Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT sure is privileged, travels to different states and pretends she does not understand English yet was born, works or worked here. If that monitor comes off, she is gone. I bet it does not even work in Florida. She probably will not be in a court room for her trial. The longer it is postponed the more she hopes people will forget or the trial will disappear. MOO
She might hope the trial will disappear, but, at the very least, I'm pretty sure her "co-conspirator" Mawhinney won't let her involvement disappear. No how, No way.

She says it all in her final sentence: "I'm going to have a good time." WHAT THE HECK!

Wouldn't we all love to see JFD enjoy a "good time" with her children? Where was her compassion when she helped FD dispose of evidence of JFD's death? Where was that compassion and caring when she helped FD create an alibi for the day JFD died?

Agree pseudo_hum...Lying is her second language....and, perhaps, erasing the past is her third.

UGH!

Well, on the other hand it is still somewhat reassuring that she is still willing to post self-aggrandizing virtue signals for the world to see.

While wiser Kent Mawhinney seems to be working the Least Said, Soonest Mended method.

Expect that eventually (Former) Atty Mawhinney will hang her out to dry

giphy.gif

giphy.com

due to the factually correct information found here:

Jennifer Dulos Case: Read the Full Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

jmho ymmv lrr

She says it all in her final sentence: "I'm going to have a good time." WHAT THE HECK!

Wouldn't we all love to see JFD enjoy a "good time" with her children? Where was her compassion when she helped FD dispose of evidence of JFD's death? Where was that compassion and caring when she helped FD create an alibi for the day JFD died?

Agree pseudo_hum...Lying is her second language....and, perhaps, erasing the past is her third.

UGH!

I don’t think this ignorant wench cares about anyone else’s good time; it’s all about herself, and HER good time. She doesn’t care that there are 5 kids with no mother, she has no shame about living off of Jennifer’s money in Jennifer’s home, and couldn’t care less that the man she chose to do everything with, was married. Her concern is exclusively for herself and her own needs and wants. She doesn’t even care that she exposed her own daughter to all of this debauchery, and put her daughter into a situation where she was residing in a house with a man who killed his wife.

Well, on the other hand it is still somewhat reassuring that she is still willing to post self-aggrandizing virtue signals for the world to see.

While wiser Kent Mawhinney seems to be working the Least Said, Soonest Mended method.

Jennifer Dulos Case: Read the Full Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

jmho ymmv lrr

Kent’s busy suing Simon Hessler-the guy with the dungeon

MAWHINNEY, KENT D. v. HESSLER, SIMON
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=TTDCV215015390S

Last edited:
Found the case...My goodness!

Not sure how Mawhinney was involved yet? What a sick, sick and disgusting man....Simon Hessler!
Ellington Man Sentenced to Nearly 29 Years in Federal Prison for Child Exploitation Offenses

Hessler blames pill addiction for ‘sex dungeon’ crimes at Vernon office

What I took from the previous post re: the lawsuit, is that Mawhinney now owns the debt that Simon Hessler incurred. I am not sure how, or why, this is the case-maybe KM had some business relationship with Pierre Hessler, but not Simon Hessler. In any event, does KM know anybody who happens to be a decent human being?

Huh-Pierre Hessler, who I presume is the father of Simon Hessler, is associated with Capgemini…isn’t that the company for whom FD worked, before becoming a real estate developer? Is Dulos the bridge between KM and this issue.

Why would Mawhinney buy, or accept that loan? The defendant, Simon Hessler, is in prison and incapable of paying what he owes. It doesn’t seem to be a particularly desireable piece of real estate, so I doubt it’s that

Why would Mawhinney buy, or accept that loan? The defendant, Simon Hessler, is in prison and incapable of paying what he owes. It doesn’t seem to be a particularly desireable piece of real estate, so I doubt it’s that

;) Isn't this the most bizarre cast of characters congregated in one case?....all pretending to be on the "normal" spectrum...and no one seems to be responsible for their behavior...SMH...amazing. :rolleyes:

And it is no surprise to any of us that this guy is somehow affiliated with KM…

"Schoenhorn is trying to discern if Mawhinney was offered a deal in the domestic violence cases in exchange for implicating Troconis, court documents show.

Troconis, who is also free on bond, is facing conspiracy to commit murder, tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution charges."

Attorney: Did ‘jailhouse informant’ cut deal on domestic violence charges to help Jennifer Dulos case?

"Schoenhorn is trying to discern if Mawhinney was offered a deal in the domestic violence cases in exchange for implicating Troconis, court documents show.

Troconis, who is also free on bond, is facing conspiracy to commit murder, tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution charges."

Attorney: Did ‘jailhouse informant’ cut deal on domestic violence charges to help Jennifer Dulos case?

Another good find Pernickekty!

(And, surprise, the article was written by Lisa Backus...Wonder if JS has her on speed dial?)

EDITED....JS filed in the Superior Court in Hartford. Wonder if he has Judge's he considers to be friends? JS should probably just start reading all that evidence he already has, IMO...MOO

"In a motion filed Monday in state Superior Court in Hartford, Troconis’ attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, said Hartford State’s Attorney Sharmese Walcott refused to provide the information without a court order."

Last edited:
Another good find Pernickekty!

(And, surprise, the article was written by Lisa Backus...Wonder if JS has her on speed dial?)

EDITED....JS filed in the Superior Court in Hartford. Wonder if he has Judge's he considers to be friends? JS should probably just start reading all that evidence he already has, IMO...MOO

"In a motion filed Monday in state Superior Court in Hartford, Troconis’ attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, said Hartford State’s Attorney Sharmese Walcott refused to provide the information without a court order."

1) Yes, I am sure he has Lisa Backus on speed dial

2) Of course he is better acquainted with the judges in Hartford…and maybe even thinks that a Hartford jury is going to be more malleable than a Stamford jury, considering the proximity to New Canaan. How insulting for him to possibly count on an inner city jury to be less smart? If he gets what he wants, he may have to contend with the anger of people who live in Hartford having an issue with fD and MT going there to dump the bloody evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn