someone who is smart enough to get into Brown University do this to themselves? This should never have happened to him and his family, but he totally screwed up everything. He went to Brown, had what I assume was a pretty good job at Cap Gem, had a beautiful and wealthy wife who’d given him 5 healthy children, and all he had to do to live a great life was not to abuse his wife. How could he not manage that one thing? He blamed the court system in CT, and JFD’s lawyer in particular for his troubles, and then later, GF, but the truth is that he was responsible for 100% of it. There are many, many people who are far less intelligent and good-looking, with far fewer prospects, who manage better than he did. Everytime I think about this, I am amazed by his inability to get through even one day without $***ing the bed completely.

It's the wolf you feed.

Greed. Arrogance. Entitlement. Vengeance.

Mostly vengeance.

He fed it, he fed on it. He didn't have to.

He could have fed on grace, like Jennifer did.

The same grace she fed their children.....

JMO

Last edited:
Ira Judelson, a celebrity bondsman, was interested in putting up the money” is contradicted by the next sentence: “Pattis told Dulos he was likely to be incarcerated through the trial and its verdict. One imagines Dulos realized this was his last day of freedom.” NP now appears to want the narrative to show that he was trying to get Judelson before FD’s suicide attempt, not afterward—most likely the case bc FD was on the phone with another bondsman just before he gassed himself. Shortly after FD’s death NP appeared on Chaz & AJ and I recall said he told FD it was most likely he was going back to jail.

Also the author omits any mention of the copious evidence of JFD’s blood and DNA found by LE in the NC garage and on her clothing and the zip ties found in the Hartford disposal.

If I remember correctly, NP and Judelson said AFTER FD was in the Brooklyn hospital that they were "working on a deal." (It was after the Wednesday court session where the bond adjustments were being made.) It was good press for both of them.

NP did tell a few people he advised FD he was going back to jail. BUT, NP isn't responsible for anything, right?!

Thanks, @jakat for locating this!

Hillard Farber passed Jan 2017 and I recall Jennifer telling others that her dad's declining health consumed 2016 -- the year most believed FD and MT took up together without hesitation. I too was surprised to learn they were already globetrotting together in 2015!

I was as surprised as you were. I thought they met in 2016 in Miami. I wonder if MT was already living in CT, just not with FD until 2017. JFd said FD wasn't home 10 days every month. Wonder just where he was that he needed to be away so much! Miami maybe?

Yay @jakat! This is the article I couldn't find.

MT and FD were a couple long before JFD was aware of their relationship.

P.S. The headline should have read, "FD's wife and MIL paid for expensive trips for FD and Paramour!"

You're welcome, Tink. Glad I could help! Yeah, I wonder how many thousands of dollars of JFd's money was spent on MT. I have another word for 'the paramour', but I don't want to get banned. Ugh! :eek:

Did Judelson ever actually say he was ready to put up the money? I read his book a while back, and he is indeed, a “celebrity bondsman”-but I doubt that he would have put up any money on someone who would be likely to burn him. I wonder if he really considered it; we all knew that fD was a flight risk of one kind or another, and we were right-he did check out. And...NP is so full of “it”, all the time.

What happened to fD was that he committed fraud to obtain the bond he'd initially obtained, and this bond was about to be revoked -- an emergency bond hearing was called by the court after the State received notice from the Surety.

NP obviously knew this (i.e., fD's compromised collateral) and probably why he took no immediate action on behalf of his client. NP just carried on with his own schedule that day.

Was it possible that a celebrity bondsman could perfect fD's bond prior to the hearing? Perhaps.... but now it was going to require collateral put up by others, and without any guarantee that the court would approve fD eligible for bond-- given the alleged fraud.

I think NP was correct about fD having to go to jail-- until his acquittal at trial. ... A fat chance in Hades.

MOO

What happened to fD was that he committed fraud to obtain the bond he'd initially obtained, and this bond was about to be revoked -- an emergency bond hearing was called by the court after the State received notice from the Surety.

NP obviously knew this (i.e., fD's compromised collateral) and probably why he took no immediate action on behalf of his client. NP just carried on with his own schedule that day.

Was it possible that a celebrity bondsman could perfect fD's bond prior to the hearing? Perhaps.... but now it was going to require collateral put up by others, and without any guarantee that the court would approve fD eligible for bond-- given the alleged fraud.

I think NP was correct about fD having to go to jail-- until his acquittal at trial. ... A fat chance in Hades.

MOO

I just think there really was no way Judelson would ultimately have perfected fD’s bond, considering he was not only out of collateral, but in the red, with nobody willing to put their own assets at risk for him. Easy for NP to say, after fD gassed himself in the garage, that anybody was ready to do so when (if) he recovered, since nobody really thought he would.

I just think there really was no way Judelson would ultimately have perfected fD’s bond, considering he was not only out of collateral, but in the red, with nobody willing to put their own assets at risk for him. Easy for NP to say, after fD gassed himself in the garage, that anybody was ready to do so when (if) he recovered, since nobody really thought he would.
Methinks NP was hiding out from FD that day, holding on to the big retainer FD just gave him, afraid he'd beg for it back to put toward his bond.

I was as surprised as you were. I thought they met in 2016 in Miami. I wonder if MT was already living in CT, just not with FD until 2017. JFd said FD wasn't home 10 days every month. Wonder just where he was that he needed to be away so much! Miami maybe?
I’m going to have to look back on some notes and previous postings on this. MTs hub filed for divorce in late 2016 iirc. It was granted quickly. @afitzy and I were trying to follow the trail of residences way back when. One place in Fl was still on the market recently I think. After the divorce there is a gap when she was working for FD but had no CT address. It appeared as though she moved into 4JC in fall 2017 judging by photos posted on IG by a visiting cousin gushing overMTs beautiful new home. They had holiday bashes as well. Afitzy, I and others suspected the older home bought by GV with the questionable loaning from Susan’s bank as being the MT shelter for awhile,before she made it into the main house.

I’m going to have to look back on some notes and previous postings on this. MTs hub filed for divorce in late 2016 iirc. It was granted quickly. @afitzy and I were trying to follow the trail of residences way back when. One place in Fl was still on the market recently I think. After the divorce there is a gap when she was working for FD but had no CT address. It appeared as though she moved into 4JC in fall 2017 judging by photos posted on IG by a visiting cousin gushing overMTs beautiful new home. They had holiday bashes as well. Afitzy, I and others suspected the older home bought by GV with the questionable loaning from Susan’s bank as being the MT shelter for awhile,before she made it into the main house.

Did she have a condo in Miami that was co-owned with her sister? I think that was sold, but not sure.

There was another condo in Miami owned by her mother. I remember it being for sale, but I don't know if it ever sold.

Gosh, it's so hard to remember back. I'll do some checking, too.

@sds71 - is the trial management conference hearing on May 7th still a go for this:

Cases consolidated: #HHD-CV-20-6131504-S: Mark Dean; #HHD-CV20-6131980S: Christopher J. Hug, as administrator of Estate vs. Pattis & Smith, LLC, et al.

A Farmington probate judge ruled that the individual retirement account owned by Fotis Dulos belongs to his estate, avoiding the need to declare Jennifer Dulos dead
Judge will not declare Jennifer Dulos dead (stamfordadvocate.com)
Superior Court pretrial hearing in Hug/Farber case against Pattis re retainer fee will be live-streamed this Fri 5/7, 9 a.m., according to jud.ct.gov. Maybe you can link us to it? You're better at it than I am. o_O The trial is also on schedule for live-stream --I think it's 5/26.

Superior Court pretrial hearing in Hug/Farber case against Pattis re retainer fee will be live-streamed this Fri 5/7, 9 a.m., according to jud.ct.gov. Maybe you can link us to it? You're better at it than I am. o_O The trial is also on schedule for live-stream --I think it's 5/26.

Actually I have 5/28 as the trial date....

Criminal / Motor Vehicle Pending Cases Name Summary

Information is accurate as of May 04, 2021 04:50 AM

Search By: Defendant = TROCONIS

Record Count: 3

Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 5/25/2021 10:00 AM

TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 05/25/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0167364-T

TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 05/25/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241178-T

TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 05/25/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member