DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 302013

View attachment 302014
images from nbcconnecticut.com

Still awaiting Justice for Jennifer, and for all the innocent children whose lives were disrupted by these three:

Arrest warrants for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis, Kent Mawhinney

jmho ymmv lrr
I see KM's conspiracy to commit murder hearing is scheduled in 29 days (July 27th). I'm a little surprised that it's remote because in an effort to reduce the backlog of criminal cases in the system (due to covid), the judicial branch has committed to increase the number of criminal cases in Connecticut courts, so I would think his would be in person like MT's on September 14th (not remote). Let's hope neither are rescheduled (again). We need Justice for Jennifer now!

IF remote lets the courts speed up the backlog, then OK.

In my experience with on-line meetings, managing to have all the needed participants logged on may take longer than walking into a courtroom. JMHO.

Can someone tell us what sort of hearing? Entering a plea?

Thanks, Laughing

IF remote lets the courts speed up the backlog, then OK.

In my experience with on-line meetings, managing to have all the needed participants logged on may take longer than walking into a courtroom. JMHO.

Can someone tell us what sort of hearing? Entering a plea?

Thanks, Laughing
He's already plead "not guilty." This is a pretrial hearing. My guess is that they need to work out issues before scheduling the actual trial. I'm not an attorney, so this is just a speculation. Feel free to correct me at anytime!

He's already plead "not guilty." This is a pretrial hearing. My guess is that they need to work out issues before scheduling the actual trial. I'm not an attorney, so this is just a speculation. Feel free to correct me at anytime!

Actually - to be "technical" it will be a status conference hearing.... :)

Wednesday, June 30th:
*Remote Hearing (re violation of protective order & assault) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Kent D. Mawhinney (54/now 55) arrested & charged (1/7/20) & arraigned (2/20/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. Held on $2M bond. Bond reduced (10/7/20) to $246K. Bond posted (10/19/20).
Court info from 1/7/20 thru 3/10/21 reference post #126 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

4/22/21 Update: Pretrial hearing on 6/21/21 has been cancelled. Pretrial hearing set for 5/18/21.
5/18/21 Update: Mawhinney hearing underway. His attorneys are seeking changes to his bond release. Currently on GPS ankle monitoring & cannot leave the state without permission. Attorneys say there have been no issues since he was released on bond 7 months ago. They’re asking for his GPS ankle monitor to be removed. Attorneys say he has no income since his arrest. But now has the chance to referee adult hockey games. The problem is the ankle bracelet doesn’t allow him to wear skates. Attorneys estimate he could make up to $1000 a week if he can referee hockey. Willing to provide pay stubs to prove this. Attorney brings up that the judge denied the same request from co-defendant Troconis. Says this is different because of Mawhinney’s strong ties to CT & there’s no economic need. Judge Blawie says he’s reluctant to remove the anklet but doesn’t want to prevent him from making a living. Asks if there’s any way to modify skate to allow it to happen. Mawhinney’s motion to remove GPS ankle monitor is denied. Next for murder charge status conference set for 7/27/21.

*Charged (1/21/19) spousal sexual assault, disorderly conduct & 2nd degree unlawful restraint & on June 26, 2019 with violating of a protective order. Plead not guilty. $500 bond for each count.
*Divorce case - 11/6/20: Uncontested dissolution of divorce granted.
If bond made – on house arrest, surrender passport & no contact with co-defendants. Dulos’ former civil lawyer who represented Dulos against a $2.5 million civil lawsuit filed by his mother-in-law.

Court info from 2/14/20 thru 12/17/20 reference post #126 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

4/22/21 Update: Divorce Assault: Awaiting disposition. Remote hearing on 6/30/21. 4/26/21 Update: Violation: Awaiting disposition of case. Next remote hearing on 6/30/21.
*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 46) – Case #021178T, #0167364T & #0148553T: hearing set for 9/14/21.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it.

Wednesday, June 30th:
*Remote Hearing (re violation of protective order & assault) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Kent D. Mawhinney (54/now 55) arrested & charged (1/7/20) & arraigned (2/20/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. Held on $2M bond. Bond reduced (10/7/20) to $246K. Bond posted (10/19/20).
Court info from 1/7/20 thru 3/10/21 reference post #126 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

4/22/21 Update: Pretrial hearing on 6/21/21 has been cancelled. Pretrial hearing set for 5/18/21.
5/18/21 Update: Mawhinney hearing underway. His attorneys are seeking changes to his bond release. Currently on GPS ankle monitoring & cannot leave the state without permission. Attorneys say there have been no issues since he was released on bond 7 months ago. They’re asking for his GPS ankle monitor to be removed. Attorneys say he has no income since his arrest. But now has the chance to referee adult hockey games. The problem is the ankle bracelet doesn’t allow him to wear skates. Attorneys estimate he could make up to $1000 a week if he can referee hockey. Willing to provide pay stubs to prove this. Attorney brings up that the judge denied the same request from co-defendant Troconis. Says this is different because of Mawhinney’s strong ties to CT & there’s no economic need. Judge Blawie says he’s reluctant to remove the anklet but doesn’t want to prevent him from making a living. Asks if there’s any way to modify skate to allow it to happen. Mawhinney’s motion to remove GPS ankle monitor is denied. Next for murder charge status conference set for 7/27/21.

*Charged (1/21/19) spousal sexual assault, disorderly conduct & 2nd degree unlawful restraint & on June 26, 2019 with violating of a protective order. Plead not guilty. $500 bond for each count.
*Divorce case - 11/6/20: Uncontested dissolution of divorce granted.
If bond made – on house arrest, surrender passport & no contact with co-defendants. Dulos’ former civil lawyer who represented Dulos against a $2.5 million civil lawsuit filed by his mother-in-law.

Court info from 2/14/20 thru 12/17/20 reference post #126 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

4/22/21 Update: Divorce Assault: Awaiting disposition. Remote hearing on 6/30/21. 4/26/21 Update: Violation: Awaiting disposition of case. Next remote hearing on 6/30/21.
*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 46) – Case #021178T, #0167364T & #0148553T: hearing set for 9/14/21.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it.
Impressive, Niner--putting that all together!

Just a sidebar to all here:

If NP has agreed to not discuss this case (in the Probate/Superior Court civil matter re his fee to FD) I'm just speculating about his continuing to run the Dateline, 9/9/19 program video on the Disappearance of JD on his websites, on which he, NP, discusses his Gone Girl theory and JD's novel, etc.

The Disappearance of Jennifer

Norman Pattis Blog see links to his website above

Is this a way of getting around it? (Though maybe not profiting from it)

Any word on "what" might have happened at Mawhinney's hearing yesterday?

@sds71 - any new court dates yet for the assault/violation charge?

Hartford #H14H-CR19-0281509-T (Violation) & #HHD-CR19-0266274-T (assault)

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

Impressive, Niner--putting that all together!

Just a sidebar to all here:

If NP has agreed to not discuss this case (in the Probate/Superior Court civil matter re his fee to FD) I'm just speculating about his continuing to run the Dateline, 9/9/19 program video on the Disappearance of JD on his websites, on which he, NP, discusses his Gone Girl theory and JD's novel, etc.

The Disappearance of Jennifer

Norman Pattis Blog see links to his website above

Is this a way of getting around it? (Though maybe not profiting from it)

Sure sounds like pushing the envelope IMHO.

upload_2021-7-1_19-31-16.jpeg
image from patch.com

jmho ymmv lrr

It truly breaks my heart to see days go by without any posts about lovely Jennifer. FD must have made some amazing plans to have her remains never be found. We will never forget you, Jennifer! I’m sure your light will continue to shine through your loving family and friends. God Bless!

It truly breaks my heart to see days go by without any posts about lovely Jennifer. FD must have made some amazing plans to have her remains never be found. We will never forget you, Jennifer! I’m sure your light will continue to shine through your loving family and friends. God Bless!

I really don’t think it is that hard to hide a body indefinitely-it’s a big world out there, and if you have friends to help you, who won’t tell because it incriminates them, the possibilities are even more vast. I don’t know if one of those losers met him somewhere and took custody of the body/remains, but if KM did, and didn’t have his phone or EZ Pass, or his own car, then she could be an awful lot of places. We already know that KM’s phone “broke” around that time when he drunkenly fell, but I am sure KM’s phone only surfaced in places where he wanted it to look like he was, anyway. Same with MT-and we know she was busy building an alibi that day, so her phone would be of little help, too. I am not at all surprised that JFD’s remains are still missing. FD must have been stunned that they figured him out and arrested the three of them for murder and conspiracy-as if he wouldn’t be the main and only suspect in JFD’s orbit.

@sds71 - sorry to bother you on this one:

#HHD-CV20-6131504-S
(Cases consolidated: #HHD-CV20-6131504S: Mark Dean; #HHD-CV20-6131980S: Christopher J. Hug, as administrator of Estate vs. Pattis & Smith, LLC, et al. )

Is this case done with? or?? Last hearing I had was 6/14 which was cancelled. Just want to keep my notes straight! ;)

TIA!
animated-smileys-summer-020.gif

@sds71 - sorry to bother you on this one:

#HHD-CV20-6131504-S
(Cases consolidated: #HHD-CV20-6131504S: Mark Dean; #HHD-CV20-6131980S: Christopher J. Hug, as administrator of Estate vs. Pattis & Smith, LLC, et al. )

Is this case done with? or?? Last hearing I had was 6/14 which was cancelled. Just want to keep my notes straight! ;)

TIA!
animated-smileys-summer-020.gif

Not @sds71 ...But here's the link. It appears it's discontinued and will be "reclaimed if necessary." An agreement has been reached.
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=20864355

upload_2021-7-11_7-17-47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members